SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Big Three Round Mock

Big Three Round Mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: BruinsFan35
Publié: 9 mai 2022 à 13 h 27
Description
Find my Draft Guide at https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1RzNMz5ZHa26mgLprz-fbn1V5_JOUAc94GrZrpz9suW4/edit?usp=sharing

3 rounds to make sure each team gets plenty of picks so that you all can flame multiple of my decisions for your favorite team in the comments lol.

But seriously, let me know if you like my picks for your team or not.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Doesn't matter that MTL doesn't need a center, Shane Wright is the only option at first overall. Ready to take on a top six spot right away, there are no glaring flaws to his game. Thinks and plays the game at an elite level already. Habs fans have had to play Patrice Bergeron for the past decade, now they get someone who projects to be the same breed of player. Hall of Fame potential
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Arizona could use pretty much anything in terms of prospects right now, so Logan Cooley, being the best player available at this spot imo, could be the move here as well. But, I like the potential of their centers (Hayton and McBain as the top 2) better than their right defenders (just Victor Soderstrom in terms of top 4 guys), so Nemec is the pick for the team needs. Great three-zone player, reminds me of a righty Victor Hedman. The play should be to bring him to the US asap, probably start him in the AHL, and maybe see him join the big club by the end of the season. Future anchor of the blue line.
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-I don't care that Seattle has Matthew Beniers. Cooley does not fall beyond there. A 1-2 punch down the middle of Beniers and Cooley is ridiculous to think about, and can drive success for the Kraken for the next decade-plus. Fairly flawless prospect outside of his 5 foot 10 height. Very well-rounded prospect with high end skating and defensive skills. Future top center potential, maybe a better prospect than Beniers. Seattle doesn't have the prospect pool depth at any position to risk taking anyone else over Cooley.
4Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Injury concerns made what would probably the second best prospect in the class fall to tenth on my board, but no further than fourth on the mock draft. Philly needs a new face of the right side of defense, and Jiricek could be that guy. Reminds me of Alex Pietrangelo in a lot of ways. Big kid, very strong, booming shot, and a great skater. A little rawer of a player than the players above him (he did miss a good chunk of developmental time this year) but not a concern really. Like Nemec, allow him to season in the CHL or AHL, get him used to the smaller rinks. He could pair very nicely with Provorov very soon.
5Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Not sure where to go with this NJ pick, especially with both RDs off of the board. Decided to give the Devils the one type of player that they don't already have in their system: a physical winger. Slafkovsky jumped up the board during his inspired Olympic performance and he never looked back. Needs to get faster of he wants to hit the NHL. His back checking and overall effort in the defensive end needs to be improved on as well, but other than those two gripes, Slafkovsky is a legit player that can add some much-needed sandpaper into the Devils roster.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoCBJ hit on Sillinger last year, now it's time to get a true blue chip, top line center prospect in Savoie. I've seen a lot of mock drafts on here have Savoie drop due to his size. His skill and the current scope of the NHL, where smaller players are finding great success, makes me believe that his size won't be a big issue. One of the best skaters in this class, Savoie is a playmaker by trade but has a complete and high-end offensive toolkit that allows him to find success in almost any situation. Elite Hockey IQ as well, which makes me believe that he could impress his way into a roster spot day 1 for the Blue Jackets, who can use the offensive explosiveness that Savoie will bring.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Not sure where to go with this pick, as there isn't any RD available worth taking at 7th overall. So, BPA, which is Kemell. Elite offensive talent that can inject an exciting scoring punch into an already exciting roster. Found a lot of success both against men in Liiga this year and at the WJC U18 this past month. Needs to improve in his own end, but it's less noticeable on the wing than it would be at center. A lot of Artemi Panarin in this kid, I think.
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-One thing that I think the Red Wings could use in their system is size and grit. Yurov brings both of those, though he will have to bulk up a little more in order to have success in the NHL physically. Great three-zone winger that didn't look out of place in the KHL this year, despite the lack of offensive production. Excellent fundamentals and thinks the game very well. Zadina isn't working out very well, let Yurov take over 2RW and inject size. Exactly the kind of guy that's in the top six come playoff time.
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Another team that doesn't need anything in terms of prospects, Nazar will add some defensive prowess and offensive punch for the Sabres. Great skater and shooter, never gives up on a play. Overall a very fun prospect to watch. Reminds me of Mitch Marner a little bit.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-A future top 4 of Drysdale, Zellweger, Vaakanainen (who can play the right side), and Mateychuk would be nasty. A right-handed defender would be ideal at this spot, but Ty Nelson (who's the best RD on the board imo) isn't worth the 10th overall pick. Mateychuk could be. Great positioning, smart player, overall a very well-rounded and good prospect. Needs to speed up his decisions, especially regarding pinching or not at the offensive blue line. Very Reliable in his own end. Mattias Ekholm-type player. He'll take a couple of years, but could be worth it.
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-I prefer McGroarty as a prospect at this spot, but I posted a rankings recently, and a Sharks fan was very adamant with Lekkerimaki going to SJ, so here you go. Not that he's a bad player, Lekkerimaki is an elite shooter with great poise and offensive awareness. Needs to be developed defensively and physically, but the offensive toolkit should be more than enough to be a top six option in the NHL.
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-The second of two firsts for the Blue Jackets Lands them the dynamic playmaking winger Isaac Howard. Elite skater with good positional awareness in the offensive end. Dangerous in 1-on-1 situations against defenders. Needs to work on his defensive positioning and his overall effort to get back on the back check. Projects as Kent Johnson's understudy on the top six on that left side. Paired with Laine, Chinakhov, Sillinger, and newly acquired Savoie in the top six, CBJ will be back in the playoff hunt.
13Logo de Islanders de New York-The kid that I compare most to Anze Kopitar, McGroarty can be the kind of player that fits the Islander's defensive-oriented system and can provide a nice 1-2 punch with Barzal. McGroarty is a solid three-zone player with a nice offensive toolkit and probably one of the best net-front players in the class. However, he needs to address his skating. He also has a tendency of taking dumb stick infractions, so that needs to be addressed as well. Overall, the potential for McGroarty is very high.
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Gauthier has skyrocketed up people's draft boards over the past couple of months, and it's because there is a lot to like about this kid. He never takes a shift off, is a great defensive and physical winger, and has a booming shot. He needs to work on his puck control, and his consistency on offense does worry me a bit. That being said, Cutter Gauthier should be a future 2LW for the Jets. Can could pair very nicely with smaller forwards such as Cole Perfetti and Nikita Chibrikov.
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Vancouver needs defensive prospects, especially those on the right side. Ty Nelson is a very talented three-zone, two-way defenseman that could help ease that need for the Canucks. Nelson reminds me of Jared Spurgeon: an undersized but very well-rounded and smart defender that is reliable in all three zones despite his small stature.
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasGoing true BPA would have landed Buffalo another center in Conor Geekie, and they already took Nazar, so I decided on going best defender available. That's Mintyukov. Good size and strong skater, solid in all three zones, Mintyukov looks to be a very strong defender at the NHL level. It's more surplus for the Sabres, as I don't think that Mintyukov beats out Dahlin or Power on that left side, but Dahlin can play both sides if need be and Mintyukov is much better than the RDs available at this spot.
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville goes with a future top six center in the big Geekie, who's biggest strength his his large frame and his willingness to use it. He is more than willing to hit, and pairs his physicality with a big shot and surprisingly sleek hands. Geekie's biggest downfall is his skating, he's just plainly too slow to be an NHL center. He also needs work receiving hits; his balance isn't great, which is surprising given his physical mindset. Overall, Geekie is exactly the kind of player that Nashville needs as a potential future face of the team down the middle.
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-This pick could be considered a reach, and I get it (I have Luneau ranked 28 on my board). But Luneau has the pedigree of being considered a top prospect coming into this year, so I think that some teams will likely have him quite high on their boards. And it's not like Luneau is a bad player, he's actually quite good. Strong skater, great breakout passer, poised and smart defender, and a strong three-zone player. Needs to work on his acceleration, and he needs to bulk up a little to transition into the AHL or NHL. But overall, a solid prospect for a team that could use some RD in their prospect pool.
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-The Kings don't really need any new prospects at any given position, they're pretty stacked. And Lambert has fallen far enough. His numbers were somewhat underwhelming in Liiga this year, but I think that teams have learned their lessons after Aatu Raty. Lambertght be the fastest player in this draft class, and pairs his peed with elite puck handling skills. He has, however, lacked finishing ability throughout this year. He is also unable to provide much in the way of physicality or defense. That being said, I think that Lambert has the Peter Bondra-type future: high-end offensive player with blazing speed. Could be a fun player for Los Angeles in the future.
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-The Capitals will need forward prospects to take over for their aging core. Del Bel Belluz is the best forward available at this pick in my opinion. He has an excellent Hockey IQ, is incredibly consistent, never takes a shift off, and an above-average skater. One knock on him is his overall lack of strength, which makes him difficult to bet on in one-on-one situations along the boards. He could make a nice 1-2 punch with Connor McMichael in the future.
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh could use a prospect in a lot of different areas, so they go BPA. That's Kasper in my opinion the speedy center that put together a respectable season in small roles in the SHL. Kasper projects, to me, as a Matt Duchene-type player. Good playmaker with a lot of speed and puck skills. Not the most effective in his own end, and overall needs to work on his effort away from the puck. He could pair nicely with Jake Guentzel in the future as a sniper-playmaker combo in a few years.
22Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The best purely defensive d-man in this class, Chesley will finalize a great top four in the future for the Oilers with Broberg, Nurse, and Bouchard. Chesley has great sense of gap control in his own end and defending the rush, is a willing shot blocker with good technique, and has overall strong positional awareness in his own end. I also think that he has some decent offensive potential, marked by his strong shot and his great skating ability. He does need to work on his puck control and his first-step acceleration, as they are both fairly weak. He also needs to work on his discipline, particularly with his stick. He shows a lot of Charlie McAvoy in his play and his techniques, which is something to be excited about. Edmonton should be thrilled to have this type of player in the fold.
23Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonAnaheim's second pick land them the high-end playmaking winger in Ohgren, who I think will go quite high following his strong WJC U18 performance. He needs to work on his shot power, and strength overall, but other than that he will be a good offensive player at the NHL level. An easy pick.
24Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Casey isn't in my first round rankings, he's ranked 38th by me. But a lot of people see him as a first round, even a top 20 guy, and he makes the first round here out of the necessity of a RD for the Blues. Krug has been good for the Blues, and Casey reminds me a little of Krug in his strong skating ability and offensive output. He doesn't share the same willingness to play the body though. Also, not great in his own end, which is a big red flag for defensive prospects. Projects as a strong second pair offensive-defender and power play qb in the future.
25Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Like Casey, Kulich is often ranked in the first round, but he's not on my board (ranked 39). But, with his excellent WJC U18, I could see him jumping up quite a bit. Elite skater, strong 200-foot player, good puck skills, shot, and overall offensive ability. Needs to get stronger. Projects more as a left winger than a center due to his lack of face-off talent. Should be a strong player for Tampa in a couple of years.
26Logo de Rangers de New York-Dumais will be a polarizing pick at this spot, but with how good he was at the end of the season is more than enough for me to warrant this selection. He was DOMINANT, making excellent and advanced plays look simple, despite his size. I don't like to use point totals as a metric for success, but, and I'm not sure that anyone would notice this, Dumais has the highest point total any player taken in this draft up to this point. His offensive package is elite. His only issues to his game are, obviously, his size. He's very short for an NHL player, which will make him fall a little in all likelihood. But with the success of players like Johnny Gaudreau, I think that there is a place for elite-skilled forwards, and Dumais fits that mold.
27Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryBig two-way defender to a team that can use defensive prospects, this pick was a no-brainer. He finalizes a strong future top four with Barron, Harris, and Romanov (who can play on the right side). The only concern I have with Bichsel is his offensive potential, but other than that I think that Bichsel is a great prospect. Big and strong, he's a strong defensive presence with great skating ability, especially for his size. He reminds me of Ryan Suter a little bit.
28Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Wasn't sure where to go with this pick, so I went BPA, which to me is Persson. A strong skater with good puck skills and never takes a shift off. his shot is also quite good, although I think he projects more as a playmaker. He needs to work on his positioning, as he tends to drift, especially in his own end if he wants to project as a center in the NHL, which he has experience in. He also needs to learn how to take hits better.
29Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Leafs need defensive prospects to replace veterans. Sandin is a nice start on that left side, but Forsmark helps finish the future top four. High IQ defender with good size and a strong shot. Good stick usage to defend the rush. Needs to work on his discipline, as well as his puck control. Overall, well-rounded and smart defender for a team that can use him.
30Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineI've projected this pick at least once on here before. Arizona is in the right situation to take risks, and taking a overaged player is a big risk. But, Robertson is the best overaged player to enter a draft in a long time, if not ever. He has no real flaws to his game, and I believe that he is NHL ready, which is a quality that the Coyotes should be targeting in the draft. He also has positional flexibility as a right winger or a center. He could be great right away for the Coyotes. And after the JJ Moser pick paying off for them last year, Arizona shouldn't be too afraid to take an overaged player early if they feel that the talent is there.
31Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoA smaller player who has started to appear on a lot of people's boards recently, Firkus brings a lot to like to the table. Strong and accurate shot, good playmaker, elite puck skills, a well-rounded offensive prospect. Needs to work on his defensive effort and his physicality, the second is largely due to his lack of size. Can also play center, but probably not at the NHL level.
32Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideThe final pick in the first round goes to Buffalo... again. A big and strong winger with solid offensive skills. Great net front presence and can get to the net front with a strong physical game and some good puck control ability. Needs to work on his skating, particularly his speed. Reminds me of a rawer Kakko entering the draft a little bit, and he should be interesting enough for the Sabres to take him, especially at the end of the first.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Won't go as in-depth with the explanations for the next two rounds as I did for the first round, solely as a time-saving thing. If you want to read up on my thoughts on each player more in-depth, use the link up top to go to my draft guide. Or comment and I'll try to answer questions. Snuggerud isn't necessarily BPA, but he's a talented two-way forward that I think could be a very good identity player for the Habs.
34Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Solid defensive prospect, a little surprising to see him outside of the first round. But, that's how the board has fallen, and the Coyotes fans should be quite pleased with how the draft has been for them to this point.
35Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle needs prospects in every position. Koromyslov is the best defender available. Easy pick.
36Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieAnother high-risk, high-reward pick for the yotes. Miroshnichenko has the potential to be steal with his high-end skills, but needs time to develop and needs to develop more consistency.
37Logo de Devils du New Jersey-NJ really needs RD prospects, so they take the best one off the board. Rinzel is very raw but has a lot to like about his game. Potential boom-or-bust pick.
38Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Trikozov, ranked 23 on my draft board, falls a little bit to this pick, solely due to the strength of this class and the team needs prior to this pick. Chicago needs some defensively-oriented forwards to build their future around. Trikozov projects as a great two-way center that can provide a decent amount of offense. He's a good skater, displays a good Hockey IQ, and has a good shot. He needs to work on his face-offs to make the jump to the NHL as a center, and his puck control is inconsistent. But I like the potential, and Chicago would be lucky to have him fall to this spot.
39Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
Christian Kyrou
Kyrou is a very interesting Offensive-defender prospect that could be a very effective player in the NHL if given time to develop. Future Power-play QB perhaps?
40Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Not much that Detroit needs in terms of youth, so they go BPA, which is Ostlund.
41Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
Lucas Edmonds
A bit of a risk with this selection, going with the Fourth Year Eligible Edmonds. But he's very near NHL ready imo, and has a lot of offensive talent that could land him a spot out of camp.
42Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Ducks go BPA, lands them the Finnish center/wing in Kaskimaki. Not really a need, but they've addressed their need at LD already, so pick off of talent, not team need.
43Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sharks de San JoseA lot of people have Korchinski higher than I do, and I get that the offensive production is very impressive. But I'm concerned about his consistency, especially in his own end. We saw Jeremie Poirier, an all-offense, but not very good defensively defender fall from a consensus top round prospect to the third round. The same fate could hit Korchinski, to a lesser extent.
44Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Another d-man that is much lower on my board than most, Salomonsson goes to CBJ, who takes a defender after two first-round forwards.
45Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Islanders de New YorkCoyotes go BPA, land the Russian playmaking winger Perevalov. I feel like I've drafted for Arizona a million times already.
46Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Jets de WinnipegCaps take their second forward, the speedy forward in Mesar that has experience at all three forward positions. One of the better skaters in the draft.
47Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Canucks de VancouverWild like size on their team, especially at forward. They get it with Gaucher, who has some concern about upside but looks to be a solid middle six center.
48Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas takes the first goalie off of the board, they could use some youth at that position. I have Ivanov and Havelid higher than Leinonen on my board, but Leinonen's prototypical size makes me think that he'll be drafted first.
49Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Predators de NashvilleSeattle lands the big but raw defender in Pickering. They need defensive prospects, they get one. Easy pick.
50Logo de Stars de Dallas-BPA for the Stars, lands them Goyette who's fallen a little bit on my board (ranked 40). Dallas gets future 1-2-3 down the middle of Hintz, Johnston, and Goyette (Dellandrea and Bourque can play wing).
51Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Kings take a BIG risk on a boom-or-bust player in Dolzhenkov. They don't really need anything in terms of prospects, so they are in a good place to be taking risks.
52Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de WashingtonDetroit takes Best Defender Available after two offensive picks. Hutson is a risk based off his size but he has a lot of potential to be a great player.
53Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Penguins de PittsburghDucks double up on LD with Thornton. Their biggest need and Thornton is a great defensive d-man despite his small frame.
54Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonHabs take their first wing prospect in 4 picks with the smart two-way winger in Seminoff. Just gives them a different type of prospect that they don't really have already and haven't taken yet.
55Logo de Bruins de Boston-This kid just feels like a Bruin. Plays in the Hockey East, very similar style to former-Bruin David Krejci, and the Bruins need prospects down the middle. Easiest pick for my favorite team.
56Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Blues de St-LouisJets take the big center in Bystedt. Could be a nice understudy for fellow giant Pierre-Luc Dubois.
57Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Lightning de Tampa BaySenators finally have a RD on the board worthy of taking at this spot. Kulonummi is very talented in his own end but will need time to develop.
58Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New YorkJets land the #1 goalie on my board in Ivanov. Size will limit him but he's an elite prospect. Would be the best backup in the game behind Hellebuyck.
59Logo de Flames de Calgary-Flames first pick lands them AJHL superstar in Lorenz. Needs to prove that he can produce at an elite level against stronger competition but should be a very good player.
60Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Wild du MinnesotaA lot of people in this site have Lindgren above where I have him (ranked 78 on my board). Very talented offensive d-man that is raw in his own end. Chicago lands one forward and one defender in the second round.
61Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoSeattle takes their first winger of the draft in the speedy Devine. A lot of talent in this kid, reminds me of Alex Debrincat the way that he plays. Could be a very interesting pick, potential steal.
62Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Canes go BPA, get the two-way center/left wing in Gustafson. Very smart player, the kind of guy that Rod Brind-Amour would like.
63Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoHaving already taken a center, the Isles are in a good spot to take best defender available. Buchinger is the guy.
64Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Panthers de la FlorideHaving taken pretty much every position, Seattle grabs a talented goalie prospect in Tyler Brennan. #3 goalie taken, has shown flashes of maybe being the best one. Needs to find consistency.
RONDE 3ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
65Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Habs take a shot on a guy almost unanimously in the first round at the start of the year. Fimis has a lot of talent, needs to improve in his own end.
66Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Arizona goes BPA with they EIGHTH pick so far. Land the playmaking center Servac Petrovsky.
67Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Another team with a bunch of picks, Seattle takes speedy sniper-winger Keilin with their SIXTH pick in the first three rounds.
68Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Having taken a defender with their first pick, Philly grabs best forward available, which is Ronni.
69Logo de Devils du New Jersey-4th Goalie off the board #2 on my board, but size makes him fall a little. NJ would probably like an insurance policy with Blackwood not looking so hot. 1-2 punch of Daws and Havelid would be nasty.
70Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoWith just they second pick, the Canes take the sniper-winger from Russia in Neuchev. Tall Russian wingers that can shoot have worked out fairly well for them recently.
71Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Sens go BPA with their 4th pick in 3 rounds. Lands them the smart two-way center in Owen Beck.
72Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit swings on a HUGE risk pick in Plante. Tiny but super-skilled, Plante will need a lot of time develop his skills, but he could be worth it with the talent that he has. Reminds me a lot of Brad Marchand, who was also a third round pick.
73Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo doubles up on LD with big Nordberg. Very different style from Mintyukov (who they selected earlier), but could be complimentary for a team who'll need some snarl on the back end.
74Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Ducks d'AnaheimMontreal, having taken pretty much every other position already, takes RD in Salin. Good offensive defenseman, could pair very nicely with Bichsel, who the Habs took earlier in this mock.
75Logo de Sharks de San Jose-SJ takes a defender with their second pick, a guy much lower on my board than most. Grudinin has a lot of talent,, but very small and weak. Will need a lot of time to develop.
76Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLike the Gauthier and Bystedt picks earlier, Matikka just feels like a Jet. Size, strength, defensive ability, all things to help build an identity for a team that'll be looking to rejoin the playoff hunt.
77Logo de Islanders de New York-Isles pick up a hard-working but small forward in Kvochko. Can play well in most situations, very versatile. Exactly what a team looking for a new identity should be looking for.
78Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Jets de WinnipegThe Leafs pick up a guy that could potentially be a solid middle six center for them in the future in Guindon. Very good playmaker, good hockey sense.
79Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-The Canucks double up on defense, this time going with Calle Odelius, who's higher on a lot boards than my own (Ranked 77). Good skater and shows solid poise with the puck on his stick otherwise very raw and concerns me a little regarding his offensive potential. Still, solid grab in the third round.
80Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Golden Knights de VegasThe Blackhawks pick up an undersized but very talented player in Ward, who was very good production wise this year. He gets pushed around a little when on the ice,viously due to his small stature. However, this kid is a menace with the puck on his stick, and has the potential to be one of the steals of this draft class.
81Logo de Predators de Nashville-Lutz fell a lot this year due to missing most of the year with injury, which is obsviously concerning. But, after his return, he looked as if he hadn't missed a beat, which makes him a potential gem if he falls this far. Nashville, who has another pick at 83, goes BPA and picks Lutz without question.
82Logo de Stars de Dallas-Stars go with 2 RD in the first three rounds, but they need them badly. Havelid projects to be a solid bottom 4 puck-moving defender.
83Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Kings de Los AngelesWith the second of two third round picks, the Press take a shot at the very raw but very promising Sobieski, who's practically a lone draft-eligible standout this year from the famous Shattuck St. Mary's program.
84Logo de Capitals de Washington-Three straight defenders off the board with the Caps going with the big Russian defender Ivanov. Below Average skater but has all of the tools and size to be a nice shutdown guy in the future.
85Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Penguins de PittsburghKings land a guy who's fallen a little bit on my board (Ranked 72). Very skilled offensive player but raw and small. Will need a lot of time to develop but could be something down the road.
86Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonThe Blackhawks, with their second third round selection, take the big center Zhilkin, who was up near the first round of my board up until the midway point of the year, where he was jumped by a lot of guys with superior second halves. Still, a good player, especially this late in the third round.
87Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonThe Sens, with their fifth pick already, take a defensive center with a high IQ and work rate.
88Logo de Blues de St-Louis-With just their second pick thus far, the Blues go for the smart playmaking center in Greene, who has a lot of translatable skills but is very weak and will need a lot of seasoning to make it to the next level.
89Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayThe Blue Jackets take a flier on an overaged guy from Slovakia in Jedlicka. Nearly ppg pace in a men's league, but needs to work on decision making and overall consistency in his own end before making the move to the NHL. Still, a guy who could play, and play well, in the AHL right away.
90Logo de Golden Knights de VegasLogo de Rangers de New YorkThe Golden Knights go with the big center in Sapovaliv, who is a hard-working center that is solid in his own end. But, he's a bad skater, so he'll take quite a while to make the league.
91Logo de Bruins de BostonLogo de Flames de CalgaryWith their second pick in three rounds, my Boston Bruins double up on centers (although Spicer can also play wing at a decently good level) with the high-energy two-way forward in Spicer. Good skater, never takes a shift off, exactly the kind of guy that Boston likes to have on their third line.
92Logo de Wild du Minnesota-After taking two forwards, the Wild take a defender in Hamara, who was touted as a top pick coming into this season.
93Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoWith their final pick, Chicago takes Angus Booth, a solid defenseman who is very difficult to beat in his own end. I question his offensive upside, but I think that the floor is quite high on this kid in comparison to the other third round picks.
94Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineThe Habs go with the towering defensive defender in Noah Warren to close out their first three rounds. Very solid in his own end, and a willing shot blocker. Reminds me of Derek Forbort, who's currently proving his worth on their rival Bruins. He's the kind of player that you need in playoff situations.
95Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-With their only pick in the first three rounds, the Avs take the very consistent, if raw, two-way center in Hokkanen.
96Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
Cameron ONeill
With the final pick in this first three round mock, and with the first pick for the Panthers, I have them taking a flyer on High School Standout Cameron O'Neill, who scored more points in his respective league than ANY other player taken to this point. He does need to prove himself against tougher competition, which is what lands him here.
RONDE 4ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
97Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-This isn't an actual pick. This is the top 5 players left available from my mock #1: Ben Hemmerling (Ranked 79) #2: Alexander Suzdalev (Ranked 81) #3: Brandon Lisowsky (Ranked 83) #4: Adam Ingram (Ranked 85) #5: Cruz Lucius (Ranked 87)
98Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
99Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
100Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
101Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
102Logo de Lightning de Tampa BayLogo de Blackhawks de Chicago
103Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
104Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
105Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
106Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
107Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
108Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
109Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New York
110Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
111Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
112Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
113Logo de Predators de Nashville-
114Logo de Stars de Dallas-
115Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
116Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Capitals de Washington
117Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
118Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
119Logo de Bruins de Boston-
120Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
121Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
122Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Rangers de New York
123Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Flames de Calgary
124Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
125Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
126Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
127Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
128Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
9 mai 2022 à 14 h 20
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
I like the Wright pick of course. Philly imo goes Slafkovksy, he has size and is a power forward, Philly says hell yes before looking at anything else, Jiricek then goes to NJ, Geekie and Lambert won't fall that far, i'd have Geekie around there but NHL GM's will most likely take them before those spots. At 27, I'd go Ostlund, 33 Miro, 54 Beck, 65 Odellius, i would take Salin and Warren there too
BruinsFan35 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 14 h 41
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387
Östlund too low
9 mai 2022 à 14 h 50
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 466
like the Snuggerud pick for MTL late rd 1/early rd 2
BruinsFan35 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 15 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Quoting: Konkarsson
Östlund too low

Who would you swap him with
9 mai 2022 à 15 h 24
Wright-Zuki-Caufield
Mentions "j'aime": 84
1.) Habs 100% need a center
2.) Amazing job and effort for this. Respect🙏
BruinsFan35 et Leemer a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 15 h 55
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 592
Modifié 9 mai 2022 à 16 h 11
Dang, you know a lot about prospects. A+ for effort, great job on this. Only thing I would say is swap Gauthier and Lambert. The Jets need righties more than left-handed shots.

EDIT: Also Vegas doesn't go for a goalie. They have Thompson and Ferguson in the system.
BruinsFan35 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 16 h 20
Mentions "j'aime": 387
Quoting: BruinsFan35
Who would you swap him with

i would put him before Casey

but otherwise i like this list
BruinsFan35 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 18 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Quoting: christianyog
Dang, you know a lot about prospects. A+ for effort, great job on this. Only thing I would say is swap Gauthier and Lambert. The Jets need righties more than left-handed shots.

EDIT: Also Vegas doesn't go for a goalie. They have Thompson and Ferguson in the system.

Fair enough. Thought they might go for a new #1 goalie prospect given Thompson's age and I'm not sold on Ferguson. Lets say that if Vegas didn't take Leinonen, they'd take Julian Lutz (He just feels like a Vegas type of player) and whoever took Lutz takes Cruz Lucius.
9 mai 2022 à 21 h 37
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: HabsLoveZuki
1.) Habs 100% need a center
2.) Amazing job and effort for this. Respect🙏

Pick 27 - I don’t see the Habs picking Bichsel - you may feel he is BPA but I think they gamble on Trikozov or someone with a higher ceiling and then pick the safety pick at #33. Also Habs have tons of LHD in their pool - Norlinder, Struble Xhejaj etc so at this level need factors in - they would be better served with Salmonsson, Alternatively Nyman, Kaskimaki
9 mai 2022 à 21 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,153
Switch Del Bel Bel and Ostlund
Pickering and Nelson
Firkus Circus and Dumais
Korchinski and Luneau

My complete rankings

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options: