SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2022 if Luke Hughes was one week younger

2022 if Luke Hughes was one week younger

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: NHLfan10506
Publié: 27 mars 2022 à 14 h 33
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey (4→1)
  2. Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieFlyers de Philadelphie (6→2)
27 mars 2022 à 14 h 42
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
Hes gonna be good for sure but I think some of the hype is overblown. His sh% will regress and he gets burned way too much. He's definitely alot like Quinn
27 mars 2022 à 15 h 12
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
Hes gonna be good for sure but I think some of the hype is overblown. His sh% will regress and he gets burned way too much. He's definitely alot like Quinn

i agree, but looking at this draft class i think with the benefit of seeing hughes' freshman year at michigan you'd definitely draft him 1OA. even if he's a complete defensive liability in his career, which he certainly is right now, his offensive potential's probably too good to pass up and he's much bigger than quinn so there's the potential for a more physical game. no one's really separated themselves from the pack so imo the latest you'd draft hughes in this class would be 2OA if you really liked wright.
27 mars 2022 à 20 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,340
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1

His defense has been solid in 2nd half. He has been best dman in NCAA and is sixth youngest player in NCAA. He would probably be highest rated pick since his brother.
28 mars 2022 à 10 h 54
Sabresguy1897
Mentions "j'aime": 628
Quoting: NHLfan10506
His defense has been solid in 2nd half. He has been best dman in NCAA and is sixth youngest player in NCAA. He would probably be highest rated pick since his brother.

Power is better at both ends of the ice. there is a reason he plays on the 1st unit pp over hughes as well as played the entire last 5 minutes of the game last night and hughes didnt step on the ice
30 mars 2022 à 2 h 20
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 34
Quoting: Sabresguy1987
Power is better at both ends of the ice. there is a reason he plays on the 1st unit pp over hughes as well as played the entire last 5 minutes of the game last night and hughes didnt step on the ice

I was watching a bit of Michigan and I do believe Luke has been their powerplay 1 QB for a bit now
30 mars 2022 à 9 h 0
Sabresguy1897
Mentions "j'aime": 628
Quoting: Devs17
I was watching a bit of Michigan and I do believe Luke has been their powerplay 1 QB for a bit now

So was I and unless brisson johnson and beniers are on the second unit with power you are right. Hughes is for more flashy and a better skater so I suppose it just comes down to preference and I am taking the all situation 6'6 dman every time. But it is possible hughes is a better fit for the devils
Bdawwwgy1 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage