Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2781 500 000 $82 250 855 $1 365 854 $3 072 500 $-750 855 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Islanders de New York
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 2
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
859 167 $859 167 $
C
RFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 5
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
RFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
AG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
DD
RFA - 1
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
DG
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
RFA - 2
764 167 $764 167 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
G
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
DG
UFA - 1
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 avr. 2022 à 11 h 50
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,084
It would be the logical thing to do which is why it won't happen
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 11 h 57
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,094
Quoting: Db1899

The thing I'm never sure of is how much worth to give something like a playoff push in the AHL versus playing out the string in the NHL. I'd like to see those guys, but if there's more value to them making a little run with the Baby Isles, I'd take that over a handful of games at the end of a lost season.

I wouldn't hate giving Skarek or Appleby a game in the NHL, though - I know it's a small sample size but it would be nice to see how either of them handles the speed of the NHL game and if they're viable future backup options.
19 avr. 2022 à 12 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 929

Yes of course. I hope we crash completely next year because I know Lou won’t do the right moves this offseason and Trotz won’t change his mind about Bailey/Wahlstrom etc. and Räty has to put up 2pts per game 50 games in the season to even get 4th line minutes IF a Martin or Clutterbuck are banged up. Lets get one of Bedard/Michkov/Fantili. But realistically we’ll be the most mediocre team in the league for 5+ years ending up with the 13-15th pick, I’m not even exaggerating, we couldn’t even sniff the playoffs in a year we got elite performances from Sorokin, Nelson, Pelech, Pulock, Dobson lol.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 12 h 38
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
The thing I'm never sure of is how much worth to give something like a playoff push in the AHL versus playing out the string in the NHL. I'd like to see those guys, but if there's more value to them making a little run with the Baby Isles, I'd take that over a handful of games at the end of a lost season.

I wouldn't hate giving Skarek or Appleby a game in the NHL, though - I know it's a small sample size but it would be nice to see how either of them handles the speed of the NHL game and if they're viable future backup options.

I think seeing him in NHL games is more important because it could give the team an idea if he’s a realistic option for next season.
dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 12 h 40
Quoting: Isles10
Yes of course. I hope we crash completely next year because I know Lou won’t do the right moves this offseason and Trotz won’t change his mind about Bailey/Wahlstrom etc. and Räty has to put up 2pts per game 50 games in the season to even get 4th line minutes IF a Martin or Clutterbuck are banged up. Lets get one of Bedard/Michkov/Fantili. But realistically we’ll be the most mediocre team in the league for 5+ years ending up with the 13-15th pick, I’m not even exaggerating, we couldn’t even sniff the playoffs in a year we got elite performances from Sorokin, Nelson, Pelech, Pulock, Dobson lol.

Yeah I’m rooting for rock bottom because as long as Lou/Trotz are here the isles will never win a cup. They’ve gotten too comfortable with “their guys” and look to scapegoat young players instead of admitting the vets cost this team.
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 13 h 2
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,094
I think seeing him in NHL games is more important because it could give the team an idea if he’s a realistic option for next season.

Appleby is the guy I'm most curious about. He had a little cup of coffee for NJ a few years back and put up a .945 SV% in 2 games worth of minutes, but then bottomed out in the AHL with Manitoba in 2018-19. But since then, he's put up the following SV% numbers - .923 in 15 ECHL games, .913 in 42 ECHL games, .914 in 7 AHL games, .918 in 27 ECHL games, and .928 in 9 AHL games. I feel like it's worth a shot seeing if a 6'5" guy who just turned 27 last week might've figured it out in his mid-20s. Because if he is, he's a decent option to spell Sorokin for 20-25 games next year and makes Varlamov movable for some upgrades in the lineup.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 13 h 5
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
Appleby is the guy I'm most curious about. He had a little cup of coffee for NJ a few years back and put up a .945 SV% in 2 games worth of minutes, but then bottomed out in the AHL with Manitoba in 2018-19. But since then, he's put up the following SV% numbers - .923 in 15 ECHL games, .913 in 42 ECHL games, .914 in 7 AHL games, .918 in 27 ECHL games, and .928 in 9 AHL games. I feel like it's worth a shot seeing if a 6'5" guy who just turned 27 last week might've figured it out in his mid-20s. Because if he is, he's a decent option to spell Sorokin for 20-25 games next year and makes Varlamov movable for some upgrades in the lineup.

I agree, goaltending is the one position I’m confident about especially with Mitch Korn running things. It doesn’t get talked about enough how great he is, Trots system gets all the credit but it’s really Korn who makes average goaltenders elite.
dannibalcorpse et Isles10 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 15 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Yeah I’m rooting for rock bottom because as long as Lou/Trotz are here the isles will never win a cup. They’ve gotten too comfortable with “their guys” and look to scapegoat young players instead of admitting the vets cost this team.

Did you see Pronmans quotes on Räty in Kurz’ piece today? lol - ”Corey Pronman, the prospect guru for The Athletic, offered this synopsis of what he’s heard about Räty of late”:

”There are two pools of thought among NHL scouts on Räty. Some like the player. They see a skilled center who can make plays and had a strong season versus men and see a potential third-line center/second-line winger in the NHL. Others are not as sold on the upside. They see a good work level but so-so skating and not a ton of offensive ability and think he’s a bottom-six type. Going into the draft I heard more of the latter, but lately more of the former.”

Pronman really can’t handle to admit he actually can be wrong on player analysis or even recognize that players development sometimes make no sense to what you thought, if someone told me Tage Thompson could be what he’s been this season (offensively) I would of laughed for instance and said he lacks hockey-iq, a lot of tools no toolbox kind of player for example, Pronman would never admit that, he would just say Thompson is a decent middle six player with luck etc.

Why can’t he look objectively at what Räty’s done this season in Liiga and understand that compared to other 18-19 year old finnish players (historically) he’s been absolutely dominant, I mean wtf ”potential third-line center/hard working bottom six player” is that his potential based off his season lol. A player who once was favourite to go 1#.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 15 h 53
Did you see Pronmans quotes on Räty in Kurz’ piece today? lol - ”Corey Pronman, the prospect guru for The Athletic, offered this synopsis of what he’s heard about Räty of late”:

”There are two pools of thought among NHL scouts on Räty. Some like the player. They see a skilled center who can make plays and had a strong season versus men and see a potential third-line center/second-line winger in the NHL. Others are not as sold on the upside. They see a good work level but so-so skating and not a ton of offensive ability and think he’s a bottom-six type. Going into the draft I heard more of the latter, but lately more of the former.”

Pronman really can’t handle to admit he actually can be wrong on player analysis or even recognize that players development sometimes make no sense to what you thought, if someone told me Tage Thompson could be what he’s been this season (offensively) I would of laughed for instance and said he lacks hockey-iq, a lot of tools no toolbox kind of player for example, Pronman would never admit that, he would just say Thompson is a decent middle six player with luck etc.

Why can’t he look objectively at what Räty’s done this season in Liiga and understand that compared to other 18-19 year old finnish players (historically) he’s been absolutely dominant, I mean wtf ”potential third-line center/hard working bottom six player” is that his potential based off his season lol. A player who once was favourite to go 1#.

Pronman let’s his ego get in the way. Since Dobson was drafted he’s pretty much said he doesn’t have much offensive upside and despite this season he still considers him a middle pair D at best lol. It’s insane.

Raty’s floor is an average two way 2C but he has the ability to be Phillip danault with better goal scoring ability (high end 2C, average 1C)
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 16 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Pronman let’s his ego get in the way. Since Dobson was drafted he’s pretty much said he doesn’t have much offensive upside and despite this season he still considers him a middle pair D at best lol. It’s insane.

Raty’s floor is an average two way 2C but he has the ability to be Phillip danault with better goal scoring ability (high end 2C, average 1C)

Yeah same with Wahlstrom, he would go in the 3rd round if Pronman got to re-draft lol.

It just sucks that Räty will be coached by Brent Thompson or even worse Barry Trotz lol. Olli Jokinen is a very good up and coming coach that was very good for Räty’s development, doesn’t hurt he was a very good (pretty similar) player himself and know what it takes, interesting he says he prepared Räty’s game especially for the NHL this season, brilliant.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 16 h 13
Yeah same with Wahlstrom, he would go in the 3rd round if Pronman got to re-draft lol.

It just sucks that Räty will be coached by Brent Thompson or even worse Barry Trotz lol. Olli Jokinen is a very good up and coming coach that was very good for Räty’s development, doesn’t hurt he was a very good (pretty similar) player himself and know what it takes, interesting he says he prepared Räty’s game especially for the NHL this season, brilliant.

Jokinen gives me MSL vibes. I’d be fine with him replacing Trotz
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 16 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Jokinen gives me MSL vibes. I’d be fine with him replacing Trotz

Exactly my thinking, look how St. Louis done wonders for Caufields game in such a short time, he realizes 19-23 year olds isn’t what they used to be, Trotz and Lamoriello is stuck in the past. I’m seriously not even sure Trotz would have played a 19-year old McDavid lol.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 17 h 14
Exactly my thinking, look how St. Louis done wonders for Caufields game in such a short time, he realizes 19-23 year olds isn’t what they used to be, Trotz and Lamoriello is stuck in the past. I’m seriously not even sure Trotz would have played a 19-year old McDavid lol.

MSL spoke about making reads and not relying all on structure, Trotz basically said Wahlstrom needs to stop making reads off of instincts and stick to the system. It’s bizarre lol. The ironic part about that is guys like Nelson and Lee don’t stick to the system and that’s why they succeed.

A small part of me wants Wahlstrom traded so he can light it up on another team. I would go on every isles blogger Twitter space and bring up their old tweets about Wahlstrom lol. Similar to Toews.
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 17 h 36
Démarrer sujet
MSL spoke about making reads and not relying all on structure, Trotz basically said Wahlstrom needs to stop making reads off of instincts and stick to the system. It’s bizarre lol. The ironic part about that is guys like Nelson and Lee don’t stick to the system and that’s why they succeed.

A small part of me wants Wahlstrom traded so he can light it up on another team. I would go on every isles blogger Twitter space and bring up their old tweets about Wahlstrom lol. Similar to Toews.

Yeah I listened to the latest Eyes on Isles podcast, I do things like that sometimes, just to trigger myself lol, the absolute worst Isles podcast out there, horrendous takes as always. But to be fair every Isles podcast seems to be under gun threat lol, Trotz and Lou are their Gods. The main topics was how brutally bad Wahlstrom been and that Chára is the main reason for Dobsons development etc etc. the opposite of all logical reasoning you could do about the season basically. ”What are we talking about here, COME ON” Mich with his kermit the frog voice he uses constantly about every valid critique against Trotz and Lou they discuss, can’t stand him.

Btw how crazy is it that we still here everyday about how Toews is a main product of Colorado and their system lol and how Isles didn’t need him apparently last year and was fine without him 😂 I mean the constant Isles Twitter/blogger takes are hilarious. Wahlstrom, Dobson (recently for some reason), Pulock and Barzal (seen a lot of it lately). Beauvillier are the main scapegoats everyday from the fanbase. 😂

At this point I want Wahlstrom, Barzal and Beauvillier to go to a Colorado team for example and just tear it up, but I guess it just would be another Toews situation where this fanbase would still think it was the right decision and that’s its easy for Barzal to put up points and play no defense on a stacked Colorado team blabla, you just know it.
19 avr. 2022 à 17 h 54
Yeah I listened to the latest Eyes on Isles podcast, I do things like that sometimes, just to trigger myself lol, the absolute worst Isles podcast out there, horrendous takes as always. But to be fair every Isles podcast seems to be under gun threat lol, Trotz and Lou are their Gods. The main topics was how brutally bad Wahlstrom been and that Chára is the main reason for Dobsons development etc etc. the opposite of all logical reasoning you could do about the season basically. ”What are we talking about here, COME ON” Mich with his kermit the frog voice he uses constantly about every valid critique against Trotz and Lou they discuss, can’t stand him.

Btw how crazy is it that we still here everyday about how Toews is a main product of Colorado and their system lol and how Isles didn’t need him apparently last year and was fine without him 😂 I mean the constant Isles Twitter/blogger takes are hilarious. Wahlstrom, Dobson (recently for some reason), Pulock and Barzal (seen a lot of it lately). Beauvillier are the main scapegoats everyday from the fanbase. 😂

At this point I want Wahlstrom, Barzal and Beauvillier to go to a Colorado team for example and just tear it up, but I guess it just would be another Toews situation where this fanbase would still think it was the right decision and that’s its easy for Barzal to put up points and play no defense on a stacked Colorado team blabla, you just know it.

Mitch is the worst lol - he’ll use analytics when it fits his narrative and then defer to Trotz when it comes to any player under the age of 25. He’s annoying af.

Everyone but the isles fanbase said that Toews was already a top pair D when he was on the isles, all of these bloggers need to stop with the confirmation bias. It’s insane that they justify the trade and then want to pay a crazy amount for Chychrun who isn’t even close to as good as Toews.

The most likely to be traded is Beauvillier , Lou isn’t trading Barzal and he has to big of an ego to trade Wahlstrom. But I’d love to see Wahlstrom on the Wild, Kings, or Flames. Barzal on the Flames , Preds or Wild. You’re right they’re justify the trade if any of them went to Colorado lol, I can’t wait to see how the fanbase reacts when Lou makes the team older and slower and they miss the playoffs next season.
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 18 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Mitch is the worst lol - he’ll use analytics when it fits his narrative and then defer to Trotz when it comes to any player under the age of 25. He’s annoying af.

Everyone but the isles fanbase said that Toews was already a top pair D when he was on the isles, all of these bloggers need to stop with the confirmation bias. It’s insane that they justify the trade and then want to pay a crazy amount for Chychrun who isn’t even close to as good as Toews.

The most likely to be traded is Beauvillier , Lou isn’t trading Barzal and he has to big of an ego to trade Wahlstrom. But I’d love to see Wahlstrom on the Wild, Kings, or Flames. Barzal on the Flames , Preds or Wild. You’re right they’re justify the trade if any of them went to Colorado lol, I can’t wait to see how the fanbase reacts when Lou makes the team older and slower and they miss the playoffs next season.

Annoying was the right word. Re-Chychrun; exactly this, it’s like people have to much ego in admitting that trade was horrible by instantly feel the urge to scream what Lou has done great since he came to the Island, I mean several things can be true at the same time.

I’m actually starting to feel like Lou will trade Beauvillier sadly.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 19 h 5
Annoying was the right word. Re-Chychrun; exactly this, it’s like people have to much ego in admitting that trade was horrible by instantly feel the urge to scream what Lou has done great since he came to the Island, I mean several things can be true at the same time.

I’m actually starting to feel like Lou will trade Beauvillier sadly.

Exactly , the fanbase and the bloggers all have huge egos, they’re Lou/Barry fans, not islanders fans.

He’s going to trade the only isles winger with elite skating ability who also happens to be under the age of 25 while Ross Johnston. And Matt Martin remain on the roster
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
21 avr. 2022 à 19 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 21 avr. 2022 à 19 h 26
@Db1899 Bellows - Koivula - Wahlstrom tonight, so basically 3 lines. There will never be a line under Trotz’s tenure on the Island with fewer combined minutes in a game lol. I would trade a valuable asset just to get rid of Trotz. He will play them 4 min and then throw them under the bus at the post game presser, while Johnston (worst player in the league?) fights Reaves and plays 13 mins and Trotz love the imaginary concept of the ”energy” he brought.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
21 avr. 2022 à 19 h 31
Db1899 Bellows - Koivula - Wahlstrom tonight, so basically 3 lines. There will never be a line under Trotz’s tenure on the Island with fewer combined minutes in a game lol. I would trade a valuable asset just to get rid of Trotz. He will play them 4 min and then throw them under the bus at the post game presser, while Johnston (worst player in the league?) fights Reaves and plays 13 mins and Trotz love the imaginary concept of the ”energy” he brought.

Lmao he constructed that line so he can only use 3 lines tonight
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 10 h 0
Démarrer sujet
@Db1899 Barry Trotz fired, I’m so happy. It was time.
9 mai 2022 à 12 h 29
Db1899 Barry Trotz fired, I’m so happy. It was time.

Lol great news
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 13 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Lol great news

Yeah for sure. Who do you want to replace him? Lane Lambert?
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 13 h 21
Yeah for sure. Who do you want to replace him? Lane Lambert?

100%

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage