SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Tiers

Tiers

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: NHLfan10506
Publié: 18 avr. 2022 à 20 h 21
Description
Just playing around with some tiers. I feel like tiers IV and V could be one bigger grouping.
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey (5→1)
  2. Logo de Kraken de SeattleKraken de Seattle (3→2)
18 avr. 2022 à 20 h 42
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
solid stuff

couple of questions are why do you have a tier difference between Nemec and Jiricek? most people have them interchangeable and a lot have jiricek higher

you think that their is a tier difference between mintyukov and mateychuk? I can certainly understand mintyukov being ranked higher but in a different tier?

I really like lekkerimaki but I just don't feel conformable seeing him in the same tier as savoie, to me savoie is clearly better and im not sure how close it is

and gleb trikosov that low? he is so young, can skate shoot, pass, carry the puck and is creative. so skilled and young, and is destroying the mhl playoffs
18 avr. 2022 à 21 h 40
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,334
I can understand how Cooley, Nemec and Wright are in the same tier but Wright should have a tier of his own imo. I’d bump guys like Lambert and Mintyukov down, for Lambert, he has that elite transitional game but he needs to work on the rest, a bit too boom or bust imo to have him that high, for Mintyukov, he does have a sky high offensive potential but I don’t see him becoming more than a good #3 guy/low end #2, really needs to work on the other side of the game too. I’d personally move Goyette down to like tier 7, move Howard and Geekie up a tier and bump Trikozov up a tier or 2
Shorkz et Jets12Kozy a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2022 à 7 h 44
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387
sorry but lambert is not tier 2..
19 avr. 2022 à 22 h 5
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
Once again Brad Lambert isn't top 5 he's more in the 10-15 overall range. Would love for Detroit to draft hometown kid Frank Nazar and Detroit will probably finish in the 9-10 overall range.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage