SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

ehlers to sens

Créé par: zizougaffar
Publié: 13 mai 2022 à 16 h 24
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 40/200 (20%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brown, ConnorSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-720 000 $011---64102939--
Brännström, ErikExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-172 667 $011---5301414--
Greig, RidlyExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaMineures-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ehlers, NikolajJets de WinnipegLNH-1 200 000 $011---62282755--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial10 618 574 $2247633816
Variation-307 333 $-1-1-2-1-10
Final10 311 241 $ (↓)21 (↓)46 (↓)61 (↓)2 (↓)7 (↓)1618-162

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ehlers, NikolajJets de WinnipegLNH-6 000 000 $011---62282755--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brown, ConnorSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-3 600 000 $011---64102939--
Brännström, ErikExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-863 333 $011---5301414--
Greig, RidlyExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaMineures-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 316 667 $2141523610
Variation1 536 667 $112110
Final2 853 334 $ (↑)22 (↑)42 (↑)54 (↑)4 (↑)7 (↑)10-1816-2
Who wins this?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

13 mai 2022 à 17 h 3
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,983
Doubtful that the Jets move Ehlers and there is nothing here that makes them think about it.
13 mai 2022 à 17 h 23
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: Windjammer
Doubtful that the Jets move Ehlers and there is nothing here that makes them think about it.

I agree that Jets are unlikely to deal Ehlers, but if they went full rebuild mode what do you realistically think they would get for him?

This package translates to:
#7 overall pick this year
High second round pick this year
Greig (drafted late 1st round in 2020, was on the Canadian WJC team)
Brannstrom....maybe still has potential?
Brown (deadline trade candidate on expiring contract...Jets probably get a 3rd round pick for him)
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
13 mai 2022 à 18 h 11
Quoting: Lanny_McJagrBomb
I agree that Jets are unlikely to deal Ehlers, but if they went full rebuild mode what do you realistically think they would get for him?

This package translates to:
#7 overall pick this year
High second round pick this year
Greig (drafted late 1st round in 2020, was on the Canadian WJC team)
Brannstrom....maybe still has potential?
Brown (deadline trade candidate on expiring contract...Jets probably get a 3rd round pick for him)

If they did go full rebuild, I would think they forgo taking players like Brown and Brannstrom, that they don't need and likely go for the best picks/prospects they could get. So, something around Greig and the pick and probably something else.
Lanny_McJagrBomb a aimé ceci.
13 mai 2022 à 18 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,481
OTT will not add Greig in a trade unless it involves Kyle Connor
13 mai 2022 à 18 h 20
Leblock_james
Mentions "j'aime": 74
As A Sens Fan I do Not see the Jets even considering Trading away Elhers him and connor are untouchables and i ottawa values greig too much to give him up its a good proposal tho
14 mai 2022 à 0 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 242
Modifié 14 mai 2022 à 1 h 7
Quoting: Windjammer
If they did go full rebuild, I would think they forgo taking players like Brown and Brannstrom, that they don't need and likely go for the best picks/prospects they could get. So, something around Greig and the pick and probably something else.

Here's the thing, looking at the Jets roster, I don't think they should go into a full rebuild, but rather a retool to try and fix the team's defence, and with the retool, I think the two most likely players to get traded from the team are Scheifele and Ehlers. I don't follow the Jets that often so I might be wrong, but I doubt the team trades Wheeler, unless they are ok with trading their Captain, and Connor should definitely be an untouchable.

Now you said you wouldn't take the likes of Brown and Brannstrom in a full rebuild, which is can be true, however, I think Brown can be valuable to the team as he is a very good 3rd liner, but during the retool he would take a top 6 spot until the Jets forwards like Perfetti and Vesalainen have fully developed. Brannstrom I figured since, again I could be wrong, I don't think there are many puck moving defenders on the Jets team, so I figured why not place him in the trade.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 11 h 19
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,238
Quoting: zizougaffar
Here's the thing, looking at the Jets roster, I don't think they should go into a full rebuild, but rather a retool to try and fix the team's defence, and with the retool, I think the two most likely players to get traded from the team are Scheifele and Ehlers. I don't follow the Jets that often so I might be wrong, but I doubt the team trades Wheeler, unless they are ok with trading their Captain, and Connor should definitely be an untouchable.

Now you said you wouldn't take the likes of Brown and Brannstrom in a full rebuild, which is can be true, however, I think Brown can be valuable to the team as he is a very good 3rd liner, but during the retool he would take a top 6 spot until the Jets forwards like Perfetti and Vesalainen have fully developed. Brannstrom I figured since, again I could be wrong, I don't think there are many puck moving defenders on the Jets team, so I figured why not place him in the trade.

My read is different.

Jets are retooling, and because of that, the highest value guys are Connor and Ehlers. Young, elite, locked in with term. Theyre untouchable.

Given the age of Wheeler, the fact that they want a new energy and leadership (Maurice left because he felt they needed a new voice), I think Wheeler is 100% on the block. Same with Scheifele.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 13 h 49
Quoting: zizougaffar

Yeah, it is very unlikely the Jets go full rebuild, but either way the Jets would keep Ehlers. He's still fairly young and has a great contract. The mostly probable route is a retool with PLD, Connor, Ehlers, Morrissey, Hellebuyck as the new core. Wheeler probably won't be moved, as True North is too loyal to move him unless he asks.

The defense isn't too bad, it's more that team defense and systems need to be fixed and that should be taken care of with new coaches. Although the Jets could use more size and physicality on their defense which Brannstrom wouldn't provide.

Brown would be an okay add, it would just depend on the cost.
14 mai 2022 à 15 h 37
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: PLDGEY
My read is different.

Jets are retooling, and because of that, the highest value guys are Connor and Ehlers. Young, elite, locked in with term. Theyre untouchable.

Given the age of Wheeler, the fact that they want a new energy and leadership (Maurice left because he felt they needed a new voice), I think Wheeler is 100% on the block. Same with Scheifele.

Yeah, Wheeler is going to be kind of tough to move not just because of his contract, but also with the locker room rumor
zizougaffar a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage