Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $62 093 333 $0 $2 195 000 $19 406 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Islanders de New York
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
G
UFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 avr. 2022 à 13 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 129
If I'm giving up Grans, I would rather go for someone like Konecny and pay a bit more.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2022 à 14 h 30
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,611
Victor Olofsson is just a bad fit for Los Angeles. To begin with, there's the question of roster space: we have nine forwards under contract for next year (Iafallo and Kopitar from the first line, Moore, Danault and Arvidsson from the second line, Byfield and Kupari from the third line, and Lizotte and Kaliyev from the fourth line), and each has proven his NHL quality at those positions. Then we have RFAs Kempe (first line) and Vilardi (third line), whom we are certain to re-sign. (Olofsson wouldn't play in preference to any of our top 9 except in case of injury.) Then we have additional RFAs we might keep, plus Turcotte, for whom we need to start finding ice time, plus possible promotions from Ontario. So there's very little room for him. Secondly, there's the question of value: Olofsson certainly isn't superior to any of our top left-handed forwards by almost any standard including production, and he's easily the worst forward defensively on the Sabres roster, which is saying something (and not something positive). Finally, there's the question of economics: his Qualifying Offer is $3.25 million and he could force a one-year contract, after which he could become a free agent. That's top-6 money for a guy who isn't really a top-6 forward with short term. Botom line: he's not really that attractive a target.
2 avr. 2022 à 16 h 17
Islanders Fan
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,758
Isles could get more for Mayfield if they were to trade him. I also think he gets more money/term on an extension
2 avr. 2022 à 17 h 48
Sabres are elite
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,299
Quoting: joshelkin
Isles could get more for Mayfield if they were to trade him. I also think he gets more money/term on an extension

I know Mayfield is a good player, but could you provide me more info on what his value is and why it is that value? I just don't know much about him, so would be nice to have your opinion
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2022 à 19 h 15
Islanders Fan
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,758
Quoting: Skyraider112
I know Mayfield is a good player, but could you provide me more info on what his value is and why it is that value? I just don't know much about him, so would be nice to have your opinion

I think he's a fringe top-4 D and elite penalty killer. Not overly impressive offensively but he can still contribute here and there. I think he's looking for term. His last deal was incredibly the friendly $1.45x5. My guess is he tries for Ristolainen territory $5x5. But minimum something starting with a $4 and 4-5 years of term
Skyraider112 a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2022 à 20 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,053
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Victor Olofsson is just a bad fit for Los Angeles. To begin with, there's the question of roster space: we have nine forwards under contract for next year (Iafallo and Kopitar from the first line, Moore, Danault and Arvidsson from the second line, Byfield and Kupari from the third line, and Lizotte and Kaliyev from the fourth line), and each has proven his NHL quality at those positions. Then we have RFAs Kempe (first line) and Vilardi (third line), whom we are certain to re-sign. (Olofsson wouldn't play in preference to any of our top 9 except in case of injury.) Then we have additional RFAs we might keep, plus Turcotte, for whom we need to start finding ice time, plus possible promotions from Ontario. So there's very little room for him. Secondly, there's the question of value: Olofsson certainly isn't superior to any of our top left-handed forwards by almost any standard including production, and he's easily the worst forward defensively on the Sabres roster, which is saying something (and not something positive). Finally, there's the question of economics: his Qualifying Offer is $3.25 million and he could force a one-year contract, after which he could become a free agent. That's top-6 money for a guy who isn't really a top-6 forward with short term. Botom line: he's not really that attractive a target.

In terms of your production arguement that just doesn't hold water. With the exception of Kopitar and Kemper from this year only Oloffson has produced significantly more then any of LA left handed forwards. He is not a great defensive player but his metrics are not the worst on the Sabres nor would they be the worst on the Kings. As far as the majority of the Kings young prospects they have all struggled mightily to produce at the nhl level. I would expect maybe one or two of them break through eventually but more than likely a few of them wash out as well. Oloffson is by no means a perfect player that is why the return is a late 3rd rd pick and a B prospect. That is a reasonable return for a 20 goal 50 point per 82 game player which is what he is. He is likely looking at high 3's on a multi year deal, by no means asking for a huge some that the Kings cannot justify for the production he would bring. He would likely be a top 4 scorer on their roster. 5th this year playing a good chunk of the season injured. But over the past 3 years 2nd in points per 82 as compared to LA forwards.
2 avr. 2022 à 23 h 45
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: dzmets
In terms of your production arguement that just doesn't hold water. With the exception of Kopitar and Kemper from this year only Oloffson has produced significantly more then any of LA left handed forwards. He is not a great defensive player but his metrics are not the worst on the Sabres nor would they be the worst on the Kings. As far as the majority of the Kings young prospects they have all struggled mightily to produce at the nhl level. I would expect maybe one or two of them break through eventually but more than likely a few of them wash out as well. Oloffson is by no means a perfect player that is why the return is a late 3rd rd pick and a B prospect. That is a reasonable return for a 20 goal 50 point per 82 game player which is what he is. He is likely looking at high 3's on a multi year deal, by no means asking for a huge some that the Kings cannot justify for the production he would bring. He would likely be a top 4 scorer on their roster. 5th this year playing a good chunk of the season injured. But over the past 3 years 2nd in points per 82 as compared to LA forwards.

When last I looked, 41 points (Arvidsson, Danault, Moore) is more production than 35 points (Olofsson). Arvidsson did so in fewer games, and Danault and Moore did so at a slightly higher rate per game than Olofsson.

Name a forward in Buffalo's top 6 who is worse defensively than Olofsson.

Name a forward in Los Angeles' top 9 who is worse than Olofsson.

Our forwards are expected to be good defensively. All of them are, even the rookie Arthur Kaliyev. The point remains irrefutable: Olofsson wouldn't play on our top two lines, and we have no reason to replace someone on our third line with him, especially given his defensive shortcomings and his higher cost and cap hit.

There is a reason why SIX forwards on YOUR team get more ice time than Olofsson, so No, he wouldn't be a top 5 scorer on our team. I predict that next season, all of our top 6 forwards plus Byfield and Kaliyev will record more points than Olofsson, and do so while being better defensively.

Feel free to sign him to whatever contract you think best. We wish you all the luck in the world.
3 avr. 2022 à 13 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,053
When last I looked, 41 points (Arvidsson, Danault, Moore) is more production than 35 points (Olofsson). Arvidsson did so in fewer games, and Danault and Moore did so at a slightly higher rate per game than Olofsson.

Name a forward in Buffalo's top 6 who is worse defensively than Olofsson.

Name a forward in Los Angeles' top 9 who is worse than Olofsson.

Our forwards are expected to be good defensively. All of them are, even the rookie Arthur Kaliyev. The point remains irrefutable: Olofsson wouldn't play on our top two lines, and we have no reason to replace someone on our third line with him, especially given his defensive shortcomings and his higher cost and cap hit.

There is a reason why SIX forwards on YOUR team get more ice time than Olofsson, so No, he wouldn't be a top 5 scorer on our team. I predict that next season, all of our top 6 forwards plus Byfield and Kaliyev will record more points than Olofsson, and do so while being better defensively.

Feel free to sign him to whatever contract you think best. We wish you all the luck in the world.

Well A Oloffaon doesn't play in the top 6. But to your question, right now he is better defensively than Krebs, Skinner and possibly Cozens. I fully expect Krebs and Cozens to get significantly better as they gain more experience and physical maturity. B Oloffson is a career 53 pt per 82 player and 23 goals per 82 player. This is ahead of all the players you have mentioned. I always think a bigger sample size is better when measuring future expectations. If you are insistent on a smaller sample then I would argue that since Oloffson has been healthy about the last 20 games he has 10 goals and 14 points
3 avr. 2022 à 14 h 24
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: dzmets
Well A Oloffaon doesn't play in the top 6. But to your question, right now he is better defensively than Krebs, Skinner and possibly Cozens. I fully expect Krebs and Cozens to get significantly better as they gain more experience and physical maturity. B Oloffson is a career 53 pt per 82 player and 23 goals per 82 player. This is ahead of all the players you have mentioned. I always think a bigger sample size is better when measuring future expectations. If you are insistent on a smaller sample then I would argue that since Oloffson has been healthy about the last 20 games he has 10 goals and 14 points

If Olofsson doesn't play in YOUR top 6, what makes you think he would play in OURS? By definition, our top 6 is superior to yours, as proven by the fact that we're in the playoffs and you're not. The fact that he doesn't play in your top 6 completely contradicts your assertion that he would be a "top 4 scorer" on the Kings.

By what metric is Olofsson superior to Skinner, Cozens or Krebs? Every stat I've seen ranging from the coarse (plus-minus) to the fine (Even Strength Defensive WAR) has Olofsson well behind those Sabres. (In fact, Skinner and Krebs are ahead of the league curve in WAR.)

Averaging performance out over a full season is just a disguised way of making excuses for a player -- a way of arguing that he really hasn't been consistent with our team, but he'll be much better with yours. Trades aren't made on hopefulness unless the gambling team is paying a negligible price. Since we don't even have a place for Olofsson to play, it would be foolish of us to invest anything in him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage