1 step back 2 steps forward

Créé par: BeautifulIdiot
Équipe: 2021-22 Canucks de Vancouver
Date de création initiale: 7 mars 2022
Publié: 8 mars 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
K, heres my thinking,

Avs need kadri insurance, if he goes out, there needs to be a man to take his spot and do what he does. Miller has a very similar game, plays on special teams, more than a point per game, and if kadri walks in FA this year, miller can once again fill the void.

Barron and Byram are both mobile defensemen on either side of the puck who have their own needs. Byram is a gamble due to his concussion issues and Barron still has a bit of developing to do before he is ready for the show.

Motte is a super good player and is essentially a cheaper version of Jost, by having him in the deal it will be a new positive of 2m for the Avs, with this if they need to they will be able to shuttle the deal through arizona or another under cap team.

so its essentially

Miller for byram, barron + 3rd

motte for jost + a little bit

so to round it out,
Miller and motte for Byram, Barron, Jost and a 2nd

(please give feedback on this part I think this is fair but I could be completely off)

I saw on twitter that halak may waive to go to washington so I have him going there, they can deal with the bonus

other moves in the offseason but this is just at the TDL to still be a competitive team and getting assets and bolstering the farm.
Transactions
VAN
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (WSH)
WSH
  1. Halák, Jaroslav (750 000 $ retained)
VAN
  1. Barron, Justin
  2. Byram, Bowen
  3. Jost, Tyson
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (COL)
COL
  1. Miller, J.T.
  2. Motte, Tyler (612 500 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Frais appliqués
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de VAN
Logo de WPG
Logo de WSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de COL
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $75 734 826 $648 780 $4 695 000 $5 765 174 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 3
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
891 667 $891 667 $ (Bonis de performance200 000 $$200K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 5
7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DD
RFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 mars 2022 à 0 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 171
That Avs trade is the most hilariously insane thing I've ever seen on this website
8 mars 2022 à 1 h 0
Démarrer sujet
This team kills me
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,511
Quoting: fckmattcooke
That Avs trade is the most hilariously insane thing I've ever seen on this website

ok, what about it don't you like? what should I change?
8 mars 2022 à 1 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 171
Quoting: BeautifulIdiot
ok, what about it don't you like? what should I change?

To be honest I see where you're coming from, but you have to take Byram out of the deal with no replacement. Barron, Jost, 1st is a very solid package for Miller. Avs could add a pick or a prospect for Motte
lrw2105 a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2022 à 1 h 9
Démarrer sujet
This team kills me
To be honest I see where you're coming from, but you have to take Byram out of the deal with no replacement. Barron, Jost, 1st is a very solid package for Miller. Avs could add a pick or a prospect for Motte

ok I changed it up a little bit, took out the first. The thing is, teams will have to overpay for miller because of the unique situation that the canucks are in if they decide to move him. The only thing that Allvin would concider would be a deal that includes byram
8 mars 2022 à 2 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 32

Yes. That this doesn't seem to suit VAN's needs, means there is probably not a deal between teams.

ok I changed it up a little bit, took out the first. The thing is, teams will have to overpay for miller because of the unique situation that the canucks are in if they decide to move him. The only thing that Allvin would concider would be a deal that includes byram

The Byram noise is coming from VAN, making it appear that the onus would be on VAN to overpay for Byram if that is who they really really want, rather than COL for Miller. This sentence could be switched and it then it would make sense from a COL perspective: 'teams will have to overpay for Byram because of the unique situation COL is in if they decide to move him. The only thing that Sakic would consider would be a deal that includes Pettersson.' And VAN fans would respond to this the way COL watchers are responding to the Byram noise.

Crucially, it doesn't make sense for COL to move Byram - young, cost controlled, top D prospect, going through difficulties so that trading him would be disrespectful (something Sakic doesn't do) and selling low (another thing Sakic doesn't do). COL's window/cap structure is bracketed by Rantanen's contract, not MacKinnon's current deal as they've already costed that extension in their plans, something most commentators don't seem to realize. If they perceived their window as MacK's current deal, they would have bridged Makar so as to have more cap right now.
8 mars 2022 à 3 h 48
Leafs 4 Lyfe
Mentions "j'aime": 127
rather keep miller
8 mars 2022 à 8 h 47
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,708
Doubt that WSH will look at Halak at the current price, unless one of the goalies gets hurt.
8 mars 2022 à 9 h 52
RETIRED
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,481
That Avs trade is easily one of the worst ones ive seen in weeks.
Most Avs fans wouldnt do Byram 1 for 1 for Miller, let alone throw in Barron, Jost and a 2nd for a 4th line plug in Motte.

Bryam > Miller
Jost > Motte
Then Van gets Barron and a 2nd ontop?
8 mars 2022 à 13 h 28
Démarrer sujet
This team kills me
Quoting: lrw2105
Yes. That this doesn't seem to suit VAN's needs, means there is probably not a deal between teams.

The Byram noise is coming from VAN, making it appear that the onus would be on VAN to overpay for Byram if that is who they really really want, rather than COL for Miller. This sentence could be switched and it then it would make sense from a COL perspective: 'teams will have to overpay for Byram because of the unique situation COL is in if they decide to move him. The only thing that Sakic would consider would be a deal that includes Pettersson.' And VAN fans would respond to this the way COL watchers are responding to the Byram noise.

Crucially, it doesn't make sense for COL to move Byram - young, cost controlled, top D prospect, going through difficulties so that trading him would be disrespectful (something Sakic doesn't do) and selling low (another thing Sakic doesn't do). COL's window/cap structure is bracketed by Rantanen's contract, not MacKinnon's current deal as they've already costed that extension in their plans, something most commentators don't seem to realize. If they perceived their window as MacK's current deal, they would have bridged Makar so as to have more cap right now.

although I do think that the rumours are coming from Van, I still think that if he was off the table his name wouldn't have been brought up and I think that the only 2 players on the avs that petterson would ever be traded for would be makar or MacK.

He is young and it is a risk for them to trade him, but the dallas stars traded away iginla the year they won the cup, so sometimes losing one asset to win is what you have to do. I don think that big Joe wants to sit around at this TDL, he would want to bring in an asset that will allow them to win now.
8 mars 2022 à 13 h 35
Démarrer sujet
This team kills me
Quoting: McRanteskog
That Avs trade is easily one of the worst ones ive seen in weeks.
Most Avs fans wouldnt do Byram 1 for 1 for Miller, let alone throw in Barron, Jost and a 2nd for a 4th line plug in Motte.

Bryam > Miller
Jost > Motte
Then Van gets Barron and a 2nd ontop?

I would dissagree, Jost and Motte, super similar, but motte does have the same amount of points in about 10 less games this year, and he would be for 600k against the cap. Canucks dont want to retain on miller as it would carry over to next year so COL can deal with the 2m of miller's deal that overages the returns however they like, be that through a non contender or LTIR

Bo Byram is a super good hockey player, but he has a terrible history with concussions, so it would be a gamble either way for the avs, if they lose him, he could live up to his potential, if they keep him, he could have concussion problems for his entire career. No matter how you frame it, he is not worth what he used to be, so no he is not worth more than miller.

burnaby Joe has fleeced teams in the past, that doesn't mean that he wont make trades that are mutually beneficial in the future
8 mars 2022 à 13 h 39
RETIRED
I would dissagree, Jost and Motte, super similar, but motte does have the same amount of points in about 10 less games this year, and he would be for 600k against the cap. Canucks dont want to retain on miller as it would carry over to next year so COL can deal with the 2m of miller's deal that overages the returns however they like, be that through a non contender or LTIR

Bo Byram is a super good hockey player, but he has a terrible history with concussions, so it would be a gamble either way for the avs, if they lose him, he could live up to his potential, if they keep him, he could have concussion problems for his entire career. No matter how you frame it, he is not worth what he used to be, so no he is not worth more than miller.

burnaby Joe has fleeced teams in the past, that doesn't mean that he wont make trades that are mutually beneficial in the future

Nolan Patrick has a terrible history with concussions.
Sidney Crosby had terrible history with concussions.
Byram had a bad one this year, returned too early, and opted sit out again.
8 mars 2022 à 16 h 36
Démarrer sujet
This team kills me
Nolan Patrick has a terrible history with concussions.
Sidney Crosby had terrible history with concussions.
Byram had a bad one this year, returned too early, and opted sit out again.

Patrick is a shell of his junior days
Sid missed almost a whole year
‘I can’t do it. I can’t play and feel like this,' - bowen byram
it is a risk.
8 mars 2022 à 18 h 41
RETIRED
Patrick is a shell of his junior days
Sid missed almost a whole year
‘I can’t do it. I can’t play and feel like this,' - bowen byram
it is a risk.

Byrams been skating for weeks now.
All these AGMs claim Byram is a risk, yet continue to trade for him and slot him in their teams top 4 lol
13 mars 2022 à 3 h 9
Démarrer sujet
This team kills me
Byrams been skating for weeks now.
All these AGMs claim Byram is a risk, yet continue to trade for him and slot him in their teams top 4 lol

Skating doesnt mean much, when was the last time he took contact, that is the important thing. I too took him on even though he is a risk, but his value isnt super high at the moment because of these impending issues, although now that I didnt check CF for about a week, I would now count Miller as pretty much untouchable and it would take a godfather offer to move him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage