SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Fiala trades

28 mars 2022 à 13 h 40
Josh Anderson Sucks
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,006
What could Fiala fetch? Wild are in cap hell this offseason so what is his value?
28 mars 2022 à 13 h 45
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,364
Fiala's still a good top 6 winger, even if the Wild are in cap hell and may not have the negotiating upper hand, I'd expect a 1st + prospect at least
28 mars 2022 à 14 h 56
retired
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,761
on par with an offersheet. 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
30 mars 2022 à 22 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 548
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Fiala's still a good top 6 winger, even if the Wild are in cap hell and may not have the negotiating upper hand, I'd expect a 1st + prospect at least

That’s probably about right. If Minnesota can’t find the cap space to sign him, which would be the only reason to trade him, they’ll want to get picks and/or prospects who won’t take much cap space. It’s a bit of a risk to take on an unsigned RFA who’s arbitration eligible, so that lowers his trade value unless the other team is confident they can sign him.

They could let somebody sign him to an offer sheet and take the draft pick compensation. I suspect he’ll sign for between $6,166,097 and $8,221,463, which would make it a 1st, a 2nd and a 3rd. That seems like a reasonable return, but the first won’t be protected so a non-playoff team probably wouldn’t take the chance. If they want to open up the market to more teams or try to get a player who’s closer to NHL ready, they can encourage other teams to negotiate with him and then come to them with a trade offer.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage