28Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Blues de St-Louis
29Logo de Bruins de BostonLogo de Sharks de San Jose
30Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
31 janv. 2022 à 9 h 58
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
Modifié 31 janv. 2022 à 15 h 31
There are zero people that work in hockey that would ever take PLD, Laine, or Debrincat above mcavoy.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2022 à 14 h 8
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
There are zero people that work in hockey that would ever take PLD, Laine, Debrincat, or Fox above mcavoy.

PLD, Laine and Debrincat I agree but I would have Fox over McAvoy all day. Fox is simply a few steps above McAvoy.
31 janv. 2022 à 15 h 31
Banni
Quoting: gary_bettman
PLD, Laine and Debrincat I agree but I would have Fox over McAvoy all day. Fox is simply a few steps above McAvoy.

I honestly don’t know why i said fox. I agree that taking fox over mcavoy is reasonable. I don’t think its all day. I think it would probably be split 50-50 among NHL execs.
gary_bettman a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2022 à 16 h 11
IamAlwaysRight
I honestly don’t know why i said fox. I agree that taking fox over mcavoy is reasonable. I don’t think its all day. I think it would probably be split 50-50 among NHL execs.

McAvoy is really really good. They're both great players. Honestly I wouldn't be disappointer with either of them. From an NHL exec standpoint, you want the guy who's going to fill the most seats as well and that's Fox as he's got the Norris.
31 janv. 2022 à 16 h 22
Banni
McAvoy is really really good. They're both great players. Honestly I wouldn't be disappointer with either of them. From an NHL exec standpoint, you want the guy who's going to fill the most seats as well and that's Fox as he's got the Norris.

NHL execs don’t give a crap about that. That’s ownership. McAvoy is top five in Norris voting, so its not like theres a big drop off in that regard. Personally i would take the guy that’s been the best player for a team that went to a game 7 of a cup final, rather than the guy thats never played a second of NHL playoff hockey (the qualifying bubble junk doesn’t count).
31 janv. 2022 à 16 h 31
IamAlwaysRight
NHL execs don’t give a crap about that. That’s ownership. McAvoy is top five in Norris voting, so its not like theres a big drop off in that regard. Personally i would take the guy that’s been the best player for a team that went to a game 7 of a cup final, rather than the guy thats never played a second of NHL playoff hockey (the qualifying bubble junk doesn’t count).

Are you kidding? Who do you think execs have meetings with all the time about franchise direction. There's a business side and this is first and foremost a business. Of course execs take cues from ownership, that's how chain of command works in the corporate environment.
31 janv. 2022 à 16 h 38
Banni
Are you kidding? Who do you think execs have meetings with all the time about franchise direction. There's a business side and this is first and foremost a business. Of course execs take cues from ownership, that's how chain of command works in the corporate environment.

I’m not saying they don’t take cues from ownership, but they don’t give a crap about selling tickets. It’s their job to make the right hockey decision, and if its a big enough one to need to present to ownership, they do so. If the ownership feels that the financial interest supersedes the hockey interest, the exec gets overruled.
gary_bettman a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage