1. Martin, Matt
  2. Pulock, Ryan (2 500 000 $ retained)
NYI
  1. Bourgault, Xavier [Liste de réserve]
  2. Yamamoto, Kailer
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Parise, Zach
  2. Varlamov, Semyon (2 500 000 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de COL
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $76 174 188 $1 365 854 $2 075 000 $5 325 812 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Islanders de New York
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 5
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 3
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 5
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
1 175 000 $1 175 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
DD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
DG
UFA - 1
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 févr. 2022 à 9 h 42
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,091
The isles are not trading Pulock for scraps
17 févr. 2022 à 9 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Don’t ya think that’s being on the greedy side. Expecting a lot from Edmonton.
arab05 et CD282 a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2022 à 9 h 45
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,107
Pulock signed that extension 4 months ago and it hasn't even kicked in yet, there is less than zero chance he's getting moved to TML unless they want to send someone like Auston Matthews back.
jedihonesy a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2022 à 9 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 316
Quoting: Timmah007
Don’t ya think that’s being on the greedy side. Expecting a lot from Edmonton.

Remove Bourgaoult then
17 févr. 2022 à 9 h 51
Quoting: jedihonesy
Remove Bourgaoult then

Don’t see any of those pieces being in play in this type of deal. Why when smith is back looks healthy playing great skinner just posted a shut out and was sent down kosk is 4-0-1 I think in his last five starts.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2022 à 9 h 54
ARAB05
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 428
Edmonton is going to have to pass.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2022 à 9 h 56
KDow88
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 148
Don’t see any of those pieces being in play in this type of deal. Why when smith is back looks healthy playing great skinner just posted a shut out and was sent down kosk is 4-0-1 I think in his last five starts.

Because it's Mike Smith, and he's 39 soon to be 40 years old.. He's very very injury prone, they'd be hedging their bets by running with 2 goalies in Varly and Smith, with Skinner being the third guy jic. If/when Smith gets hurt again this time closer to and possibly in the playoff who would you rather run with Koskinen/Skinner or Varlamov/Skinner?? If you're answer has Mikko Koskinen on the Oilers then you're living in a fantasy world...
17 févr. 2022 à 9 h 57
KDow88
Quoting: KDow88
Because it's Mike Smith, and he's 39 soon to be 40 years old.. He's very very injury prone, they'd be hedging their bets by running with 2 goalies in Varly and Smith, with Skinner being the third guy jic. If/when Smith gets hurt again this time closer to and possibly in the playoff who would you rather run with Koskinen/Skinner or Varlamov/Skinner?? If you're answer has Mikko Koskinen on the Oilers then you're living in a fantasy world...

But I do agree too much for Edmonton to pay, remove Bourgault then you're on the right track(still think the 1st would be too much, maybe make it a conditional pick for how deep the Oilers make their run)...
17 févr. 2022 à 10 h 22

If smith gets hurt I’d run with skinner he’s proven all he needs to for a spot on the team. Kosk is perfectly fine in a back up role just pricy. Problem is next year smith is under contract and skinner can’t be that third guy anymore due to waivers. Team won’t give up on skinner after the season he’s having and his age very obvious goalie of the future. It’s a numbers game that doesn’t add up. If a deal happened that puts the writing on the wall smith has notified Holland wants to retire but following this team for years will say that sounds out of character for smith he’s ultra competitive he wants to play every night and just came out supporting brand new equipment not something typically see from a guy with retirement in his mind.
17 févr. 2022 à 10 h 36
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,624
I'd assume #1 that you do not realize Pulock has an 8 year extension starting next year.

On top of that the value would not even be close for Pulock, a proven top pair RD.
chealy2 a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2022 à 10 h 42
KDow88
If smith gets hurt I’d run with skinner he’s proven all he needs to for a spot on the team. Kosk is perfectly fine in a back up role just pricy. Problem is next year smith is under contract and skinner can’t be that third guy anymore due to waivers. Team won’t give up on skinner after the season he’s having and his age very obvious goalie of the future. It’s a numbers game that doesn’t add up. If a deal happened that puts the writing on the wall smith has notified Holland wants to retire but following this team for years will say that sounds out of character for smith he’s ultra competitive he wants to play every night and just came out supporting brand new equipment not something typically see from a guy with retirement in his mind.

I'm not disputing that Skinner is the goalie of the future and I agree he's earned a shot, BUT, that's a tall ask to throw a kid with 15 career games played in the show to start game 1 of a Stanley Cup playoff game if/when Smith gets hurt, you're basically setting him up for potential failure and have longer term repercussions on not only his psyche, but the teams long term outlook too. I feel Holland should sorted out the Koskinen situation before the season began if he knew he was giving Smith 2 years. How I feel Holland should've tackled the situation, give Skinner the No 2 role behind Smith, and deal Koskinen w/ $1.5m(what the buyout would cost Edmonton but only 1 year of dead money, and it sound like there was some appetite for a deal in the summer that never happened for some strange reason) in retention OR buy him out over Neal-less term for dead money($1.5m for 2 years) while freeing up that roster spot for Skinner to jump in, while signing a vet goalie for the 3rd string(ala Craig Anderson for under $1m in case of Smith injury)... Then you've freed up enough money and the roster space to let Skinner finish his development in the NHL and see what you have in him, but, gives you a little more financial flexibility to bring in a Varly or Fleury come the deadline IF needed.. I agree with you that Skinner has deserved a chance(felt this before the season began) so, if the Oilers were to get a goalie to replace Mikko and give insurance when Smith potentially gets hurt, I'd look to a guy like Fleury instead of Varly- gives them the flexibility to have Smith/Skinner run with the job next year, barring something out of LF happen with Smith where he gets traded or injured to retire, or something to that nature, which at that point you can try convince Fleury to finish his career as Skinner's new mentor while playing behind 97/27...
17 févr. 2022 à 11 h 31
Jones is Underpaid
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 939
Isles INSTANTLY decline. Pulock is their #1D, they're not giving him up for trash, only things of real value are Knies and the 1st.
17 févr. 2022 à 11 h 47
I'm not disputing that Skinner is the goalie of the future and I agree he's earned a shot, BUT, that's a tall ask to throw a kid with 15 career games played in the show to start game 1 of a Stanley Cup playoff game if/when Smith gets hurt, you're basically setting him up for potential failure and have longer term repercussions on not only his psyche, but the teams long term outlook too. I feel Holland should sorted out the Koskinen situation before the season began if he knew he was giving Smith 2 years. How I feel Holland should've tackled the situation, give Skinner the No 2 role behind Smith, and deal Koskinen w/ $1.5m(what the buyout would cost Edmonton but only 1 year of dead money, and it sound like there was some appetite for a deal in the summer that never happened for some strange reason) in retention OR buy him out over Neal-less term for dead money($1.5m for 2 years) while freeing up that roster spot for Skinner to jump in, while signing a vet goalie for the 3rd string(ala Craig Anderson for under $1m in case of Smith injury)... Then you've freed up enough money and the roster space to let Skinner finish his development in the NHL and see what you have in him, but, gives you a little more financial flexibility to bring in a Varly or Fleury come the deadline IF needed.. I agree with you that Skinner has deserved a chance(felt this before the season began) so, if the Oilers were to get a goalie to replace Mikko and give insurance when Smith potentially gets hurt, I'd look to a guy like Fleury instead of Varly- gives them the flexibility to have Smith/Skinner run with the job next year, barring something out of LF happen with Smith where he gets traded or injured to retire, or something to that nature, which at that point you can try convince Fleury to finish his career as Skinner's new mentor while playing behind 97/27...

I view fleury as nothing more than a pipe dream to Edmonton. No chance last offseason he was getting moved North of the boarder with the restrictions country had in place. Would be really tough on his personal life. Even right now I don’t see why he would waive sure those restrictions are suppose to get lifted and loosen right up but since covid started we seen that attempted a couple times with same result don’t see a player risking this time will be different until it’s proven to be different. Last offseason smith was coming off a stellar year absolutely no question he was the starter and showed he had enough left in the tank to sign a two year deal. Risky given his age but he did earn it. Kosk was always solid and very good in a back up role when able to manage his starts appropriately. Betting on one more year wasn’t a bad choice since moving his contract would likely involve eating some of the cap hit then pay someone else to come in and get similar results idk how better off would have been. Skinner stepped up huge this year but couldn’t count on that last offseason with only one game of nhl experience. So even with hindsight I’m not sure how much could have done differently. Honestly would have no issue seeing skinner start game one of the playoffs even with limited nhl experience because he has put alot of time and work in nothing has been gifted to him earned everything he’s gotten.
17 févr. 2022 à 15 h 0
KDow88
I view fleury as nothing more than a pipe dream to Edmonton. No chance last offseason he was getting moved North of the boarder with the restrictions country had in place. Would be really tough on his personal life. Even right now I don’t see why he would waive sure those restrictions are suppose to get lifted and loosen right up but since covid started we seen that attempted a couple times with same result don’t see a player risking this time will be different until it’s proven to be different. Last offseason smith was coming off a stellar year absolutely no question he was the starter and showed he had enough left in the tank to sign a two year deal. Risky given his age but he did earn it. Kosk was always solid and very good in a back up role when able to manage his starts appropriately. Betting on one more year wasn’t a bad choice since moving his contract would likely involve eating some of the cap hit then pay someone else to come in and get similar results idk how better off would have been. Skinner stepped up huge this year but couldn’t count on that last offseason with only one game of nhl experience. So even with hindsight I’m not sure how much could have done differently. Honestly would have no issue seeing skinner start game one of the playoffs even with limited nhl experience because he has put alot of time and work in nothing has been gifted to him earned everything he’s gotten.

I agree, Smith deserved another contract after his stellar play last season, but, where I draw the line- it was his best season in his last 5, he's 39 going on 40 and oft injury prone, the new contract should've been Base- $2m, and incentives on games played up to another $1m, and should he do well maybe give him another year next offseason.. My point on Koskinen was, Skinner has proven he's ready to take the next step after last season- bring him in to play behind Smith, get in maybe 30 games and see what you have for the following season, the person blocking that is Koskinen. And according to those insiders, there was some interest in Mikko to be dealt elsewhere, yes, eating cap would've been something they would've likely had to have done, but if you eat $1.5m in cap making him a $3m backup that would likely get you something in return-whether it a mid-late pick, or another prospect, all in all worth it to open a roster spot for Skinner to play more, let alone $3m in space, even $2m if you bring in another vet goalie to be the backup backup incase of the Smith injury.. Plus, with that cap savings of we shall say $2m it all adds up by the deadline, so, should you need to get another goalie for short term/AT THE DEADLINE, and yes I believe Fleury would possibly be interested in waiving to go to Edmonton for 2/3 months as it could be a "one last hurrah" run to the cup for him. So, in reality it would be a low risk high reward basically everywhere for Edmonton...
Timmah007 a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2022 à 20 h 12
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 33
Quoting: Db1899
The isles are not trading Pulock for scraps

I don't think its a good trade but don't sleep on Knies. He looks like he could be unreal, still very early tho.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage