Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $80 808 116 $0 $400 000 $691 884 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG, AD
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 mars 2022 à 20 h 25
JD4Hart
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Boston declines considering the possibility of playing each other in the playoffs as well as the fact they are division rivals. Values also is not there.
1 mars 2022 à 20 h 27
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
DeBrusk alone is worth more then a 3rd liner and a bottom pairing LD. Let alone Boston adding the other two pieces.
1 mars 2022 à 20 h 33
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
Lol go ahead and try to justify this.
1 mars 2022 à 20 h 44
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,353
Doubt the Bruins are going to trade Debrusk now.
1 mars 2022 à 20 h 57
Owly
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 932
Quoting: TampaBayLightning22
DeBrusk alone is worth more then a 3rd liner and a bottom pairing LD. Let alone Boston adding the other two pieces.

So the 3rd liner with less points is worth more than the 2nd liner who has more points? This is how this site works yup. Everyone on the Leafs is worthless while 3rd liners on lesser teams are always Allstars
1 mars 2022 à 20 h 59
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
DeBrusk must really hate being in boston.
I read he's openly saying now, he'll work out a contract don't worry about the QO.
He's basically saying, I'm a free agent people, come take me out of here.
I'm not sure how much value that holds for BOS.
1 mars 2022 à 21 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,124
Quick gifted DeBrusk the 1st goal last night, and the 3rd one should have been disallowed. Funny to see DeBrusk's value go through the roof after that.

Stick above Quick's Head:

AM-JKLWoGTaA_VuyEs2aQ-auwTD51XoMel4hzzkl-J2M1oj4jugeVx_DYfLBy0sSfevKcazJlPDG7gEWCl57nKqcmMLavUl_fN4PBtUn7kIykL2owv3nmSGg49iEtmJHhQaMCIY8nxHWkT4S08CygSu5dBtVyg=w963-h540-no?authuser=0

Quick's head above the height of the crossbar:

AM-JKLXklPrVemm6IgR_-MFGYBc0JG4hcIM9uLhhBrxkPiIq0H-V3_z3NIx7YhiiweJ2SIU76Fm-Bp4ssS34NtaQffZxserORBwvhbcDZuSs_DMhpjCzrcQzUEKATpMP-9M6y0Y98MWRf1s5s5qR073UpHK95w=w959-h537-no?authuser=0

Not sure how Toronto got that one wrong.
1 mars 2022 à 21 h 18
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 157
Quoting: Logan_Ollivier
So the 3rd liner with less points is worth more than the 2nd liner who has more points? This is how this site works yup. Everyone on the Leafs is worthless while 3rd liners on lesser teams are always Allstars

This is my favorite one today, thank you! 2nd liner cause your wings are that shallow, and “lesser team” coming from the literal 1st round bye team fan boy. Love all of this
1 mars 2022 à 21 h 32
Quoting: pharrow
DeBrusk must really hate being in boston.
I read he's openly saying now, he'll work out a contract don't worry about the QO.
He's basically saying, I'm a free agent people, come take me out of here.
I'm not sure how much value that holds for BOS.

JD doesn’t hate BOS by any means,
Him and Butch don’t see eye to eye, which I get but Butch is you play what you deserve to play, names and contracts don’t matter (Usually) so when JD was down and struggling Butch kept moving him further down the lineup, limiting opportunities and healthy scratching him, JD got pissy about this and asked for a trade

JD only wants out of Boston cause he wants opportunity, behind Marsh and Hall he will never be a top 6 player ( which he is capable off all day long) he doesn’t get PP time in BOS (hardly ever until this week basically) JD is chasing a pay day that he thinks he deserves and is probably honestly capable of on other teams. That’s why he’s saying screw the QO, give me a year prove it deal on a decent top 6 and prepare to pay me, he’s willing to take a gamble on himself and honestly I’d be willing to bet he will thrive in a top 6 offensive team ( I really like a CHI idea for him, JD-Dach-Cat 2nd line would be a lot of fun to watch and a good opportunity for him)

With all this, it has absolutely no effect on BOS value, Butch will openly admit you get playing time based on production, and BOS biggest problem is log jamming young players with veteran signing’s not allowing up and comers ice time (A la Hall over JD last year and the unraveling of this whole situation)
1 mars 2022 à 22 h 58
Banni
Quoting: Snowball
JD doesn’t hate BOS by any means,
Him and Butch don’t see eye to eye, which I get but Butch is you play what you deserve to play, names and contracts don’t matter (Usually) so when JD was down and struggling Butch kept moving him further down the lineup, limiting opportunities and healthy scratching him, JD got pissy about this and asked for a trade

JD only wants out of Boston cause he wants opportunity, behind Marsh and Hall he will never be a top 6 player ( which he is capable off all day long) he doesn’t get PP time in BOS (hardly ever until this week basically) JD is chasing a pay day that he thinks he deserves and is probably honestly capable of on other teams. That’s why he’s saying screw the QO, give me a year prove it deal on a decent top 6 and prepare to pay me, he’s willing to take a gamble on himself and honestly I’d be willing to bet he will thrive in a top 6 offensive team ( I really like a CHI idea for him, JD-Dach-Cat 2nd line would be a lot of fun to watch and a good opportunity for him)

With all this, it has absolutely no effect on BOS value, Butch will openly admit you get playing time based on production, and BOS biggest problem is log jamming young players with veteran signing’s not allowing up and comers ice time (A la Hall over JD last year and the unraveling of this whole situation)

CHI isn't going to trade for him, I don't know how you can like that idea. It's not even possible. They are rebuilding.

Also, you basically said, he hates being in BOS without saying he hates being in BOS.
Honestly I doubt BOS would give him his QO, which is would demand, and the fact he's willing to take less of it elsewhere to get out is telling.
1 mars 2022 à 23 h 44
Owly
This is my favorite one today, thank you! 2nd liner cause your wings are that shallow, and “lesser team” coming from the literal 1st round bye team fan boy. Love all of this

Mentioning losing in the past is irrelevant to the current season. Me saying "funny coming from a Tampa fan the team that lost 54 games in their first season team fan boy" is the same as mentioning past failures in regards to the season in which TO has a better record than Boston.

Debrusk is a middle 6 winger the same as Kerfoot and one of them has more points. It isn't Debrusk. At least try to hide your obvious bias here. We get it, you hate the Leafs.
2 mars 2022 à 0 h 52
Modifié 2 mars 2022 à 1 h 38
CHI isn't going to trade for him, I don't know how you can like that idea. It's not even possible. They are rebuilding.

Also, you basically said, he hates being in BOS without saying he hates being in BOS.
Honestly I doubt BOS would give him his QO, which is would demand, and the fact he's willing to take less of it elsewhere to get out is telling.

Lol ok if you take “wants more opportunities” as hates Boston then ya sure

Didn’t say CHI was trading for him simply gave an example of a fitment I think could be beneficial for him

And can you name one team that’s going to qualify him at his QO next season?? Maybe ARI just cause they have that much cap space and so much roster space they’d take a gamble but that’s about it. He’s mentioning taking less then QO so he’s more appealing to a decent team. You think he wants to go to ARI or SEA? He wants to play top 6 minutes with top 6 guys not some hobbled together bottom feeder team that can barley string together 2 wins in a row
2 mars 2022 à 1 h 25
Modifié 2 mars 2022 à 1 h 51
Mentioning losing in the past is irrelevant to the current season. Me saying "funny coming from a Tampa fan the team that lost 54 games in their first season team fan boy" is the same as mentioning past failures in regards to the season in which TO has a better record than Boston.

Debrusk is a middle 6 winger the same as Kerfoot and one of them has more points. It isn't Debrusk. At least try to hide your obvious bias here. We get it, you hate the Leafs.

LoL ya cause 30 years past is same thing as last years playoffs. Sure. And never said TOR didn’t have a better record but be careful who you call lesser teams when your team has made it past the first round once in the 15+ years that’s all I was getting at

And I never said JD was worth more I just said TOR was shallow winger depth, so idk if you got my post confused with someone else’s or your just scrambling now. Although I do think it’s funny how it’s gone from Kerfoot being 2nd liner and JD being a 3rd liner to.. well they’re both middle 6 forwards. And kerfoot has more points this season. LoL maybe you should try to hide your bias a little. Kerfoot has .52ppg in 5 years JD got .54 in his 5 years so I’d say pretty even. Ya kerfoot has better year this year, if you think 8 goals is better but sure points wise better. But now that JD is playing top 6 minutes with top 6 players his numbers are going to go up, a la last 10 games ker.2-5-7 totals and JD 7-2-9 total so again pretty comparable in my book

And I don’t hate the leafs at all, they’re not my favorite team but I really enjoy watching them, I mean you guys got one of the best shoots in the league why wouldn’t I want to watch him so again idk if your confusing me with someone else but never said that I hated them. But when you start calling other teams lesser cause your having a decent year, ya I’m going to throw out a fact to humble you a little bit cause we should all know that regular season success does not guarantee post season success

And not saying I don’t agree with your original post cause I do, 90% of the trades on here are bias but no reason to belittle other teams because of it. And if you do, expect someone else to belittle your team in return

All in all on this trade I think it isn’t going to work for either team, and TOR fans are going to think Foot is more valuable while BOS fans think JD is more valuable so all of this is for not in the end
2 mars 2022 à 2 h 15
Banni
Lol ok if you take “wants more opportunities” as hates Boston then ya sure

Didn’t say CHI was trading for him simply gave an example of a fitment I think could be beneficial for him

And can you name one team that’s going to qualify him at his QO next season?? Maybe ARI just cause they have that much cap space and so much roster space they’d take a gamble but that’s about it. He’s mentioning taking less then QO so he’s more appealing to a decent team. You think he wants to go to ARI or SEA? He wants to play top 6 minutes with top 6 guys not some hobbled together bottom feeder team that can barley string together 2 wins in a row

yeah you're basically saying he and the coach aren't getting along.
If you take a guy who thinks he's top 6, and you say, sorry your not, were gonna bring in someone else, your down to the 3rd line. Well then of course it's not just about "opportunity"
spin it how you want, that's what's called a fallout.

Again AZ is rebuilding, they aren't giving up assets on him.
That makes 0 sense.
2 mars 2022 à 5 h 14
yeah you're basically saying he and the coach aren't getting along.
If you take a guy who thinks he's top 6, and you say, sorry your not, were gonna bring in someone else, your down to the 3rd line. Well then of course it's not just about "opportunity"
spin it how you want, that's what's called a fallout.

Again AZ is rebuilding, they aren't giving up assets on him.
That makes 0 sense.

Ya they got a “Better player” of course your going to move down the lineup, if you want to be top 6 then you got to be better then the top 6 guys ahead of you, he hasn’t been so naturally it’s not going to happen, then you get not happy cause you feel like you were robbed of opportunity and production falls off more. Again it’s not that he hates BOS and definitely wouldn’t call that a falling out when a coach has enough spine to move a guy down the lineup because of lacking production no matter who you are. I mean look at him now production is up he’s putting in the effort, he gets rewarded with top line time. So sure if you say so, I guess in your opinion it’s a fallout, spin it how you want😂

And didn’t say ARI was giving up any assets simply asked which teams would want and/or could actually afford to qualify him next season! Wasn’t proposing a trade there. Does it make sense now?👍
2 mars 2022 à 6 h 49
Owly
LoL ya cause 30 years past is same thing as last years playoffs. Sure. And never said TOR didn’t have a better record but be careful who you call lesser teams when your team has made it past the first round once in the 15+ years that’s all I was getting at

And I never said JD was worth more I just said TOR was shallow winger depth, so idk if you got my post confused with someone else’s or your just scrambling now. Although I do think it’s funny how it’s gone from Kerfoot being 2nd liner and JD being a 3rd liner to.. well they’re both middle 6 forwards. And kerfoot has more points this season. LoL maybe you should try to hide your bias a little. Kerfoot has .52ppg in 5 years JD got .54 in his 5 years so I’d say pretty even. Ya kerfoot has better year this year, if you think 8 goals is better but sure points wise better. But now that JD is playing top 6 minutes with top 6 players his numbers are going to go up, a la last 10 games ker.2-5-7 totals and JD 7-2-9 total so again pretty comparable in my book

And I don’t hate the leafs at all, they’re not my favorite team but I really enjoy watching them, I mean you guys got one of the best shoots in the league why wouldn’t I want to watch him so again idk if your confusing me with someone else but never said that I hated them. But when you start calling other teams lesser cause your having a decent year, ya I’m going to throw out a fact to humble you a little bit cause we should all know that regular season success does not guarantee post season success

And not saying I don’t agree with your original post cause I do, 90% of the trades on here are bias but no reason to belittle other teams because of it. And if you do, expect someone else to belittle your team in return

All in all on this trade I think it isn’t going to work for either team, and TOR fans are going to think Foot is more valuable while BOS fans think JD is more valuable so all of this is for not in the end

If Kerfoot was on any other team he'd be worth a pile of assets. A guy playing in the top 6 on pace for over 50 points is worth a 1st on every team but TO. But someone trades a 50+ point winger from TO to a different team and that player is a camp dump and worthless but 30-40 point wingers going to TO are worth 1sts plus. Why? Because this site is ridiculous
2 mars 2022 à 7 h 3
If Kerfoot was on any other team he'd be worth a pile of assets. A guy playing in the top 6 on pace for over 50 points is worth a 1st on every team but TO. But someone trades a 50+ point winger from TO to a different team and that player is a camp dump and worthless but 30-40 point wingers going to TO are worth 1sts plus. Why? Because this site is ridiculous

Yup I agree, it works that way with everyone on this site, like I said 90% of the time, I’m not the one who said he wasn’t worth anything, he should be considered a nice piece in a trade in my book. Same As with Debrusk, they both have their upsides and both are undervalued IMO. Kerfoot is definitely more consistent and deserves credit for that, and JD needs to work on that and he’s well aware of it and openly admits it. Idk if TOR moves Kerfoot for a lateral move, I don’t think they do, doesn’t make sense for them. He will be a piece in an upgrade if they move him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage