SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Deadline moves that I want but will never happen because they would be bad moves

Créé par: AostheGreat
Équipe: 2021-22 Hurricanes de la Caroline
Date de création initiale: 6 févr. 2022
Publié: 6 févr. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I know these suck. You don't have to tell me they suck. Just allow me to make my fantasy Hurricanes team and be happy, please.
Transactions
CAR
  1. Gostisbehere, Shayne (1 500 000 $ retained)
ARI
  1. Gardiner, Jake
  2. Smith, Brendan
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2022 (ANA)
  4. Choix de 7e ronde en 2022 (CBJ)
  5. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
Détails additionnels:
If ARZ isn't on Gards' 10 team list
CAR
  1. Giroux, Claude (4 137 500 $ retained)
PHI
  1. Niederreiter, Nino
  2. Rees, Jamieson
  3. Sellgren, Jesper
  4. Smallman, Spencer
  5. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (CHI)
  6. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
CAR
  1. Carpenter, Ryan
  2. Fleury, Marc-André (3 500 000 $ retained)
CHI
  1. Raanta, Antti
  2. Stepan, Derek
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $73 717 785 $0 $1 037 500 $7 782 215 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 3
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
0 $0 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 3
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
6 100 035 $6 100 035 $
C
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
0 $0 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C
RFA - 3
AD, AG
UFA - 1
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 févr. 2022 à 13 h 45
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,409
The trade value might be a little off, but overall, I like the moves. I don’t really like the price for Giroux, but everything else looks fine. Ghost might get more though. And a swap of Raanta for Fleury would be very interesting. I wouldn’t mind that trade.
6 févr. 2022 à 13 h 51
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 45
How fast can the Coyotes say no? Coyotes get two players who in no way help their rebuild and a bunch of late round crap picks. Ghost isn't moving this year but if the Coyotes did decide to move him they could easily get a late 1st and plus prospect give him play and that his contract is only 1 more year. Try again
6 févr. 2022 à 13 h 56
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,241
The one thing I keep seeing over and over that I hate is KK on the 4th line. He is producing at a 40 point pace on that 4th line at least move him up the lineup like he deserves or trade him somewhere else so that he can play higher up (even I it is not the Habs). The kid has talent and has tried to prove it with both teams he has been with but for whatever reason the coaches won't move him up when he has success.
6 févr. 2022 à 14 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Why
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 39
Quoting: Campabee
The one thing I keep seeing over and over that I hate is KK on the 4th line. He is producing at a 40 point pace on that 4th line at least move him up the lineup like he deserves or trade him somewhere else so that he can play higher up (even I it is not the Habs). The kid has talent and has tried to prove it with both teams he has been with but for whatever reason the coaches won't move him up when he has success.

The only problem with moving him up in the lineup is that he doesn't play wing nearly as well as he does center and with the center depth the Canes have, you kind of can't move him up at center. I think Rod is basically running with the idea of having two third lines, with KK being the offense and running with defensive players and Jordo being the defense and running with offensive players. There's a reason that Jordo is on the PK and KK is on the PP.

I do agree, KK has played phenomenally and deserves more time, but he kind of can't get that here. Given how much the Canes like him and how much he seems to like the Canes, I don't think he's going anywhere either.
6 févr. 2022 à 14 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Why
Quoting: evelutions2
The trade value might be a little off, but overall, I like the moves. I don’t really like the price for Giroux, but everything else looks fine. Ghost might get more though. And a swap of Raanta for Fleury would be very interesting. I wouldn’t mind that trade.

Yeah, I really like Ghost, but I'm not exactly totally sure about his value. I know he used to be really highly regarded and then he was very not, so I don't know how to gauge him.
6 févr. 2022 à 14 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Why
Quoting: Jrader17
How fast can the Coyotes say no? Coyotes get two players who in no way help their rebuild and a bunch of late round crap picks. Ghost isn't moving this year but if the Coyotes did decide to move him they could easily get a late 1st and plus prospect give him play and that his contract is only 1 more year. Try again

Given Arizona's obsession with draft picks, I figured that throwing random picks at them would be more valuable than prospects, but I see your point.
6 févr. 2022 à 14 h 39
Quoting: AostheGreat
The only problem with moving him up in the lineup is that he doesn't play wing nearly as well as he does center and with the center depth the Canes have, you kind of can't move him up at center. I think Rod is basically running with the idea of having two third lines, with KK being the offense and running with defensive players and Jordo being the defense and running with offensive players. There's a reason that Jordo is on the PK and KK is on the PP.

I do agree, KK has played phenomenally and deserves more time, but he kind of can't get that here. Given how much the Canes like him and how much he seems to like the Canes, I don't think he's going anywhere either.

I don't think he is going anywhere either, and don't think he should just want to see the kid get more than 12 minutes a night lol
6 févr. 2022 à 15 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Why
I don't think he is going anywhere either, and don't think he should just want to see the kid get more than 12 minutes a night lol

Well, Jordo has ~16-17 minutes per night. I think KK's limited time is a result of the power play/penalty kill ratio. I mean, the Hurricanes have taken about 180 penalties and have gotten around 120 power plays, so given that Jordo is the PK guy and KK spends almost no time on the PK, but is on the PP2 unit, I think Jordo and KK get about equal treatment when it comes to usage.

I will agree wholeheartedly that KK *deserves* more play time though, his play when the Hurricanes had all those guys out due to COVID was awesome and he was our 2C for that stretch.
Campabee et evelutions2 a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2022 à 15 h 36
Lets Get Kraken

That very likely changes as soon as next year. Trocheck will likely end up going as a UFA, so that opens up a spot at 2C. KK is just being played in a sheltered role this year so he can get adjusted to a new team quicker. Plus, he has shown he would be a very competent 2C with the Canes when they were in that Covid stretch in December. I would make the reference to Markstrom and how he played between this year and last, and while they are different circumstances, I think that would be the result that the Canes are looking for. The fact that he is producing on the 4th line/3B line is good, and will likely only increase once he gets moved up the lineup. A change of scenery will benefit certain players, and I have said it before, there is always a transition period. NHL players just have the talent to make it look like there isn’t a transition period. That’s why I point to players like Markstrom, Grubauer, and Duclair. They had a transition period, and in Grubauer’s current case, is going through one right now. You can’t just acquire a player and expect them to be at full potential right away, especially when it comes to the younger players in the league.

That also goes for players making the jump to the NHL to start their careers. You have some players that will shake the world like McDavid in their rookie year, and some that take longer, like KK, Barkov, and J. Hughes. Not every player will light the lamp or make the saves the need to when they make the jump or switch teams. If that were the case we would have Gretzky’s and Brodeur’s everywhere. And even those 2 greats didn’t play the best every single game they played. And having all these expectations heaped on these players my the media, the fans, and in certain cases their own teams, really can hurt a players development. Why would you trade a player that is still developing unless you know it won’t work out or it would benefit both teams? But I digress, as this will likely fall on deaf ears, but I still have hope someone will listen.
6 févr. 2022 à 15 h 57
Quoting: evelutions2
That very likely changes as soon as next year. Trocheck will likely end up going as a UFA, so that opens up a spot at 2C. KK is just being played in a sheltered role this year so he can get adjusted to a new team quicker. Plus, he has shown he would be a very competent 2C with the Canes when they were in that Covid stretch in December. I would make the reference to Markstrom and how he played between this year and last, and while they are different circumstances, I think that would be the result that the Canes are looking for. The fact that he is producing on the 4th line/3B line is good, and will likely only increase once he gets moved up the lineup. A change of scenery will benefit certain players, and I have said it before, there is always a transition period. NHL players just have the talent to make it look like there isn’t a transition period. That’s why I point to players like Markstrom, Grubauer, and Duclair. They had a transition period, and in Grubauer’s current case, is going through one right now. You can’t just acquire a player and expect them to be at full potential right away, especially when it comes to the younger players in the league.

That also goes for players making the jump to the NHL to start their careers. You have some players that will shake the world like McDavid in their rookie year, and some that take longer, like KK, Barkov, and J. Hughes. Not every player will light the lamp or make the saves the need to when they make the jump or switch teams. If that were the case we would have Gretzky’s and Brodeur’s everywhere. And even those 2 greats didn’t play the best every single game they played. And having all these expectations heaped on these players my the media, the fans, and in certain cases their own teams, really can hurt a players development. Why would you trade a player that is still developing unless you know it won’t work out or it would benefit both teams? But I digress, as this will likely fall on deaf ears, but I still have hope someone will listen.

I hope so KK is my favorite player even though he isn't a Hab anymore lol
evelutions2 a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2022 à 17 h 58
Lets Get Kraken
I hope so KK is my favorite player even though he isn't a Hab anymore lol

I mean, he is very skilled, and this year he has improved a couple facets to his game. He has gotten better defensively, and increased his physicality, but most importantly, he has improved his board battling. I always felt that he didn’t do that well with board battles up in MTL, but he certainly has changed that. As long as he continues to improve his offensive side of his game, I’m happy.
Campabee a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage