Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
CHI
  1. Studnicka, Jack
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (CGY)
BOS
  1. Strome, Dylan
Détails additionnels:
What’s everyone’s take on what it cost to get Strome out of Chicago?
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de EDM
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de CGY
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $62 290 464 $452 439 $3 555 000 $19 209 536 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 1
811 667 $811 667 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
769 167 $769 167 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AD, C
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
883 750 $883 750 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 40
CHI NYI
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
Much less than that sadly

I think saying a 3rd rounder by itself would be optimistic
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 41
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,540
The fact that he hasn't been traded yet must mean the hawks are asking a lot for him
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 44
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
Modifié 27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 54
The cost will have a very large range on opinion of value. The Hawks point of view and everyone else's point of view. I don't think there's a lot of middle ground.

The issue with Strome is that he's a #2C and he's got great vision/passing. He's really good on the PP as well. What he's not good at. He's slow. He doesn't play a ton of defense. So, you need to play him with a high energy winger and speedy linemates. The hard part is that when he gets used correctly (the Hawks very rarely did this) he's a really efficient point producer. His 51 points in 58 games is not a fluke. He can score points. He just can't spell Selke even if you spotted him four of the letters and allowed him to use the "e" twice.

He is what he is. Don't try to make him into a 4th line grinder. Don't try to force him to the wing. The Hawks did both. That was the 2nd worst decision I've seen the Hawks make with regards to player development in my lifetime. The worst being forcing Kaner to place center back in 2012.
ricochetii a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 47
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
No from boston
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 54
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
Quoting: SociallyHawkward
The fact that he hasn't been traded yet must mean the hawks are asking a lot for him

Or teams want to see more out of him

Sometimes teams wait till the deadline to see if the guy that was made available earlier in the year is actually worth perusing

Case in point is Sam Bennett who was available at the beginning of the year but was moved at the deadline to Florida
exo2769 et Aussie_Blackhawk a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 56
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
Quoting: aadoyle
Or teams want to see more out of him

Sometimes teams wait till the deadline to see if the guy that was made available earlier in the year is actually worth perusing

Case in point is Sam Bennett who was available at the beginning of the year but was moved at the deadline to Florida

great example too. Bennett couldn't buy ice time in Calgary, but he's flourishing down south.
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 32
CHI's price seems to be a 2nd, seems that they haven't been willing to go bellow that, but would probably be willing to take cap back to make the trade. Now they're showcasing him, and he looks excellent between Kane and Hagel - perhaps their best playing C atm. DStrome needs exactly the right fit - top 6, offensive zone time primarily, top wingers, one of whom is defensively responsible. If a team is willing to build their top 6 around those limitations, he'd be an excellent cheap 2C (or even 1B - look at his brother who had similar fit issues before playing w/Panarin). Perhaps BOS could make it fit, but would probably involve shuffling the top 6 to work around his limits.
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 157
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
No from boston

I personally think Strome is great and just needs some attention, and I’m not saying this trade is what I would do I just threw something in there so it didn’t get moved to a forum. I think Strome could learn a thing or two from Bergeron, not that he will ever be half of the 2 way player Bergeron is but some tips to steer him in the right direction, I think Strome is a great pivot man, great eyes, great hands , strong on the dot, legitimate 2C threat, , if given the opportunity. 2C sandwiched with hall and pasta would be a chance for him to play with the play makers he should be playing with. Now I understand that the line becomes a little dangerous for Boston if they get trapped in their own end but honestly can be mitigated with defense pairings mostly and pasta is actually a fairly defensive cautious player( no again not saying Bergeron level or even half that) but hall and pasta have played against the best in the league for years, they know when to go and when to slow so I think the trio could actually work. Or could possibly try smith with hall and Strome and put the perfection line back to normal. Both are options and I honestly can’t see Strome being any worse then Haula( not that he’s bad, he’s just nothing special) and it wouldn’t cost the bruins much in terms of future, which IMO is the biggest win here
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 19
Banni
Quoting: Snowball
I personally think Strome is great and just needs some attention, and I’m not saying this trade is what I would do I just threw something in there so it didn’t get moved to a forum. I think Strome could learn a thing or two from Bergeron, not that he will ever be half of the 2 way player Bergeron is but some tips to steer him in the right direction, I think Strome is a great pivot man, great eyes, great hands , strong on the dot, legitimate 2C threat, , if given the opportunity. 2C sandwiched with hall and pasta would be a chance for him to play with the play makers he should be playing with. Now I understand that the line becomes a little dangerous for Boston if they get trapped in their own end but honestly can be mitigated with defense pairings mostly and pasta is actually a fairly defensive cautious player( no again not saying Bergeron level or even half that) but hall and pasta have played against the best in the league for years, they know when to go and when to slow so I think the trio could actually work. Or could possibly try smith with hall and Strome and put the perfection line back to normal. Both are options and I honestly can’t see Strome being any worse then Haula( not that he’s bad, he’s just nothing special) and it wouldn’t cost the bruins much in terms of future, which IMO is the biggest win here

Then why do you think chicago would be better off doing this? What can he learn from bergeron that he can’t learn from toews?
Snowball a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Not sure to be honest, why I posted here to get other peoples thoughts, all this is just my opinion, just like you have yours, who do you think bruins should get for 2C? Or should bruins just stand by and not pursue a 2C?
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Then why do you think chicago would be better off doing this? What can he learn from bergeron that he can’t learn from toews?

Sorry forgot to quote you so you’d get alert

Not sure to be honest, why I posted here to get other peoples thoughts, all this is just my opinion, just like you have yours, who do you think bruins should get for 2C? Or should bruins just stand by and not pursue a 2C?
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 29
Banni
Sorry forgot to quote you so you’d get alert

I think the bruins should either really pay up to get a legit 2C like Hertl, or use the assets to really pay up to get a high end LD, or stand pat.
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 36
Démarrer sujet
I think the bruins should either really pay up to get a legit 2C like Hertl, or use the assets to really pay up to get a high end LD, or stand pat.

So who do you think should be part of a trade package? Bruins are obviously going to lose first round pick, but who are you willing to trade along with it to get the 2C or 1-2LD? Obviously it’s situational based on what player we’re trading for but is anyone and everyone on the table or you got a select few we should keep untouchable?
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,450

Hertl/Giroux/Pavelski. No, not making a move is not acceptable. Strome is a 3C, they shouldn't go after him.
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: bhavikp27
Hertl/Giroux/Pavelski. No, not making a move is not acceptable. Strome is a 3C, they shouldn't go after him.

Your losing a first and a good prospect for everyone of these atleast, hertl a lot more then that, probably pavelski too with how he’s playing, these are all rentals, as bruins won’t have enough cap to resign hertl,( unless Bergeron doesn’t come back) and even then idk if bruins are going to be willing to give him his 8-9m a year he’s rumored to want

Strome could be a 2C, his numbers are all better then coyle, and that’s on a blackhawks team that’s been atrocious the last 2 years atleast! he’s 4 years younger and makes half as much, not to mention the cost to acquire again is minimal. Maybe it doesn’t work we have to use him on 4th line but not a horrible depth option at center at least and for a 3rd and say a mid level prospect or bottom nhler not a bad gamble to take and try it out IMO
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 51
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Hawks are better keeping strome than selling low
Aussie_Blackhawk a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 51
Banni
So who do you think should be part of a trade package? Bruins are obviously going to lose first round pick, but who are you willing to trade along with it to get the 2C or 1-2LD? Obviously it’s situational based on what player we’re trading for but is anyone and everyone on the table or you got a select few we should keep untouchable?

If its Chychrun, move heaven and earth and get him.
If its a rental, personally I wouldn’t move Lysell or Swayman, but its ridiculous rare that a rental requires a top end prospect.
27 janv. 2022 à 16 h 19
Your losing a first and a good prospect for everyone of these atleast, hertl a lot more then that, probably pavelski too with how he’s playing, these are all rentals, as bruins won’t have enough cap to resign hertl,( unless Bergeron doesn’t come back) and even then idk if bruins are going to be willing to give him his 8-9m a year he’s rumored to want

Strome could be a 2C, his numbers are all better then coyle, and that’s on a blackhawks team that’s been atrocious the last 2 years atleast! he’s 4 years younger and makes half as much, not to mention the cost to acquire again is minimal. Maybe it doesn’t work we have to use him on 4th line but not a horrible depth option at center at least and for a 3rd and say a mid level prospect or bottom nhler not a bad gamble to take and try it out IMO

If you want a top6 F or top4 D, it costs a first and the Bruins don't have the choice if they're giving a real shot which I would. I don't want a fringe option and lose partially due to the 5v5/secondary scoring again. Strome's numbers aren't all better. Coyle has much better possession numbers and Strome has had a better SV% therefore a better Goals For percentage. He isn't an established top6 C and is bad defensively which the Bruins don't like and he wouldn't fit in their system.

If it's a 1st or top prospect, so be it. Swayman is the only prospect where it would really take an incredible offer to move him; the rest, if it's a good deal, I would do it. I'm not looking to just participate in the first/second round again.
27 janv. 2022 à 16 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: bhavikp27
If you want a top6 F or top4 D, it costs a first and the Bruins don't have the choice if they're giving a real shot which I would. I don't want a fringe option and lose partially due to the 5v5/secondary scoring again. Strome's numbers aren't all better. Coyle has much better possession numbers and Strome has had a better SV% therefore a better Goals For percentage. He isn't an established top6 C and is bad defensively which the Bruins don't like and he wouldn't fit in their system.

If it's a 1st or top prospect, so be it. Swayman is the only prospect where it would really take an incredible offer to move him; the rest, if it's a good deal, I would do it. I'm not looking to just participate in the first/second round again.

If its Chychrun, move heaven and earth and get him.
If its a rental, personally I wouldn’t move Lysell or Swayman, but its ridiculous rare that a rental requires a top end prospect.

I think lysell should be off limits too, personally seems like our only glimpse of forward hope except for studs, within the next year or two, harrisson could also emerge here, as he seems to be dangerous at times. Swayman obviously shouldn’t be moved, but just about every blockbuster trade you want to make is going to require atleast stud, and idk if it’s truly worth it. I think the hertl, jt Miller, schieffel, chychrun, pavelski, are all going to be way to exspensive at TDL. Giroux you might get for a first and mid prospect but I think we should be looking a little under the radar, or going big for a YOUNG solid 2C( but now your talking multiple first, and prospects, in which we honestly probably don’t have the assets.

One I did think was intriguing was CGY Sean Monahan, what you guys think about that?
27 janv. 2022 à 16 h 36
Banni
I think lysell should be off limits too, personally seems like our only glimpse of forward hope except for studs, within the next year or two, harrisson could also emerge here, as he seems to be dangerous at times. Swayman obviously shouldn’t be moved, but just about every blockbuster trade you want to make is going to require atleast stud, and idk if it’s truly worth it. I think the hertl, jt Miller, schieffel, chychrun, pavelski, are all going to be way to exspensive at TDL. Giroux you might get for a first and mid prospect but I think we should be looking a little under the radar, or going big for a YOUNG solid 2C( but now your talking multiple first, and prospects, in which we honestly probably don’t have the assets.

One I did think was intriguing was CGY Sean Monahan, what you guys think about that?

Monahan is intriguing, but why would Calgary make that move right now?

It’s so rare that anyone costs multiple firsts +. I wouldn’t really think about that as a possibility.

Sharks fans on here think Hertl will cost an arm and a leg. I don’t think he’s a once in a generation rental.

Hertl is a good target. Pavelski sort of is, but i really think he’s a winger at this point. Scheifele likely won’t be on the market. Miller probably won’t move, and I view him more as a winger than anything.

For center, I would look to Hertl, Giroux, and maybe Pavelski (maybe monahan if he’s available).
for D, Chychrun, Lindholm, or low end depth.
27 janv. 2022 à 16 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Monahan is intriguing, but why would Calgary make that move right now?

It’s so rare that anyone costs multiple firsts +. I wouldn’t really think about that as a possibility.

Sharks fans on here think Hertl will cost an arm and a leg. I don’t think he’s a once in a generation rental.

Hertl is a good target. Pavelski sort of is, but i really think he’s a winger at this point. Scheifele likely won’t be on the market. Miller probably won’t move, and I view him more as a winger than anything.

For center, I would look to Hertl, Giroux, and maybe Pavelski (maybe monahan if he’s available).
for D, Chychrun, Lindholm, or low end depth.

I don’t think CGY will move monahan, especially in a playoff spot but I did see one person mention about cap space for off-season and moving him would be an option, that’s where I got it from and thought that would be an under the radar not overly exspensive trade, that’s not a rental as he’s signed for 6m for another year which isn’t horrible for a 2C which he is capable of for sure.

Hertl I think is off the table for BOS I think he will be to exspensive with all the hype and the season he’s having, the only way hertl would be an option for me is if we could get him talked into an extension before the trade that way it’s not a pure rental, but with Bergeron uncertainty on returning idk if that would even be an option for the bruins

Pavelski I honestly have no idea, I know he’s pure rental, I know he’s having good year but other then that couldn’t begin to truly throw out a trade without researching, Giroux is about the same but cheaper I believe so I’d personally probably go with him over joe,

But I was just trying to see some other maybe less exspensive or alternative options.

And when I say multiple first I mean like an eichel top player, a future #1C that’s sub like 24 years old, a franchise player trade that’s the only way if we’re going big on a center I think we should go.

What do you think the probability of sweeny trading this years first rounder? I think it definitely going to happen.

Do you think that this should be the last “take a run” for the cup year if he does? Or do you think if Bergeron comes back they take another swing at it again next year and trade another first rounder away?
27 janv. 2022 à 17 h 53
Banni
I don’t think CGY will move monahan, especially in a playoff spot but I did see one person mention about cap space for off-season and moving him would be an option, that’s where I got it from and thought that would be an under the radar not overly exspensive trade, that’s not a rental as he’s signed for 6m for another year which isn’t horrible for a 2C which he is capable of for sure.

Hertl I think is off the table for BOS I think he will be to exspensive with all the hype and the season he’s having, the only way hertl would be an option for me is if we could get him talked into an extension before the trade that way it’s not a pure rental, but with Bergeron uncertainty on returning idk if that would even be an option for the bruins

Pavelski I honestly have no idea, I know he’s pure rental, I know he’s having good year but other then that couldn’t begin to truly throw out a trade without researching, Giroux is about the same but cheaper I believe so I’d personally probably go with him over joe,

But I was just trying to see some other maybe less exspensive or alternative options.

And when I say multiple first I mean like an eichel top player, a future #1C that’s sub like 24 years old, a franchise player trade that’s the only way if we’re going big on a center I think we should go.

What do you think the probability of sweeny trading this years first rounder? I think it definitely going to happen.

Do you think that this should be the last “take a run” for the cup year if he does? Or do you think if Bergeron comes back they take another swing at it again next year and trade another first rounder away?

What affect is hype going to have on Hertl negotiations? GMs aren’t as stupid as ACGMs. They aren’t going to look at the season Hertl is having and say “oh wow, he’s Gretzky!” Rentals just don’t get that much. It should come in somewhere around a 1st, a 3rd, and a prospect (not a super high end one), unless things go completely off the rails. Given that that hasn’t really happened before, I’m going to guess it doesn’t happen now. I also don’t think theres much uncertainty, Bergeron is coming back.

Btw, you shouldn’t be so vague with the whole, “multiple firsts,” thing. Most people see multiple firsts, and interpret it as, multiple firsts. And in this instance I’m a bit confused, you were talking about a young 2C and now eichel? Pretty different types there.
27 janv. 2022 à 17 h 57

Yes, it would be preferable to keep Lysell but if it's an elite talent like Hertl, that will be the price. Don't think Monahan is available and he's a middle-six C at this point. His level of play has dropped over the past two years so I would not target him.

Studnicka is in his 5th year post draft and 3rd pro season. He'll require waivers next season so I think they should give him a look and use him as an asset. He is a B prospect and projected middle-six F, we'll survive if he's traded. Just need to be done for the right deal.

Yes, IMO, they should give the best shot this season. We don't know if Bergeron will be back and as much as I would love him and Marchand to be elite forever, we don't know how long they'll keep this level of play. Aside from Ahcan and Studnicka, there's no "big" prospect that could join the team next year, prospect pool is depleted and not that much of cap space. Waiting for next year is really risky.
Snowball a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2022 à 18 h 5
Démarrer sujet
What affect is hype going to have on Hertl negotiations? GMs aren’t as stupid as ACGMs. They aren’t going to look at the season Hertl is having and say “oh wow, he’s Gretzky!” Rentals just don’t get that much. It should come in somewhere around a 1st, a 3rd, and a prospect (not a super high end one), unless things go completely off the rails. Given that that hasn’t really happened before, I’m going to guess it doesn’t happen now. I also don’t think theres much uncertainty, Bergeron is coming back.

Btw, you shouldn’t be so vague with the whole, “multiple firsts,” thing. Most people see multiple firsts, and interpret it as, multiple firsts. And in this instance I’m a bit confused, you were talking about a young 2C and now eichel? Pretty different types there.

So you think a BOS first, third and studnika get hertl?
27 janv. 2022 à 18 h 18
Banni
So you think a BOS first, third and studnika get hertl?

I don’t think studnicka is the right fit. San Jose likely wants someone that hasn’t turned pro yet. Maybe around the age of 20-21. Beecher could work. Maybe lauko, and on the higher end, lohrei.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage