SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Just joined - WOW (and a question/request)

20 avr. 2022 à 15 h 50
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Thank you very much for all of this great information on the site. I was digging into it before I signed up and really love what I've seen so far.

My question/request is if there is any of the data that is retrievable currently via a CSV or even XLSX download? I know personally that for the data I play with, good positional data is really hard to find and I'd love to be able to load that from your info. Obviously not for any commerical use - just for my own amusement.

Thanks in advance -
UpsideDownQue a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2022 à 17 h 30
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
Quoting: kingusc
Thank you very much for all of this great information on the site. I was digging into it before I signed up and really love what I've seen so far.

My question/request is if there is any of the data that is retrievable currently via a CSV or even XLSX download? I know personally that for the data I play with, good positional data is really hard to find and I'd love to be able to load that from your info. Obviously not for any commerical use - just for my own amusement.

Thanks in advance -

Seconded. I usually use moneypuck's skaters csv sheet for player positions (they have LW, C, RW, and D but sadly do not distinguish between LD/RD and dont have multiple player positions like C/LW or LD/LW) but I would also love it if Capfriendly made their data downloadable cause its a lot more detailed. The contract data would be nice to have too
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2022 à 17 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
If this is possible it would be amazing
20 avr. 2022 à 19 h 29
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166
Quoting: nickthehabsfan
If this is possible it would be amazing

What does he mean with this because this sounds interesting
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
14 juin 2022 à 22 h 0
More Finns More Wins
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 624
Quoting: capsfan2121
What does he mean with this because this sounds interesting

Basically he's asking if there is there an easy and quick way to download a lot of the contract/position data in a format that's easy to save in a spreadsheet program and/or easy for programs to read.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage