Équipe: 2021-22 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 12 févr. 2022
Publié: 12 févr. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
MIN
  1. Pavelski, Joe (3 500 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
A point per game, a leader, good faceoff-guy and a playoff performer. What does he cost? Is he even available? This trade is just me, a stupid homer Wild fan, spitballing. Stars fans, tell me what it costs to get Pavelski?
DAL
  1. Khusnutdinov, Marat [Liste de réserve]
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
The only prospects not available are Rossi, Boldy, Addison and Wallstedt. The retention is only for half a year to make the money work.
MIN
DAL
  1. Rask, Victor
Détails additionnels:
Somewhere for free. We are not going to pay to get rid of him - we could just bury him in Iowa. This is just me giving Rask a chance to play somewhere in the NHL.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $77 616 921 $0 $682 500 $3 883 079 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 8
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 1
825 833 $825 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 févr. 2022 à 16 h 16
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Modifié 12 févr. 2022 à 16 h 29
That’s about the right value for Pavs, good job!

I’d like to add a 3rd since of retention and Minnesota being in division, but it’s not a dealbreaker or anything.
EccE, Goofie et RazWild a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 17 h 5
Banni
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 449
Giving up way too much for a rental in Joe P. Also like Russo talked about in his podcast, Guerin's not interested in trading 1st round pick, or prospects for rentals. He said Guerin would be open to 2nd round pick because wild offered that D prospect player chooses by fehr, and he declined meaning Minnesota gets an extra 2nd round pick
12 févr. 2022 à 18 h 42
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,130
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
That’s about the right value for Pavs, good job!

I’d like to add a 3rd since of retention and Minnesota being in division, but it’s not a dealbreaker or anything.

Wild still have need of their center prospects. I'm not certain Khusnutdinov would be the prospect moved. I would Star's fans feel about him being switched out for someone like Beckman? An extra pick could be thrown in if it was thought necessary.
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 18 h 52
Jinx god
Quoting: RazWild
Wild still have need of their center prospects. I'm not certain Khusnutdinov would be the prospect moved. I would Star's fans feel about him being switched out for someone like Beckman? An extra pick could be thrown in if it was thought necessary.

I’d need to know more about Beckman before to make that call, except the Stars and the league’s top prospect’s I don’t know a lot about other prospects.

Can you tell me what’s his style of play is (playmaker, sniper, two way forward, ect), what’s his biggest skill and what’s his comparable player that’s currently in the league?
12 févr. 2022 à 19 h 27
I’d need to know more about Beckman before to make that call, except the Stars and the league’s top prospect’s I don’t know a lot about other prospects.

Can you tell me what’s his style of play is (playmaker, sniper, two way forward, ect), what’s his biggest skill and what’s his comparable player that’s currently in the league?

He's probably what I'd classify as a sniper. He's a goal scorer through and through. Not much else. His game mostly centers around catch and release one-timers with a high volume of shots. A shoot first ask questions later mentality type. His shot is NHL caliber, but the rest of his game needs work.

Here's Scott Wheeler of the Athletic description on him from his report on our prospect pool last week.

"Beckman’s a hard-shooting, shot-focused winger with a scoring touch who has worked to fill out his frame (which underwent a growth spurt) and get faster. He’s a dangerous mid-range scorer with his shot, which is threatening from a standstill, on catch-and-releases, and from a variety of stances in motion. He’s a better off-puck shot threat than an individual creator because his skating is a little limiting. I’ve slowly come around on his overall upside and now believe he has medium odds at a complementary middle-six scoring role and second power-play usage. It still feels like he’s got room to grow to develop his game, too, which bodes well."

It's widely believed that he has top-six potential if he hits his full potential. This is a kid who has changed people's minds on him since the day he was drafted when they thought he was originally an NHL longshot when he was taken in the 3rd round of 2019.

As far as a comparable goes, I really haven't thought about it. If he hits his potential? Maybe a Boeser type. If it's a middle sixer? Hoffman, maybe?
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 19 h 40
Jinx god
He's probably what I'd classify as a sniper. He's a goal scorer through and through. Not much else. His game mostly centers around catch and release one-timers with a high volume of shots. A shoot first ask questions later mentality type. His shot is NHL caliber, but the rest of his game needs work.

Here's Scott Wheeler of the Athletic description on him from his report on our prospect pool last week.

"Beckman’s a hard-shooting, shot-focused winger with a scoring touch who has worked to fill out his frame (which underwent a growth spurt) and get faster. He’s a dangerous mid-range scorer with his shot, which is threatening from a standstill, on catch-and-releases, and from a variety of stances in motion. He’s a better off-puck shot threat than an individual creator because his skating is a little limiting. I’ve slowly come around on his overall upside and now believe he has medium odds at a complementary middle-six scoring role and second power-play usage. It still feels like he’s got room to grow to develop his game, too, which bodes well."

It's widely believed that he has top-six potential if he hits his full potential. This is a kid who has changed people's minds on him since the day he was drafted when they thought he was originally an NHL longshot when he was taken in the 3rd round of 2019.

As far as a comparable goes, I really haven't thought about it. If he hits his potential? Maybe a Boeser type. If it's a middle sixer? Hoffman, maybe?

I could potentially see a deal with him instead, but the 3rd round pick would have to be in the deal, and with the condition of becoming a 2nd if the Wild get to the 3rd round.
12 févr. 2022 à 19 h 54
I could potentially see a deal with him instead, but the 3rd round pick would have to be in the deal, and with the condition of becoming a 2nd if the Wild get to the 3rd round.

I'm good with that. That's a fair trade off, all things considered.

Depending on how the Fiala situation goes this off-season. If Guerin feels there's any reasonable chance of keeping him beyond this season there isn't a obvious spot for Beckman on our roster moving forward. Dallas needs scorers, especially shoot first types, period.

Good deal for both teams.
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 20 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641

I don't count Marat K is a center prospect anymore. He's been on the wing in the KHL all season and not really lighting it up. SKA is a stacked team and there isn't really a clear path for him to shift back to center for them.
12 févr. 2022 à 21 h 35
Modifié 12 févr. 2022 à 21 h 52
Quoting: wabit
I don't count Marat K is a center prospect anymore. He's been on the wing in the KHL all season and not really lighting it up. SKA is a stacked team and there isn't really a clear path for him to shift back to center for them.

That's exactly why he's a center prospect still. SKA is too deep to play him at center because of their depth. However he's considered too good to send down, so they play him at wing.

It's more important where Russia plays him internationally. And there, he's their goto #1C of choice. Furthermore, Russo is quite consistent in his reporting that the Wild organization considers and still views him as a center. Right now, it's more important to gain experience in the 2nd best league than play center. The Org will get him the experience at center he needs once he comes over.
12 févr. 2022 à 23 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
That's exactly why he's a center prospect still. SKA is too deep to play him at center because of their depth. However he's considered too good to send down, so they play him at wing.

It's more important where Russia plays him internationally. And there, he's their goto #1C of choice. Furthermore, Russo is quite consistent in his reporting that the Wild organization considers and still views him as a center. Right now, it's more important to gain experience in the 2nd best league than play center. The Org will get him the experience at center he needs once he comes over.

3 years at wing in the KHL makes him a wing. If he can't crack the KHL lineup as a center there he has no chance of making it as a center in the NHL.
13 févr. 2022 à 0 h 8
Quoting: wabit
3 years at wing in the KHL makes him a wing. If he can't crack the KHL lineup as a center there he has no chance of making it as a center in the NHL.

Russia, let alone the best teams in the KHL, don't play younger centers at all at that position if they're considered deep enough. If the player is considered good enough to play in the KHL, then they're getting played but won't be at center displacing a veteran. They'll stay at wing until a center spot opens up. Not before.

The KHL is a veteran centric league, they always get deferential treatment. Especially the centers. The literal best Russian prospect on the planet , potential franchise center to boot, and SKA teammate of Khusnutdinov who is already better than Marat, Matvei Michkov, can't crack the lineup in St. Petersburg despite playing 13 games in the KHL thus far this year. He was always the extra forward, and guess what... he always played wing too. Instead Michkov is currently playing and lighting up the MHL. Go figure.

At the the Russian U20's Khusnutdinov and Michkov play on the same line. Despite Michkov being the better player and center, Khusnutdinov plays the 1st line center pivot role while Michkov plays the wing. In Russia, seniority and age matters. If one their top-six guys goes out or leaves/traded, then there's a chance Khusnutdinov will get his shot at center. His not playing there to date is not indicative of some inability to play the position. It's due to a different style and ideology of how to play the game and how they develop younger players.
TNWild27 a aimé ceci.
13 févr. 2022 à 2 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,243
Quoting: GophersBenJ
Giving up way too much for a rental in Joe P. Also like Russo talked about in his podcast, Guerin's not interested in trading 1st round pick, or prospects for rentals. He said Guerin would be open to 2nd round pick because wild offered that D prospect player chooses by fehr, and he declined meaning Minnesota gets an extra 2nd round pick

Did Johansson already decline an ELC? His season with Frölunda is still way under way. I don't recall seeing that in the news. So the Wild might not get the extra 2nd if Johansson takes the deal.

Furthermore, good luck trying to get a Pavelski-esque reinforcement with a 2nd round pick. This years's TDL is a buyer's market for defensemen but a seller's market for forwards. Also remember that Russo also mentioned he likes Pavelski the most out of all the rental options
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
13 févr. 2022 à 10 h 22
Banni
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 449
Quoting: EccE
Did Johansson already decline an ELC? His season with Frölunda is still way under way. I don't recall seeing that in the news. So the Wild might not get the extra 2nd if Johansson takes the deal.

Furthermore, good luck trying to get a Pavelski-esque reinforcement with a 2nd round pick. This years's TDL is a buyer's market for defensemen but a seller's market for forwards. Also remember that Russo also mentioned he likes Pavelski the most out of all the rental options

Yeah Russo on recent podcasts mentioned that Johansson was offered, and declined the elc offer meaning we get the 2nd round pick fir him declining to sign. All Guerin had to do was offered
14 févr. 2022 à 16 h 10
Minnesota Wild
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 331
Quoting: GophersBenJ
Yeah Russo on recent podcasts mentioned that Johansson was offered, and declined the elc offer meaning we get the 2nd round pick fir him declining to sign. All Guerin had to do was offered

Russo said in December that he had it clarified and apparently the Wild didn't even have to make the offer because he was coming from a European league. Either way, as of the afternoon of June 1st, we'll officially have the 56th pick in the draft added to our pool of picks.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage