Who will go off-the-board

Who will go off-the-board

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 18 mars 2022 à 11 h 15
Description
These are my potential off-the-board picks
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Jiricek either falls or gets taken off-the-board. Injury might cause him to fall. But at the same time I see him getting taken ahead of Nemec. Mostly because his size and overall two-way ability is better than Nemec's. Jiricek can score from all areas of the ice whereas Nemec mostly scores from the blue line.
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-His size might stand out to most GMs. The defenseman that are projected to go above Bichsel are smaller.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-One of the best highlight-reel players in the draft.
4Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-His production in the Liiga compared to other players projected to go above him. Take Lambert for example.
5Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Projected around 15-20 but he has one of the hardest shots in the draft. I can see a scenario where he gets drafted in the top 10 if a team needs a pure sniper.
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Yes he's Russian but his size might attract some teams.
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Could have gone first overall if he had played last season, one of the best overaged draft players I've seen in a while.
8Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLike Jiricek, Chelsey either falls or gets taken off-the-board. He may have been inconsistent offensively this season, but his defensive toolkit is exceptional. Easily the best defensive defenseman in the draft.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-He's the third-best goalie in the draft, but I think his size compared to the other two taken above him is far superior. Already has NHL ready size, just needs to work on his aggressiveness and rebound control.
10Logo de Islanders de New York-The best LD in the draft. If a team in the top 10 really wants a LD they will take Mateychuk.
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
12Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
13Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
16Logo de Stars de Dallas-
17Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
18Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-
20Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
23Logo de Capitals de Washington-
24Logo de Bruins de Boston-
25Logo de Rangers de New York-
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de Calgary
27Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
29Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
30Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
31Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
18 mars 2022 à 11 h 38
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
Considering Ottawa reached way down for Tyler Boucher last year over guys like Sillinger, Coronato and Othmann my bet's on them on whoever is listed in the second round in mock drafts.
18 mars 2022 à 12 h 17
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 593
Quoting: ColonelX
Considering Ottawa reached way down for Tyler Boucher last year over guys like Sillinger, Coronato and Othmann my bet's on them on whoever is listed in the second round in mock drafts.

I see Zhilkin as this year's Tyler Boucher.
20 mars 2022 à 18 h 46
Jackson
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 45
Lambert could fall if he doesn't start to pick it up in the Laliga

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage