Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $64 035 595 $0 $1 695 000 $17 464 405 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
C
UFA - 1
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 571 429 $3 571 429 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 5
894 167 $894 167 $
AD
RFA - 4
825 000 $825 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 675 000 $4 675 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DD
RFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
780 833 $780 833 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 mars 2022 à 3 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,602
Ristolainen for a 1st and a top prospect, what are you smoking?
3 mars 2022 à 3 h 41
Démarrer sujet
clouson
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Rangers could use his physical play for the playoffs and he is a former 8th overall pick. Just happened to be unlucky and play for mediocre teams. In the right system and with good teamates, he has the upside to be a top end defensmen in the league. Rangers are looking to make a push for the playoffs this year and Schneider won't help them with that. Risto will.
By the way, this is the price for Ristolainen and Flyers also paid a 1st round pick to aquire him. He is worth more than you think.
3 mars 2022 à 4 h 1
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
laugh laugh Ivan Provorov+Carter Hart+Colorado's 2023 1st round pick doesn't get you the arguably 2nd best player in the league in Leon Draisaitl. What a joke.
Finski a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 4 h 12
Démarrer sujet
clouson
Quoting: TampaBayLightning22
laugh laugh Ivan Provorov+Carter Hart+Colorado's 2023 1st round pick doesn't get you the arguably 2nd best player in the league in Leon Draisaitl. What a joke.

I'd argue that. Covering 2 of the most needed help for the oilers and giving them finally a franchise goalie + a 1st round. Yeah, a goalie is worth more than anything in this league. They wont ever win with Smith and Koskinen. McDavid can carry this offense, they dont need Draisaitl more than a goalie and a defensmen.
So yeah, I'd argue that.

* Add another 1st round pick if it makes you sleep better at night.
3 mars 2022 à 4 h 18
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,241
Well, sure, that would all be amazing for Philly.
OldNYIfan et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 4 h 19
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
Quoting: clouson
I'd argue that. Covering 2 of the most needed help for the oilers and giving them finally a franchise goalie + a 1st round. Yeah, a goalie is worth more than anything in this league. They wont ever win with Smith and Koskinen. McDavid can carry this offense, they dont need Draisaitl more than a goalie and a defensmen.
So yeah, I'd argue that.

* Add another 1st round pick if it makes you sleep better at night.

Add the Philly 2022 1st instead of a late Colorado 1st that's still 2 drafts away at the very least geesh.
3 mars 2022 à 4 h 27
Démarrer sujet
clouson
Add the Philly 2022 1st instead of a late Colorado 1st that's still 2 drafts away at the very least geesh.

There, I edited it. I hope it's good enough now. But who knows.
3 mars 2022 à 8 h 21
New York Rangers
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 522
NYR decline, HAHAHAHA WHAT IS THAT TRADE?!?
3 mars 2022 à 8 h 24
New York Rangers
There, I edited it. I hope it's good enough now. But who knows.

I think that EDM just keeps Draisaitl, they have no need for that trade, and it would only hurt them... Why would someone swap steak for a hamburger?
3 mars 2022 à 8 h 25
New York Rangers
Rangers could use his physical play for the playoffs and he is a former 8th overall pick. Just happened to be unlucky and play for mediocre teams. In the right system and with good teamates, he has the upside to be a top end defensmen in the league. Rangers are looking to make a push for the playoffs this year and Schneider won't help them with that. Risto will.
By the way, this is the price for Ristolainen and Flyers also paid a 1st round pick to aquire him. He is worth more than you think.

So the flyers got ripped off by Buffalo, doesn't mean that his price is auto-set by that horrible trade. I love Risto, but he is not even close to being worth that much...
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 8 h 43
Mentions "j'aime": 19
These are definitely moves.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 8 h 44
New York Rangers

We already have a defensive strong man, and his name is Trouba.

Schneider is not being moved for a Nemeth Trouba combo. Schneider is a lot better than Risto in his own zone, and the Rangers don't need more grit (Reaves, Goodrow, Trouba, Hunt, Rooney, McKegg, Kreider are all players who can play that gritty hard hitting game and take back punishment...)
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 9 h 5
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 79
Lol. Would rather play Schneider than add Risto
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 9 h 38
Démarrer sujet
clouson
Modifié 3 mars 2022 à 9 h 44
So much hate on a guy who played with mediocre teams all his life. Risto is so under rated only because he never was well surrounded.
Put him in the Rangers on the top pair and he suddenly becomes a Brent Burns in his prime. Y'all might think i'm crazy, but Risto was making 0.5 pts/game in a basement team year after year.
Put him in a team full of talent like the rangers, he will challenge Fox for points and i'm not even kidding. The guy is a stud and Flyers already said his price for him. It aint gonna be cheap.

Add to that, that the rangers will be contenders for a long time so their 1st rounders are not worth as much as if it was a Coyotes or Buffalo 1st. We're talking late 1st round pick and a defensive prospect for a guy who is already established in the NHL and can play at a high level on day 1. Rangers wants to win now, not in 5 years.
+ you get a salary discount on him.

Hate the deal all you want, but if the rangers believed in their chances this year, they would do it.
3 mars 2022 à 9 h 48
Rejoint: août 2020
So much hate on a guy who played with mediocre teams all his life. Risto is so under rated only because he never was well surrounded.
Put him in the Rangers on the top pair and he suddenly becomes a Brent Burns in his prime. Y'all might think i'm crazy, but Risto was making 0.5 pts/game in a basement team year after year.
Put him in a team full of talent like the rangers, he will challenge Fox for points and i'm not even kidding. The guy is a stud and Flyers already said his price for him. It aint gonna be cheap.

Add to that, that the rangers will be contenders for a long time so their 1st rounders are not worth as much as if it was a Coyotes or Buffalo 1st. We're talking late 1st round pick and a defensive prospect for a guy who is already established in the NHL and can play at a high level on day 1. Rangers wants to win now, not in 5 years.

Hate the deal all you want, but if the rangers believed in their chances this year, they would do it.

Rangers are fine at RD, not to mention he's a free agent this summer so to resign Friedman said they were working off a deal starting with a 6. Why would the Rangers give up a first and a prospect for a position that is fine as is and will be cheaper for them in the long run? could use the first on a forward and save money instead of paying a premium for a poor rental? Not arguing with the return if that's what the Flyers hope to receive just pointing out I don't think he fits the Rangers here.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 9 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Quoting: ZM_NYR
Rangers are fine at RD, not to mention he's a free agent this summer so to resign Friedman said they were working off a deal starting with a 6. Why would the Rangers give up a first and a prospect for a position that is fine as is and will be cheaper for them in the long run? could use the first on a forward and save money instead of paying a premium for a poor rental? Not arguing with the return if that's what the Flyers hope to receive just pointing out I don't think he fits the Rangers here.

argument could be made schneider > risto already.
Finski a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 10 h 2
Démarrer sujet
clouson
Quoting: ZM_NYR

Risto said no to 6m/year for 6 years with the flyers because I believe he wants to play with a contender and he is tired to be on a rebuilding team. I don't think the money was the problem, I believe its the team. I'm sure he would play for 4.5m if the rangers or another contender offered him. I think he hates to do a long contract because he knows he could be worth more in a year or 2 with a good team.
Honestly, as a flyers fan, I'm pissed that he wants to leave because he is one of the only good asset we have and can cheer for.
He shows emotions, passion, hits hard, big body, produces numbers when given the opportunity. It's a shame to lose him and any team should be happy to aquire him. He will be a great addition to any contender.
3 mars 2022 à 11 h 6
New York Rangers

Hey that is great, but NY is NOT the team for him and he is not the player for us
3 mars 2022 à 11 h 12
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,549

.....and they likely wouldn't have Colorado's first in these circumstances because Joe should walk away if they want Barron.
3 mars 2022 à 11 h 12
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,549
Easy no for the Avs. Not moving Barron for a rental.
3 mars 2022 à 13 h 21
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 16
I decline that Draisital trade. We need Hart to stay in Philly and build around him. Flyers haven't had a franchise goalie since Hextall and since we finally get one we trade him? he is an untouchable no matter what.
3 mars 2022 à 13 h 22
Quoting: TJTwolf
Easy no for the Avs. Not moving Barron for a rental.

Avs have already said Barron is expandable considering they have a lot of defensive prospects. I'm pretty sure Barron will be moved if need be to get Giroux.
3 mars 2022 à 13 h 28
Démarrer sujet
clouson
Quoting: Striker292
I decline that Draisital trade. We need Hart to stay in Philly and build around him. Flyers haven't had a franchise goalie since Hextall and since we finally get one we trade him? he is an untouchable no matter what.

I agree also but to get Draisaitl, we could maybe mannage around Felix Sandstrom & Ivan Fedotov in the rebuild process.
They are 2 great prospect who could perhaps do the job down the line.
3 mars 2022 à 13 h 35
I agree also but to get Draisaitl, we could maybe mannage around Felix Sandstrom & Ivan Fedotov in the rebuild process.
They are 2 great prospect who could perhaps do the job down the line.

I think Sandstrom becomes nothing more than a backup, I love the guy and have followed him since the royals. Fedotov is still a hugeeee ? on whether he chooses to ever come to the NHL or not so we can't rely on him to do so. Flyers are gonna need draft picks cause our prospect pool isnt that impressive with talent wise and to give up 3 1sts in the 2023 draft which is apparently loaded would prolly be a mistake. That's just my opinion though
3 mars 2022 à 13 h 48
Démarrer sujet
clouson
Quoting: Striker292
I think Sandstrom becomes nothing more than a backup, I love the guy and have followed him since the royals. Fedotov is still a hugeeee ? on whether he chooses to ever come to the NHL or not so we can't rely on him to do so. Flyers are gonna need draft picks cause our prospect pool isnt that impressive with talent wise and to give up 3 1sts in the 2023 draft which is apparently loaded would prolly be a mistake. That's just my opinion though

I respect your oppinion, I meen this is what the forum is for. It would break my heart to see Hart go as well. I just created some random ideas like that. But in a way, I hope we never trade Hart lol.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage