Logo de MTL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de EDM
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2082 500 000 $80 089 500 $1 132 500 $1 570 000 $2 410 500 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
    880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
    C
    UFA - 8
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 7
    4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 5
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 3
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance507 500 $$508K)
    DG/DD
    RFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
    DD
    RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    Allen to Edmonton Price
    Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 27
    PlusMinus is stupid
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
    For the billionth time, Detroit doesn't want the corpse of Jeff Petry for free, let alone paying for him.
    Roysboy72, dtd_tank, aedoran and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 28
    yippee
    Rejoint: juill. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,171
    yo how many times do we have to say we aren't interested in Petry, don't ask for one of our best D prospects for a guy we don't need
    aedoran et Billy12Bob a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    Mentions "j'aime": 10
    Quoting: DeadWingsv2
    For the billionth time, Detroit doesn't want the corpse of Jeff Petry for free, let alone paying for him.

thats fair, but this is his hometown...i think he still has some good years to give. hes a year removed from norris conversation.
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Roysboy72
    yo how many times do we have to say we aren't interested in Petry, don't ask for one of our best D prospects for a guy we don't need

in all honestly i am not sure about how high the D prospect was ranked. but i also threw in a 2nd and 4th
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 40
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 862
    Quoting: jhebert76
    in all honestly i am not sure about how high the D prospect was ranked. but i also threw in a 2nd and 4th

"Throwing in" means you provided these to Detroit (which would be more fair in this deal). Instead, you tried to steal them along with Jo. No thank you, sir.
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 40
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 76
    Oil not interested in Allen
    aedoran et CD282 a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 40
    yippee

For some context on Johansson, he's the Wings' late 2nd rounder in 2019, and at age 21 the progress has been going very well. He's been popping off in the SHL, and I'd project him as a legitimate two-way second pairing guy on a contender if he makes it and hits his prime. Adding a 2nd and 4th to him for a guy we don't want nor need isn't an appealing trade for the Wings.
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: dtd_tank
    "Throwing in" means you provided these to Detroit (which would be more fair in this deal). Instead, you tried to steal them along with Jo. No thank you, sir.

sorry yeah your right, maybe should have reversed that.
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 44
    Démarrer sujet
    For some context on Johansson, he's the Wings' late 2nd rounder in 2019, and at age 21 the progress has been going very well. He's been popping off in the SHL, and I'd project him as a legitimate two-way second pairing guy on a contender if he makes it and hits his prime. Adding a 2nd and 4th to him for a guy we don't want nor need isn't an appealing trade for the Wings.

yeah sounds like a good player. why are red wings fans so cold on Petry?
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 48
    Banni
    Rejoint: août 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,154
    thats fair, but this is his hometown...i think he still has some good years to give. hes a year removed from norris conversation.

jeff petry has never been in the norris conversation once in his career
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 49
    PlusMinus is stupid

At his age and contract, last year is irrelevant. Professional athletes tend to fall of a cliff fast when they're cooked and all signs point to him having gone off that cliff. Detroit isn't taking Petry and certainly isn't giving up ANY assets for a cap dump. That contract will cost a boatload to move and Detroit is moving past the cap dump acquisition phase of the rebuild anyways. Petry to Detroit just isn't a fit.
    Roysboy72, aedoran et Billy12Bob a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 53
    yippee

There's a few reasons:

1. He's old. It's not a huge reason, but Wings fans enjoy keeping the team young, with veterans above the age of 30 only being added when absolutely necessary (or when they're super awesome guys like Gagner, Staal, or Bobby Ryan).
    2. His contract is long and bad. He's already quite overpaid for his current level of production, and it isn't worth the risk of him continuing to decline and leaving the Wings with an albatross contract for the hope that he returns to form in his mid-30s.
    3. There's not much reason or space to have him on the team. The Wings already have Seider, Hronek, and Lindstrom locked together on that right side, so adding another RHD doesn't make much sense unless they plan on getting rid of one of them (which I don't foresee happening).
    4. We're tired of Habs fans trying to trade him to the Wings because "He's a hometown guy" (yes I know he's a hometown guy this isn't pokemon we don't have to catch them all) and trying to nab our valuable assets for a player that has near zero value to the Wings.

Those are the reasons I can come up with. It's just not a fit with Detroit unless we're considering it a cap dump, in which case it makes more sense for Montreal to just keep him. No matter how many times these deals are proposed, they just aren't a fit.
    dtd_tank, aedoran, jhebert76 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 9 h 55
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 862

From a performance perspective, he's fallen off a cliff this year. He turns 35 at the start of December and has 3 years left on his contract (at $6.25M, which is more than every other player in Detroit makes at this moment to put things into perspective).

Beyond that, he's got a 15 team NTC meaning that even if MON wants to trade him, they are limited to about half the teams in the league, which severely limits his trade value in the first place. And, finally, Detroit's coming out of a rebuild, and every ACGM where Petry gets traded to DET is for Veleno, Johansson, Rasmussen, etc. There's absolutely no reason we should move a young player for a 35yo with essentially no value lol.
    Roysboy72, aedoran, jhebert76 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 10 h 18
    Buffbry
    Rejoint: août 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,309
    Montreal adds in Suzuki to balance out the trade
    aedoran et jhebert76 a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 10 h 20
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 28
    People saying: ''we aren't interested in Petry,'', like if they own the team!!! Stop just Stop. Keep this site ''Friendly''
    aedoran et jhebert76 a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 10 h 20
    Rejoint: janv. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,896
    Mike Hoffman is a terrible offensive play driver, a useless defensive player, and an all round bad dude. The only reasons teams put up with him was because of his excellent finishing ability. He's 32 and he's already losing the only thing that made him worthwhile, I don't see why anyone would touch him.
    aedoran a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 10 h 49
    Rejoint: déc. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,899
    How about this don't stop posting these Petry to Detroit because it won't happen. Do it for the majority of your fellow Hab's fans that keep apologizing and are thoroughly embarrassed that the Petry to Detroit trades are still being posted.
    1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 5
    Rejoint: nov. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,242

At his age and contract, last year is irrelevant. Professional athletes tend to fall of a cliff fast when they're cooked and all signs point to him having gone off that cliff. Detroit isn't taking Petry and certainly isn't giving up ANY assets for a cap dump. That contract will cost a boatload to move and Detroit is moving past the cap dump acquisition phase of the rebuild anyways. Petry to Detroit just isn't a fit.

Perhaps you guys should read the rumors before you claim Detroit doesn't want Petry. Obviously you guys don't want Petry but management is rumored to be interested in getting him, they would prefer him at a cap hit of around 5 Mil but there is still interest there. See articles below.

https://www.nhltraderumor.com/detroit-and-dallas-interested-in-a-jeff-petry-trade/

https://nhlrumors.net/detroit-and-dallas-interested-in-a-jeff-petry-trade

https://nhlrumors.com/nhl-rumors-scouting-fla-det-tor-van-and-chi-phi-sabres-stars-and-canadiens/2022/03/06/

https://www.nhltraderumors.me/2022/02/nhl-rumors-red-wings-interested-in.html
    jhebert76 a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 12
    yippee
    Quoting: Campabee
    Perhaps you guys should read the rumors before you claim Detroit doesn't want Petry. Obviously you guys don't want Petry but management is rumored to be interested in getting him, they would prefer him at a cap hit of around 5 Mil but there is still interest there. See articles below.

https://www.nhltraderumor.com/detroit-and-dallas-interested-in-a-jeff-petry-trade/

https://nhlrumors.com/nhl-rumors-scouting-fla-det-tor-van-and-chi-phi-sabres-stars-and-canadiens/2022/03/06/

1. This is ACGM, not Detroit's front office forums. Wings fans have collectivized around the idea that Petry shouldn't be traded to Detroit and we're spewing our opinion, not whatever the front office thinks on the matter. We don't know what's inside Yzerman's head, and while we can guess, it doesn't mean much when the opinion ultimately comes down to ourselves.
    2. I honestly don't give a single ounce of legitimacy to any rumor that doesn't come directly from an insider's mouth. Every player has been connected to every franchise at some point, and it doesn't mean teams are actually planning on trading for them.
    DeadWingsv2 et Billy12Bob a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 13
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,001
    Modifié 1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 37. Raison: punctuation

Have a look at our roster.

We have three RD that are 24, 23, and 20 years old repectively. Why would we replace one of them with a 34 year old declining player on a massive, horrendously constructed, contract that cannot be bought out?

There isn't even room to play Petry as a #7 defender due to our need to restructure or LD side and run four LD next season. The only thing Detroit could do with Petry is to waive him and send him to Grand Rapids to be used for injury call-ups.

Do you really think that we would pay any assets at all for such a player? And one of our top prospects on the left side where we are absolutely atrocious right now. We wouldn't trade you Johansson if you so offered every single one of your picks for him.

This has absolutely nothing to do with what Petry is as a player, it's about what Detroit needs to make their team better. To Detroit Petry is totally useless and will be considered a massive cap dump that warrants being paid to take on.
    Roysboy72 a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 13
    Démarrer sujet

Buddy with the fire replies i love it!
    1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Billy12Bob
    Have a look at our roster.

We have three RD that are 24, 23, and 20 years old repectively. Why would we replace one of them with a 34 year old declining player on a massive horrendously constructed contract that cannot be bought out?

There isn't even room to play Petry as a #7 defender due to our need to restructure or LD side and run four LD next season. The only thing Detroit could do with Petry is to waive him and send him to Grand Rapids to be used for injury call-ups.

Do you really think that we would pay any assets at all for such a player? And one of our top prospects on the left side where we are absolutely atrocious right now. We wouldn't trade you Johansson if you so offered every single one of your picks for him.

This has absolutely nothing to do with what Petry is as a player, it's about what Detroit needs to make their team better. To Detroit Petry is totally useless and will be considered a massive cap dump that warrants being paid to take on.

As a habs fan im saying this as genuinely as possible. I want to keep him, i have no issue with his contract. he wants to move so im happy to oblige. this to me is an off year which it has been for most habs players. hes also not a Number 1 defenseman so he is misused in MTL. he would fit great as a 2 or 3 D
    Roysboy72, Campabee et ricochetii a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 16
    PlusMinus is stupid
    Buddy with the fire replies i love it!

Not a single one of those come from a reputable source... Come on now...

Literally the line:
    The Stars may not be alone in their interest in Petry, with the Detroit Red Wings and Philadelphia Flyers believed to have an interest.

How much more click-baity could that be?!? Not a single source or reference, on a clickbait site itself... Give me a break...
    Roysboy72, Billy12Bob, dtd_tank and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 18
    Démarrer sujet
    Not a single one of those come from a reputable source... Come on now...

Sorry buddy, im not an NHL insider. I heard these rumours as well. dont know if they are valid or not but who cares. this is for the sake of conversation. did you watch him play in the playoffs last year? i think 5.5M for a good defenseman is the going rate so hes not overpaid.
    1 avr. 2022 à 11 h 18
    yippee
    As a habs fan im saying this as genuinely as possible. I want to keep him, i have no issue with his contract. he wants to move so im happy to oblige. this to me is an off year which it has been for most habs players. hes also not a Number 1 defenseman so he is misused in MTL. he would fit great as a 2 or 3 D

Yes, just keep him, that's what both sides want and therefore it makes the most sense.
    jhebert76, DeadWingsv2, Billy12Bob and 1 other person a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Chargement de l'animation
    Soumettre les modifications du sondage