SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

ANA fans would you

Créé par: Dutchies
Publié: 2 mars 2022 à 18 h 50
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 58/200 (29%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Manson, JoshIRLNH0 $1-----------
Benoit, SimonLNHMineures-234 658 $-1-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Manson, JoshDucks d'AnaheimLNH50%594 500 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dermott, TravisMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-434 999 $111---0000--
Villeneuve, WilliamExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial11 125 794 $2345633511
Variation394 159 $011010
Final11 519 953 $ (↑)2346 (↑)64 (↑)36 (↑)11000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 5 625 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 1 155 834 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dermott, TravisMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 500 000 $111---0000--
Villeneuve, WilliamExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Manson, JoshDucks d'AnaheimLNH50%2 050 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 469 166 $234769358
Variation-550 000 $0-1-10-10
Final3 919 166 $ (↓)2346 (↓)68 (↓)34 (↓)8000
2 mars 2022 à 18 h 54
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,735
To my ANA friends

Would you accept this?
Keep in mind that
1) He's injured right now and I'm not sure on his timetable
2) He's probably gone at the end of the season

Dermott gives you an upgrade in your bottom 6 for the rest of this year and next, at a pretty decent cap hit.
I don't think Manson gets a first, so a very good prospect (that doesn't count against the 50 contract list) and a second seems pretty fair with a replacement piece

Honestly, I'd love to go after Lindholm, but the Leafs would have to blow their brains out to get him, and we need help on the right side.

I've always been a big Manson fan.........Josh, not Charles.......
2 mars 2022 à 19 h 49
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 11,644
Quoting: Dutchies
To my ANA friends

Would you accept this?
Keep in mind that

Dermott gives you an upgrade in your bottom 6 for the rest of this year and next, at a pretty decent cap hit.
I don't think Manson gets a first, so a very good prospect (that doesn't count against the 50 contract list) and a second seems pretty fair with a replacement piece

Honestly, I'd love to go after Lindholm, but the Leafs would have to blow their brains out to get him, and we need help on the right side.

I’m not sure how I feel but I do like Benoit on the 3rd pairing personally
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GeneralLandro
I’m not sure how I feel but I do like Benoit on the 3rd pairing personally

That's fair enough. I only moved him down because he was a piece that didn't have to go through waivers to be sent down.
BuckoJoyde a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2022 à 1 h 20
Being wrong is ok
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 354
Quoting: Dutchies
To my ANA friends

Would you accept this?
Keep in mind that

Its a no simply by idea of trading Benoit for Dermott. Benoit is solid on the 3rd paring and has elevated play of other young players like Mahura. Moreover, I dont think we get a 1st but we literally got Fluery for Hakanpaa last year. I bet we can get a decent deal thats probably better then this. Also the leafs need to go for Lindholm. This isnt the year to settle. They can't lose in the first round again.
3 mars 2022 à 10 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BuckoJoyde
Its a no simply by idea of trading Benoit for Dermott. Benoit is solid on the 3rd paring and has elevated play of other young players like Mahura. Moreover, I dont think we get a 1st but we literally got Fluery for Hakanpaa last year. I bet we can get a decent deal thats probably better then this. Also the leafs need to go for Lindholm. This isnt the year to settle. They can't lose in the first round again.

It's a tough call. Even with the addition of a guy like Lindholm, we're in tough in our division. Facing either TB or FLA in the first and second round (I'm going to assume that the wild card - probably BOS - won't make it through), is going to be an extremely tough task, even with upgrades. Our goaltending has been spotty since Christmas, our second line hasn't been producing, and we have had bad luck with deadline acquisitions the last couple years.
I wanna see this team make a deep run and win a cup, but Dubas has to do his due diligence and address the key needs without upsetting the apple cart.
BuckoJoyde a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage