Forums/Armchair-GM

Can they even trade for big name players

Créé par: BestGMBenning
Équipe: 2021-22 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 28 janv. 2022
Publié: 28 janv. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I really don’t think they can acquire any big name players. Prospect system is one of the worst and really don’t have any prospects to call up to the big league. And the more valuable players to trade right now is literally the top line of Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta. They are ignoring an inevitable end of the line with the team. The cup window in my eyes has shut and their playoff window is also shutting really quick. They could make the playoffs all they want this season but after that I think it’s over. This is where having a bad prospect pool hurts them even more. A lot of them haven’t made the NHL and never worked out at all. Not to mention the biggest flop they made in the 2015 draft class.
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de CGY
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $78 435 674 $1 956 507 $0 $3 064 326 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
AG, C, AD
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 687 500 $3 687 500 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Bruins de Boston
894 167 $894 167 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
842 500 $842 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
809 167 $809 167 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 janv. 2022 à 0 h 57
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,293
Andrew Copp might be a solid target, shouldn't cost nearly as much as Giroux, Pavelski, or Hertl, and is still an effective top 6 player that can play center
28 janv. 2022 à 1 h 0
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,265
Boston will be a contender as long as they got Marchand playing at a high level
28 janv. 2022 à 1 h 4
Trad Breliving
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,989
I refuse to bet against Marchand.

Not doing it.
28 janv. 2022 à 1 h 19
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,773
Modifié 28 janv. 2022 à 1 h 52
Lysell, Lohrei, 1sts can get anyone available . Don’t have to be deep just need a a couple.

The real question is should they? They can’t afford to trade away the few valuable prospects for rentals for that very reason.

Outside of the prospect pool being shallow, it is, the rest of your take is pretty bad.

Boston has a long history of bringing in mediocre vets to block young players.

People had written off Zboril and Urho for the same reason you brought up, they had not been brought up an made an impact. Depth chart matters. Zboril was buried behind Chara, Krug, Grizz for a couple of years. You benching them? When Z and TK left Zboril took a spot and had some good moments and growing pains before getting hurt last year. This year was playing very well. His injury and Covid made calling up Urho a necessity, now he’s been playing 22m a night on the 1st pair and playing well. Both need a permanent spot in the lineup next year.

It’s about opportunity.

Steen forced his way not only to stay up but in the lineup when he got the chance. Same with Blidh.

Studnicka is the next one. Written off by many because it seems like he’s been around forever. He’s 22. College senior age. Less than 100 games in the AHL while averaging .79ppg there. If he was somewhere else he’d have a role. In Boston he has to wait.

2015 7 picks in first 3 rounds. 5 are in the NHL. Senyshyn, the only really bad pick, leading Prov in goals. JFK in Europe to be close to family. Were mistakes made, sure, they went off board and it cost them. A Donny trait for years to come. Had they taken 1 of the guys they passed on instead of Seny nobody would mention 2015 other than to say what a great draft it was for them. How often does a team pull 5 or 6 NHLers in one draft? I remember Edmonton having 11 picks in a draft and not one of them ever played in the NHL. Pretty much every team, every year, could have drafted better. It’s not a sure thing.
weili40 et dpdan a aimé ceci.
28 janv. 2022 à 3 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 479
Quoting: Gofnut999
Lysell, Lohrei, 1sts can get anyone available . Don’t have to be deep just need a a couple.

The real question is should they? They can’t afford to trade away the few valuable prospects for rentals for that very reason.

Outside of the prospect pool being shallow, it is, the rest of your take is pretty bad.

Boston has a long history of bringing in mediocre vets to block young players.

People had written off Zboril and Urho for the same reason you brought up, they had not been brought up an made an impact. Depth chart matters. Zboril was buried behind Chara, Krug, Grizz for a couple of years. You benching them? When Z and TK left Zboril took a spot and had some good moments and growing pains before getting hurt last year. This year was playing very well. His injury and Covid made calling up Urho a necessity, now he’s been playing 22m a night on the 1st pair and playing well. Both need a permanent spot in the lineup next year.

It’s about opportunity.

Steen forced his way not only to stay up but in the lineup when he got the chance. Same with Blidh.

Studnicka is the next one. Written off by many because it seems like he’s been around forever. He’s 22. College senior age. Less than 100 games in the AHL while averaging .79ppg there. If he was somewhere else he’d have a role. In Boston he has to wait.

2015 7 picks in first 3 rounds. 5 are in the NHL. Senyshyn, the only really bad pick, leading Prov in goals. JFK in Europe to be close to family. Were mistakes made, sure, they went off board and it cost them. A Donny trait for years to come. Had they taken 1 of the guys they passed on instead of Seny nobody would mention 2015 other than to say what a great draft it was for them. How often does a team pull 5 or 6 NHLers in one draft? I remember Edmonton having 11 picks in a draft and not one of them ever played in the NHL. Pretty much every team, every year, could have drafted better. It’s not a sure thing.

Zboril I will agree has been a nice addition and Urho has as well. It’s just the way they’ve aged. DeBrusk has fallen off a cliff. Senyshyn really hasn’t been good. Their best pick ups were players in the 2nd round and one of them is no longer on the team and another isn’t in the NHL anymore. But I guess their defence depth is fine. But the forward depth is just not that great. Most of them in the past years have been at best 3rd-4th line players. Like Oskar Steen and Anton Blidh. They may have found their way onto the roster but they aren’t high impact prospects. They already have a good defence group that we’re grown through Boston’s system but they don’t have any prospects that have grown in to top 6 players. They can’t keep relying on free agency to bring the top 6 players in. And the only great assets they have to offer up in trades are draft picks. Like it or not the prospect pool still isn’t super strong.
28 janv. 2022 à 5 h 50
Dekesaladekes
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,025
Quoting: BestGMBenning
Zboril I will agree has been a nice addition and Urho has as well. It’s just the way they’ve aged. DeBrusk has fallen off a cliff. Senyshyn really hasn’t been good. Their best pick ups were players in the 2nd round and one of them is no longer on the team and another isn’t in the NHL anymore. But I guess their defence depth is fine. But the forward depth is just not that great. Most of them in the past years have been at best 3rd-4th line players. Like Oskar Steen and Anton Blidh. They may have found their way onto the roster but they aren’t high impact prospects. They already have a good defence group that we’re grown through Boston’s system but they don’t have any prospects that have grown in to top 6 players. They can’t keep relying on free agency to bring the top 6 players in. And the only great assets they have to offer up in trades are draft picks. Like it or not the prospect pool still isn’t super strong.

i agree with gofnut though if cassidy wasn't our coach some of those guys might have turned out differently. bruins have had a good team for a long time so obviously young players will have a harder time cracking the line-up but once chara, krug were gone and even some of our wingers we had, backes, heinen, spooner, donato, nash, vatrano, mojo all gone between 2016-2020 theirwas multiple times cassidy could have gave a young guy a chance maybe let them develop with krech or bergy and marchy like they did with pasta but it seems as if cassidy has a hatred towards young guys he really likes vets and it kills our prospects confidence.

Bruins AHL coaches the last 2 seasons have made it known senyshyn went from being a pure goal scorer to a solid two way player. They have even said that senyshyn has been one of the top players on the team these last two seasons. i want to point out that the year seny was drafted he had 26g 45p in 66 games the following season he had 45g 65p in 66 games he continues that 40 goal pace at a higher ppg rate the season after right then in there he should have been given 1st line AHL oppourtunites and or some nhl action but instead he was given 4th line grinder minutes in the ahl just because he wasn't the strongest defensively.

one thing bruins struggles with was depth scoring and in 1 year we acquire 2 wings one LW one RW that showed flashes of elite scoring ability along with insane speed, senyshyn was considered one of the fastest players in his draft year, hey guess what krech needed fast hard working goal scoring wingers, cassidy really effed up on seny's development same with the AHL coaches. i truely believe if debrusk and seny both got called up at the same time they were have formed a very dominant scoring line. Seny had blazing speed with an elite shot, he had okay hands but that is something he can work on the fact was he was strong and hard to get off the puck and had a very accurate shot, seny thrived off creating odd man rushes and getting breakaways now you stick one of the leagues best playmaking pure passers with that type of player it couldn't be any more obvious the type of success that could have been translated with that line.

it truely hurts to see how bad cassidy screwed those young guys developments, zboril was in for a hard run as having stars like krug and chara solid vets at the time in john moore, nick holden
young offensive up and comer who was in the system for a while already in matt grezlyck, and also having to fight for a spot with 2 other u21's in big physical dman jeremy lauzon which was much needed and one of the most solid all around d prospects from the 2017 draft in urho vaakanienen it's gonna be pretty hard to crack the squad when there's 7+ guys all competing for 3 LHD spots. chara and krug had solidified spots so it was literally 5 guys competing for 1 spot.

might i also add a lot of bruins D prospects like krug, grzz, lindgren with NYR none of them cracked full time spots till they were 23-24 now they are all very solid top 4 and better dmen, well guess what zboril is 24 and urho is literally 26 days freshly turned 23 to think there careers are over is far fetched they still have time to develop into the top 4 dmen they were supposed to be especially with the massive jump both them took this season they are looking very promising now

sorry for the rant just kinda needed to prove my point that a lot of these young guys are seriously improving this year and the bruins future may not be as bad as people think
having a core bit of studnicka, lysell, lohrei, vaak, zboril, harrison,steen, swayman who all can become top6, top4, all star goalie caliber players is fine with me i think we don't need to target the biggest names out there just try an acquire players that fit the roster well and improve the holes needed to be fixed and we can make a good run along with saving futures.

i think we will have like 2 years of retooling around 2024-25 and 2025-26 and then once all the young guys are ready we will be a good team again
28 janv. 2022 à 9 h 58
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
Lysell, lohrei, swayman. They can go get whoever they want if they want to pay up.
28 janv. 2022 à 9 h 58
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585

Watched a game in 2022? Debrusk looks like old debrusk now.
28 janv. 2022 à 10 h 11
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 42
The thing that I try to keep in mind is that the Bruins have been contending for a solid 12 years and doing it without top picks. Other teams (Colorado, TB, PIT, Toronto) have built around top 5 picks. Those guys will always get opportunities and usually a season or two where the team is rebuilding and they get a chance to make mistakes without real consequences in the standings. The Bs have been in a Stanley Cup window for the last 5 or 6 years and have no margin for error. Cassidy (who I think is an above average coach as a whole) is in win now mode. He can’t always afford to bring young players along at a pace that’s better for the player. Unfortunately, it usually ends up hurting the player’s development.
Bringing young players along AND contending at the same time is almost impossible. That’s why everytime a young team gets eliminated early in the playoffs everyone says the the team is still “a year or two away” and older teams that succeed are usually in “win now mode.”

My two cents
BruinsCharlies a aimé ceci.
28 janv. 2022 à 10 h 17
Modifié 28 janv. 2022 à 11 h 26

There were multiple reasons why Debrusk fell off. The last 2 months he’s back to his normal production and playing well.

You act like Zboril and Urho are at the end of their careers. They have 10+ years ahead of them.

Don’t sleep on Steen. Put up numbers overseas. Was 10g 10a in 16games at Prov. Would not be surprised if he gets to 2nd line at some point in his career.

Where players were drafted is irrelevant. Bergeron was 2nd. Marchand was a 3rd. It’s what they become that matters.

Bergy and Rask could retire at years end. Losing Bergy will be painful. Marchand getting up there. The rest of the team will be together for years. Hate to break it to you but they will remain competitive for years.
Bruinadian67 et dpdan a aimé ceci.
28 janv. 2022 à 14 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Gofnut999
There were multiple reasons why Debrusk fell off. The last 2 months he’s back to his normal production and playing well.

You act like Zboril and Urho are at the end of their careers. They have 10+ years ahead of them.

Don’t sleep on Steen. Put up numbers overseas. Was 10g 10a in 16games at Prov. Would not be surprised if he gets to 2nd line at some point in his career.

Where players were drafted is irrelevant. Bergeron was 2nd. Marchand was a 3rd. It’s what they become that matters.

Bergy and Rask could retire at years end. Losing Bergy will be painful. Marchand getting up there. The rest of the team will be together for years. Hate to break it to you but they will remain competitive for years.

I wasn’t speaking about Zboril and Urho lol. Sorry about the phrasing. I was speaking about the other prospects. Senyshyn is 24 and has had troubles cracking the line up. You’d need a really good development system for prospects now and future prospects to be anywhere close to Marchand and Bergeron. I hate to break it to you as well. You have too much confidence in your prospect pool.
28 janv. 2022 à 15 h 9
I wasn’t speaking about Zboril and Urho lol. Sorry about the phrasing. I was speaking about the other prospects. Senyshyn is 24 and has had troubles cracking the line up. You’d need a really good development system for prospects now and future prospects to be anywhere close to Marchand and Bergeron. I hate to break it to you as well. You have too much confidence in your prospect pool.

Seny is is 24, so is Zboril. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The prospect depth is terrible. But the reality is, they only need about 4 to feed into the system over the next 2 to 3 years. During that time if they stop trading away picks and drafting poorly they can build it back up for when they do need it.
28 janv. 2022 à 15 h 25
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562

DeBrusk has fallen off a cliff? He's got 6pts in his last 10gp and has seen an increase in TOI because he's playing well. He's looked like he finally is playing like he's capable of, taking pucks to the net, breaking up plays on the forecheck and generating chances. Ya he struggled the last two years while dealing with mental struggles due to the COVID isolation because he had no family or significant other living with him in Boston. He also was forced to play his off-wing for the first time in his career because that fat sack of crap Nick Ritchie couldn't do it.

No one is saying that Steen nor Blidh are high impact prospects. Blidh is exactly what he was projected to be (a 4th line grinder) and Steen has been a quality 3RW since being called up.

Lysell and Lohrei are both great assets they can offer up, but I don't know they would.
30 janv. 2022 à 0 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ON3M4N
DeBrusk has fallen off a cliff? He's got 6pts in his last 10gp and has seen an increase in TOI because he's playing well. He's looked like he finally is playing like he's capable of, taking pucks to the net, breaking up plays on the forecheck and generating chances. Ya he struggled the last two years while dealing with mental struggles due to the COVID isolation because he had no family or significant other living with him in Boston. He also was forced to play his off-wing for the first time in his career because that fat sack of crap Nick Ritchie couldn't do it.

No one is saying that Steen nor Blidh are high impact prospects. Blidh is exactly what he was projected to be (a 4th line grinder) and Steen has been a quality 3RW since being called up.

Lysell and Lohrei are both great assets they can offer up, but I don't know they would.

Players go on runs all the time. I like DeBrusk but it just hasn’t been working in Boston. All the best of luck for the team though.
30 janv. 2022 à 7 h 33
Players go on runs all the time. I like DeBrusk but it just hasn’t been working in Boston. All the best of luck for the team though.

You could at least watch some games before throwing out a half baked comment vs just relying on whatever the perception is from others who just use boxscores to formulate an opinion
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 7
Démarrer sujet
You could at least watch some games before throwing out a half baked comment vs just relying on whatever the perception is from others who just use boxscores to formulate an opinion

It still doesn’t change the fact Boston still doesn’t have a strong prospect pool. Things are going to end up changing when Bergeron retires which could be this season. But he’s still one of the best in the league. Sure you’ll still have Marchand and Pasta but who are you going to rely on after them? Taylor Hall? The players you speak so highly of? Go after free agents?
30 janv. 2022 à 15 h 30
It still doesn’t change the fact Boston still doesn’t have a strong prospect pool. Things are going to end up changing when Bergeron retires which could be this season. But he’s still one of the best in the league. Sure you’ll still have Marchand and Pasta but who are you going to rely on after them? Taylor Hall? The players you speak so highly of? Go after free agents?

Lol now your trying to shift the focus of the discussion because you know you have no counterpoint to "DeBrusk not working in Boston" comments. Who will they rely on? Idk. Like you said they have Marchand & Pasta. Hall's played like a 55pt winger since coming to Boston so he's in the mix as well. On the backend they still have McAvoy & Carlo, they have Swayman as their goalie of the future. They have some holes to fill, especially at center. I think Lohrei helps them on the backend as a future top 4 LHD. Lysell is a high skilled RW that could help fill out their top 6.

How would you like to shift the focus now?

p.s. no one has said they have a strong prospect pool
30 janv. 2022 à 16 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Lol now your trying to shift the focus of the discussion because you know you have no counterpoint to "DeBrusk not working in Boston" comments. Who will they rely on? Idk. Like you said they have Marchand & Pasta. Hall's played like a 55pt winger since coming to Boston so he's in the mix as well. On the backend they still have McAvoy & Carlo, they have Swayman as their goalie of the future. They have some holes to fill, especially at center. I think Lohrei helps them on the backend as a future top 4 LHD. Lysell is a high skilled RW that could help fill out their top 6.

How would you like to shift the focus now?

p.s. no one has said they have a strong prospect pool

And are you sure that’s going to be enough to remain as contenders? Because right now it’s pretty much defence and goaltending. Most of the offence is generated by the top line. After that it isn’t going to be enough and it’s been showing in the standings. Also what is there to say about DeBrusk? You think I should just look at his numbers the past 10 games and think everything is changed? What everything is suddenly fixed? 55 points from Taylor Hall will not be nearly enough to help the rest of the team out unless he performs at an MVP level again.
30 janv. 2022 à 16 h 22
And are you sure that’s going to be enough to remain as contenders? Because right now it’s pretty much defence and goaltending. Most of the offence is generated by the top line. After that it isn’t going to be enough and it’s been showing in the standings. Also what is there to say about DeBrusk? You think I should just look at his numbers the past 10 games and think everything is changed? What everything is suddenly fixed? 55 points from Taylor Hall will not be nearly enough to help the rest of the team out unless he performs at an MVP level again.

Remain contenders? Highly unlikely, but then again I've never said it would. You really are struggling to stay on one discussion aren't you?

The top line got broken up earlier this year and Pastrnak now plays with Hall.

As for DeBrusk, you were quick to say it wasn't working based simply on fre down years and nothing else. You haven't watched him play this year and are relying on box scores and previous season to throw out a claim.

Why don't you worry about your own teams vs trying to talk about a team you clearly have no clue about and don't even watch games on.
30 janv. 2022 à 16 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Remain contenders? Highly unlikely, but then again I've never said it would. You really are struggling to stay on one discussion aren't you?

The top line got broken up earlier this year and Pastrnak now plays with Hall.

As for DeBrusk, you were quick to say it wasn't working based simply on fre down years and nothing else. You haven't watched him play this year and are relying on box scores and previous season to throw out a claim.

Why don't you worry about your own teams vs trying to talk about a team you clearly have no clue about and don't even watch games on.

It’s funny to see you so quick to defend your team when right now all they can lead you to is nothing else but disappointment. What’s there to notice about DeBrusk? Numbers certainly are not impressing. Sure he can be a hard worker on the ice but it isn’t going to help if he can’t find the back of the net or help out much with offence. It just isn’t going to work out that way. Like him all you want. It isn’t going to change what’s happened and him being open to getting traded. Not to mention his value being more than likely being low.
30 janv. 2022 à 16 h 50
It’s funny to see you so quick to defend your team when right now all they can lead you to is nothing else but disappointment. What’s there to notice about DeBrusk? Numbers certainly are not impressing. Sure he can be a hard worker on the ice but it isn’t going to help if he can’t find the back of the net or help out much with offence. It just isn’t going to work out that way. Like him all you want. It isn’t going to change what’s happened and him being open to getting traded. Not to mention his value being more than likely being low.

LMAO you continue to bring nothing to this discussion.

Am I defending my team or looking at them for what they are? The DeBrusk comment 100% confirms what I've been saying. You look at a box score and make an assessment which is laughable at best. You've been all over the place in this. You make half baked comments and then can't defend them when called out. Instead of moving on you try and change the focus until you get called out again, rinse and repeat.

It amazing that this place used to have users that's were actually knowledge. Now it's fill with people like you that bring nothing to a discussion and just parrot talking points you read on social media.

I'm out and putting you in the ignore list where you belong

cheers
30 janv. 2022 à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet

Am I defending my team or looking at them for what they are? The DeBrusk comment 100% confirms what I've been saying. You look at a box score and make an assessment which is laughable at best. You've been all over the place in this. You make half baked comments and then can't defend them when called out. Instead of moving on you try and change the focus until you get called out again, rinse and repeat.

It amazing that this place used to have users that's were actually knowledge. Now it's fill with people like you that bring nothing to a discussion and just parrot talking points you read on social media.

cheers

If he’s not bringing offence what else is he bringing? Defence? Ya not getting you a long way.
30 janv. 2022 à 22 h 17
Démarrer sujet

cheers

Tells me to watch a game and they get blown out.
10 févr. 2022 à 22 h 6
Démarrer sujet

cheers

DeBrusk really looking like a big difference maker out there eh. Looked real dangerous in a 6-0 loss.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage