WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,268
Quoting: MelonVK
I see a few comoparisons to Chiarot and want to point out that:

1. Järnkrok is better
2. Järnkrok is cheaper
3. Järnkrok cost less than Chiarot

They're both okay players - Järnkrok is a solid option on like a defensive 3rd line you're playing vs tougher opponents. These guys are usually available for less, but at the same time they're also almost always undervalued.

You can't compare a forward to a defender.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
18 mars 2022 à 12 h 54
Watches no games
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 976
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
You can't compare a forward to a defender.

Why not?
18 mars 2022 à 20 h 14
WentWughes
Why not?

Two different positions. They are expected to play the game in completely different ways. Suppose to be in different spots at all time.
18 mars 2022 à 21 h 0
Watches no games
Two different positions. They are expected to play the game in completely different ways. Suppose to be in different spots at all time.

This is very nonsensical.

Or are you suggesting you can't differentiate between between McDavid and Kris Russel because they are playing different positions?

Of course one has to account for differences like usage and position. But we can do that.

I have Chiarot down as equally poor offensively as he is good defensively.
Järnkrok is better defensively than he is bad offensively.

There - comparison made.
19 mars 2022 à 10 h 9
WentWughes
This is very nonsensical.

Or are you suggesting you can't differentiate between between McDavid and Kris Russel because they are playing different positions?

Of course one has to account for differences like usage and position. But we can do that.

I have Chiarot down as equally poor offensively as he is good defensively.
Järnkrok is better defensively than he is bad offensively.

There - comparison made.

Jarnkrok is good defensively because he stays on the blue line in the offensive zone or in front of the net in the defensive zone? You can't compare because a defenders game and a forward game are completely different
19 mars 2022 à 11 h 58
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
usxAXk5h.png
20 mars 2022 à 6 h 14
Watches no games
Jarnkrok is good defensively because he stays on the blue line in the offensive zone or in front of the net in the defensive zone? You can't compare because a defenders game and a forward game are completely different

I compare them by measuring their isolated impacts on the shots their team and opponents take with them on the ice.

Chiarot reduces both by a few percentage - making him average. Järnkrok reduces shot for the opposing team more than for his own - which makes him a little better.
20 mars 2022 à 9 h 20
WentWughes
I compare them by measuring their isolated impacts on the shots their team and opponents take with them on the ice.

Chiarot reduces both by a few percentage - making him average. Järnkrok reduces shot for the opposing team more than for his own - which makes him a little better.

So you're saying Chiarot is an average defender when it comes to defending. And Jarnkrok is an above average defender when it comes to forwards? That's great, but it's not comparing them because they play two different positions.
20 mars 2022 à 10 h 50
Watches no games
So you're saying Chiarot is an average defender when it comes to defending. And Jarnkrok is an above average defender when it comes to forwards? That's great, but it's not comparing them because they play two different positions.

No, I'm saying, as players and regardless of position, they have this impact on scoring.
20 mars 2022 à 10 h 55
WentWughes
No, I'm saying, as players and regardless of position, they have this impact on scoring.

That's fine, but it's not the same. You can't compare them.
22 mars 2022 à 7 h 54
NoQuitInNewYork
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 743
For me Seattle wins this trade. Seattle gets 3 draft picks even though they might not do a lot the players they get might help out with Seattle’s AHL team once they get one. Calgary continues to try and make a push for the Stanley Cup and Janmark will definitely help with their bottom 6. Janmark didn’t play very well with Seattle so for me this trade wasn’t surprising. Seattle wins though because in this trade Calgary 100% overpaid for Janmark so Seattle wins.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage