Forums/Armchair-GM

Patience

Créé par: JustanIdea
Équipe: 2022-23 Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Date de création initiale: 9 mai 2022
Publié: 9 mai 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I get that nobody wants to be patient anymore and we all want to see a winning team in Ottawa.
Not even just Ottawa fans, there is probably some other fans that would love to see a competitive team there but we have to see what this team is like fully healthy. That was supposed to be this year but unfortunatly injuries happen.

I also don't see any big move from Sens management but I am going to assume that Giroux wins a cup this year and comes here to try and win another in a few years.

I also don't see Dorian moving the first round pick and I really hope he doesn't as we could use one more young player to help that line that is centered by Stutzle.

I would love if the Sens managed to get Jurai Slavkovsky as I think that he is the perfect fit for the Sens but I think that the Habs will scoop him up to play with Suzuki and Caufield and be a long term replacement to Anderson. That leaves Kemell and Lekkerimaki and I would be fine with either or but I think Kemell could hit another level playing with Stutzle. I also think that Kemell is able to come over right away whereas Lekkerimaki probably needs another year.

Murray LTIRetires as I don't know if 1. he wants to play after so many head injuries and 2. He will be cleared to play after so many head injuries.

Norris, Puljujarvi, Formenton, Joseph, Brannstrom, and Senshyne
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
32 000 000 $
32 500 000 $
31 500 000 $
68 000 000 $
53 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
35 500 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Kemell, Joakim
3925 000 $
Transactions
OTT
BUF
  1. Zaitsev, Nikita (2 250 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Pretty good heart and soul defensive defensivement to help Buffalo out and strengthen that RD side in limited minutes. His contract doesn't really impead Buffalo of signing any of there young forwards and it's actually a decent price as that is the price and cap hit that the rangers are paying Nemeth who is similar in skill and term but Zaitsev will go out there and block every thing that comes his way.

I THINK THAT HE GETS A BAD REP IN OTTAWA CAUSE HE'S NOT GREAT BUT HE DOES DO A LOT OF GOOD THINGS LIKE SHOT BLOCKING. JUST DON'T PLAY HIM IN THE OFFENSIVE ZONE.
OTT
    Future Considerations
    BUF
    OTT
      Gone, somewhere, Montreal, Boston, Arizona, buyout just gone.

????? Don't know what you get back
      MTL
      1. White, Colin
      Détails additionnels:
      Great glue guy and would love to keep him but he doesn't really have a roster spot next year and is just being paid too much to help the team.
      OTT
      1. Puljujärvi, Jesse [Droits de RFA]
      Détails additionnels:
      This would be a base but would already be pretty even considering that Brown comes with an extension and Puljujarvi is an RFA and there points are similar but it aids to diversify both teams forward groups and improves both teams.
      EDM
      1. Brown, Connor
      Détails additionnels:
      Come with a 4m 3y extension if that is possible in the Oilers Cap structure.

Ottawa is sending a player that could probably hit 50 points and is very consistent and is a great penalty killer and would help Edmonton's powerplay a lot. You could also pair him with Draisaitl and have him be a Hyman on that line as he can play similar. He would be a great player to diversify the forward group and now that you have Kane (and I gotta think long term) Puljujarvi is not needed all that much as they do similar things and Brown actually put up more points playing mostly with AHLers and 4 liners.
      Rachats de contrats
      Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
      Enfoui
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de BOS
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de BOS
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de NYI
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de NSH
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2282 500 000 $67 453 214 $0 $4 025 000 $15 046 786 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
      8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
      AG
      UFA - 6
      8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
      C
      UFA - 8
      4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 5
      Kemell, Joakim
      925 000 $925 000 $
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
      C
      UFA - 1
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 1
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      AG
      RFA
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
      C
      RFA - 1
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AD, C
      UFA - 3
      762 500 $762 500 $
      AG
      RFA - 2
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 4
      1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 6
      1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
      DG/DD, AG
      RFA - 1
      2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
      G
      UFA - 3
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
      DG
      UFA - 2
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      787 500 $787 500 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      821 667 $821 667 $
      C, AD
      RFA - 1
      4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      838 333 $838 333 $
      AG
      RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      PJ Trade Yay or Ney
      Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

9 mai 2022 à 17 h 58
      ... We're a "Team"..
      Rejoint: juill. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
      A Zaitsev apologist!? Blasphemy. The main reason he gets a bad rep in Ottawa is because he is actually terrible. His "blocked shots" stat is because he turns the puck over so many times in the D zone and the team spends the next 40 seconds attempting to clear the zone because he can't make a pass to save his life/his decision making is maddening! He leads the league in unforced icings per 60... It doesn't help D.J. has him pegged as "Elite" and plays him in every possible situation even though he is a black hole offensively.

I'm done being nice about him.

White is going to get bought out and sign for league min. It's the easiest and cheapest route due to his contract status. 850k for 5 and a cap credit of -625 for 1. Not a bad trade-out.

PJ for Brown would be a mistake for EDM. PJ brings a lot more to the table in advanced stats than a lot of people realize. He's pretty decent defensively and creates space for a lot of other guys to thrive. Brown is also good defensively and his transition skills are pretty decent off the rush. Sucks about his wrists but a healthy summer should be good for him.

As for the draft position: I'd love to get 1 or 2 overall but in all seriousness, I think 7th or 8th overall will turn into a top 6 forward regardless (Fiala or otherwise).
      JustanIdea et sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      9 mai 2022 à 18 h 1
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: mai 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 171
      Quoting: Green4D4
      A Zaitsev apologist!? Blasphemy. The main reason he gets a bad rep in Ottawa is because he is actually terrible. His "blocked shots" stat is because he turns the puck over so many times in the D zone and the team spends the next 40 seconds attempting to clear the zone because he can't make a pass to save his life/his decision making is maddening! He leads the league in unforced icings per 60... It doesn't help D.J. has him pegged as "Elite" and plays him in every possible situation even though he is a black hole offensively.

I'm done being nice about him.

White is going to get bought out and sign for league min. It's the easiest and cheapest route due to his contract status. 850k for 5 and a cap credit of -625 for 1. Not a bad trade-out.

PJ for Brown would be a mistake for EDM. PJ brings a lot more to the table in advanced stats than a lot of people realize. He's pretty decent defensively and creates space for a lot of other guys to thrive. Brown is also good defensively and his transition skills are pretty decent off the rush. Sucks about his wrists but a healthy summer should be good for him.

As for the draft position: I'd love to get 1 or 2 overall but in all seriousness, I think 7th or 8th overall will turn into a top 6 forward regardless (Fiala or otherwise).

I really don't want Fiala as he is already 25 and in his prime. I want a player that will enter and play his prime with the Sens core. Also the price would be absurd. And the Buffalo trade isn't bad if you shelter him.

As for the Oilers trade I saw you're earlier comment about PJ and though that he would be perfect for the line but it's really just a base but I could see true potential there as with Kane you don't really need PJ anymore and his relationship with Edmonton is probably still a bit rocky.
      Green4D4 a aimé ceci.
      9 mai 2022 à 18 h 4
      KFTW
      Rejoint: juill. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 23,808
      If the top 4 go in order,

My next order of preference is:
      1) Jiricek
      2) Savoie
      3) Kemell
      4) Lekkerimaki
      5) Lambert
      6) Gauthier
      Green4D4 et JustanIdea a aimé ceci.
      9 mai 2022 à 18 h 8
      ... We're a "Team"..
      Quoting: JustanIdea
      I really don't want Fiala as he is already 25 and in his prime. I want a player that will enter and play his prime with the Sens core. Also the price would be absurd. And the Buffalo trade isn't bad if you shelter him.

As for the Oilers trade I saw you're earlier comment about PJ and though that he would be perfect for the line but it's really just a base but I could see true potential there as with Kane you don't really need PJ anymore and his relationship with Edmonton is probably still a bit rocky.

Chabot is also 25. He's entering his prime. Fiala is a top 6 forward and will be for the duration of whatever gis contract turns into. The price is either going to be a first and a prospect from either OTT or NJD. NJD has a more favourable pick at #5 and a decent amount of prospects. The core isn't going to get any younger and are all aging together regardless so bringing in someone who's entering it now vs. entering it in a few years is moot. Ottawa needs to compete in this division. I'd rather not wait for teams to fall out. Ottawa needs to improve or is just another 5th place in the atlantic season.

PJ is under team control in EDM regardless and UFA for RFA straight up rarely happen. I'd like PJ because OTT's RFA depth is atrocious past Batherson and Brown. EDM would sooner anchor a pick to Kassians contract than trade PJ.
      CD282 a aimé ceci.
      9 mai 2022 à 18 h 8
      ... We're a "Team"..
      Quoting: csick
      If the top 4 go in order,

My next order of preference is:
      1) Jiricek
      2) Savoie
      3) Kemell
      4) Lekkerimaki
      5) Lambert
      6) Gauthier

No. Gauthier is Logan Brown 2.0. way too many similarities... I'd rather take one of the Russians or trade out of the top 10.
      9 mai 2022 à 18 h 12
      KFTW
      Rejoint: juill. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 23,808
      Quoting: Green4D4

No. Gauthier is Logan Brown 2.0. way too many similarities... I'd rather take one of the Russians or trade out of the top 10.

Geekie is Logan Brown
      Green4D4 a aimé ceci.
      9 mai 2022 à 18 h 18
      ... We're a "Team"..
      Quoting: csick
      Geekie is Logan Brown

WOOPPS you be correct!
      csick a aimé ceci.
      9 mai 2022 à 18 h 39
      Serf
      Rejoint: juin 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,461
      Quoting: JustanIdea

I can’t reply to that other guy because I have him on ignore, for good reason, but here’s the Senators defencemen giveaway numbers from Oct 15 on. Zaitsev had a terrible first game of the season, and it’s skewed his seasons numbers from, day one. Here are the teams final 81 games, among defencemen.

FSWa3cfWYAAdL8A?format=jpg&name=large
      gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
      9 mai 2022 à 18 h 51
      Rejoint: févr. 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 270
      There were rumours the Habs were sniffing around Colin White leading up to the trade deadline and I couldn't really understand why. All I could come up with is an Armia vs White swap - 2 underwhelming players with similar cap hits and term.

I'm not trying to be snarky or looking to dump a Habs burden onto the Sens, but does this make any sense to you guys? If not, do you have any idea who would have been involved in a White-to-Habs deal?
      I'm genuinely curious.
      9 mai 2022 à 23 h 17
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: uncle_toto
      There were rumours the Habs were sniffing around Colin White leading up to the trade deadline and I couldn't really understand why. All I could come up with is an Armia vs White swap - 2 underwhelming players with similar cap hits and term.

That's the common consenssus and I can see why either GM would do it but I don't know if it would have been that. White's buyout is peanuts and doesn't hurt anybody but I really don't know but reportedly the deal was very close to finishing.
      uncle_toto a aimé ceci.
      9 mai 2022 à 23 h 19
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: sensibleguy
      I can’t reply to that other guy because I have him on ignore, for good reason, but here’s the Senators defencemen giveaway numbers from Oct 15 on. Zaitsev had a terrible first game of the season, and it’s skewed his seasons numbers from, day one. Here are the teams final 81 games, among defencemen.

FSWa3cfWYAAdL8A?format=jpg&name=large

He's not terrible especially for the amount of money of a team buying on a retain.

He just has like one extremely dumb play a week or two weeks which hurts his rep. Other than that he is a very sold defensive defenseman and I'd be fine with him on the third pair at like 1-2 million.
      gretzkyghosts et sensibleguy a aimé ceci.
      10 mai 2022 à 12 h 17
      Rejoint: avr. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
      @sensibleguy I have many Sabre ACGM's on my DNR list for similar reasons. Hard to argue with facts my friend.
      @JustanIdea
      @ $2,250,000 AVV Nikita would look really good in a Sabre uniform.
      sensibleguy et JustanIdea a aimé ceci.
      10 mai 2022 à 13 h 23
      Rejoint: mars 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 7,726
      That's an easy "no" from Edmonton. Puljujarvi would sign that same contract you gave Brown and is the better player, while being bigger, younger with a MUCH higher ceiling, and physical.

Brown v Puljujarvi

There's absolutely no upside here for Edmonton.
      11 mai 2022 à 19 h 29
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: gretzkyghosts
      sensibleguy I have many Sabre ACGM's on my DNR list for similar reasons. Hard to argue with facts my friend.
      JustanIdea
      $2,250,000 AVV Nikita would look really good in a Sabre uniform.

He'd be fine and help both teams a lot as Ottawa would get out of his contract and Buffalo would get a fine defenseman for the third pairing. That's basically what you have to pay for the third pairing nowadays.
      gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Chargement de l'animation
      Soumettre les modifications du sondage