Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $79 828 130 $1 741 463 $3 432 500 $1 671 870 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 8
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 075 000 $1 075 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
809 167 $809 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 janv. 2022 à 9 h 22
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 324
Modifié 24 janv. 2022 à 9 h 29
I’m a big fan of Connor Brown, I think he’s one of the more underrated players in the NHL. He would fit nicely into n Colorado’s middle six and help them on special teams.

I was tinkering with a Brown to COL trade yesterday, and personally I would have done this one of two ways.
1. Jost + pick for Brown: Jost’s $2M plus Colorado’s cap space is just enough to fit Brown’s contract under the salary cap. Even though Compher plays a bigger role for the Avs, I think Jost would be more valuable to the Sens as the younger player. Maybe you can get away with Jost + and 2nd or 3rd.
2. Prospect + pick for Brown with 50% retained: If you’re going to pay the price for Ottawa to retain, I think you go all in. It would be costly, you can point to the Blake Coleman trade to Tampa as an example (NJ didn’t retain but the cap hit and years remaining would be the same). But Colorado would have Brown this year and next for under $2M against the cap. Would Kaut + 1st Rd Pick get it done?

My hesitation with a Connor Brown trade is that I think Colorado could get a better player for a similar return. The value of his contract and the fact that Brown has term left (doesn’t need to be traded) will drive up the price. Personally I would also prefer a player than can play center if needed just in case you have an injury or suspension in the playoffs. The Avs have limited cap space, limited assets, and limited space on the roster. I would guess they only add one significant forward, if any, so it will be important that they get it right. Does Brown for 2 years put you over the top in the same way that a Giroux or Hertl would as a rental? I’m not sure.

If Colorado makes a deal with Ottawa, I think Anton Forsberg is another guy to watch. Unfortunately they still don’t have a solid 3rd goaltender after Johansson was claimed by FLA last month. Forsberg is a pending UFA, and the Sens have a good young goalie in Gustavsson plus money tied up in Murray. Forsberg won a Calder Cup with Bednar in Cleveland.
TJTwolf, sensibleguy et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 9 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,398
Quoting: Mergus80
I’m a big fan of Connor Brown, I think he’s one of the more underrated players in the NHL. He would fit nicely into n Colorado’s middle six and help them on special teams.

I was tinkering with a Brown to COL trade yesterday, and personally I would have done this one of two ways.
1. Jost + pick for Brown: Jost’s $2M plus Colorado’s cap space is just enough to fit Brown’s contract under the salary cap. Even though Compher plays a bigger role for the Avs, I think Jost would be more valuable to the Sens as the younger player. Maybe you can get away with Jost + and 2nd or 3rd.
2. Prospect + pick for Brown with 50% retained: If you’re going to pay the price for Ottawa to retain, I think you go all in. It would be costly, you can point to the Blake Coleman trade to Tampa as an example (NJ didn’t retain but the cap hit and years remaining would be the same). But Colorado would have Brown this year and next for under $2M against the cap. Would Kaut + 1st Rd Pick get it done?

My hesitation with a Connor Brown trade is that I think Colorado could get a better player for a similar return. The value of his contract and the fact that Brown has term left (doesn’t need to be traded) will drive up the price. Personally I would also prefer a player than can play center if needed just in case you have an injury or suspension in the playoffs. The Avs have limited cap space, limited assets, and limited space on the roster. I would guess they only add one significant forward, if any, so it will be important that they get it right. Does Brown for 2 years put you over the top in the same way that a Giroux or Hertl would as a rental? I’m not sure.

If Colorado makes a deal with Ottawa, I think Anton Forsberg is another guy to watch. Unfortunately they still don’t have a solid 3rd goaltender after Johansson was claimed by FLA last month. Forsberg is a pending UFA, and the Sens have a good young goalie in Gustavsson plus money tied up in Murray. Forsberg won a Calder Cup with Bednar in Cleveland.

All good points my friend. I think the bonus to Brown as a fit is in fact the number of options in how to get it done, and the Coleman trade certainly is a decent comparison. The good part of the Compher idea for me was that the retention doesn't need to be as high, Ottawa get Brown-lite (both play wing and can PK, JTC can play centre, whereas Brown adds more in scoring in the main pros and cons). Either of those other options is equally valid for different reasons however. I also get your point that it's maybe something of a gamble on whether it puts you over the top compared to Giroux or Hertl, but I like the options on extending Brown better vs a likely pure rental.

On Forsberg, I agree if the Avs look at acquiring a third G, then he's a good possibility.
24 janv. 2022 à 10 h 14
retired
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,761
i don't see the fit for ottawa. im not sure a late 1st is woth taking on more cap and a worse player.
TJTwolf et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 10 h 16
Quoting: TJTwolf
All good points my friend. I think the bonus to Brown as a fit is in fact the number of options in how to get it done, and the Coleman trade certainly is a decent comparison. The good part of the Compher idea for me was that the retention doesn't need to be as high, Ottawa get Brown-lite (both play wing and can PK, JTC can play centre, whereas Brown adds more in scoring in the main pros and cons). Either of those other options is equally valid for different reasons however. I also get your point that it's maybe something of a gamble on whether it puts you over the top compared to Giroux or Hertl, but I like the options on extending Brown better vs a likely pure rental.

On Forsberg, I agree if the Avs look at acquiring a third G, then he's a good possibility.

I wouldn’t be too upset losing JTC if it makes the team better. Brown at $3.6M >> Compher at $3.5M. Maybe Ottawa really likes him. The versatility you mentioned could be helpful when they plug him in to a young lineup. If the Avs do move out a top 9 guy like Compher in a trade for an upgrade, maybe they do try to get one more top 9 forward as a straight up addition.
TJTwolf et sensibleguy a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 10 h 22
Démarrer sujet
I wouldn’t be too upset losing JTC if it makes the team better. Brown at $3.6M >> Compher at $3.5M. Maybe Ottawa really likes him. The versatility you mentioned could be helpful when they plug him in to a young lineup. If the Avs do move out a top 9 guy like Compher in a trade for an upgrade, maybe they do try to get one more top 9 forward as a straight up addition.

Hence my Jost-Faksa move in my most recent post even though it's not a straight up addition. I've found if you post one trade/move to consider at a time it (generally) gets more thought put into responses, and more discussion lol. Also part of why I favour moving JTC this way (method in my madness so to speak). Thinking on Forsberg...maybe throw in the 2022 5th for him to up the ante a little? Not really sure on his value as a third G.
SankFeravalli a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 13 h 47
Curious to know what @sensibleguy thinks the price would be for Connor Brown
TJTwolf et sensibleguy a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 15 h 14
Serf
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,461
Curious to know what sensibleguy thinks the price would be for Connor Brown

Love Connor Brown. His last 82 games he has 26 goals and 28 assists for 54 points. He would have the highest PK toi among forwards the last three seasons if Ottawa hadn’t had so many games PPD. A lot of positives for a guy with a $3.6MM AAV, and he just turned 28, 10 days ago. I don’t think Ottawa wants to trade Brown. I’d sign him this summer to a two year $9MM extension, locking him up for the next three seasons. So basically I wouldn’t trade him, but this is a decent offer, although I wouldn’t retain unless I absolutely had to.

I’m still going on about not getting Graves, he would have been a perfect fit for Ottawa.
24 janv. 2022 à 15 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: sensibleguy
Love Connor Brown. His last 82 games he has 26 goals and 28 assists for 54 points. He would have the highest PK toi among forwards the last three seasons if Ottawa hadn’t had so many games PPD. A lot of positives for a guy with a $3.6MM AAV, and he just turned 28, 10 days ago. I don’t think Ottawa wants to trade Brown. I’d sign him this summer to a two year $9MM extension, locking him up for the next three seasons. So basically I wouldn’t trade him, but this is a decent offer, although I wouldn’t retain unless I absolutely had to.

I’m still going on about not getting Graves, he would have been a perfect fit for Ottawa.

We've certainly missed Graves's PK abilities this year. Curse that pesky expansion draft and the log jam on LD. Thanks for giving me an Ottawa fan's opinion. Brown's PK'ing abilities are a definite plus in my reasons for targeting him.
sensibleguy a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage