Date de création initiale: 1 mars 2022
Publié: 1 mars 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
BUF
  1. Holl, Justin
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
TOR
  1. De Haan, Calvin (2 275 000 $ retained)
CHI
  1. Dermott, Travis
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $80 141 449 $0 $400 000 $1 358 551 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
1 533 333 $1 533 333 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
2 275 000 $2 275 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 mars 2022 à 23 h 54
Future GM
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 434
5o cent has to say one thing and one thing only....

Go, go, go, go, go, go
Go, shorty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a **** it's not your birthday
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look, mami, I got the X, if you into takin' drugs
I'm into havin' sex, I ain't into makin' love
So come give me a hug, if you into getting rubbed
When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubs
When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club
Niggas heard I **** with Dre, now they wanna show me love
When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they wanna ****
But, homie, ain't nothing change hoes down, G's up
I see Xzibit in the Cut, that ***** roll that weed up
If you watch how I move, you'll mistake me for a playa or pimp
Been hit wit' a few shells, but I don't walk wit' a limp (I'm ight)
In the hood, in L.A, they saying "50 you hot"
They like me, I want them to love me like they love 'Pac
But holla, in New York them niggas'll tell ya I'm loco
And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold
I'm full of focused man, my money on my mind
I got a mill out the deal and I'm still on the grind
Now shorty said she feeling my style, she feeling my flow
Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go
I'm into havin' sex I, ain't into makin' love
My flow, my show brought me the doe
That bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my cars, my clothes, my jewels
Look, *****, I done came up and I ain't change
And you should love it, way more then you hate it
*****, you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
You that **** ass ***** trying to pull me back right?
When my jaws get to bumpin' in the club it's on
I wink my eye at you, ****, if she smiles she gone
If the roof on fire, let the **** burn
If you talking 'bout money, homie, I ain't concerned
I'm a tell you what Banks told me 'cuz go 'head switch the style up
If the niggas hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up
Or we go upside they head wit' a bottle of bub
They know where we ****in' be
Don't try to act like you ain't know where we been either, *****
We in the club all the time, *****, it's about to pop off, *****
G-Unit
Im sorry to any children that have to see this
majormoose007 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
1 mars 2022 à 23 h 56
Mentions "j'aime": 19,294
I'm fairly confident Arizona would insist on Knies being involved
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
1 mars 2022 à 23 h 59
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 249
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
I'm fairly confident Arizona would insist on Knies being involved

the offer here is laughable. leafs shouldn't be giving up more than a 3rd for crouse. knies should only ever be involved if the conversation includes chychrun or keller. if it doesn't, and they ask for knies, hang up.
2 mars 2022 à 0 h 1
awful offer on crouse. leafs don't need more bottom 6 guys, especially not at the price of a future top 6 winger (and by future i mean by next year) and a bottom 6 player in the next 2-3 years. hard pass from the leafs on AZ. miller trade is good, driedger < mrazek so that trade is pointless, and de haan is quite overrated & doesn't fit our system
palhal et CaptainTavares a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 0 h 3
Quoting: leafs_and_devils
the offer here is laughable. leafs shouldn't be giving up more than a 3rd for crouse. knies should only ever be involved if the conversation includes chychrun or keller. if it doesn't, and they ask for knies, hang up.

LMAO ok man, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about tears of joy
Panic76, Hammerwise et majormoose007 a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 0 h 4

how many yotes games have u watched this szn
2 mars 2022 à 0 h 6
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
Kinda funny that the Leafs need "an upgrade everywhere". Leafs, Panthers, and Tampa are within two points of eachother. Please show the eight trades that these two teams need upgrade for.
2 mars 2022 à 0 h 7
Quoting: leafs_and_devils
how many yotes games have u watched this szn

At least 10-15. Do you honestly think Crouse is a plug?
2 mars 2022 à 1 h 23
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,356
CDH should get 2nd/3rd and Dermott holds no value to CHI. We have a whole heap of LD of similar or better quality coming through.
2 mars 2022 à 2 h 12
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
At least 10-15. Do you honestly think Crouse is a plug?

Wait a minute, your first comment wasn't sarcasm? Yes crouse is a plug (relatively speaking).
leafs_and_devils a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 2 h 13
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
You made one upgrade. Dehaan over Dermott. Chicago laughs at that trade though. The rest is absolute garbage.
2 mars 2022 à 2 h 26
Quoting: GenXHockey
Wait a minute, your first comment wasn't sarcasm? Yes crouse is a plug (relatively speaking).

How is he a plug?
2 mars 2022 à 7 h 3
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 149

If you think the leafs are including Knies in a package for Crowse, you have no business telling anyone else that they don't know what they are talking about. Knies is pretty close to untouchable considering the season he is having, the only way he would be included in any trade is part of a package for a legit top 4 D (such as Chychrun) or legit top 6 LW (such as Miller) with term left on their contract. Crowse is a decent bottom 6 player, but to suggest he is worth Knies is laughable.
2 mars 2022 à 7 h 6
Quoting: CaptainTavares
If you think the leafs are including Knies in a package for Crowse, you have no business telling anyone else that they don't know what they are talking about. Knies is pretty close to untouchable considering the season he is having, the only way he would be included in any trade is part of a package for a legit top 4 D (such as Chychrun) or legit top 6 LW (such as Miller) with term left on their contract. Crowse is a decent bottom 6 player, but to suggest he is worth Knies is laughable.

I mean you can't even spell his name right so I'm going to assume you don't know anything about him
2 mars 2022 à 7 h 17
I mean you can't even spell his name right so I'm going to assume you don't know anything about him

Ah yes, attack the spelling of a name when you have nothing else after being presented with information that would be the consensus for reasonable people on here that know anything about trade values. Since you are making assumptions, I'll make one as well, from reading some of your other posts you're just another leaf troll, there are plenty on this site. Run along and play with the others now...
2 mars 2022 à 7 h 29
Ah yes, attack the spelling of a name when you have nothing else after being presented with information that would be the consensus for reasonable people on here that know anything about trade values. Since you are making assumptions, I'll make one as well, from reading some of your other posts you're just another leaf troll, there are plenty on this site. Run along and play with the others now...

You didn't present any information. All you did was have a tantrum about your prospect, then undermine Crouse as if he's not at least the same caliber of player as Kerfoot (excluding the intangibles he brings).

I find it hilarious how every casual fan leafs thinks I'm a "leafs troll" because they cant see the forest for the trees. I don't really care if you don't want to trade him or not but don't act like he's the next Gretzky either. Same thing happened with Robertson a couple years ago
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 8 h 4
You didn't present any information. All you did was have a tantrum about your prospect, then undermine Crouse as if he's not at least the same caliber of player as Kerfoot (excluding the intangibles he brings).

I find it hilarious how every casual fan leafs thinks I'm a "leafs troll" because they cant see the forest for the trees. I don't really care if you don't want to trade him or not but don't act like he's the next Gretzky either. Same thing happened with Robertson a couple years ago

I never once suggested he's the next Gretzky or had any tantrum, I just stated the fact that the leafs won't be including who is likely their top prospect (who's value is increasing as the year progresses) in a package for anything less then a top 4 D or a Top 6 LW with term on their contract. "Crouse" is not a top 6 player on a contending team, he may be in Arizona, but not on the majority of contenders, not even on the leafs who are weak at LW. However, I do like the type of game he plays, the leafs could use some of that, but if they are going to include Knies in a deal, it will be for someone with a higher career point total of 25 (yes I am aware he will pass that this season) and not just because they have other "intangibles".

To suggest hes on the level of Kerfoot and looking at their career numbers, that is another stretch as well, you seem to like to make those. Kerfoot brings some intangibles to the table as well, as you suggest Crouse does, plus has 174% more career points then Crouse in two less career games played. Since you think they are comparable, do you think hypothetically that Kerfoot would be worth Knies or a prospect of similar caliber from another team? I would say that is a big stretch as well, and most people on this site would roast a leaf fan who overvalued Kerfoot like that, and I would argue Crouse is not near that level at the moment, maybe he will get there, as he is three years younger then Kerfoot.

Suggesting someone is a casual fan because you think you are a "superior hockey fan" and "they can't see the forest for the trees" because they do not agree with you is a troll move, so I stand by my assumption. I think I have included plenty of information in my posts, but you just do not like the information, and dismiss it as a "tantrum". I could of also pointed out some grammatical errors in your latest post as well, but I am not that petty, this is a hockey discussion after all. Have a great day.
2 mars 2022 à 8 h 52
I never once suggested he's the next Gretzky or had any tantrum, I just stated the fact that the leafs won't be including who is likely their top prospect (who's value is increasing as the year progresses) in a package for anything less then a top 4 D or a Top 6 LW with term on their contract. "Crouse" is not a top 6 player on a contending team, he may be in Arizona, but not on the majority of contenders, not even on the leafs who are weak at LW. However, I do like the type of game he plays, the leafs could use some of that, but if they are going to include Knies in a deal, it will be for someone with a higher career point total of 25 (yes I am aware he will pass that this season) and not just because they have other "intangibles".

To suggest hes on the level of Kerfoot and looking at their career numbers, that is another stretch as well, you seem to like to make those. Kerfoot brings some intangibles to the table as well, as you suggest Crouse does, plus has 174% more career points then Crouse in two less career games played. Since you think they are comparable, do you think hypothetically that Kerfoot would be worth Knies or a prospect of similar caliber from another team? I would say that is a big stretch as well, and most people on this site would roast a leaf fan who overvalued Kerfoot like that, and I would argue Crouse is not near that level at the moment, maybe he will get there, as he is three years younger then Kerfoot.

Suggesting someone is a casual fan because you think you are a "superior hockey fan" and "they can't see the forest for the trees" because they do not agree with you is a troll move, so I stand by my assumption. I think I have included plenty of information in my posts, but you just do not like the information, and dismiss it as a "tantrum". I could of also pointed out some grammatical errors in your latest post as well, but I am not that petty, this is a hockey discussion after all. Have a great day.

Crouse doesnt have to be a top 6 player on a contending team to get a strong return. He is only 24 and brings a lot to the table. Refer to Blake Coleman's return of a 1st and top prospect. Thats fine if you are so high on Knies that you consider him an A+ prospect. I don't, I consider him a solid prospect.

As for Kerfoot vs Crouse, Kerfoot is 3 years older and has more than double the cap hit. He has also played on teams with a much higher yearly GF. I would say Crouse has a fair bit more trade value than Kerfoot, even if they are currently similar caliber hockey players right now.

I never called myself a superior hockey fan, I am just saying I'm not sitting here with blinders on and a bias opinion. So I can have an idea on the bigger picture here.

Look at it this way, if Crouse fixed an a hole for my favourite team I would have no issue trading someone like Zary for him. (Do you consider Knies a far superior prospect to Zary? I don't)
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage