SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Best West Matchups

11 avr. 2022 à 14 h 27
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Trying to figure out who I want to play first round. Obviously there's a very high chance it's the Wild but you never know. Not even really thinking about it in terms of who we would have the best chances against (all match-ups are difficult) but what other matchups would be equally as heavy/physical/close.

A couple first round match-ups that would be solid to watch (assuming EDM/LAK are locked in)

*COL/VGK - STL/MIN - CGY/NSH (VGK jumps DAL for WC2 - Each would be really really physical, especially that CGY/NSH - Also a fairly likely outcome)

*COL/NSH - CGY/VGK - STL/MIN (Vegas would really have to turn it on and hope NSH and DAL drop)

*COL/MIN - STL/NSH - CGY/DAL (MIN would have to cliffdive in the standings but these would all be great series, I can only imagine how rough the MIN/COL series would be)

*COL/DAL - MIN/NSH - CGY/STL (We'd have to drop a bit and NSH take our spot - wouldn't shock me necessarily)

I think regardless how of things shake out, its gonna be close till the very end, with seeding probably coming down to a point or two.
11 avr. 2022 à 14 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,119
Vegas could catch LA. I doubt it, but it’s possible. They are 2 points behind, with a game on hand. I personally want Vegas to miss the playoffs, but a Vegas, Edmonton round would be entertaining. I would love to see a Calgary, Edmonton match up in the playoffs! Maybe in the second round we can see that…
11 avr. 2022 à 15 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
Vegas could catch LA. I doubt it, but it’s possible. They are 2 points behind, with a game on hand. I personally want Vegas to miss the playoffs, but a Vegas, Edmonton round would be entertaining. I would love to see a Calgary, Edmonton match up in the playoffs! Maybe in the second round we can see that…

That is true, I didn't realize LAK are only up 2pts on Vegas. Add that to the list of close races to finish the year. CGY/EDM would be a great series, the battle of Alberta if I'm not mistaken. Would probably take the over most games.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2022 à 15 h 11
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,119
Quoting: cschmid_194
That is true, I didn't realize LAK are only up 2pts on Vegas. Add that to the list of close races to finish the year. CGY/EDM would be a great series, the battle of Alberta if I'm not mistaken. Would probably take the over most games.

Game 7 would definitely be interesting for a Calgary, Edmonton series! It will be cool what the matchups are, and some could be better than others. Vegas is turning it around right now, and are trying to make the playoffs. It would be funny if LA got kicked out in the end haha.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage