SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2022 updated everyone i've scouted rankings with 68 names now

2022 updated everyone i've scouted rankings with 68 names now

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: A_Habs_fan
Publié: 2 mars 2022 à 22 h 10
Description
Players profiles we're completed anywhere from Mid-Jan to Today so some players didn't have their most recent performances factored in when i made their reports
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal (2→1)
  2. Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus (12→2)
2 mars 2022 à 22 h 11
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,333
@BruinsFan35 thoughts?
2 mars 2022 à 22 h 20
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166
Thank you for your time and effort. I will use this list for research
3 mars 2022 à 0 h 47
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
nice work

just wondering why you have mintyukov that low, and why christian kyrou is missing. I haven't seen kyrou much but he has fantastic numbers and seems to have some real offensive skill
3 mars 2022 à 6 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Howisjulienstillhere
nice work

just wondering why you have mintyukov that low, and why christian kyrou is missing. I haven't seen kyrou much but he has fantastic numbers and seems to have some real offensive skill

It says everyone I’ve scouted list so Kyrou isn’t there for that reason, and Mintyukov is at 34 because he has some nice offensive potential but there are question marks in his defence and decision making that will hold him back at a more competitive level
3 mars 2022 à 9 h 47
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,940
Really nice mock draft!

Obviously, I don't agree with everything but it looks very good overall.

Interested to hear why Mateychuk is so high.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 10 h 15
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
Detroit isn't taken a position that's not needed LD, At #11 Detroit would easily take 6'4" RHS Center Connor Geekie Detroit needs Center depth not more LD that we already have tons of.
3 mars 2022 à 10 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TampaBayLightning22
Detroit isn't taken a position that's not needed LD, At #11 Detroit would easily take 6'4" RHS Center Connor Geekie Detroit needs Center depth not more LD that we already have tons of.

Not a mock draft, it's a ranking
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 10 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TZ11
Really nice mock draft!

Obviously, I don't agree with everything but it looks very good overall.

Interested to hear why Mateychuk is so high.

I really like Mateychuk, to me, he's a really good TWD that can pretty much do it all and has some nice #2 D potential
TZ11 a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 10 h 42
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Not a mock draft, it's a ranking

My bad thought it was a mock draft.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 18 h 35
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982
Sick job dude, great job!

I’m all here for the Kasper Kulonummi love. Great puck-moving D with not a ton of weakness to his game. Good passing skills, puck poise and a hard shot.
A_Habs_fan, zk97 et capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 21 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MatthewsFan
Sick job dude, great job!

I’m all here for the Kasper Kulonummi love. Great puck-moving D with not a ton of weakness to his game. Good passing skills, puck poise and a hard shot.

Yep, Kulonummi’s ceiling might not be the highest but his floor’s pretty good, well rounded player
4 mars 2022 à 5 h 2
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
Nice rankings man!

I know he kinda lost some feathers around the scouting community because of how good he looked last year (and how he apparently regressed), but Salomonsson when looking at some of his games seems to have all the tools to be a futur top 3/2 dmen. I feel like hes sorta disregarded due to the hype that was around him last year anf how he underperformed at the start of the season. Hes the type of guy Id take in the top 20.
4 mars 2022 à 6 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,940
Quoting: math731
Nice rankings man!

I know he kinda lost some feathers around the scouting community because of how good he looked last year (and how he apparently regressed), but Salomonsson when looking at some of his games seems to have all the tools to be a futur top 3/2 dmen. I feel like hes sorta disregarded due to the hype that was around him last year anf how he underperformed at the start of the season. Hes the type of guy Id take in the top 20.

He didn't regress much imo, he just didn't improve. And he looks similar to Miroshnichenko to me, meaning all the raw tools but no tool kit to put it all together.
math731 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
4 mars 2022 à 6 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: math731
Nice rankings man!

Can’t see it, Salomonsson definitely has some top skill but he has a decent amount of concerns with it, which is why he’s at 37
TZ11 a aimé ceci.
5 mars 2022 à 11 h 53
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
BruinsFan35 thoughts?

Nicely done! Like you said there are guys that you haven’t looked at that that will affect your rankings. It’ll be interesting to see more of Lutz, hard to get a good read on him without actually seeing him. I won’t nitpick rankings, as it’s mostly subjective. One question though, Mats Lindgren in the first round? I like him too, just wondering why so high?
A_Habs_fan et TZ11 a aimé ceci.
5 mars 2022 à 12 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BruinsFan35
Nicely done! Like you said there are guys that you haven’t looked at that that will affect your rankings. It’ll be interesting to see more of Lutz, hard to get a good read on him without actually seeing him. I won’t nitpick rankings, as it’s mostly subjective. One question though, Mats Lindgren in the first round? I like him too, just wondering why so high?

We’ll I think he’s fairly well rounded, has some good 2nd pair potential and doesn’t really have any big concerns, you could say he deserves being more of an early 2nd but he’s at 32 so he’s pretty much one
BruinsFan35 a aimé ceci.
23 mars 2022 à 17 h 47
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
I really like this. You're one of few scouts who has Casey high, which I appreciate. I'm also high on Marco Kasper, and same thing goes for him. I believe Rutger McGroarty has the potential to go top 10, just because of his blend of size, speed, and skill. If Tyler Boucher can, McGroarty can 100%

One guy I haven't had a chance to look at was Isaac Howard, what do you see in him?
23 mars 2022 à 17 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Remus
I really like this. You're one of few scouts who has Casey high, which I appreciate. I'm also high on Marco Kasper, and same thing goes for him. I believe Rutger McGroarty has the potential to go top 10, just because of his blend of size, speed, and skill. If Tyler Boucher can, McGroarty can 100%

One guy I haven't had a chance to look at was Isaac Howard, what do you see in him?

Boucher should not be used as a comparable ever for top 10 picks, McGroarty definitely has the skill but his acceleration, consistency and effort ( he’s a lot more of a passenger than a play driver, he can be invisible for 3/4 of the game then kick it in high gear for the last 1/4 ) are lacking making him join the likes of Geekie, Miro and others as a boom or bust kind of player which makes them drop. Howard, I see as someone who may become a good dual threat 1st line winger but will most likely become a good dual threat 2nd line winger, really great offensive skill there
TZ11 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage