Forums/Armchair-GM

my trade deadline is done

Créé par: Wildfan24
Équipe: 2021-22 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 19 mars 2022
Publié: 19 mars 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
don't care if the wild do another trade I'm so happy they trade for a tough guy.
Transactions
ANA
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (MIN)
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 266 921 $0 $682 500 $4 233 079 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 8
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
825 833 $825 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 1
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 mars 2022 à 17 h 46
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,984
So depressed this trade happened. Friedman let me hope that Minny was gonna want Austin Watson 😩
19 mars 2022 à 17 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 244
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
So depressed this trade happened. Friedman let me hope that Minny was gonna want Austin Watson 😩

I was so pissed when I heard that. lol no one wants watson
19 mars 2022 à 17 h 48
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
3rd seems like a lot but I'm jealous of Minnesota right now. Wanted Deslauriers on the Blues
19 mars 2022 à 17 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Quoting: Claesson4Norris

There is still time for that... GMBG does seem to like to play Pokémon with 4th liners.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 17 h 48
RETIRED
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,481
Ive always thought MIN was tough even before this trade happened no?

Dumba, Greenway. Folino, Duhaime, Hartman
RazWild a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 17 h 49
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,794
Does anybody remember when some insiders thought delauries would fetch a 1st?
19 mars 2022 à 17 h 50
Quoting: McRanteskog

Now Delauries takes all of the fights and retribution penalties so we have our good players on the ice. The Wild are not as deep as we all claim they are.
McRanteskog a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 17 h 53

The d-corps is small and soft. The GREEF line, Dumba, and sometimes the 4th line would play big boy hockey. The rest is all trying to be cute.
McRanteskog a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219

Dumba isn't tough lol. He cheapshots then runs. He's thee coward of the NHL. He hit Barabanov beginning of the year, point of contact the head, Gadjovich challenged him 3 times each time he skated away. Finally Foligno answered for Dumba and had a good tilt with Gadj. Dumba has done this for years.
McRanteskog a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 3
Mentions "j'aime": 3,130
Quoting: jnowariak
Now Delauries takes all of the fights and retribution penalties so we have our good players on the ice. The Wild are not as deep as we all claim they are.

That's a misnomer. Saying we're deep isn't inaccurate. It's just that our depth is built into our bottom six, so it would be more accurate to say that our top-six depth is lacking. If one of our top players goes down, it shows.
jnowariak a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 7
Quoting: RazWild
That's a misnomer. Saying we're deep isn't inaccurate. It's just that our depth is built into our bottom six, so it would be more accurate to say that our top-six depth is lacking. If one of our top players goes down, it shows.

Nothing made me angrier than hearing we have the “best 4th line in hockey.” And even then, we don’t really have 3rd line depth. But this is the accurate thing to say.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,906
Quoting: crankshaft
Dumba isn't tough lol. He cheapshots then runs. He's thee coward of the NHL. He hit Barabanov beginning of the year, point of contact the head, Gadjovich challenged him 3 times each time he skated away. Finally Foligno answered for Dumba and had a good tilt with Gadj. Dumba has done this for years.

I mean he fought Deslo earlier in his career. He also messed up his pec fighting Tkachuk and doesn’t do it anymore.

I wouldn’t say he’s as fake tough as you’re suggesting. Dumba fighting Gadj is just pathetic. Would you expect Ferraro to fight Foligno? Didn’t think so.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 15
Quoting: jnowariak
Nothing made me angrier than hearing we have the “best 4th line in hockey.” And even then, we don’t really have 3rd line depth. But this is the accurate thing to say.

True or not, it's just something homer announcers say so the fans feel good about their team. They say it enough times and the fanbase believes it outright because most don't watch other teams very often.

It annoys me too, but more so when the fans of the team start singing it as gospel.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 17

He hasn't officially dropped the gloves since he blew out his pectoral muscle 3 years ago fighting Matt Tkachuk. Fighting wrecked his offensive game, and he's had to change his game to become a better defensively sound defenseman. Why the f*** would he risk his career like that again?

Just because he chooses to not drop the gloves and duke it out with someone doesn’t mean he's not tough. This is a guy who took up MMA training as a way to come back from that same injury 3 years ago. He's always involved in scrums after the whistle and can handle himself just fine if push comes to shove.

Just ask Lukas Raymond if he thinks jumping Dumba from behind and trying to choke him out worked out well for him. He learned the hard way real quick that he'd stepped out of his weight class when Dumba grabbed the back of Raymond's head and shoulder and reverse threw him to the ice and went into a ground and pound.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 24
Quoting: drmantalban
I mean he fought Deslo earlier in his career. He also messed up his pec fighting Tkachuk and doesn’t do it anymore.

I wouldn’t say he’s as fake tough as you’re suggesting. Dumba fighting Gadj is just pathetic. Would you expect Ferraro to fight Foligno? Didn’t think so.

Well Knyzhov fought Foligno and Knyzhov is not even as tough as Ferraro.

I mean no offense, Dumba is a good player, he is just a coward and this is well known around the league. He has been a coward for years.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 27
He hasn't officially dropped the gloves since he blew out his pectoral muscle 3 years ago fighting Matt Tkachuk. Fighting wrecked his offensive game, and he's had to change his game to become a better defensively sound defenseman. Why the f*** would he risk his career like that again?

Just because he chooses to not drop the gloves and duke it out with someone doesn’t mean he's not tough. This is a guy who took up MMA training as a way to come back from that same injury 3 years ago. He's always involved in scrums after the whistle and can handle himself just fine if push comes to shove.

Just ask Lukas Raymond if he thinks jumping Dumba from behind and trying to choke him out worked out well for him. He learned the hard way real quick that he'd stepped out of his weight class when Dumba grabbed the back of Raymond's head and shoulder and reverse threw him to the ice and went into a ground and pound.

Don't go around doing illegal checks if you don't answer the bell. He is a dirty player plain and simply and I could go find 10 examples right now but you know that. He crushed barabanov direct to the head. You don't do that then cower away from someone sticking up for his teammates. That is the literal definition of a coward.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 27
Modifié 19 mars 2022 à 18 h 43

I mean no offense, Dumba is a good player, he is just a coward and this is well known around the league. He has been a coward for years.

If you think Dumba is a coward...

You are sorely mistaken.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 28
Démarrer sujet

wouldn't say we were tough. some games they had amazing nights and other games you wouldn't see them. Deslauriers gives them a guy who can truly stand up to heavy weights in the leave. something you don't want folgino doing.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 30
Mentions "j'aime": 3,385
Don't go around doing illegal checks if you don't answer the bell. He is a dirty player plain and simply and I could go find 10 examples right now but you know that. He crushed barabanov direct to the head. You don't do that then cower away from someone sticking up for his teammates. That is the literal definition of a coward.

Dumba has no obligation to fight anyone just because you think there was a dirty hit. You're watching the wrong sport if you think otherwise. Try MMA.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 35
Modifié 19 mars 2022 à 18 h 43

Players walk away from and get away with egregious hits every minute of of every hockey game in the league every single day during the course of the season.

News flash. No player is *clean*, as every player is dirty, and will try and do **** with the express purpose of getting away with it. Even the *clean* ones

This was always the case.

I could very likely give just as many examples about Sharks players doing the exact same **** as Dumba does too. I guess that makes them coward's as well. 🤨
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 43
Quoting: Wildfan24
wouldn't say we were tough. some games they had amazing nights and other games you wouldn't see them. Deslauriers gives them a guy who can truly stand up to heavy weights in the leave. something you don't want folgino doing.

I wouldn't say this stops Foligno from dropping the gloves one iota. But it gives the team multiple options to utilize at their discretion in how they they want to respond to other teams bull****.

If nothing else this further insulates the team. As opposing teams will be less inclined to start **** whenever Moose isn't on the ice.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 43
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,906

Right he’s a good player. Which is exactly why he has no business fighting people like Gadj.

Also saying things like “this is well known around the league” is generally an indicator that your argument doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Otherwise you’d source literally anything credible that supports it, instead of making some generic claim that you’re trying to pass off as common knowledge.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 46
Players walk away from and get away with egregious hits every minute of of every hockey game in the league every single day during the course of the season.

News flash. No player is *clean*, as every player is dirty, and will try and do **** with the express purpose of getting away with it. Even the *clean* ones

This was always the case.

I could very likely give just as many examples about Sharks players doing the exact same **** as Dumba does too. I guess that makes them coward's as well. 🤨

Sharks rarely walk away from fights. Please, send the example.
19 mars 2022 à 20 h 42
Démarrer sujet
I wouldn't say this stops Foligno from dropping the gloves one iota. But it gives the team multiple options to utilize at their discretion in how they they want to respond to other teams bull****.

If nothing else this further insulates the team. As opposing teams will be less inclined to start **** whenever Moose isn't on the ice.

that's not what I ment.. I mean moose isn't going to go fight a guy like.lucic or gudbranson reaves type of guys that run around. We now have that guy to fight them
19 mars 2022 à 21 h 7
Quoting: Wildfan24
that's not what I ment.. I mean moose isn't going to go fight a guy like.lucic or gudbranson reaves type of guys that run around. We now have that guy to fight them

I'm exactly not sure what your point is. Desluarier is roughly on par with Foligno in terms of fighting ability.

Besides, Moose can handle those guys just fine on his own with the exception of maybe Lucic. For one, Foligno has fought and held his own against far better fighters than Gudbrandson. Reaves doesn't impress me, I'd give that one a 50/50 split of going either way. Lucic is the only one you mentioned that would give Foligno a beating if they fought, but I'm certain Moose would at least land a couple of shots in if they did.

The only player who's cleaned Foligno's clock in a fight in his career so far is Evander Kane. Kane despite his money issues, is frankly, a better fighter and tougher customer than Ryan Reaves is. That was the fight where Moose had his jaw broken and missed about two weeks of the season afterwards and had to wear a cage for about another week on top of it.

Foligno still managed to get in at least two solid shots on Kane during that fight.

I really don't get where people get this notion that Foligno can't handle himself against the heavyweights of the league. Foligno himself is probably what you'd classify as a light-heavyweight. Desluarier is another one that I'd put into that same category.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage