Am I crazy?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

18 mars 2022 à 18 h 6
Number 1 Kahun Fan
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,010
Modifié 19 mars 2022 à 16 h 49
Everyone is praising Davidson for this but I'm feeling underwhelmed. The optics of this trade is an obvious win for Davidson, 2 firsts and 2 "young" prospects. Are Raddysh and Katchouk really considered prospects anymore? Hagel is younger than Raddysh, and is the same age as Katchouk, dont know why the beat writers are basically advertising them as 18/19/20 year olds. Both Katchouk and Raddysh have an ATOI of around 10 min (11 for Raddysh 9 for Katchouk) So theyre playing 4th line roles on a stacked lightning team. I guess the only explanation is that the Lightning are so skilled that these guys just cant move up but its kinda worrying they couldnt get bigger roles on the team considering TJ, Gourde, Coleman, Goodrow, idk who else but at least 4 forward roster positions opened up and their entire third line poof disappeared, so bigger opportunities were there and both players were unable to capitalize on it. Kind of makes you worry when a team like the lightning cant make the most of their cheap depth players but somehow the blundering hawks are supposed to turn them around? Not to mention that their Jfresh player cards didnt even look that good either, so theyre doing a job and they werent even doing a great job of it. The lightning are at least a top 5 team in the league if not THE top team so they have a really good chance of winning the cup this year and the next couple of years (2023/24 where the firsts are). So we are looking at late firsts in the range of 28-32 both years. So 2 VERY late firsts, essentially early seconds considering 31/32 were second round picks just years ago. In my eyes this looks like 2 seconds and 2 bottom 6ers for a middle 6 winger emerging as a top 6 player. Hagel on a TERRIBLE hawks team has been consistently good and will easily be a 50 (maybe more) point guy on TB easily.You could have had Hagel stay for the remainder of this contract and see where you're at in the rebuild and possibly make him a part of your success in the future. I dont know somebody talk me down from this and tell me Im wrong because I want to be.
25 mars 2022 à 22 h 19
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 541
Quoting: CFMan
Everyone is praising Davidson for this but I'm feeling underwhelmed. The optics of this trade is an obvious win for Davidson, 2 firsts and 2 "young" prospects. Are Raddysh and Katchouk really considered prospects anymore? Hagel is younger than Raddysh, and is the same age as Katchouk, dont know why the beat writers are basically advertising them as 18/19/20 year olds. Both Katchouk and Raddysh have an ATOI of around 10 min (11 for Raddysh 9 for Katchouk) So theyre playing 4th line roles on a stacked lightning team. I guess the only explanation is that the Lightning are so skilled that these guys just cant move up but its kinda worrying they couldnt get bigger roles on the team considering TJ, Gourde, Coleman, Goodrow, idk who else but at least 4 forward roster positions opened up and their entire third line poof disappeared, so bigger opportunities were there and both players were unable to capitalize on it. Kind of makes you worry when a team like the lightning cant make the most of their cheap depth players but somehow the blundering hawks are supposed to turn them around? Not to mention that their Jfresh player cards didnt even look that good either, so theyre doing a job and they werent even doing a great job of it. The lightning are at least a top 5 team in the league if not THE top team so they have a really good chance of winning the cup this year and the next couple of years (2023/24 where the firsts are). So we are looking at late firsts in the range of 28-32 both years. So 2 VERY late firsts, essentially early seconds considering 31/32 were second round picks just years ago. In my eyes this looks like 2 seconds and 2 bottom 6ers for a middle 6 winger emerging as a top 6 player. Hagel on a TERRIBLE hawks team has been consistently good and will easily be a 50 (maybe more) point guy on TB easily.You could have had Hagel stay for the remainder of this contract and see where you're at in the rebuild and possibly make him a part of your success in the future. I dont know somebody talk me down from this and tell me Im wrong because I want to be.

Sorry, I can’t say you’re wrong. I had many of the same thoughts as you on this trade. (See my comments on the trade forum.) I think it could work out for both teams but it has a better chance of working out for Tampa. If the Hawks had to trade Hagel, it’s a good return, but they didn’t have to trade him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage