Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Fantasy Recap - 7 Questions

23 avr. 2022 à 16 h 55
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Modifié 23 avr. 2022 à 17 h 5
1. Who's Your Fantasy Team MVP?

2. Who's Your Biggest Surprise Star?

3. Who's Your Biggest Letdown From the Draft?

4. Who's Your #1 Goalie

5. How Far Did Your Team Go?

6. What Was Your Biggest Mistake in the Draft?

7. Who's Your Best Waiver Acquisition?

Bonus Q's:

8. Best Late Round Draft Pick?

9. How Many Players From the Draft Are Still on Your Roster?
23 avr. 2022 à 17 h 8
Démarrer sujet
1. Kyle Connor and Andrei Svechnikov co-MVP's
2. Jack Hughes...Until he got hurt...again.
3. Seth Jones - 57th Overall.
4. Ville Husso
5. In Final, but losing big.
6. Brayden Point over Alex Ovechkin - Probably costing me the Championship.
7. Pavel Buchnevich - Picked him up during the 1st week and been riding him ever since.
8. Mats Zuccarello - 14th Round (160 Overall).
9. 6 - Patrick Kane, Brayden Point, Andrei Svechnikov, Kyle Connor, Shea Theodore, William Nylander.
23 avr. 2022 à 17 h 50
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,351
Quoting: Brian2016

4. Who's Your #1 Goalie

Bonus Q's:

1. MVP is hard to gauge, almost no one that I drafted was good enough/healthy enough to be considered MVP. I could give that to Campbell ( pre-injury ), Jarry, Getzlaf, Stephenson, Robert Thomas were all early waiver pickups and did well, Mack could be up there if you take out his injuries
2. Didn’t really draft anyone late that became a surprise star so not sure, the closest would be Christian Dvorak ( round 14 ) who’s been one of my better players ( when he’s healthy )
3. Pastrnak easy, got him in round 2, he was a big letdown for me until I traded him ( he was undroppable ) for another undroppable underperforming player in Patty Kane, they both have picked it up recently so at least the trade was fine
4. Jack Campbell was my n.1 pretty much the whole year, only goalie I drafted who’s still on my team, Jarry was a pretty good tandem guy after I got him early off waivers, Elvis Merzilkins was a good last draft pick as he was decent for the 1st half of the year, now my n.1 goalie is arguably Husso
5. We are currently in the last week, i finished 20-3 for 1st in the league and 2nd in points for, sadly lost in the semi but will likely win bronze ( played the 3rd best team in the league in the semis because we had division hijinks and the 2 division leaders had to be 1 and 2, my division was stacked, both me and the 3 seed would have crushed the 2 and 4 seed respectively if it was a 1 v 4, 2 v 3 scenario, I should be in the finals right and no I’m not salty )
6. Picked Pasta over Crosby, Crosby was injured at the start of the year but he’s been elite this season

I’ll answer 7,8,9 later
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2022 à 18 h 13
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,351
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
1. MVP is hard to gauge, almost no one that I drafted was good enough/healthy enough to be considered MVP. I could give that to Campbell ( pre-injury ), Jarry, Getzlaf, Stephenson, Robert Thomas were all early waiver pickups and did well, Mack could be up there if you take out his injuries
2. Didn’t really draft anyone late that became a surprise star so not sure, the closest would be Christian Dvorak ( round 14 ) who’s been one of my better players ( when he’s healthy )
3. Pastrnak easy, got him in round 2, he was a big letdown for me until I traded him ( he was undroppable ) for another undroppable underperforming player in Patty Kane, they both have picked it up recently so at least the trade was fine
4. Jack Campbell was my n.1 pretty much the whole year, only goalie I drafted who’s still on my team, Jarry was a pretty good tandem guy after I got him early off waivers, Elvis Merzilkins was a good last draft pick as he was decent for the 1st half of the year, now my n.1 goalie is arguably Husso
5. We are currently in the last week, i finished 20-3 for 1st in the league and 2nd in points for, sadly lost in the semi but will likely win bronze ( played the 3rd best team in the league in the semis because we had division hijinks and the 2 division leaders had to be 1 and 2, my division was stacked, both me and the 3 seed would have crushed the 2 and 4 seed respectively if it was a 1 v 4, 2 v 3 scenario, I should be in the finals right and no I’m not salty )
6. Picked Pasta over Crosby, Crosby was injured at the start of the year but he’s been elite this season

I’ll answer 7,8,9 later

7,8,9 answer

7. Jarry, Jeff Carter, Ryan Getzlaf, Rob Tom, Husso and Stephenson have been my main good waiver pickups, I’d probably give it to Jarry or Getzlaf since they’ve been my on my team for a long time + have been great ( Husso’s arguably the best producing pickup but he was much later during the year )
8. Elvis Merzilkins was my round 22 ( last round ) guy and he was a serviceable goalie for the 1st half of the year, would probably go to Jamie Benn ( round 19 ) since he’s been on my team for the whole year
9. 7 out of 22 ( Mack, Nurse, Provorov, Campbell, Trouba, Dvorak and Jamie Benn )
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2022 à 19 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
7,8,9 answer

7. Jarry, Jeff Carter, Ryan Getzlaf, Rob Tom, Husso and Stephenson have been my main good waiver pickups, I’d probably give it to Jarry or Getzlaf since they’ve been my on my team for a long time + have been great ( Husso’s arguably the best producing pickup but he was much later during the year )
8. Elvis Merzilkins was my round 22 ( last round ) guy and he was a serviceable goalie for the 1st half of the year, would probably go to Jamie Benn ( round 19 ) since he’s been on my team for the whole year
9. 7 out of 22 ( Mack, Nurse, Provorov, Campbell, Trouba, Dvorak and Jamie Benn )

My Goalies from the Draft were Blackwood and Spencer Knight. Pretty sure Husso saved my season.
23 avr. 2022 à 23 h 53
Farewell
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,225
Modifié 23 avr. 2022 à 23 h 59
Quoting: Brian2016

4. Who's Your #1 Goalie

Bonus Q's:

1) Elias Lindholm/Nathan MacKinnon.

2) Lindholm, also Devon Toews and (waiver pickup) Ryan Hartman.

3) Taylor Hall (6th round) and Ryan O'Reilly (7th round). Both were brutal, though at least I was able to package O'Reilly with Zach Hyman in a trade for Joe Pavelski (who's been terrific) in January.

4) Darcy Kuemper, easy. Gambled big time by picking him in the 2nd round (23rd overall), but after a shaky start, he's been terrific.

5) In the championships as we speak.

6) I took MacKinnon 2nd overall over Draisaitl/Matthews/Huberdeau/everybody but McDavid, but seeing as how he's been terrific (even though others have been better) I wouldn't call it a mistake. Hall and O'Reilly were both awful, but it would also be unfair to not mention Pietrangelo (4th round). So disappointing, with so many (in retrospect) better D-men still on the board (Ekblad, Reilly, Letang). At least I got a steal in Devon Toews (and to a lesser extent, Justin Faulk) later. Also worth noting that I drafted Point over Barkov in the 3rd round (and while Point's been good, Barkov's been considerably better).

7) Ryan Hartman, Linus Ullmark

8) Lindholm (9th round), Toews (10th round), Faulk (13th round)

9) Nine. MacKinnon, Kuemper, Point, Pietrangelo, Marchessault, Lindholm, Toews, Faulk, Buchnevich (who I drafted, dropped, then claimed again).
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2022 à 14 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PointStamkosVasilevskiy219188
1) Elias Lindholm/Nathan MacKinnon.

2) Lindholm, also Devon Toews and (waiver pickup) Ryan Hartman.

3) Taylor Hall (6th round) and Ryan O'Reilly (7th round). Both were brutal, though at least I was able to package O'Reilly with Zach Hyman in a trade for Joe Pavelski (who's been terrific) in January.

4) Darcy Kuemper, easy. Gambled big time by picking him in the 2nd round (23rd overall), but after a shaky start, he's been terrific.

5) In the championships as we speak.

6) I took MacKinnon 2nd overall over Draisaitl/Matthews/Huberdeau/everybody but McDavid, but seeing as how he's been terrific (even though others have been better) I wouldn't call it a mistake. Hall and O'Reilly were both awful, but it would also be unfair to not mention Pietrangelo (4th round). So disappointing, with so many (in retrospect) better D-men still on the board (Ekblad, Reilly, Letang). At least I got a steal in Devon Toews (and to a lesser extent, Justin Faulk) later. Also worth noting that I drafted Point over Barkov in the 3rd round (and while Point's been good, Barkov's been considerably better).

7) Ryan Hartman, Linus Ullmark

8) Lindholm (9th round), Toews (10th round), Faulk (13th round)

9) Nine. MacKinnon, Kuemper, Point, Pietrangelo, Marchessault, Lindholm, Toews, Faulk, Buchnevich (who I drafted, dropped, then claimed again).

MacKinnon may not have the overall numbers of some of the other top picks, but he's been money down the stretch and in the playoffs. You definitely hit the jackpot on Lindholm. Good luck in the final!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage