Forums/Armchair-GM

Here we go

Créé par: datdude
Équipe: 2022-23 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 4 mai 2022
Publié: 4 mai 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
An aggressive Retool; The winning formula hasn't changed over the past 10 years there tends to be a common trend, being hard to play against in all areas of the ice. Tampa hasn't gotten enough credit for being as dominant physically as they are. This was an attempt to try and become harder to play against and maintain the youth, and financial stability. Before the armchair GM forum goes nuts; I firmly believe that a shake up is needed in a few aspects of this Bruins team. Defending harder, and timely scoring. There were a couple trades that were tough to make however I think they are necessary to move forward with the trajectory of this team.

The first few trades are creating space by moving replaceable players on the ice, I was hesitant to move Foligno, however I think that there is an attraction to Columbus with Nick's time there and the youth of that team needing a veteran in that room. Reilly, Clifton, and Forbort have been good but also replaceable with Gudbransson (grittier) and Zboril who was great before his injury, Reilly has been scratched and fallen out of favor, but also has real value as a PMD, Cassidy has seemed to bury him, Boston Recoops a pick and sheds Salary.
The tougher moves, Grzelcyk and Debrusk; Grizz has been good, and an awesome hometown story, unfortunately over the past three years of Boston's postseason runs has been invisible, and a liability defensively in many aspects of the game with decision making and so on, he is an extremely attractive piece to a team like AZ with youth needing a younger vet in the league and have many many expendable picks to maintain some interest in attendance and moving forward. Leddy is a very comparable player at a bit of a cheaper price, by the time his deal is up you hope that Zboril/Ahcan/Prospect have exceled and are ready for a top 4 role, which gives them flexibility in the mean time, at comparable scoring rate, and might be a better than Gryz. DeBrusk, Studnicka, 2nd for Boeser was a deal I think that will really benefit all parties, most importantly for Brock as he is enduring an extremely challenging year off the ice with the decreasing health of his dad, and the need for a change. Jake is in a similar position with his request to be moved, he has been an advocate speaking out for mental health while also being a tremendous teammate, and producing, Boeser has more value in the terms of play, that is why Boston Adds the forgotten man Jack Studnicka, and a high 2nd rounder for the term of Boeser, and adding an actual RW sniper that does have a little bit of bite to his game while gaining Boston Protection if Pasta moves on as a UFA leaving Boston with Boeser and Lysell (if he keeps trending up)

Signings: Deslauries is exactly the type of grit they have been missing since Milan Lucic left town, he won't produce nearly what Looch did but he will be a feared opponent and play physically and chip in a bit offensively and hopefully show Freddy the ropes.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2750 000 $
2850 000 $
2850 000 $
46 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
26 000 000 $
21 000 000 $
23 200 000 $
21 700 000 $
22 700 000 $
Transactions
BOS
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (DAL)
BOS
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
BOS
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (ARI)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (MTL)
BOS
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (BUF)
BOS
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (SEA)
BOS
  1. Boeser, Brock [Droits de RFA]
VAN
  1. DeBrusk, Jake
  2. Studnicka, Jack
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (ARI)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de CGY
Logo de BOS
Logo de TOR
Logo de BUF
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de OTT
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de SEA
Logo de DAL
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de MTL
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $82 035 834 $0 $150 000 $464 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
894 167 $894 167 $
AD
RFA - 4
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 mai 2022 à 10 h 51
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 792
I was just thinking about the Bruins this morning. Coyle has a NMC that he signed two years ago and gets updated this off-season. Which means the Kraken are not on the list of his NMC. Wonder if they’d pay to move Coyle to keep Bregy…

Seems like a minimum damage type or move but overall you’d still lose a good player
4 mai 2022 à 10 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
Zero need for Forbort in SJ.
4 mai 2022 à 10 h 53
Nah.
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,296
This is a point that has been made repeatedly - Foligno wants a cup. It is why he went to BOS. CBJ know, and Fliggy knows, he can retire a Blue Jacket whenever he wants. As such, I am strongly willing to bet CBJ are on his NTC.

Even then, as much as I love me some Captain, objectively CBJ just don't have the roster space for him right now, and that contract is not great. If a trade happens, BOS will have to include an incentive pick/prospect - CBJ aren't going to take on $3.8M for a 4th liner out of the kindness of their hearts, even if it is Fligs.
Ajp_18 et BoomerTheHero a aimé ceci.
4 mai 2022 à 10 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Quoting: crankshaft
Zero need for Forbort in SJ.

Forbort could be moved anywhere SJS was just a placeholder
4 mai 2022 à 10 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dopplsan
This is a point that has been made repeatedly - Foligno wants a cup. It is why he went to BOS. CBJ know, and Fliggy knows, he can retire a Blue Jacket whenever he wants. As such, I am strongly willing to bet CBJ are on his NTC.

Even then, as much as I love me some Captain, objectively CBJ just don't have the roster space for him right now, and that contract is not great. If a trade happens, BOS will have to include an incentive pick/prospect.

That very well could be the case, it was one of the only teams that made sense imo.
dopplsan a aimé ceci.
4 mai 2022 à 10 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ReelBigFan
I was just thinking about the Bruins this morning. Coyle has a NMC that he signed two years ago and gets updated this off-season. Which means the Kraken are not on the list of his NMC. Wonder if they’d pay to move Coyle to keep Bregy…

Seems like a minimum damage type or move but overall you’d still lose a good player

Absolutely, I am not sure how that works, I am not sure how movable Coyle really is at that price for the next 4 years
4 mai 2022 à 11 h 4
Nah.
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,296
Quoting: datdude
That very well could be the case, it was one of the only teams that made sense imo.

I get the connection, and again, I guess it *could* happen, but you have to add a good pick and/or prospect going to CBJ. Even then, you're probably only getting Future Considerations from CBJ. BOS's gain is cap space.
datdude et BoomerTheHero a aimé ceci.
4 mai 2022 à 11 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dopplsan
I get the connection, and again, I guess it *could* happen, but you have to add a good pick and/or prospect going to CBJ. Even then, you're probably only getting Future Considerations from CBJ. BOS's gain is cap space.

For sure!
dopplsan a aimé ceci.
4 mai 2022 à 11 h 19
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
Problems:
Boeser doesn’t sign that.
A multi year deal for bergeron isn’t a thing.
Grzelcyk trade makes zero sense for boston, and is destructive to the team.
Neither columbus, nor foligno accept that. If foligno does, have to pay to move him.
Leddy stinks.
Don’t see why zboril would stay.
If craig smith is a fourth liner, trade him. He’s far more valuable than that.
4 mai 2022 à 11 h 24
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,828
Modifié 4 mai 2022 à 12 h 10
Leddy is a downgrade from the current roster.

Going to have to pay or retain, maybe both, to move Foligno. The wanting a contender issue already covered. No need to repeat it.

Boesser not signing that. Rather have Debrusk at 4 than what Boesser is going to sign for. We’ll see where his head as it in the off season. If Lysell is good enough for a top 9 role already than Boesser is a waste of a move anyway as evidenced by Smith being on the 4th line here. Get a young center.

I don’t see Zboril coming back unless there is a lack of interest league wide.
4 mai 2022 à 11 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
Problems:
Boeser doesn’t sign that.
A multi year deal for bergeron isn’t a thing.
Grzelcyk trade makes zero sense for boston, and is destructive to the team.
Neither columbus, nor foligno accept that. If foligno does, have to pay to move him.
Leddy stinks.
Don’t see why zboril would stay.
If craig smith is a fourth liner, trade him. He’s far more valuable than that.

I think Boeser would be very open to signing that contract, as he is back in the US, and joins his Best Friend Jack Ahcan, and is in a different environment. Bergeron could be a 1 year deal then, Trading Gryz isn't as detrimental as you'd think if you look at the logistics of the team and the Achilles heel, Leddy is extremely comparable to gryz and you open up a bit more cap space to hopefully re-up Pasta. I think that Leddy would be a good veteran to add to the back-end. You can't say he stinks, he hasn't been on a great team the past two years with DET, and has been solid since joining STL, hes a puck mover that will slide in. Smith is as important piece as ever as this line-up is if Lysell sticks with the big club, he won't play on the 4th line, and if they deem he needs more time in the minors then you slide Smith up. Zboril will get more time and actual minutes like he was getting before his ACL blew out.
4 mai 2022 à 12 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
The most likely case for Foligno being moved is via a buyout. No reason to give up any significant asset to move him.
4 mai 2022 à 12 h 18
Banni
I think Boeser would be very open to signing that contract, as he is back in the US, and joins his Best Friend Jack Ahcan, and is in a different environment. Bergeron could be a 1 year deal then, Trading Gryz isn't as detrimental as you'd think if you look at the logistics of the team and the Achilles heel, Leddy is extremely comparable to gryz and you open up a bit more cap space to hopefully re-up Pasta. I think that Leddy would be a good veteran to add to the back-end. You can't say he stinks, he hasn't been on a great team the past two years with DET, and has been solid since joining STL, hes a puck mover that will slide in. Smith is as important piece as ever as this line-up is if Lysell sticks with the big club, he won't play on the 4th line, and if they deem he needs more time in the minors then you slide Smith up. Zboril will get more time and actual minutes like he was getting before his ACL blew out.

But why would zboril stay? Plenty of other teams where he would get more opportunity.

The grzelcyk for Leddy swap is disastrous.

Boeser has a higher QO. If it’s only a 4 year deal, he takes his QO, and hits UFA.

Smith on the fourth line is a waste, regardless of whether or not lysell sticks, which is extremely unlikely.
4 mai 2022 à 12 h 56
Démarrer sujet
But why would zboril stay? Plenty of other teams where he would get more opportunity.

The grzelcyk for Leddy swap is disastrous.

Boeser has a higher QO. If it’s only a 4 year deal, he takes his QO, and hits UFA.

Smith on the fourth line is a waste, regardless of whether or not lysell sticks, which is extremely unlikely.

Leddy, 2nd, and 3rd for Gryz isn't diastrous LOL
Boeser could sign that then, then what is the difference of Boeser hits FA and so does JDB? I think I take the gamble of BB over JD returning.
Smith I get but also a UFA at the end of the year, I think he will be a 3rd liner and have Fabian stay in the AHL all year, if he does tear it up, then you have a good problem.
4 mai 2022 à 13 h 11
Banni
Leddy, 2nd, and 3rd for Gryz isn't diastrous LOL
Boeser could sign that then, then what is the difference of Boeser hits FA and so does JDB? I think I take the gamble of BB over JD returning.
Smith I get but also a UFA at the end of the year, I think he will be a 3rd liner and have Fabian stay in the AHL all year, if he does tear it up, then you have a good problem.

Yes. That’s disastrous. Who cares about the 2nd and 3rd?
Where is the gamble with debrusk returning? He’s signed.
Why is zboril returning?
4 mai 2022 à 13 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Yes. That’s disastrous. Who cares about the 2nd and 3rd?
Where is the gamble with debrusk returning? He’s signed.
Why is zboril returning?

The Bruins care as they will restock the system after the assets they moved for Lindholm lol. I think you are severely underestimating Nick Leddy, DeBrusk is a UFA in 24' Boeser would be in 23' Boeser would be way more likely to return than JDB, as he already requested a trade.

Zboril will get steddy, steddy time, and who knows maybe surpasses Leddy in the top 4, and if then Leddy is a great 5th D.
4 mai 2022 à 14 h 45
Banni
The Bruins care as they will restock the system after the assets they moved for Lindholm lol. I think you are severely underestimating Nick Leddy, DeBrusk is a UFA in 24' Boeser would be in 23' Boeser would be way more likely to return than JDB, as he already requested a trade.

Zboril will get steddy, steddy time, and who knows maybe surpasses Leddy in the top 4, and if then Leddy is a great 5th D.

You’ve answered why the bruins want zboril. I know that. That’s very obvious.

Why does zboril want to stay in boston?
4 mai 2022 à 21 h 9
Démarrer sujet
You’ve answered why the bruins want zboril. I know that. That’s very obvious.

Why does zboril want to stay in boston?

He’s openly talked about them supporting him, and his anxiety when he was struggling in the beginning of his career, some people tend to value humanity over hockey believe it or not..

Gryz looks awesome tonight by the way
4 mai 2022 à 21 h 14
Banni
He’s openly talked about them supporting him, and his anxiety when he was struggling in the beginning of his career, some people tend to value humanity over hockey believe it or not..

Gryz looks awesome tonight by the way

Hes been the least of their worries. With that sort of snapshot logic, bergeron and marchand should be punted off for nothing. Pasta too. Basically anyone not named mcavoy, debrusk, or hall.
4 mai 2022 à 21 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Hes been the least of their worries. With that sort of snapshot logic, bergeron and marchand should be punted off for nothing. Pasta too. Basically anyone not named mcavoy, debrusk, or hall.

He’s been noticeably bad, unlike him..
4 mai 2022 à 21 h 22
Banni
He’s been noticeably bad, unlike him..

Unlike who?
5 mai 2022 à 8 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Unlike who?

unlike Gryz, that is why I don't mind a shuffle of the deck on D. who knows I think that Carlo or Gryz might be moved this offseason. Given Gryz being closer to UFA I think he could be the one, as they need to be harder to play against
5 mai 2022 à 8 h 17
Banni
unlike Gryz, that is why I don't mind a shuffle of the deck on D. who knows I think that Carlo or Gryz might be moved this offseason. Given Gryz being closer to UFA I think he could be the one, as they need to be harder to play against

You said he’s (grzelcyk) has been bad…unlike him

Who’s him?
5 mai 2022 à 8 h 19
Démarrer sujet
You said he’s (grzelcyk) has been bad…unlike him

Who’s him?

Its been unlike him as in unlike Gryz
5 mai 2022 à 8 h 23
Banni
Its been unlike him as in unlike Gryz

Ah, gotcha. Ya i think he’s been fine. Maybe he hasn’t and i’m not seeing it because my heads still shaking from another bergeron shift where he didn’t compete. Worst game as a pro last night.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage