SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

The possibility of private GM or friend circle on the site

21 févr. 2022 à 6 h 6
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,372
Modifié 21 févr. 2022 à 7 h 32
we can't do AGM cuz rules are not specified, but sure we are going to take every bashing cuz modo don't want to build a community
21 févr. 2022 à 7 h 24
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
Quoting: habitantlecolon
I'm kinda bored by all the fuzz that few deals can do to fans around the place. So i'm trying to build a space or precisely building a main board submition and a private wall where few can check a deal. To many time fantasy are looked as proposal and many trash or troll around them, too many time it's emotion instead of dealing at sport level or commerce on active skill set of talent ... to many time the word awful to many disrespect leading to report, so if we can build private space or private AGM or whatever we do with tools or interactive this could widen our experience and knowledge of cba and the sport or change the approch we have actually on each other.

What do you think? Should we implement private space or private circle ?

I see that this is in response to you not liking the criticism your last AGM received.

You don't have to hit publish on every half-cooked idea. You're more than welcome to share screenshots with friends over Discord or other chats. "Private" AGMs only serve to create an echo chamber between individuals and probably won't ever be a thing.

The point of AGM is for it to be a public place where the feedback from opposing fans can help mitigate our own biases. We overrate our own prospects as fans and by learning to accept that criticism, you'll post better content. If all you're noticing are largely negative reviews, perhaps lurking more and investigating other trade proposals to establish a more realistic point of view is necessary.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage