SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

McDavid Trade

Créé par: Sacha_Baysal
Publié: 22 mars 2022 à 12 h 45
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 38/200 (19%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonOilers d'Edmonton

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
McDavid, ConnorOilers d'EdmontonLNH-12 500 000 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Matthews, AustonMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-11 640 250 $011---57463379--
Sandin, RasmusExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoIR-894 167 $011---5151116--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 317 137 $224459349
Variation-34 417 $011300
Final1 282 720 $ (↓)2245 (↑)60 (↑)6 (↑)49514495

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Matthews, AustonMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-11 640 250 $011---57463379--
Sandin, RasmusExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoIR-894 167 $011---5151116--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
McDavid, ConnorOilers d'EdmontonLNH-12 500 000 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 915 833 $214769338
Variation34 417 $0-1-1-300
Final2 950 250 $ (↑)2146 (↓)68 (↓)0 (↓)38-51-44-95
22 mars 2022 à 14 h 3
tml 24/7
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Lol come on... if anything it be Matty and 1st... but they are WAY closer in value than this... this is borderline offensive lol
GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
22 mars 2022 à 14 h 36
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,027
Quoting: tmlduda
Lol come on... if anything it be Matty and 1st... but they are WAY closer in value than this... this is borderline offensive lol

McDavid is worth more because he's got 4 years til UFA, Matthews only got 2 years. But yeah, maybe adding 3 1st pick and a prospect is too much.
22 mars 2022 à 15 h 3
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,735

Quoting: LIRIK
McDavid is worth more because he's got 4 years til UFA, Matthews only got 2 years. But yeah, maybe adding 3 1st pick and a prospect is too much.

Honestly, I'm not sure I do them straight up for each other. Understanding that I have a bit of a bias as a Leafs fan, even though Connor is still the best player in the game, Matthews has surpassed him in a number of important areas - Face offs, take aways, defensive responsibility, toughness and goal scoring. I'm not sure Connor could handle the media pressure here either.
Rhea a aimé ceci.
22 mars 2022 à 16 h 32
Quoting: Dutchies
Honestly, I'm not sure I do them straight up for each other. Understanding that I have a bit of a bias as a Leafs fan, even though Connor is still the best player in the game, Matthews has surpassed him in a number of important areas - Face offs, take aways, defensive responsibility, toughness and goal scoring. I'm not sure Connor could handle the media pressure here either.

If years left on contract wasnt an issue, i would probably pick Matthews too.
22 mars 2022 à 17 h 20
If years left on contract wasnt an issue, i would probably pick Matthews too.

IMO TOR will extend him after next season to another 4 -5 year deal worth between 13 and 14 mil per season. And it'll be well worth it. They'll trade Nylander in the same year, extend Marner the next year and let Tavares walk after his contract expires, unless he wants to sign for a major hometown discount afterwards.
22 mars 2022 à 21 h 28
IMO TOR will extend him after next season to another 4 -5 year deal worth between 13 and 14 mil per season. And it'll be well worth it. They'll trade Nylander in the same year, extend Marner the next year and let Tavares walk after his contract expires, unless he wants to sign for a major hometown discount afterwards.

As a Habs fan, i'm wondering if Leafs fans are scared Matthews will sign with Arizona after his contract? I know they're only rumors, but he signed a 5 years deal which make him UFA at 27 years old.

Maybe he just wanted to make sure he sign another good contract. A 8 years contract would get him to 35 years old.

But yeah, they should extend Matthews, not sure about Marner. Maybe they think about trading him if they lose again in first round of playoffs. Get 2-3 decent players for him, something like that.
22 mars 2022 à 22 h 33
As a Habs fan, i'm wondering if Leafs fans are scared Matthews will sign with Arizona after his contract? I know they're only rumors, but he signed a 5 years deal which make him UFA at 27 years old.

Maybe he just wanted to make sure he sign another good contract. A 8 years contract would get him to 35 years old.

But yeah, they should extend Matthews, not sure about Marner. Maybe they think about trading him if they lose again in first round of playoffs. Get 2-3 decent players for him, something like that.

I'm not worried about ARI, esp now that they're going to be in a 5000 seat arena for the next 4-5 years. But if the Leafs don't sign him prior to him hitting UFA status, the league is gonna throw a ton of $$ at him. CHI will be in a prime spot. LA as well. DAL, NYR, possibly even VEG (though they'd have to work some magic) Not worried about any other CDN teams......if it's not the Leafs he's heading to the states.

The 5 year deal was strategic. He gets max money during his RFA deals, and still hits UFA at the earliest time possible. Excellent work by the agent. And he's gonna get paid max money from whoever wants to pay.
ChefBoyardee a aimé ceci.
22 mars 2022 à 22 h 40
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351

You had me at taking off in certain areas and then you added "Toughness" smile Connor leaps and bounds is still the best player in hockey. The one thing I will give Conner is that he does make his teammates better around him. I mean he got Kassian to 34 pts in a 59 game season smile Its no Mikeal Renberg with Lindros, but it does tell you something.
22 mars 2022 à 22 h 50
Quoting: Hobo
You had me at taking off in certain areas and then you added "Toughness" smile Connor leaps and bounds is still the best player in hockey. The one thing I will give Conner is that he does make his teammates better around him. I mean he got Kassian to 34 pts in a 59 game season smile Its no Mikeal Renberg with Lindros, but it does tell you something.

He's got more toughness than you think. Hoping the Leafs face the Bruins this year so he can show The Rat all about it. And I think you need to reference Jonas Hogland with Matt's Sundin smile
ChefBoyardee a aimé ceci.
23 mars 2022 à 11 h 3
tml 24/7
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9

Yeah I'm not worried at all either. People keep saying he will but Arizona simply can't afford a player like him. And he won't want to go to a team that's not looking to compete for another 3-5 years. Toronto will give him a blank cheque and let him fill it out for whatever he wants because he deserves it. We will be fine.
24 mars 2022 à 10 h 37
Go Leafs Go!
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Lol come on... if anything it is Matty and 1st... but they are WAY closer in value than this... this is borderline offensive lol

Agree; this is offensive!

I wouldn't trade them player for player. With all due respect, these are two great Players!
I don't watch the Oilers much, but I never see McDavid play the defensive side of the puck as Matthews does.
Matthews outpowers people to win puck battles and retrieve pucks.
If McDavid isn't passed, the puck he isn't very dangerous.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage