Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 133 116 $0 $400 000 $366 884 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 févr. 2022 à 16 h 36
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5
That’s a lot for Hagel and for Dunn
palhal a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 16 h 37
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,639
Leafs fans seem to have mystical attraction to poor teams Dmen. Watching Dunn against the Leafs the other night....Leafs keep Holl and certainly wouldn't be adding anything in a trade. That's a massive overpay. Not saying the Hawks do that deal, but why would the Leafs trade assets (especially a Dman) for another LWer where the Leafs are stacked now and in the future?
21 févr. 2022 à 16 h 56
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,223
Best trade the Leafs can do, is no trade.... I don't see any available Dman that can fix the Leafs without destroying the prospect/ Draft depth.

Bring in Chara because....why not have someone with a 10 foot wing span.
palhal a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 17 h 13
C,mon Leafs...Please
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 329
Quoting: palhal
Leafs fans seem to have mystical attraction to poor teams Dmen. Watching Dunn against the Leafs the other night....Leafs keep Holl and certainly wouldn't be adding anything in a trade. That's a massive overpay. Not saying the Hawks do that deal, but why would the Leafs trade assets (especially a Dman) for another LWer where the Leafs are stacked now and in the future?

I am trying to have a civil discussion with Chicago fans on why Hagel is valued so highly as a player just starting out at 22 years old, under 6 foot and with an unsustainable shooting percentage of almost 20%.

I see him similar to Mikheyev, who scores in bunches, skates as fast as anyone in the league but really hasn't played enough to know is he consistent enough to warrant a $4.5 MIL/ year contract or a $2.25 MIL/year contract.

Mikheyev 6'2"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
19 07 03 10 06 04 15

Hagel 5'11"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
46 14 13 27 -14 19 32

Now I am trying to figure out the Leaf fan's fascination to trading for him. It's hard not being able to watch these players and only able to read stats and watch YouTube highlight reels.

Looking for some perspective here folks from people who watch Hagel. Please?
palhal a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 17 h 21
C,mon Leafs...Please
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
Best trade the Leafs can do, is no trade.... I don't see any available Dman that can fix the Leafs without destroying the prospect/ Draft depth.

Bring in Chara because....why not have someone with a 10 foot wing span.

Bringing in a player who has been there before and WON a Stanley Cup, shown himself a consummate professional off the ice and a team player around his teammates while on a $750,000 expiring contract....why not for a 7th pick or future considerations. Even if he doesn't touch the ice I feel he would be a great player/coach kind of guy to have around the Leafs.
palhal a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 17 h 38
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,314

So it’s not just Severson then?
palhal et dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 18 h 49
Chicago
Mentions "j'aime": 2,843
Quoting: Britishbulldog
I am trying to have a civil discussion with Chicago fans on why Hagel is valued so highly as a player just starting out at 22 years old, under 6 foot and with an unsustainable shooting percentage of almost 20%.

I see him similar to Mikheyev, who scores in bunches, skates as fast as anyone in the league but really hasn't played enough to know is he consistent enough to warrant a $4.5 MIL/ year contract or a $2.25 MIL/year contract.

Mikheyev 6'2"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
19 07 03 10 06 04 15

Hagel 5'11"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
46 14 13 27 -14 19 32

Now I am trying to figure out the Leaf fan's fascination to trading for him. It's hard not being able to watch these players and only able to read stats and watch YouTube highlight reels.

The numbers are similar, and you are right, his shooting percentage isn't sustainable. However, he's 23, has 2 more years under contract at $1.5M per, and has much more room to grow than Mikheyev. The cost control and age are the biggest factors. He's putting up numbers on a bottom 5 team in the league at 5v5 scoring and he doesn't get top power play time. There's certainly reasons to be interested in him, but there's also areas for concern like the ones you mentioned.
Britishbulldog et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 19 h 20
BW
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 98

Mikheyev 6'2"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
19 07 03 10 06 04 15

Hagel 5'11"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
46 14 13 27 -14 19 32

The hawks are just listening to offers cause you might as well see what teams offer. They really have no interested in moving Hagel at all, that's why he costs a crazy amount. They said they'll only accept a deal for a player like him if it's a crazy offer where fans see the return and are like "oh wow, no wonder they traded him!" He is a really good player though. I don't know why Leafs specifically are looking, but at the same time he's the kind of player every team needs no matter where they are in the standings. Especially with such a great contract.
Britishbulldog a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 19 h 22
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 465
These are awful deals for the Leafs.
21 févr. 2022 à 19 h 25
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: NHLfan10506
So it’s not just Severson then?

Oh no, so Leafs fans seem to fascination with every other Dmen in the league (as long as they're not Leafs).
For instance....they see Holl make one mistake per period....3 a game or 246 during the course of a season. They watch two Seattle games and see Dunn make a one mistake per period, three for a game, so his total mistakes for the season is six.
21 févr. 2022 à 19 h 46
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,356

Mikheyev 6'2"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
19 07 03 10 06 04 15

Hagel 5'11"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
46 14 13 27 -14 19 32

As someone who is fortunate to watch him play regularly. He is noticeable almost every night and every shift he brings energy. Plays well on both ends of the ice and is able to put up points. 2nd year in and he's only getting better. at 23 years old and 1.5M for 2 years after this, he would seem a really quality addition to any competing team as he can play in any situation realistically. All this while being on one of the worst teams in the NHL.

I don't see Leafs paying what it would take for us to move him but if they did I think it would be a win for both sides overall. At least you know what your getting with Hagel, the prospect/pick are unknown in the league at this stage
21 févr. 2022 à 20 h 43
C,mon Leafs...Please
Quoting: Aussie_Blackhawk
As someone who is fortunate to watch him play regularly. He is noticeable almost every night and every shift he brings energy. Plays well on both ends of the ice and is able to put up points. 2nd year in and he's only getting better. at 23 years old and 1.5M for 2 years after this, he would seem a really quality addition to any competing team as he can play in any situation realistically. All this while being on one of the worst teams in the NHL.

I don't see Leafs paying what it would take for us to move him but if they did I think it would be a win for both sides overall. At least you know what your getting with Hagel, the prospect/pick are unknown in the league at this stage

@brw5000 @NickC1988 @ChiHawk

Thanks for replying. So...let's go Brandon...I guess?? All The Best!!
brw5000 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 9
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,514

Mikheyev 6'2"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
19 07 03 10 06 04 15

Hagel 5'11"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
46 14 13 27 -14 19 32

As someone who's a fan of neither team, if you watch Hagel play he is exactly like Mangiapane was 2 years ago in his Sophomore season (bit worse defensively but has the tools to fix that). Now sure Mangiapane's S% is also unsustainable this year but he's still one of the best goal scorers in the league this season and if you've watched him play he's just a pure engine out there
ChiHawk et Britishbulldog a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 44
Chicago
Mentions "j'aime": 2,843
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
As someone who's a fan of neither team, if you watch Hagel play he is exactly like Mangiapane was 2 years ago in his Sophomore season (bit worse defensively but has the tools to fix that). Now sure Mangiapane's S% is also unsustainable this year but he's still one of the best goal scorers in the league this season and if you've watched him play he's just a pure engine out there

I think that's a fair comparison, Hagel does play on the PK and 3 on 3 OT, so the defensive responsibilities are definitely there. If an offer is good enough, I wouldn't be too upset with moving him so long as the hawks give Kubalik a top 6 role again where he was most successful.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,314
Oh no, so Leafs fans seem to fascination with every other Dmen in the league (as long as they're not Leafs).
For instance....they see Holl make one mistake per period....3 a game or 246 during the course of a season. They watch two Seattle games and see Dunn make a one mistake per period, three for a game, so his total mistakes for the season is six.

Hey hey ho ho. TJ Brodie. Minus-3 against the Habs. Ouch. I have seen enough (a period) and I declare him awful at defense. One of the leagues worst.

Also, can we have him? He is our teams #1 trade target. Maybe for this incredibly low-ball offer filled with career AHLers?

“No” you say? Well Brodie is terrible. You couldn’t pay me to take him. Did you see that game he had?

So, how about this other (basically same) lowball offer?

“No” you say? I have never wanted him. But you really should give him to us. If I wanted him. Which I don’t. Unless you accept this….

(How it all sounds as a Devils fan).
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 59
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Hey hey ho ho. TJ Brodie. Minus-3 against the Habs. Ouch. I have seen enough (a period) and I declare him awful at defense. One of the leagues worst.

Also, can we have him? He is our teams #1 trade target. Maybe for this incredibly low-ball offer filled with career AHLers?

“No” you say? Well Brodie is terrible. You couldn’t pay me to take him. Did you see that game he had?

So, how about this other (basically same) lowball offer?

“No” you say? I have never wanted him. But you really should give him to us. If I wanted him. Which I don’t. Unless you accept this….

(How it all sounds as a Devils fan).

I just saw a post by a Leaf fan for tomorrow's game, and they gave the defence pairings. Yep he had benched Holl. Holl gets blamed for everything. You're right Brodie was bad (as was Reilly and Muzzin)
21 févr. 2022 à 23 h 7
I just saw a post by a Leaf fan for tomorrow's game, and they gave the defence pairings. Yep he had benched Holl. Holl gets blamed for everything. You're right Brodie was bad (as was Reilly and Muzzin)

Holl isn't "bad" per say but he's definitely playing too high in the depth charts for a contender. For example Zadorov and Gudbranson are not by any means top 4 guys but they have been really solid on the 3rd pair this year. Even after acquiring Lyubushkin I do not believe that solves Toronto's #4 issue. While I don't think Dunn is the answer since running 4 LHD in the top 4 is a recipe for disaster I do still think getting a more legitimate guy like Klingerberg or Severson over Holl is what they need to do. To do so one of Holl/Dermott still probably has to go the other way for cap reasons
21 févr. 2022 à 23 h 13
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Holl isn't "bad" per say but he's definitely playing too high in the depth charts for a contender. For example Zadorov and Gudbranson are not by any means top 4 guys but they have been really solid on the 3rd pair this year. Even after acquiring Lyubushkin I do not believe that solves Toronto's #4 issue. While I don't think Dunn is the answer since running 4 LHD in the top 4 is a recipe for disaster I do still think getting a more legitimate guy like Klingerberg or Severson over Holl is what they need to do. To do so one of Holl/Dermott still probably has to go the other way for cap reasons

I don't see how the current version of Klingberg solves anything.. He's average at best at even strength, and the Leafs don't need him for his PP play.
Severson was absolutely dreadful against the Leafs in his games against Leafs this season. Well maybe he's not that bad, geez he was sending a "Shane Doan" message to the Leafs. Don't trade for me, I want to golf the day after the regular season ends.
Dunn? He was poor against the Leafs last week. But that is the problem on CF. Seems like other Dmen especially on bottom end teams are all all stars
21 févr. 2022 à 23 h 20
I don't see how the current version of Klingberg solves anything.. He's average at best at even strength, and the Leafs don't need him for his PP play.
Severson was absolutely dreadful against the Leafs in his games against Leafs this season. Well maybe he's not that bad, geez he was sending a "Shane Doan" message to the Leafs. Don't trade for me, I want to golf the day after the regular season ends.
Dunn? He was poor against the Leafs last week. But that is the problem on CF. Seems like other Dmen especially on bottom end teams are all all stars

Severson vs the Leafs is 2 games. You can't base your outlook off 2 games. He currently sits 7th league-wide in defensive WAR.

Klingberg is more a system issue. He's a puck moving dman on a "lock" system team. I know you don't need him for the PP but Tampa didn't need Shatty for their PP either. Having Shatty did allow them to play McDonagh in a more defensive role though, Klingberg would allow for Brodie and Muzzin to play that more defensive role too
21 févr. 2022 à 23 h 40
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300

Mikheyev 6'2"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
19 07 03 10 06 04 15

Hagel 5'11"
Ga Go A Pts +/- PIM Hits
46 14 13 27 -14 19 32

Hagel is much more aggressive then Mikheyev, including getting under the opponents skin, and excellent on the forecheck and backcheck. He's a modern day, even more talented version, of Andrew Shaw. The fact that he has only 90 or so games under his belt after a shortened season last season and this year being only 23, this season plus two more years at $1.5M then a RFA, is huge. Imagine bringing Shaw into your organization for the next 5 to 10 years (RFA) before he hits his prime. I don't know how you place a correct value on that, but a late 1st is nothing more then a bag of magic beans (less then 30% statistically that player becomes a NHL player), and a prospect is just that until he proves himself in the show. Hagel is proving to be a super valuable as a more talented version of Shaw.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage