Forums/Fauteuil - DG

NYR trade

Créé par: mastersp4
Équipe: 2021-22 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 10 mars 2022
Publié: 10 mars 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Not sure about the 1st pick by NYR it could be a 2nd. Not sure on value here.
Transactions
MTL
  1. Kravtsov, Vitali
  2. Lundkvist, Nils
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (NYR)
Détails additionnels:
Lottery protected
NYR
  1. Chiarot, Ben (1 250 000 $ retained)
  2. Lehkonen, Artturi
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (MTL)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de ANA
Logo de CAR
Logo de MTL
Logo de TBL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de NYR
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $74 022 891 $597 561 $3 175 000 $7 477 109 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
C
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
917 831 $917 831 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $
G
RFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DG
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
761 250 $761 250 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 5
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 4
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 mars 2022 à 7 h 24
Ioriomilkshake
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 456
Remove the picks and it's fair.
10 mars 2022 à 7 h 25
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,683
Fair trade
10 mars 2022 à 7 h 43
mlbrunner16
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Hmmmm... 3 1st round pick equivalents for a bottom 6 forward and a bottom pair defenseman that we dont need and a 3rd. Going to be a no from me dog....
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 7 h 49
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
Fair trade

(If you remove the picks and neglect the fact that Chiarot is a pylon...)
10 mars 2022 à 7 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 384
Quoting: mlbrunner16
Hmmmm... 3 1st round pick equivalents for a bottom 6 forward and a bottom pair defenseman that we dont need and a 3rd. Going to be a no from me dog....

The error : It's not because u were pick in the 1st round that ur value is a first round pick few years later lol
10 mars 2022 à 7 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lenny7
(If you remove the picks and neglect the fact that Chiarot is a pylon...)

I forgot people are harsh on Ben Chariote here. I Know that he's not worth the value of some fans who try some trade here. But he's clearly not as bad that some people try to pretend here either. I mean Savard had comparable metric when he's been trade to TB. And Chariot is more physics than Savard.
10 mars 2022 à 7 h 57
mlbrunner16
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Quoting: mastersp4
The error : It's not because u were pick in the 1st round that ur value is a first round pick few years later lol

who are you referring to?... nils lundqvist is a TOP tier D prospect, arguably in the top 20 in the league and is lighting it up in the AHL now... As for Kravtsov, he is lighting it up in the KHL right now 3 pts in 3 playoff games and is one of the leaders on that team.. the problem that the rangers had with him is that there was no spot for him in the top 6 and so he was sent to hartford to get top minutes and refused the assignment and used the clause in his contract to return to the KHL where he is more comfortable. So don't really understand the argument. Both players ARE top prospects and worthy of 1st round picks so kind of a bad argument.
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 3
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
Lehkonen- at the right price...at/around Lundqvist straight up- would be a worthy addition for now and the future
Chiarot... inserting him in the lineup does not improve NYR defense...and considering whatever the market proves his value is, the assets they'd have to give up- he'd be a big step back for the NYR organization.
mastersp4 et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jimbo1119
Lehkonen- at the right price...at/around Lundqvist straight up- would be a worthy addition for now and the future
Chiarot... inserting him in the lineup does not improve NYR defense...and considering whatever the market proves his value is, the assets they'd have to give up- he'd be a big step back for the NYR organization.

I mean it's debatable. Can understand ur point. For me the NYR defense is pretty young and with not a lot of experience for a deep playoff run. Putting a guy like Chariot with Trouba (a big shutdown line who can play 25-26min in playoff and clear the net in front of Shes) , would put Miller on a 3rd pair and I think it be more efficient this way.
mlbrunner16 a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 22
New York Rangers
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
Fair trade

I would think so too, if I cheered for the other side...
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Finski
I would think so too, if I cheered for the other side...

The first may be overreache here that why the description. I can see Lekhonen being trade with a package in the middle of Goodrow (1st+ Greco) and Coleman (1st+ Nolan Foote). Lekhonen have a advantage that the other didn't have, hes RFA. So the rangers don't loose him for nothing.

Chariot is very polarizing here between fan base and I understand why. but he's the kinda guy that the NHL GM love. I mean he'll probably fetch a first somewhere.
DucharmetheDOMinator a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 46
New York Rangers
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 522
The first may be overreache here that why the description. I can see Lekhonen being trade with a package in the middle of Goodrow (1st+ Greco) and Coleman (1st+ Nolan Foote). Lekhonen have a advantage that the other didn't have, hes RFA. So the rangers don't loose him for nothing.

Chariot is very polarizing here between fan base and I understand why. but he's the kinda guy that the NHL GM love. I mean he'll probably fetch a first somewhere.

The Rangers do not need Lehkonen long-term, he would be a rental for the playoffs... Chiarot is not worth a 1st, he reminds me of a glorified Nemeth...
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 46
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,387
I forgot people are harsh on Ben Chariote here. I Know that he's not worth the value of some fans who try some trade here. But he's clearly not as bad that some people try to pretend here either. I mean Savard had comparable metric when he's been trade to TB. And Chariot is more physics than Savard.

Many modern day fans don't see the value of adding a Chiarot type of player to the lineup. They think every d man should be a Bobby Orr type of guy and forget that it takes Uwe Krupp types of guys to win a cup as well. The Rangers are a prime example of too many PMD and not enough stay at home, physical types of players. You need good balance through the lineup to win a cup not just top end talent, look at the Leafs and Oilers they have many immensely talented players but neither team can get past the 1st round of the playoffs to save their lives.
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 49
Lenny7

I mean, the numbers don't lie, but it's important to remember that Savard was quite literally the only RD available at the deadline last year, and it was really the only hole that Tampa had to fill...They paid for him to be a top 4 defenceman. When it comes to physicality, it's a direct result of not having the puck. Hits are fun to watch, but they're completely overrated.

When it comes to LD's, and Chiarot, he's *possibly* the 3rd best LD on the market (Though you could argue that there are even more options outside of him), and the number of teams that are actually in the market for one *should* look at Lindholm and Gio long before they settle for Chiarot. There's also a good chance that there'll be a couple of surprise guys with term left.

All that being said, it won't shock me if some dummy living in the 80's decides to neglect how bad he has been, and overpays for him.
mastersp4, Fox_Czar_Cup et Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 51
Lenny7
Quoting: Campabee
Many modern day fans don't see the value of adding a Chiarot type of player to the lineup. They think every d man should be a Bobby Orr type of guy and forget that it takes Uwe Krupp types of guys to win a cup as well. The Rangers are a prime example of too many PMD and not enough stay at home, physical types of players. You need good balance through the lineup to win a cup not just top end talent, look at the Leafs and Oilers they have many immensely talented players but neither team can get past the 1st round of the playoffs to save their lives.

I absolutely understand people saying that, but the fact that he hits still doesn't make him the 1st or 2nd best option available. The whole "Chiarot for the moon!" thing comes from a perspective of "He's the only guy out there", which is how Savard brought back a 1st and 3rd last year.
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 53
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 79
Yeah big no thank you from NY
10 mars 2022 à 8 h 59
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
I mean it's debatable. Can understand ur point. For me the NYR defense is pretty young and with not a lot of experience for a deep playoff run. Putting a guy like Chariot with Trouba (a big shutdown line who can play 25-26min in playoff and clear the net in front of Shes) , would put Miller on a 3rd pair and I think it be more efficient this way.

The very notion of the need for a big "clear the front of the net guy" would be the justification for obtaining him...and yes- I could see Drury buying into that notion. I just totally disagree with recognizing this need and employing that strategy of defense...but whom am I? lol- certainly not a smart hockey guy who has landed his team 1 Cup in 80 years!

Of course, nothing wrong with big Dmen- and Trouba, Schneider, Miller, and Lindgren are by no means small- but if a Dman doesn't have good ability moving the puck to generate the transition game- then he's worthless to this NYR defense. If Chiarot is adequate here, then I can warm up toward looking his way...I just haven't seen any posts claiming him to be a good puck moving defenseman- just that he provides leadership, and clears the front of the net!

So the reality I see is with Chiarot added to this D and paired with Trouba- NYR would consistently get pinned in their own end...with both Trouba and Chiarot either puck chasing or standing around with their shorts at their ankles while guys like Barkov, Kucherov, Crosby, etc circle the wagons lining up one point blank shot after another!
10 mars 2022 à 9 h 8
I mean, the numbers don't lie, but it's important to remember that Savard was quite literally the only RD available at the deadline last year, and it was really the only hole that Tampa had to fill...They paid for him to be a top 4 defenceman. When it comes to physicality, it's a direct result of not having the puck. Hits are fun to watch, but they're completely overrated.

When it comes to LD's, and Chiarot, he's *possibly* the 3rd best LD on the market (Though you could argue that there are even more options outside of him), and the number of teams that are actually in the market for one *should* look at Lindholm and Gio long before they settle for Chiarot. There's also a good chance that there'll be a couple of surprise guys with term left.

All that being said, it won't shock me if some dummy living in the 80's decides to neglect how bad he has been, and overpays for him.

Anaheim is trying to resign Lindholm so he could potentially be off the market. I want to share with you an analysis someone did on another website. It might clear the waters a bit on why Habs fans feel like he is the best option for some teams.

Teams that are rumored to want a D man at the deadline:

- St. Louis

- Toronto

- Edmonton

- Florida

- Boston

- LA

- Carolina

- Ana (if they trade Lindholm)

- Dal (if they trade Klingberg)

- Calgary

- NY Rangers

- Tampa Bay

- Nashville

So that's at least 13 teams with needs. Will they all go out and get someone? No. But there are a lot of suitors, even with multiple sellers.

Now who are the key D men available?

- Chiarot (making 3.5M)

- Giordano (making 6.75M)

- Ristolainen (Philly may re-sign, but making 5.4M)

- Manson (making 4.1M, has partial NTC)

- Chychrun (but he's on a long-term deal and teams like Philly could also get involved here even if not in the playoff race this season)

- Klingberg (pending UFA making 4.25M but Dallas being in the playoff race isn't going to retain salary)

- Lindholm (pending UFA making 5.2M but Anaheim may re-sign and even if they don't, they're unlikely to retain much salary here)

- De Haan (making 4.55M)

- Subban (making 9M)

- Leddy (making 5.5M)

So look at that list... the Habs can retain 50% salary on Chiarot easily, so he's easily the cheapest contract to take on of all the top D men known to be on the block. Now who is potentially ranked ahead of Chiarot as an option talent-wise? Chychrun obviously, but he's in a different class of acquisition. Lindholm, who may not become available. Klingberg and Giordano. I'd say that's about it. So Chiarot is on the friendliest contract to absorb and there really aren't enough great options available for all the teams with rumored needs. Some teams may be waiting to hear what happens with a Lindholm first or may want to know how much salary Seattle will retain on Giordano. But I think once a decision is made on Lindholm and/or someone bites on one of Lindholm/Giordano/Klingberg, the floodgates will open. Say Giordano goes back to Calgary and Lindholm goes to Boston, for example. Well now you're Florida or St. Louis or Toronto or Edmonton and you want to shore up your D for a Cup run... are you giving up a mid-round pick for a Justin Braun and hoping that moves the needle or are you taking on at least 4.5M AAV to get Subban or 4.25M to get Klingberg or 1.75M to get Chiarot? I think he's going to be seen as the best option by at least some teams.
mastersp4 a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 9 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Anaheim is trying to resign Lindholm so he could potentially be off the market. I want to share with you an analysis someone did on another website. It might clear the waters a bit on why Habs fans feel like he is the best option for some teams.

- St. Louis

- Toronto

- Edmonton

- Florida

- Boston

- LA

- Carolina

- Calgary

- NY Rangers

- Tampa Bay

- Nashville

So that's at least 13 teams with needs. Will they all go out and get someone? No. But there are a lot of suitors, even with multiple sellers.

- Chiarot (making 3.5M)

- Chychrun (but he's on a long-term deal and teams like Philly could also get involved here even if not in the playoff race this season)

- Klingberg (pending UFA making 4.25M but Dallas being in the playoff race isn't going to retain salary)

- Lindholm (pending UFA making 5.2M but Anaheim may re-sign and even if they don't, they're unlikely to retain much salary here)

- De Haan (making 4.55M)

- Subban (making 9M)

- Leddy (making 5.5M)

So look at that list... the Habs can retain 50% salary on Chiarot easily, so he's easily the cheapest contract to take on of all the top D men known to be on the block. Now who is potentially ranked ahead of Chiarot as an option talent-wise? Chychrun obviously, but he's in a different class of acquisition. Lindholm, who may not become available. Klingberg and Giordano. I'd say that's about it. So Chiarot is on the friendliest contract to absorb and there really aren't enough great options available for all the teams with rumored needs. Some teams may be waiting to hear what happens with a Lindholm first or may want to know how much salary Seattle will retain on Giordano. But I think once a decision is made on Lindholm and/or someone bites on one of Lindholm/Giordano/Klingberg, the floodgates will open. Say Giordano goes back to Calgary and Lindholm goes to Boston, for example. Well now you're Florida or St. Louis or Toronto or Edmonton and you want to shore up your D for a Cup run... are you giving up a mid-round pick for a Justin Braun and hoping that moves the needle or are you taking on at least 4.5M AAV to get Subban or 4.25M to get Klingberg or 1.75M to get Chiarot? I think he's going to be seen as the best option by at least some teams.

Many insiders start telling that klingberg will maybe not be trade. Dal will use him as a free rental. So it help MTL
Campabee a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 9 h 26
Lenny7

- St. Louis

- Toronto

- Edmonton

- Florida

- Boston

- LA

- Carolina

- Calgary

- NY Rangers

- Tampa Bay

- Nashville

- Chiarot (making 3.5M)

- De Haan (making 4.55M)

- Subban (making 9M)

- Leddy (making 5.5M)

Hahaha, was that done on "Habs eye on the prize" tears of joy

The problem with that analysis is that it absolutely skips over the fact that it makes no sense for a team to be paying a 1st(+) for a guy that's not going to be in your top 4 (unlike Savard, who was jumping into the top 4 in Tampa). Another thing I'd point out, and I've asked it multiple times over the past couple of months, but when was the last time that a pending UFA LD brought back a 1st, not to mention more at the deadline?

You know what though, I've said it a bunch of times too, sure, some dummy might get trigger happy and shoot himself in the foot to get Chiarot, because I mean hell, look what that dummy in Philly gave up for Risto! But, Habs fans are literally asking for someone to pay top dollar for a top 4 dman, that's not going to play in the top 4 for the vast majority of those teams.

Just as a side note: The Hampus Lindholm stuff on there makes me kind of laugh. The attempt to minimalize Lindholm's value by saying "Anaheim are unlikely to retain much salary here"...whattttt? Retaining 50% of that contract at the deadline would cost them about 800K.
10 mars 2022 à 9 h 31
The very notion of the need for a big "clear the front of the net guy" would be the justification for obtaining him...and yes- I could see Drury buying into that notion. I just totally disagree with recognizing this need and employing that strategy of defense...but whom am I? lol- certainly not a smart hockey guy who has landed his team 1 Cup in 80 years!

Of course, nothing wrong with big Dmen- and Trouba, Schneider, Miller, and Lindgren are by no means small- but if a Dman doesn't have good ability moving the puck to generate the transition game- then he's worthless to this NYR defense. If Chiarot is adequate here, then I can warm up toward looking his way...I just haven't seen any posts claiming him to be a good puck moving defenseman- just that he provides leadership, and clears the front of the net!

So the reality I see is with Chiarot added to this D and paired with Trouba- NYR would consistently get pinned in their own end...with both Trouba and Chiarot either puck chasing or standing around with their shorts at their ankles while guys like Barkov, Kucherov, Crosby, etc circle the wagons lining up one point blank shot after another!

Believe me, you DO NOT want Chiarot paired with Trouba! You need to have a good puck mover paired with Chiarot for the pairing to succeed. Look at Montreal's D right now vs earlier in the year. Right now Chiarot is paired with Romanov and they are a great pairing. They support each other well and Chiarot doesn't have to be the strong puck mover on the pairing. He can still skate fairly well (albeit he only skates well in straight lines and has horrible edge work). Earlier in the year Chiarot was paired with Savard and they often got hemmed in their own end chasing the puck and Chiarot was being used as the "PMD" on the pairing. This wasn't the ideal situation, Chiarot was still able to skate the puck out or make a decent first pass to exit the zone on occasion but the pairing was mostly ineffective because they are similar players and neither is exactly fleet of foot. Chiarot excels when the forwards support the defensive play, when he doesn't have to make 40-50 foot stretch passes to exit the zone. He is more than capable of winning the board battles and making a 10 foot pass to exit the zone rather than having to stretch the ice.
Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 9 h 43
Hahaha, was that done on "Habs eye on the prize" tears of joy

The problem with that analysis is that it absolutely skips over the fact that it makes no sense for a team to be paying a 1st(+) for a guy that's not going to be in your top 4 (unlike Savard, who was jumping into the top 4 in Tampa). Another thing I'd point out, and I've asked it multiple times over the past couple of months, but when was the last time that a pending UFA LD brought back a 1st, not to mention more at the deadline?

You know what though, I've said it a bunch of times too, sure, some dummy might get trigger happy and shoot himself in the foot to get Chiarot, because I mean hell, look what that dummy in Philly gave up for Risto! But, Habs fans are literally asking for someone to pay top dollar for a top 4 dman, that's not going to play in the top 4 for the vast majority of those teams.

Just as a side note: The Hampus Lindholm stuff on there makes me kind of laugh. The attempt to minimalize Lindholm's value by saying "Anaheim are unlikely to retain much salary here"...whattttt? Retaining 50% of that contract at the deadline would cost them about 800K.

Actually it was not done by a reporter at all, just a good analysis from another fan site. He wasn't saying that Lindholm's value would be diminished, he was simply saying that Anaheim is unlikely to want to retain since they are still in the playoff race. Anaheim will more than likely want to use Lindholm as their own rental than trade him at the deadline if they are still in the thick of things, sure it means that they may lose him for nothing but they also don't have to give up assets to acquire another good player at the deadline either. Besides all of that You are mistaken if you think Chiarot wouldn't be in the top 4 on most of those teams. The only teams I see him not being in the top 4 (on either side of the ice) is Florida, Tampa and Carolina, the guy eats 23+ minutes a night.
10 mars 2022 à 9 h 48
No longer a Virgin
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,606

Chiarot is far and away better than Nemeth, so he IS an upgrade. He's proven as a playoff defenceman. When the whistles go away and he can play the way he wants - he is the kind of player you need on your defence corps in the playoffs. He literally ragdolled Matthews/Schiefele/Pacioretty last year while the Rangers were watching on TV, I think that says something.
mastersp4 a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 9 h 52
Lenny7
Actually it was not done by a reporter at all, just a good analysis from another fan site. He wasn't saying that Lindholm's value would be diminished, he was simply saying that Anaheim is unlikely to want to retain since they are still in the playoff race. Anaheim will more than likely want to use Lindholm as their own rental than trade him at the deadline if they are still in the thick of things, sure it means that they may lose him for nothing but they also don't have to give up assets to acquire another good player at the deadline either. Besides all of that You are mistaken if you think Chiarot wouldn't be in the top 4 on most of those teams. The only teams I see him not being in the top 4 (on either side of the ice) is Florida, Tampa and Carolina, the guy eats 23+ minutes a night.

Verbeek has already said multiple times that if there's no extension for the pending UFA's, they'll be shipped out the door.

As for Chiarot eating 23+ minutes a night...how's that working out for you guys?
10 mars 2022 à 9 h 52
Lenny7
Quoting: stephane_robidas
Chiarot is far and away better than Nemeth, so he IS an upgrade. He's proven as a playoff defenceman. When the whistles go away and he can play the way he wants - he is the kind of player you need on your defence corps in the playoffs. He literally ragdolled Matthews/Schiefele/Pacioretty last year while the Rangers were watching on TV, I think that says something.

He'd still be a 3rd pairing guy though?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage