Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $70 652 500 $0 $595 000 $10 847 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 6
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
1 025 000 $1 025 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
500 000 $500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
UFA - 1
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
2 175 000 $2 175 000 $
G
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 5
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 18
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,619
I don’t love either trade for the sharks and TBH i think we have to offer more for each player.
with Karlson Injury and our poor play lately against playoff caliber teams i really hope we opt to sell, build draft capitol and focus on retooling for next year.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,597
Why is the idea of the sharks making a playoffs still a thing? Behind in points percentage by a bit and just lost Karlsson for 2 months, maybe the whole year. If we are being realistic there’s no way the sharks make the playoffs and will probably pick in the 7-13 range in the first round.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 30
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
I don’t love either trade for the sharks and TBH i think we have to offer more for each player.
with Karlson Injury and our poor play lately against playoff caliber teams i really hope we opt to sell, build draft capitol and focus on retooling for next year.

Quoting: glarson17
Why is the idea of the sharks making a playoffs still a thing? Behind in points percentage by a bit and just lost Karlsson for 2 months, maybe the whole year. If we are being realistic there’s no way the sharks make the playoffs and will probably pick in the 7-13 range in the first round.

I agree that the Sharks will likely not make the playoffs and we will likely be sellers at the TDL. At the same time, though, we are close to being in a playoff spot and I really liked how the Sharks looked last night without EK65. I don’t hate these trades though because we aren’t given up much and we acquire two solid forwards who are both on pace for around 50 points. I don’t think it’s a terrible idea.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 33
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,955
The Metro’s top winning percentage team sells at the deadline… interesting

Now add in the return for Nino lacks anything worth trading for
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 36
Quoting: KingBurns88
I agree that the Sharks will likely not make the playoffs and we will likely be sellers at the TDL. At the same time, though, we are close to being in a playoff spot and I really liked how the Sharks looked last night without EK65. I don’t hate these trades though because we aren’t given up much and we acquire two solid forwards who are both on pace for around 50 points. I don’t think it’s a terrible idea.

They are both pending UFAs, they make no sense for the sharks especially when they are giving up young players and picks.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 41
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
Quoting: ecupirate07
The Metro’s top winning percentage team sells at the deadline… interesting

Now add in the return for Nino lacks anything worth trading for

I did this trade because it frees up a lot more cap space for Carolina. I think they could get a better player through a trade before the deadline with a similar cap hit as Niederreiter.

I really don’t think he has that much value. He’s a pending UFA and is getting paid too much imo. The only reason it’s fine for San Jose is because they have a lot of cap space.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 44
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
They are both pending UFAs, they make no sense for the sharks especially when they are giving up young players and picks.

I don’t think Leonard, Blichfeld, or Knyzhov will realistically ever play a role for the Sharks in the future and the picks aren’t that valuable.

Leonard is 23 and is only averaging half a ppg in the AHL. Blichfeld is doing pretty well but is already 23 and we have a ton of middle 6 prospects that will be ready as soon as next season. Knyzhov is good but I don’t know the extent of his injury and we have way too many LD.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 46
I did this trade because it frees up a lot more cap space for Carolina. I think they could get a better player through a trade before the deadline with a similar cap hit as Niederreiter.

I really don’t think he has that much value. He’s a pending UFA and is getting paid too much imo. The only reason it’s fine for San Jose is because they have a lot of cap space.

You know who has a similar cap hit and would be available… Tomas Hertl. Could grab a couple prospects from a loaded Carolina. I don’t see them moving a piece on the team though so I think the point is moot.
KingBurns88 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 48
I don’t think Leonard, Blichfeld, or Knyzhov will realistically ever play a role for the Sharks in the future and the picks aren’t that valuable.

Leonard is 23 and is only averaging half a ppg in the AHL. Blichfeld is doing pretty well but is already 23 and we have a ton of middle 6 prospects that will be ready as soon as next season. Knyzhov is good but I don’t know the extent of his injury and we have way too many LD.

I’m okay with moving Knyzhov with the unknown of how he will rebound from his injury. I don’t want to give up on Leonard and Blichfeld yet though. Those would be cheap resigns that should be able to fill holes when needed next year.
27 janv. 2022 à 14 h 53
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
Moving Knyzhov is a terrible idea.
27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 3
Modifié 27 janv. 2022 à 15 h 11

Nino is on a tear this season. Outside of 19-20 has been rated very highly for offense and defense output. Selling a good 2 way guy that is on pace for 50 points for pennies on the dollar doesn’t makes any sense for Carolina. Who are they going to get for a cheaper cap hit without breaking the bank?
evelutions2 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2022 à 16 h 38
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,445
If you are trying to get Nino, you will have to wait for the off-season and overpay him. Canes aren’t trading him right now.
27 janv. 2022 à 16 h 58
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
You know who has a similar cap hit and would be available… Tomas Hertl. Could grab a couple prospects from a loaded Carolina. I don’t see them moving a piece on the team though so I think the point is moot.

yeah I agree it’s pretty unconventional for a team to sell even if it’s to free up space but I feel like it would kinda make sense. I agree tho, pretty unlikely
27 janv. 2022 à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
I’m okay with moving Knyzhov with the unknown of how he will rebound from his injury. I don’t want to give up on Leonard and Blichfeld yet though. Those would be cheap resigns that should be able to fill holes when needed next year.

Leonard has been pretty bad this season and based off of that he won’t be an NHL caliber player. Blichfeld is fine but we have so many bottom 6 prospects.

Gregor, Balcers, Weatherby, Viel, Pederson, Raska, Reedy, Chmelevski, Halbgewachs, Merkley, etc. losing one/two isn’t going to be a big deal.
27 janv. 2022 à 17 h 5
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
Quoting: gary_bettman
Moving Knyzhov is a terrible idea.

we have too many LD tho

Vlasic, Simek, Ferraro, Kniazev, Hatakka, Pasichnuk, and Middleton. Ferraro should be our #1 LD for a good amount of time and Kniazev should be a solid 2nd pairing dman in a few seasons. Middleton has good synergy w/ Karlsson so he can fill that role for now. Vlasic and Simek are good enough for the bottom pair while Hatakka and Pasichnuk could be in the bottom 2 pairs soon as well. I don’t think Knyzhov is better than Ferraro and Kniazev will be better than him I think. I think Knyzhov has more value in a trade than on our 3rd pair.
27 janv. 2022 à 17 h 10
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
we have too many LD tho

Vlasic, Simek, Ferraro, Kniazev, Hatakka, Pasichnuk, and Middleton. Ferraro should be our #1 LD for a good amount of time and Kniazev should be a solid 2nd pairing dman in a few seasons. Middleton has good synergy w/ Karlsson so he can fill that role for now. Vlasic and Simek are good enough for the bottom pair while Hatakka and Pasichnuk could be in the bottom 2 pairs soon as well. I don’t think Knyzhov is better than Ferraro and Kniazev will be better than him I think. I think Knyzhov has more value in a trade than on our 3rd pair.

Pasichnuk is a career AHLer. Vlasic is certain to be bought out soon as he is terrible. Hatakka won't be ready for another year. Kniazev is a long term project. Quite simply, Knyzhov should not be traded for a UFA. Very bad asset management.
27 janv. 2022 à 17 h 13
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
Nino is on a tear this season. Outside of 19-20 has been rated very highly for offense and defense output. Selling a good 2 way guy that is on pace for 50 points for pennies on the dollar doesn’t makes any sense for Carolina. Who are they going to get for a cheaper cap hit without breaking the bank?

I know I signed him for this team but if not Kessel (w/ retention), R. Smith, Pavelski (with retention), Giroux (with retention) just to name a few. These are just guys that have been in a lot of trade talks recently but there’s a lot more.
27 janv. 2022 à 17 h 20
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
Quoting: gary_bettman
Pasichnuk is a career AHLer. Vlasic is certain to be bought out soon as he is terrible. Hatakka won't be ready for another year. Kniazev is a long term project. Quite simply, Knyzhov should not be traded for a UFA. Very bad asset management.

fine even w/ all of that we still have 3 totally capable defenseman in Ferraro, Middleton, and Simek who all fit they’re roles very well.
Ferraro pairs fantastically with Burns and is capable of covering for him when he joins the rush but can also play well offensively. Also blocks a ton of shots. Only 23 but an assistant captain and should be a top 4 defenseman for us for a decade plus.
Middleton pairs well with Karlsson with his defensive style of play and also makes up a bit for Karlsson’s lack of physicality. He’s also still pretty young.
Simek is good for the 3rd pair because he’s a pretty reliable defensive defenseman who has showed he can play pretty physically.

I just think this is solid enough until Kniazev and/or Hatakka can make the jump and if we trade Simek sometime for a late round pick then I think it’s better to sign a veteran defenseman with a similar style of play for our bottom pair.
27 janv. 2022 à 18 h 13
I know I signed him for this team but if not Kessel (w/ retention), R. Smith, Pavelski (with retention), Giroux (with retention) just to name a few. These are just guys that have been in a lot of trade talks recently but there’s a lot more.

Kessel isnt a Hurricanes type player. Any of those other players will cost a bunch to acquire outside of Smith (more than likely). Why does it make sense to get a small upgrade (if any) at a premium price while selling off our player at pennies?
29 janv. 2022 à 1 h 22
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
Kessel isnt a Hurricanes type player. Any of those other players will cost a bunch to acquire outside of Smith (more than likely). Why does it make sense to get a small upgrade (if any) at a premium price while selling off our player at pennies?

wdym by "Kessel isnt a Hurricanes type player." I agree Giroux might be too expensive but I think the other two guys would be good options. Smith would be basically free and a small upgrade to Niederreiter. Pavelski would probably be best IMO. Would probably cost around a 1st and a 2nd for retention but is a big upgrade and brings leadership.
29 janv. 2022 à 10 h 28
wdym by "Kessel isnt a Hurricanes type player." I agree Giroux might be too expensive but I think the other two guys would be good options. Smith would be basically free and a small upgrade to Niederreiter. Pavelski would probably be best IMO. Would probably cost around a 1st and a 2nd for retention but is a big upgrade and brings leadership.

Canes play a high tempo almost positionless hockey where all players have equal defensive responsibilities. Kessel isnt any of that.
KingBurns88 a aimé ceci.
29 janv. 2022 à 13 h 14
Démarrer sujet
go Sharks go
Canes play a high tempo almost positionless hockey where all players have equal defensive responsibilities. Kessel isnt any of that.

fair enough, but I'd still say trading Nino and acquiring Pavelski would be a good move

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage