Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $80 276 667 $1 250 000 $1 150 000 $2 223 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
891 667 $891 667 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG
UFA
800 000 $800 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 4
7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 mars 2022 à 17 h 31
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,488
Modifié 7 mars 2022 à 17 h 52
TB might but GOD I hope they don't!!!!!!!
Mediumyeet a aimé ceci.
7 mars 2022 à 17 h 37
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Pens decline for the 38572648472748572847473828474728474728483728473last eyear r time. You aren’t getting Marino unless JT Miller is coming the other way, the pens already have Marino’s replacement, and they are confident Letang re-signs
Letang4norris a aimé ceci.
7 mars 2022 à 18 h 7
Pens 4 life
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 180
We dont trade marino
7 mars 2022 à 20 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,319
Quoting: Pensfan89
Pens decline for the 38572648472748572847473828474728474728483728473last eyear r time. You aren’t getting Marino unless JT Miller is coming the other way, the pens already have Marino’s replacement, and they are confident Letang re-signs

Man you've made your point that you don't want to trade Marino. You don't have to comment on every single post that he is traded in. Especially when the title says "wishful". Let it go fam.
7 mars 2022 à 21 h 36
Quoting: Mediumyeet
Man you've made your point that you don't want to trade Marino. You don't have to comment on every single post that he is traded in. Especially when the title says "wishful". Let it go fam.

If you know you won’t get Marino, why keep posting the same idiotic trades? I mean it’s just spam at this point.
7 mars 2022 à 22 h 2
Démarrer sujet
If you know you won’t get Marino, why keep posting the same idiotic trades? I mean it’s just spam at this point.

Because I think you're wrong on your opinion that there is no chance he gets moved.
Boltsbeathabs a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2022 à 10 h 22
RETIRED
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,481
Easy decline from COL.
Jost > Motte and Burroughs is on IR and barely a dependable NHLer lol
8 mars 2022 à 13 h 36
Because I think you're wrong on your opinion that there is no chance he gets moved.

That doesn’t really answer the question. It’s been posted a million times and only Canucks fans seem to think the pens would trade from a position of weakness to slightly upgrade a position of strength. It’s still spamming. We’ve seen this same insanely idiotic trade a million times. Canucks fans think it’s fair, everyone else says it’s Garbo for the pens. Take it as it is and try something new that would still appease Canucks fans and might bring pens fans on board. Or better yet, other teams have top 4 RHD. Maybe try a trade with one of those teams. Maybe NJ would do Severson for that offer…or maybe Florida who has like 4 top 4 RHD would be willing to trade out a top 4 RHD for this package. The fact of the matter though is that if you Canucks fans were right and this trade was fair or even likely, then it would have happened by now. Just like I say to Habs fans that think Petry, Chiarot, Lehkonen all get a 1st plus. If they were worth it, then it would have happened by now. But it’s a buyers market. And there is no reason for a contender to deplete their defense.
8 mars 2022 à 14 h 7
Démarrer sujet
That doesn’t really answer the question. It’s been posted a million times and only Canucks fans seem to think the pens would trade from a position of weakness to slightly upgrade a position of strength. It’s still spamming. We’ve seen this same insanely idiotic trade a million times. Canucks fans think it’s fair, everyone else says it’s Garbo for the pens. Take it as it is and try something new that would still appease Canucks fans and might bring pens fans on board. Or better yet, other teams have top 4 RHD. Maybe try a trade with one of those teams. Maybe NJ would do Severson for that offer…or maybe Florida who has like 4 top 4 RHD would be willing to trade out a top 4 RHD for this package. The fact of the matter though is that if you Canucks fans were right and this trade was fair or even likely, then it would have happened by now. Just like I say to Habs fans that think Petry, Chiarot, Lehkonen all get a 1st plus. If they were worth it, then it would have happened by now. But it’s a buyers market. And there is no reason for a contender to deplete their defense.

It wouldn't have happened by now because it would be an offseason trade. Just because you and 3 other Penguins fans don't like the trade doesn't mean it's not an objectively fair value trade.

I think pens adding a top 6 forward in Horvat, Boeser, or Garland makes them better even at the expense of Marino. I like Marino and think he's a good dman but he plays 20mins a night. It's not like you're trading a top pairing guy that plays 25+mins evey night.

You hate it. I get it. Nobody is forcing you to click and comment on the post. Just move on.
8 mars 2022 à 16 h 49
It wouldn't have happened by now because it would be an offseason trade. Just because you and 3 other Penguins fans don't like the trade doesn't mean it's not an objectively fair value trade.

I think pens adding a top 6 forward in Horvat, Boeser, or Garland makes them better even at the expense of Marino. I like Marino and think he's a good dman but he plays 20mins a night. It's not like you're trading a top pairing guy that plays 25+mins evey night.

You hate it. I get it. Nobody is forcing you to click and comment on the post. Just move on.

It’s not just 4 people disagreeing lol. It’s literally all non Canucks fans. But facts aren’t your strong suit when they hurt your feelings. But it isn’t happening in the offseason either. They aren’t trading a top 4 RHD for lesser players. Those 3 don’t make this team better at the expense of Marino. They are lesser players than guys like Guentzel, Rust, etc but want to make more than those players. It’s terrible asset and cap management. Also Hextall never makes big moves like that.
Marino plays 20 minutes per night because Letang is the top pair RHD. But trade Marino and who do the pens have on that right side? Especially when trading him for more expensive players. They definitely won’t be able to re-sign Letang and that makes Ruhwedel the top pair RHD. How on earth does that make the pens better? What you casucks fans don’t seem to understand is that the other team has free agents to sign and have to abide by the cap.
8 mars 2022 à 21 h 5
Démarrer sujet
It’s not just 4 people disagreeing lol. It’s literally all non Canucks fans. But facts aren’t your strong suit when they hurt your feelings. But it isn’t happening in the offseason either. They aren’t trading a top 4 RHD for lesser players. Those 3 don’t make this team better at the expense of Marino. They are lesser players than guys like Guentzel, Rust, etc but want to make more than those players. It’s terrible asset and cap management. Also Hextall never makes big moves like that.
Marino plays 20 minutes per night because Letang is the top pair RHD. But trade Marino and who do the pens have on that right side? Especially when trading him for more expensive players. They definitely won’t be able to re-sign Letang and that makes Ruhwedel the top pair RHD. How on earth does that make the pens better? What you casucks fans don’t seem to understand is that the other team has free agents to sign and have to abide by the cap.

Josh Yohe, athletic writer for the Penguins, said in an interview tonight on Marino "I bet he could be had in the summer. They're not real thrilled with him. He had an exceptional rookie season two years ago and Jim Rutherford immediately gave him a four year contract. From that point on, frankly, he's been very average. He's not bad, he's on their second pairing, he's a right handed guy but he's never been the player we saw his rookie season. He's a little overpaid in my opinion. I really do think that this summer if someone gives Hextall a call it could conceivable happen. I don't think he's going anywhere right now but this summer is a different story. It wouldn't shock me."

This is all after he talked extensively about their need for a right winger to play with Malkin.

So if you don't want to take it from Canucks fans then take it from a professional that is way more plugged in than any of us.

It's certainly a possibility this offseason whether you like it or not.
9 mars 2022 à 0 h 33
Josh Yohe, athletic writer for the Penguins, said in an interview tonight on Marino "I bet he could be had in the summer. They're not real thrilled with him. He had an exceptional rookie season two years ago and Jim Rutherford immediately gave him a four year contract. From that point on, frankly, he's been very average. He's not bad, he's on their second pairing, he's a right handed guy but he's never been the player we saw his rookie season. He's a little overpaid in my opinion. I really do think that this summer if someone gives Hextall a call it could conceivable happen. I don't think he's going anywhere right now but this summer is a different story. It wouldn't shock me."

This is all after he talked extensively about their need for a right winger to play with Malkin.

So if you don't want to take it from Canucks fans then take it from a professional that is way more plugged in than any of us.

It's certainly a possibility this offseason whether you like it or not.

Yeah they are right about that stuff like 10% of the time. It’s what he thinks. He hasn’t talked to Hextall about it or gotten any inside info. It’s what he believe could happen based off feeling that Marino hasn’t gotten back to his rookie season level. Again it makes ZERO sense. Especially considering Letang isn’t signed. That’d make Ruhwedel at bare minimum the #2 RHD and if they don’t sign Letang, the #1 RHD. They aren’t going to do that. Hextall is the complete opposite of Rutherford. Hexy doesn’t come forward on what he is planning so it’s a total crap shoot opinion from Yohe.
9 mars 2022 à 1 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Yeah they are right about that stuff like 10% of the time. It’s what he thinks. He hasn’t talked to Hextall about it or gotten any inside info. It’s what he believe could happen based off feeling that Marino hasn’t gotten back to his rookie season level. Again it makes ZERO sense. Especially considering Letang isn’t signed. That’d make Ruhwedel at bare minimum the #2 RHD and if they don’t sign Letang, the #1 RHD. They aren’t going to do that. Hextall is the complete opposite of Rutherford. Hexy doesn’t come forward on what he is planning so it’s a total crap shoot opinion from Yohe.

You know they can also acquire another dman. It doesn't HAVE to be ruhwendel.

Yohe is definitely more plugged in than fans. It's not about being a guarantee that he gets traded it's about it being a possibility. Something you are clearly unwilling to accept and that's okay.
9 mars 2022 à 8 h 49
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,488

Yohe is definitely more plugged in than fans. It's not about being a guarantee that he gets traded it's about it being a possibility. Something you are clearly unwilling to accept and that's okay.

Thought you were a Dallas fan? Damn it Dan sucks being wrong.
9 mars 2022 à 11 h 34

Top 4 dmen through free agency will likely cost more than Marino. Again it makes ZERO sense and it doesn’t matter how much Yohe is “plugged in”. They are still wrong more than they are right and he is giving his opinion, not anything he has gotten from the team. And his opinion is just as worthless as yours. Whether you’re willing to admit it or not.
9 mars 2022 à 12 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Top 4 dmen through free agency will likely cost more than Marino. Again it makes ZERO sense and it doesn’t matter how much Yohe is “plugged in”. They are still wrong more than they are right and he is giving his opinion, not anything he has gotten from the team. And his opinion is just as worthless as yours. Whether you’re willing to admit it or not.

His opinion based on what he hears around the team and from insiders. Just because someone doesn't ultimately get traded doesn't mean that they weren't available.
9 mars 2022 à 12 h 29
His opinion based on what he hears around the team and from insiders. Just because someone doesn't ultimately get traded doesn't mean that they weren't available.

No it’s his opinion. No where does he say he gets that from insiders in your little quote lol. They’ve also been saying for the last 15 years Malkin and Letang could possibly get traded. Yet they are always wrong on it. They said GMJR stepped down because he wasn’t allowed to trade Letang which both parties said were false. It’s all their own opinion for click bait. It’s to get people to pay for the athletic. Hextall has been close to the vest his whole career and no “insiders” would be able to give that info. He doesn’t make big trades. He goes the patient route and builds through the draft and free agency.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage