Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $81 058 116 $0 $400 000 $441 884 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 févr. 2022 à 5 h 59
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,265
I love the addition of both those players but if gonna cost more than that swap Hirvonen for Robertson and Rindell for Niemela
25 févr. 2022 à 6 h 20
Démarrer sujet
TopDawgReese
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 253
Quoting: jet11567
I love the addition of both those players but if gonna cost more than that swap Hirvonen for Robertson and Rindell for Niemela

It won’t A prospects are moved for bonefish stars. When Tampa traded for Coleman they gave up Foote. Foote has a similar ceiling to Hiroven. Rindell is b level prospect that boom or bust.

Unfortunately this site extremely undervalued and doesn’t evaluate prospects effectively and correctly. Niemela, Robertson, Knies and etc. won’t get moved unless it’s for JT miller or someone who’s a star in the league. Unfortunately Hagel and De Hann aren’t that.
25 févr. 2022 à 6 h 31
Quoting: MauriceArthur15
It won’t A prospects are moved for bonefish stars. When Tampa traded for Coleman they gave up Foote. Foote has a similar ceiling to Hiroven. Rindell is b level prospect that boom or bust.

Unfortunately this site extremely undervalued and doesn’t evaluate prospects effectively and correctly. Niemela, Robertson, Knies and etc. won’t get moved unless it’s for JT miller or someone who’s a star in the league. Unfortunately Hagel and De Hann aren’t that.

I think atleast one of them would need to be included for hagel but on second thought i agree including both would be a huge overpay
25 févr. 2022 à 6 h 47
Démarrer sujet
TopDawgReese
I think atleast one of them would need to be included for hagel but on second thought i agree including both would be a huge overpay

Top tier prospects like Robertson, Niemela, and Knies don’t get moved as often as people have you believe on this site.

As for what Chi GM said about how moving Hagel needs to be an overpay, so did Vegas with Eichel and every other GM who had assets other teams were interested in.

They’re getting a lot from Thai trade and easily start getting quality and quantity of prospects for a proper rebuild.
CaptainTavares a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2022 à 6 h 58
Top tier prospects like Robertson, Niemela, and Knies don’t get moved as often as people have you believe on this site.

As for what Chi GM said about how moving Hagel needs to be an overpay, so did Vegas with Eichel and every other GM who had assets other teams were interested in.

They’re getting a lot from Thai trade and easily start getting quality and quantity of prospects for a proper rebuild.

Hagel is worth a top prospect because his contract is so valuable a top 6 forward making 1.5 millon for another 2 years is amazing value along with him only being 23 years old he could grow to become even better
CaptainTavares et Beetlejuice a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2022 à 8 h 38
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 369
Not sure if the value is spot on--- but I like the bones of the trade-- Both players make an immediate impact, and Hagel helps for a few seasons.
25 févr. 2022 à 8 h 51
Démarrer sujet
TopDawgReese
Hagel is worth a top prospect because his contract is so valuable a top 6 forward making 1.5 millon for another 2 years is amazing value along with him only being 23 years old he could grow to become even better

But he’s not that right now. Maybe in a few years but you can’t pay for what if. You pay for the right now.
25 févr. 2022 à 8 h 54
Démarrer sujet
TopDawgReese
Quoting: TML_Bias
Not sure if the value is spot on--- but I like the bones of the trade-- Both players make an immediate impact, and Hagel helps for a few seasons.

Ik everyone says Hagel is worth more but it’s hard to ask for more. It’s rare teams move their best prospect unless it’s a bonafide star coming back
25 févr. 2022 à 9 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 149

I try to explain that to so many people on this site...in a lot of real trades the return is less then the rumours suggest a lot of the time. If the leafs are trading Knies, Niemela, etc., recent draft picks who since drafted have proven to be top prospects, they are going to be going after top players with some term, like JT Miller, not middle of the pack players or medoicre rentals. Any teams top prospects for that matter, not just the leafs.

The rumours suggest Hagel won't be traded unless it is for a first and a top prospect, I doubt a team is going to overpay like that, but I think he would be worth a first or a really good prospect, not both. I get it Hagel is a good young player on a great contract, and the Hawks have no reason to trade him unless its an overpay, but that doesn't mean teams are going to line up to overpay.

This site loves to overvalue third line players and bottom pairing D, especially if the D is a RHD, then all hell breaks loose. A lot of people come here just to troll leaf posts too because its the cool thing to do, they suggest leaf players are worthless and any leaf trade has to be a severe overpay, just because its the leafs. Leafs have to be giving up first round picks and/or top prospects on here for players that would never command that type of return.
25 févr. 2022 à 9 h 32
Ik everyone says Hagel is worth more but it’s hard to ask for more. It’s rare teams move their best prospect unless it’s a bonafide star coming back

Hirvonen & Lindell are prospects -- not top prospects. Not in TOR top 4 prospects.

Chicago would likely keep a potential future star on a good contract, rather than take a chance on 2 middling prospects.
25 févr. 2022 à 9 h 37
Démarrer sujet
TopDawgReese
Quoting: CaptainTavares
I try to explain that to so many people on this site...in a lot of real trades the return is less then the rumours suggest a lot of the time. If the leafs are trading Knies, Niemela, etc., recent draft picks who since drafted have proven to be top prospects, they are going to be going after top players with some term, like JT Miller, not middle of the pack players or medoicre rentals. Any teams top prospects for that matter, not just the leafs.

The rumours suggest Hagel won't be traded unless it is for a first and a top prospect, I doubt a team is going to overpay like that, but I think he would be worth a first or a really good prospect, not both. I get it Hagel is a good young player on a great contract, and the Hawks have no reason to trade him unless its an overpay, but that doesn't mean teams are going to line up to overpay.

This site loves to overvalue third line players and bottom pairing D, especially if the D is a RHD, then all hell breaks loose. A lot of people come here just to troll leaf posts too because its the cool thing to do, they suggest leaf players are worthless and any leaf trade has to be a severe overpay, just because its the leafs. Leafs have to be giving up first round picks and/or top prospects on here for players that would never command that type of return.

Top prospect is extremely vague however. If it’s said they’re best prospect that’s different. Hiroven is a top prospect. B+ prospect that looks like a he can be Palat type of player if everything goes right. Even it doesn’t he’s be a solid 3rd liner that can play higher if needed.

Also to your point of the hawks need an overpay for player of Hagel calibre people forget who does the hawks have in the system rn. They’re a mediocre teams with almost no futures. Hagel is an amazing complementary player but you need the right players to compliment and those players the hawks have are at the tail end of their career. They need to retool. Get back almost NHL ready prospect and draft effectively this year and next years.
25 févr. 2022 à 9 h 40
Démarrer sujet
TopDawgReese
Hirvonen & Lindell are prospects -- not top prospects. Not in TOR top 4 prospects.

Chicago would likely keep a potential future star on a good contract, rather than take a chance on 2 middling prospects.

Bud he’s not a star. He’ll cap out as a 50 point player because Chicago no longer has the supporting pieces. Hagel can’t drive a line so why give up prospects that can within 2 years.

Bud stop overvaluing Hagel. He’s a 50 point player at best but in great situation like Toronto can be 60-70 player. Think of him like Kyle Oposo before Buffalo.
25 févr. 2022 à 9 h 41
Démarrer sujet
TopDawgReese

Also just it won’t take our top 2 prospect. Our top 4 prospects are better than everyone in Chicago pool rn, and Hiroven would easily be top 3 in Chicago pool if traded.
25 févr. 2022 à 10 h 7
Jones is Underpaid
Mentions "j'aime": 939

I was gonna say that, haha. If that were the actual trade, it would've been a huge overpay but an absolute steal that no Hawks fan can turn down, lol.
25 févr. 2022 à 10 h 20

Bud he’s not a star. He’ll cap out as a 50 point player because Chicago no longer has the supporting pieces. Hagel can’t drive a line so why give up prospects that can within 2 years.
Bud stop overvaluing Hagel. He’s a 50 point player at best but in great situation like Toronto can be 60-70 player. Think of him like Kyle Oposo before Buffalo.

Also just it won’t take our top 2 prospect. Our top 4 prospects are better than everyone in Chicago pool rn, and Hiroven would easily be top 3 in Chicago pool if traded.

My only point is you have to give something up, to get 2 players that help now. De Haan is plug and play @ a position/style of need, and Hagel would be solid in our middle 6.
It may be too much to give up, but there has to be incentive for Chicago to make a move.

Even if Hagel is only 50 point player for the next 2-3 seasons- I make a trade like this with that cap value. If he can be 60-70 points because he plays with top end players, even better.

Nylander was signing for $7mil when he was a 60 point player. I am NOT comparing these players-- Just a statement of point production.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage