29Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
30Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
31Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
21 avr. 2022 à 0 h 11
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
Brad Lambert is nowhere near a top 4 pick, Lambert is more in the 10-15 overall range. And Detroit would take either Conor Geekie or Frank Nazar in this situation.
21 avr. 2022 à 8 h 11
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,940
Miroshnichenko isn't going that high.

Quoting: TampaBayLightning22
Brad Lambert is nowhere near a top 4 pick, Lambert is more in the 10-15 overall range. And Detroit would take either Conor Geekie or Frank Nazar in this situation.

It is possible someone takes Lambert in the 7-9 range but 4 is definitely too high.
gary_bettman a aimé ceci.
21 avr. 2022 à 9 h 45
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
Quoting: TZ11
Miroshnichenko isn't going that high.

It is possible someone takes Lambert in the 7-9 range but 4 is definitely too high.

No one factors in that Lambert has played for 2 terrible teams in Liiga. Of course his numbers are going to suffer. Coupled with the fact that Liiga is a low scoring league dominated by veterans. If someone gets Lambert at 7-12, it's a steal.
21 avr. 2022 à 10 h 26
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,940
Quoting: gary_bettman
No one factors in that Lambert has played for 2 terrible teams in Liiga. Of course his numbers are going to suffer. Coupled with the fact that Liiga is a low scoring league dominated by veterans. If someone gets Lambert at 7-12, it's a steal.

Not a steal, just a solid pick. Most people are mainly comparing his scoring to Kemell because they played on the same team, but his scoring hasn't been there either since his injury.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
21 avr. 2022 à 10 h 29
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293

If I'm an NHL team, I have concerns about anything not transition-related since that's what he excels in, and you don't pick a guy because he does great transitions in the top 5
21 avr. 2022 à 12 h 9
IamAlwaysRight
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
If I'm an NHL team, I have concerns about anything not transition-related since that's what he excels in, and you don't pick a guy because he does great transitions in the top 5

You're not drafting him just for his transition game. He is an elite level skater and thinks the game at a high level.. While there are areas of development needed (everyone in this draft will require development) especially his shot if he does hone in on those things Lambert is a top line player in the NHL.
21 avr. 2022 à 12 h 16
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
You're not drafting him just for his transition game. He is an elite level skater and thinks the game at a high level.. While there are areas of development needed (everyone in this draft will require development) especially his shot if he does hone in on those things Lambert is a top line player in the NHL.

I do agree that Lambert has a lot of potential but he's too much of a project for him to go high. He'll most likely end up in the 8-12 range where teams may take the risk on his talent, a lot of works needs to be done for him to reach his 1st line potential
Konkarsson a aimé ceci.
21 avr. 2022 à 13 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387

Pelicans was a decent team
21 avr. 2022 à 13 h 10
IamAlwaysRight
Quoting: Konkarsson
Pelicans was a decent team

Barely above .500. First half he with one of the worst teams.
21 avr. 2022 à 13 h 17
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387

i wouldnt say liiga is dominated by veterans when the average age was 23 or 24
21 avr. 2022 à 14 h 1
IamAlwaysRight
Quoting: Konkarsson
i wouldnt say liiga is dominated by veterans when the average age was 23 or 24

That's a veteran by Liiga standards
22 avr. 2022 à 1 h 24
oh how i suffer
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 332

Actually, I think that it's very likely that any of the professionals ranking him between 9 and 13 probably are taking that into account. Does that mean they're right about where he's going to go? Nah, that's in the the hands of the hockey gods and the 32 teams drafting, but still. They've probably considered the make-up of the teams he's played on.
22 avr. 2022 à 9 h 57
IamAlwaysRight
Quoting: bunnymcfoo
Actually, I think that it's very likely that any of the professionals ranking him between 9 and 13 probably are taking that into account. Does that mean they're right about where he's going to go? Nah, that's in the the hands of the hockey gods and the 32 teams drafting, but still. They've probably considered the make-up of the teams he's played on.

They don't usually. You have scouts ranking him higher as well. I do agree he'll go between 8-12 but all I am saying is that he is potentially a steal at that ranking. This guy has to work on just a couple things to become a top line NHL forward while scouts are overrating the hell out of Slafkovsky and Yurov. I am not the only one in this thinking. But we will see.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage