SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

I try to think as GM

I try to think as GM

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Playersoverpayed
Publié: 1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 46
Description
This is personal rankings, not a mock draft.
Draft order is not definitive. In order to fulfill team needs I am willing to change positions inside a round(s).
My view of hockey is conservative. You win with big defense. For example, average height and weight (eliteprospects data) of playoff D-squads of last year's finalists were: lower 6ft3, 215lbs for MTL and solid 6ft3, 223 lbs for TBL.
Therefore D-man and goalies are more important to me. Also it is relatively easy to claim bottom-lines forwards from waivers or sign them as undrafted players.
You try to draft BPA, but more often than not BPA is not obvious. So you also draft by team needs and you mostly try to fullfill a team with role-players.

I try to evaluate how much is certain player worth. You might call it „tiers“.
If a player is not worth certain round pick, he goes a round lower.
More often than not GMs can find a trading partner and trade up or down. I am leaning more towards trading down than trading up.
I would probably trade up for players in my 2nd tier (round) in early 4th round. I might trade up for players in my 3rd tier (round) in late 5th - early 6th round. Trading up for a players in 1st round is tricky; it is expensive and I likely might not (or don't want to) afford that. It all depends on the number of picks and team's prospect pool.

I only care about a players I intend to draft. That means I prefer to draft safely. I am completely fine with missing that „diamond in a rough“. I am generally not willing to risk in early rounds.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Slow start to the season, but now his offense is back. Safe pick, probable 1C.
2Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-He's been created for NA ice surface, not European. Olympics changed him into different, better player. Rare combination of size, physicality and skill.
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-6ft3 top pairing RD who can play all situations. They are rare and more valuable than 1st line wingers. Slight health concerns.
4Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Another top pairing RD. If you need to choose between simmilar Fs and D-men, select D-man.
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-My 1st player from NTDP would be Cooley. However, he is not the best in a team by a mile, so I am not as high on him as majority of fans.
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-1st half of season best player of draft class. Streaky scorer, but I can't deny his PPG is amongst the best on his Liiga team.
7Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBig winger who is 1st in NTDP in goal-scoring. Also played at C which I think he could be suited for. Commited to Boston College.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The best player on Saginaw team, 2nd scorer. His „Russian factor“ is not as strong (NA club). He could played 2020/21 in Russia, but didn't.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Small offensive player who might get his 5-9 NHL and additional 30 AHL games in 2022/23.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-He might be slow, but big Cs are almost must-have. Teams would like to build around big C. Think of Kirby Dach.
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Younger prospect from the same MHL franchise as Chinakhov and Gritsyuk. Playoff performer, he can deliver a goal or two for a team coming from behind.
12Logo de Islanders de New York-The highest offensive potential of Djurgardens' U-20 powerhouse. Dominating in U-20, struggling in SHL.
13Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-I don't expect Nazar to be available that low. I would only take him if he falls. Skilled wingers are relativelly common.
14Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Safe pick from above-average Thunderbirds' program. At the very least 2nd pairing D-man.
15Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Slightly different type of player as Nazar and maybe even better one. But I am not willing to spend more than that on smaller LW.
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasHis playing style is attractive, but he is not the biggest player on the back end. That's why from WHL I give an edge to Korchinski.
17Logo de Stars de Dallas-He has a size and work ethic, but is not great skater. Also is versatile and can probably play a role on all 4 lines. Reminds me of McTavish.
18Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The risk is high with Lambert. Now he is on his 2nd team in Liiga and is still on a decline. He might bounce back as Raty, but also might not.
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Light-framed C/RW has attractive style, good shot, but will he be able to handle NHL? Some risk there.
20Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Roby Jarventie II, maybe slightly bigger, club is the same. The best scorer on his Mestis team, Jarventie wasn't. For me enough for late 1st round pick.
21Logo de Predators de Nashville-Big and mobile D-man with not much visiable offensive upside as of yet. Also weak shot. But he has a frame and speed to follow Seider's and Edvinsson's steps.
22Logo de Capitals de Washington-Struggles in KHL, dominates MHL (on a good team). His rushes are predictable, as left-shot RW prefers to go to the middle (forehand). Should play VHL, not KHL.
23Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
25Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de Calgary
26Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
27Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
28Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
29Logo de Rangers de New York-
30Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
31Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-NHL bloodline. His father stayed on the same NCAA team for 3 years. I don't know about the son, it mildly turns me off.
34Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
Christian Kyrou
Offensive D-man. His defense is average, but he is 2nd scorer on a team, 1st in OHL amongst 1st time eligable D-men. I also really like Erie's hockey products.
35Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Younger, 6ft5, mobile RD. They are scarce, he will go high. I am willing to spend 2nd round pick on him and give him time for development.
36Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-In U-20 dominating on both ends of the ice, but he mainly plays SHL. Comparing to players from previous drafts for me still only 2nd rounder.
37Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieOffensively disappointing season, but the most complete D-man from weaker 2021/22 NTDP defensive squad. Safe pick.
38Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Taller C whose numbers are also product of a good team and isn't the fastest. But bigger Cs are always in demand.
39Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Big right-shot C will always find a spot in NHL club. I am just not confident about his upside.
40Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Attractive pick, but I have tiny doubts in Broncos' defensive program. Compareable former Bronco: Heatherington.
41Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Behind Wright maybe 2nd best forward from weak OHL class. Suitable for 2nd round pick, not more.
42Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-He is coming from the same AJHL team as Dylan Holloway, but is a step behind in his development (at the same age).
43Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sharks de San JoseC who likes to skate with a puck on his stick and shoot. He is productive against men, but also mildly selfish.
44Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Islanders de New YorkMore was expected from him this season. He failed to make it to the top 2 lines on NCAA team, but the potential is there.
45Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-He plays C but might be better on a W. He is good in the crease and on redirections. Also not the best off the puck. Rogle is not ideal club for F-prospects.
46Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Canucks de VancouverI like leaders. He is the best player and scorer of young and below-average team. Heating up in 2nd part of season.
47Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Jets de WinnipegShorter D-man with NHL weight. That combination gives me a concern about his upside. How much can he grow? What you see might be what you get.
48Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-He left NTDP for NCAA and it was for his benefits. Comparing to Jack Hughes, Devine suited 3rd line role better.
49Logo de Stars de Dallas-By far the best scorer on his team and the best USHL scorer of first time eligable players. He is going to NCAA. For how long?
50Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
Maxim Mayorov
Young goalie with very high upside. I see future NHL starter in him. Worth 2nd round pick (despite „Russian factor“), might end as undrafted.
51Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
52Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Blues de St-Louis
53Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Predators de Nashville
54Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de Washington
55Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Wild du Minnesota
56Logo de Bruins de Boston-
57Logo de Flames de Calgary-
58Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
59Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
60Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
61Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New York
62Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
63Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Panthers de la Floride
64Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
RONDE 3ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
65Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-NHL-sized goalie. He is in a phase of transformation from U-20 to adults and has his share of problems with that.
66Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Barely overager. By far the best D-man on a (bad) team. Also involved off the ice, he raised his voice in Movember campaign.
67Logo de Kraken de Seattle-My 1st forward from Slovakian league would be Nemec's teammate. He has simmilar output than Mesar, but is 8 months younger.
68Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Overager who is very good in top adult Slovakian league. His contract expires after the season and he is AHL ready.
69Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Great D-man from weak league and committed to „not great“ university for prospects. Some risk with that pick.
70Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The best scorer on Halifax team. Mooseheads might have the best program in QMJHL.
71Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoHe hasn't progressed much from the last season. That gives me some second thoughts.
72Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Big player, but small sample size. 2020/21 only 24GP of 34 GP possible. In 2019/20 nothing special. I wouldn't risk 2nd round pick on him.
73Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Overager with solid VHL season for 2nd time in a row. Decent also away from the puck. Team player, not flashy, just effective.
74Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Ducks d'AnaheimBig and relatively mobile D-man. His offensive upside is limited. Also nothing special in several Allsvenskan games.
75Logo de Sharks de San Jose-The best player on his MHL team. Goal-scorer by profile, his short stint in VHL wasn't great. Light frame.
76Logo de Islanders de New York-Major health concerns. Decent on a weak VHL team. Coming from the same system as Trikozov, but his devotion is questionable.
77Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBigger step ahead was expected from him. In a team with good D-squad he is not clear-cut the best of them. Fill-in for a team in need of RD.
78Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-He took a slight step back comparing to the last season. So far nothing special in SHL. Still one of the youngest prospects.
79Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Jets de WinnipegShorter and light-framed D-man. But I am conservative about that. You win championship with mostly big and physical defense.
80Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Golden Knights de VegasBest D-man on one of the worst WHL teams. NHL frame and decently mobile. His +/- is catastrophous, partly due to weak goaltending. Take him, teach him.
81Logo de Stars de Dallas-Role player. Power forward with NHL size who can score here and there. Perfect fit for bottom lines.
82Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonGood player in a bad league. Commited to NCAA in 2023/24 (Minny, which is great for D-men). 2023/24 is... late.
83Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Kings de Los AngelesI respect Storm's program. 6ft-ish LDs are common and it's the Guelph's system that gives Buchinger advantage in front of simmilar players.
84Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
Adam Engstrom
I give slight edge to Engstrom in comparison to teammate Odelius. He is taller, it could be as simple as that. Also better +/-.
85Logo de Predators de Nashville-Big D-man in his 1st season in OHL. Overager who previously played only in Danish leagues. They are not well covered by scouts, OHL is.
86Logo de Capitals de Washington-1st-2nd D-man on Djurgardens powerhouse, 7 months younger than Engstrom. Simmilar Djurgardens D-alumni: Gustafsson, Bjornfot.
87Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Skating is the name of the game. He can't produce against men, but Frolunda is very good franchise.
88Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonMooseheads have the best F-program in QMJHL, but their D-products are also improving (Weegar, Fitzgerald, McIsaac, Barron). Comparable prospect: Whynot.
89Logo de Bruins de BostonLogo de Flames de CalgaryHe will go much earlier. I am just not sold on his defense. Offensive-wise he is good, but not (his teammate) Pastujov-level. Talent is there, but he is project.
90Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
James Stefan
Younger overager. Last season decent on bad Lincoln team (USHL). Now good on Portland, one of the better WHL franchises.
91Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh200ft C without major deficiencies. Nothing really special in U-20, but decent enough in Liiga. Now on his 2nd team there.
92Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayOffensive potential is undesputable. But it is Firkus' light frame that gives me second thoughts. Project, not a prospect.
93Logo de Golden Knights de VegasLogo de Rangers de New York
94Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
95Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
96Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
RONDE 4ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
97Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
Danil Aimurzin
98Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
99Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
100Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
101Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
Zakhar Vinogradov
102Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
103Logo de Lightning de Tampa BayLogo de Blackhawks de Chicago
104Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
105Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
106Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
107Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
Samuel Mayer
108Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New York
109Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
110Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
111Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
112Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
113Logo de Stars de Dallas-
Stanislav Berezhnoy
114Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
115Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
116Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
117Logo de Predators de Nashville-
118Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Capitals de Washington
119Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
Emeric Gaudet
120Logo de Bruins de Boston-
121Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Flames de Calgary
122Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
123Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
124Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
125Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Rangers de New York
126Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
127Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
128Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
RONDE 5ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
129Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
130Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
131Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
132Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
133Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
134Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Devils du New Jersey
German Tochilkin
135Logo de Golden Knights de VegasLogo de Blackhawks de Chicago
Ben King
136Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Sabres de Buffalo
137Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
Logan Morrison
138Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
139Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
140Logo de Islanders de New York-
141Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
142Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
143Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
144Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
145Logo de Stars de Dallas-
146Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
147Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
148Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
149Logo de Predators de Nashville-
150Logo de Capitals de Washington-
Tyson Dyck
151Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
152Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
153Logo de Flames de Calgary-
154Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
155Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
156Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
157Logo de Rangers de New York-
158Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
159Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
160Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
RONDE 6ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
161Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
162Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
163Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
164Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
165Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
166Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
167Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
168Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
169Logo de Lightning de Tampa BayLogo de Red Wings de Detroit
170Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Ducks d'Anaheim
171Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
172Logo de Islanders de New York-
173Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
Ian Blomquist
174Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
175Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
176Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
177Logo de Stars de Dallas-
178Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
Davis Burnside
179Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
Matteus Soderbom
180Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
181Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Predators de Nashville
Gavin White
182Logo de Capitals de Washington-
183Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
184Logo de Bruins de Boston-
185Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Flames de Calgary
186Logo de Panthers de la FlorideLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
Nikita Yevseyev
187Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
188Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
189Logo de Rangers de New York-
190Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
191Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
192Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
RONDE 7ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
193Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
194Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
Dylan Ernst
195Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
196Logo de Bruins de BostonLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
197Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
198Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
199Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
Chas Sharpe
200Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
Jakub Kopecky
201Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
Marcel Mahkovec
202Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Ducks d'Anaheim
203Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
204Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
Yaroslav Yapparov
205Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
206Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
John Babcock
207Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
208Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
209Logo de Stars de Dallas-
210Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
211Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
Daniel Kral
212Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Blues de St-Louis
213Logo de Predators de Nashville-
214Logo de Capitals de Washington-
215Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Wild du Minnesota
216Logo de Bruins de Boston-
Maxim Arefyev
217Logo de Flames de Calgary-
218Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
219Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
220Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
221Logo de Lightning de Tampa BayLogo de Rangers de New York
222Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
223Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
224Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
1 avr. 2022 à 10 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Interesting way of tiering prospects. Personally, I’d move Nelson up a tier but outside of that I won’t nitpick. Would like to see your thoughts in a mock draft.
1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 16
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,336
I really don't get the hype on Mintyukov, to me, he's pretty much Lane Hutson but taller
1 avr. 2022 à 12 h 26
Sabresguy1897
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 628
Not arguing ranking but do to team need buffalo wont be taking another LHD let alone 2 with their first two picks
1 avr. 2022 à 12 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 161
Quoting: BruinsFan35
Interesting way of tiering prospects. Personally, I’d move Nelson up a tier but outside of that I won’t nitpick. Would like to see your thoughts in a mock draft.

As posted in your thread:
1. ARI... Wright
2. MTL... Nemec
3. SEA... Jiricek
4. OTT... Cooley
5. PHI... Slafkovsky
6. NJD... Kemell
7. CBJ... Savoie
8. BUF... Gauthier
9. DET... Nazar
10. ANA... Howard

Your mock is very realistic.
I understand Nelson hype. But I am very cautious of players coming from a strong teams. He is just 5th scorer on a team, so he is not the one carrying the offense. Points-wise he is also far away from team's leading scorer. For comparison, Mintyukov and Kyrou are 2nd and 3rd scorers on their respective OHL teams. If D-man is small, his offense is very important.

I also am not as high on Duda. He is coming from a loaded team and is not standing out. Btw, you can watch MHL games live on Youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmNdjK3bcYsK2cWsEig0uw ) - I do. There is nothing in his game to tell me he should be selected in front of NA players. His forward teammate Dolzhenkov is better - but I try to avoid players with small number GP under their belts. He has roughly 90 GP through past 3 seasons. It is very high-risk player.
Also players from Moskva and St. Petersburg are often overhyped. Cities from Western Russia are not far away from Scandinavia and scouts go there, while the majority of Russia remains mostly uncovered. It is part of human nature, we become biased towards a players we watch frequently. I try to think differently. When watching games I say to myself: "This guy sucks, let he proves me otherwise". It helps to remain neutral.

Simmilar thing with Djurgardens squad (Lekkerimaki, Ohgren, Ostlund, Odelius, Engstrom). What are the odds all of them are excellent players? In my opinion Ostlund is "odd man". He is not carrying a team points-wise, he is small and he doesn't score a lot of goals.
For some reason Engstrom is not well-known. He scores at simmilar rate as Odelius, has way better +/-, is taller and is on fire in playoffs (3GP, 2G, 3A; Odelius 3GP, 0G, 1A). But to be fair, I don't watch their games, so I can't rate his skating. I am just one-man-band smile But the numbers also matter.
1 avr. 2022 à 12 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I really don't get the hype on Mintyukov, to me, he's pretty much Lane Hutson but taller

He is not exceptional, just somewhat safe LD selection. Best case scenario is Sergachev II, but it is better to have realistic than optimistic expectations.
Size is very important on back end. Look at the past several Stanley Cup winners and finalists. Average of 6ft2-6ft3 and over 210 lbs is standard. Again, we are speaking about averages. You need bigger players, because smaller are not hard to find. It is unpopular opinion, but in hockey height and weight matters.
1 avr. 2022 à 12 h 45
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 269
Why Kasper so low? imo he should be in top 20
1 avr. 2022 à 12 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sabresguy1987
Not arguing ranking but do to team need buffalo wont be taking another LHD let alone 2 with their first two picks

I agree, BUF has a ton of LDs. If there is a chance, they should jump on Nemec or Jiricek. - as should SEA, NJD and CBJ (and maybe MTL). If not, you can choose another RD or two with lower picks.
1 avr. 2022 à 12 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: RonaldBilius
Why Kasper so low? imo he should be in top 20

He is probable 1st round pick. The offense is there, but his play away from the puck is suspicious. If I am GM, I want to minimize downside risk and pick safely.
1 avr. 2022 à 17 h 14
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
Savoie and lambert to the sabres please.
Playersoverpayed a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2022 à 0 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
Savoie and lambert to the sabres please.

Sure, Lambert might fall. Savoie should be available with your 1st pick, Lambert might still be there with VGK's pick. And RD with FLO's pick... Your suffer might end soon - the team is already on the rise.
2 avr. 2022 à 12 h 23
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
Quoting: Playersoverpayed
Sure, Lambert might fall. Savoie should be available with your 1st pick, Lambert might still be there with VGK's pick. And RD with FLO's pick... Your suffer might end soon - the team is already on the rise.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of mocks like yours where they fall for buffalo to take them both, I hope they do is all

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage