Mock Draft 2022

Mock Draft 2022

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Libob
Publié: 5 mai 2022 à 22 h 56
5 mai 2022 à 23 h 18
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 337
- Brad Lambert won't be taken 4th, he does have really high upside and could end up being one of the best player of the draft but his season is just too disappointing.
- Ostlund and Hughes before Lekkerimaki, Yurov, Mateychuk and Gauthier that's just crazy
- Mirochnisenko will drop much more than that.
- Mintyukov is way way way too low.

I don't agree with a lot of other stuff but draft is not a science and nothing else seems too out of the blue from what I know. The 4 points I highlighted tho just seemed to much of a stretch not to be mentionned. And im not here to **** about your post, I just read a lot and watch very little games about most of those players so my insight is as good as an average fan but again, the 4 highlighted points are just too out of the box for me hehe.
TZ11 et Fane a aimé ceci.
6 mai 2022 à 7 h 46
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 787
Cooley and Wright are the only 2 players in my mind that the Jackets would pass on Nemec or Jiricek for
7 mai 2022 à 5 h 5
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387
Lambert will go outside top 10.

Cant see cbj taking Juraj before Jiricek.

Kasper+Bichsel too low
7 mai 2022 à 5 h 6
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387
Quoting: Daredevil514
- Brad Lambert won't be taken 4th, he does have really high upside and could end up being one of the best player of the draft but his season is just too disappointing.
- Ostlund and Hughes before Lekkerimaki, Yurov, Mateychuk and Gauthier that's just crazy
- Mirochnisenko will drop much more than that.
- Mintyukov is way way way too low.

I don't agree with a lot of other stuff but draft is not a science and nothing else seems too out of the blue from what I know. The 4 points I highlighted tho just seemed to much of a stretch not to be mentionned. And im not here to **** about your post, I just read a lot and watch very little games about most of those players so my insight is as good as an average fan but again, the 4 highlighted points are just too out of the box for me hehe.

i would not be suprised if Östlund goes before Yurov

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage