Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $62 623 889 $0 $4 118 750 $18 876 111 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 3
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance318 750 $$319K)
C
RFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
737 500 $737 500 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 janv. 2022 à 5 h 33
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,981
Don't see Ottawa moving Brannstrom just as he's finally living up to expectations
TheBoyDuddus et hylyx a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 8 h 28
PlusMinus is stupid
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
Detroit should not trade Namestikov. They need to extend him. At some point, they need to stop selling at the deadline and just stand pat to take the next step, while re-signing guys. In my opinion, the only guys they should be moving are Leddy (if they don't plan on re-signing him) and Greiss, unless Yzerman goes big and pulls off another trade like the Mantha-Vrana trade from last season.

Just stock piling picks at some point is senseless, as you end up losing those picks for nothing anyways, when you can't give them all a good enough look, because your pipeline is too crowded.
hylyx a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 8 h 46
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,725
Edmonton declines hard. They don't want your junk and they certainly aren't paying you for it.
24 janv. 2022 à 8 h 48
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 301
We’re absolutely not trading Zadina for brannstrom. Brannstrom is still waffling between the ahl and nhl.

If you want a lateral “new environment trade” go for Kirby Dach - their ppg is virtually the same and they’re both disappointing in that regard but have some okay fancy stats and a definite floor of third liner at least but high potential. Their coaches just despise them and they don’t fit their systems. Add a second because Dach is a centre though.
hylyx a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 9 h 9
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,992
The Calgary trade and the LA trade are the only ones Detroit accepts but I don't think either of them accept. If Calgary makes the playoffs maybe they want depth or if they don't like their chances to go all the way they could choose not to rent any players. Keep the pick until next season. Namestnikov without retention is about a 3rd if we retain its a 2nd mostly because can only retain on 2 more players.
hylyx a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 9 h 41
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,068
Not overly interested in swapping Brannstrom for Zadina. At this point Zadinas floor is higher but ceiling is definitely lower. I’d rather roll the dice on low floor/high ceiling Brannstrom.
hylyx a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 9 h 42
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Quoting: CD282
Edmonton declines hard. They don't want your junk and they certainly aren't paying you for it.

I’d take that deal. Actually might rather include broberg instead of Niemelianen because of the physical nature he could bring. Depending heavily on how klefs going and if Keith plans to play or retire next year.
Gregzky a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 10 h 24
Datsyukian
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 194
Quoting: Mystaes
We’re absolutely not trading Zadina for brannstrom. Brannstrom is still waffling between the ahl and nhl.

If you want a lateral “new environment trade” go for Kirby Dach - their ppg is virtually the same and they’re both disappointing in that regard but have some okay fancy stats and a definite floor of third liner at least but high potential. Their coaches just despise them and they don’t fit their systems. Add a second because Dach is a centre though.

Yikes
24 janv. 2022 à 10 h 48
Quoting: Timmah007
I’d take that deal. Actually might rather include broberg instead of Niemelianen because of the physical nature he could bring. Depending heavily on how klefs going and if Keith plans to play or retire next year.

I'm glad you aren't running the team then! Greiss and Leddy are having terrible seasons and Gagner is a nothingburger.

This season Greiss is -0.498 in GSAx. That's worse even than Koskinen, who has posted -0.346 this year. Greiss is a downgrade. A quick look at the prior 2 years (here) shows Greiss hasn't been as good as Koskinen for several years.

A quick look at NST shows us that Leddy is the worse Detroit defenseman for GF% rel at -12.71. Who would he replace in Edmonton, Duncan Keith? He's the best Oilers defenseman by the same metric, at +7.47.

You've got to look at the facts here before making a declaration like that. The Oilers lose this trade on the ice, on the cap ($1.05M) and it has them giving up a prospect and a high pick. There's no way to couch this as a good trade for Edmonton, and you want to make it worse by upgrading the prospect??
24 janv. 2022 à 10 h 49

All the players in this trade are UFA's in the summer.
24 janv. 2022 à 11 h 25
All the players in this trade are UFA's in the summer.

That’s a big part of why I don’t mind it. I’d take leddy over koekkoek for third pair leaving russell as 7th d.
Greiss I’m pretty sure remember seeing something where he didn’t want to play in a Canadian market so that could be an issue but he can back up skinner until if/when smith returns then he can go on waivers. I like kosk but at this point I think just removing him from the toxic environment around him will most importantly help him from a mental standpoint but also give the team a fresh breath of air as it appears they are also shouldering a lot of the responsibility for what’s gone wrong. Gagner is just an extra I’d be happy to have as an extra you know every time he puts an oilers jersey on he’s going to give 110% that effort level can help and hopefully spread as there are a few individuals in the bottom of line up I personally don’t see a consistent effort level from aside from benson really do like his consistent effort. It’s not going to fix everything but could bring upon positive results.
hylyx a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 11 h 36
That’s a big part of why I don’t mind it. I’d take leddy over koekkoek for third pair leaving russell as 7th d.
Greiss I’m pretty sure remember seeing something where he didn’t want to play in a Canadian market so that could be an issue but he can back up skinner until if/when smith returns then he can go on waivers. I like kosk but at this point I think just removing him from the toxic environment around him will most importantly help him from a mental standpoint but also give the team a fresh breath of air as it appears they are also shouldering a lot of the responsibility for what’s gone wrong. Gagner is just an extra I’d be happy to have as an extra you know every time he puts an oilers jersey on he’s going to give 110% that effort level can help and hopefully spread as there are a few individuals in the bottom of line up I personally don’t see a consistent effort level from aside from benson really do like his consistent effort. It’s not going to fix everything but could bring upon positive results.

So in a trade for 3 rental "extras", you're willing to send back your #1 prospect plus a high pick and lose $1M on the cap? That makes absolutely no sense.
24 janv. 2022 à 11 h 48
So in a trade for 3 rental "extras", you're willing to send back your #1 prospect plus a high pick and lose $1M on the cap? That makes absolutely no sense.

I would consider broberg over niemelianen just because oilers could really use that big body that hits people on the back end more than a gifted skater/puck transporter considering already have nurse and Barrie who can transport the puck very efficiently and have Bouchard who can move the puck arguably better than both them. Putting value aside broberg skill set is a lot more redundant on this roster.
hylyx a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 11 h 55
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 229

I would take this deal, Leddy is a really good 2nd pair dman. But Niemelianen is no where near as good as Broberg. Niemelianen is a 3rd pair guy long term, maybe a 2nd pair at best. Broberg has top pair potential.
24 janv. 2022 à 12 h 10
Quoting: Gregzky
I would take this deal, Leddy is a really good 2nd pair dman. But Niemelianen is no where near as good as Broberg. Niemelianen is a 3rd pair guy long term, maybe a 2nd pair at best. Broberg has top pair potential.

Considering oilers needs on blueline moving forward I actually think they should be really high on Niemelianen. If broberg is too much value for some also have samorukov. All three won’t stay oilers property threw next year all are nearing the point of needing opportunity and can’t provide for all. Between them Niemelianen is the one I think Holland will have the toughest time moving because he is big and very physical which lacks on current team.
24 janv. 2022 à 13 h 20
Quoting: Gregzky

No he isn't. I posted his numbers and they're bad. Really bad.

Keith is far better. There's nothing here that's worth a 2nd + prospect, especially when the Oilers are taking back more cap than they're sending out.
24 janv. 2022 à 13 h 22
I would consider broberg over niemelianen just because oilers could really use that big body that hits people on the back end more than a gifted skater/puck transporter considering already have nurse and Barrie who can transport the puck very efficiently and have Bouchard who can move the puck arguably better than both them. Putting value aside broberg skill set is a lot more redundant on this roster.

Value aside?? How can you suggest a trade where you lose a ton of value and then justify it by saying "value aside"?

shakes head
Gregzky a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 14 h 0
Value aside?? How can you suggest a trade where you lose a ton of value and then justify it by saying "value aside"?

shakes head

Sometimes the most value asset isn’t the one the team needs the most. We need more physicality in the d zone broberg doesn’t bring that. Niemelianen does. Having both with the team next year is questionable at best since wouldn’t ideally want to pair Bouchard or Barrie with a rookie one would have to be.
24 janv. 2022 à 20 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 553
Edmonton and ottowa trades aren't positive for Detroit, especially the Edmonton one. The other ones are good.
25 janv. 2022 à 7 h 40
Sometimes the most value asset isn’t the one the team needs the most. We need more physicality in the d zone broberg doesn’t bring that. Niemelianen does. Having both with the team next year is questionable at best since wouldn’t ideally want to pair Bouchard or Barrie with a rookie one would have to be.

You always keep your young skilled players. That's how you build a winner. Do you see great teams throwing out talent at 10 cents on the dollar just because they have other talented players? Of course not. But that's exactly what you're suggesting - that the Oilers should trade Broberg for roster downgrades just because they have other offensive weapons. Dumb.
26 janv. 2022 à 17 h 42
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 17

I think the Oilers under pay massively here.

Leddy fixes a lot of issues (2LD)
Gagner is an upgrade over Ryan (Gagner has 102 TOI on the penalty kill, 20 minutes more than any player on the Wings)
Griess isn't good, but he and Koskinen have similar stats

You're giving up Markus Neimelainen (who is meh) and a 2nd for rentals, two of which improve the team.

Wings get a second and a meh prospect.
26 janv. 2022 à 17 h 47
Quoting: StopBeingAHomer
I think the Oilers under pay massively here.

Leddy fixes a lot of issues (2LD)
Gagner is an upgrade over Ryan (Gagner has 102 TOI on the penalty kill, 20 minutes more than any player on the Wings)
Griess isn't good, but he and Koskinen have similar stats

You're giving up Markus Neimelainen (who is meh) and a 2nd for rentals, two of which improve the team.

Wings get a second and a meh prospect.

Leddy isn't a 2LD, that's silly.

Gagner isn't a center, so he doesn't replace Ryan at all.

Edmonton has no use for any of these guys. Why would they give up a 2nd + a nearly-NHL-ready shutdown defenseman?
26 janv. 2022 à 17 h 58
Leddy isn't a 2LD, that's silly.

Gagner isn't a center, so he doesn't replace Ryan at all.

Edmonton has no use for any of these guys. Why would they give up a 2nd + a nearly-NHL-ready shutdown defenseman?

I don't think you watch a lot of Leddy lol. The guy eats minutes and can put up a solid amount of points in a season. Getting him a $2,750,000 is an absolute steal.

Gagner may not play a ton of center anymore, but the guy has more skill and kills a ton of penalty minutes. You just lose Ryan's face off ability. Realistically, you could get rid of Sceviour or Shore.

Niemelaninen got walked around A LOT during his stint here. I'm not so high on him (Samarukov and Broberg profile much better).
26 janv. 2022 à 18 h 5
Quoting: StopBeingAHomer
I don't think you watch a lot of Leddy lol. The guy eats minutes and can put up a solid amount of points in a season. Getting him a $2,750,000 is an absolute steal.

Gagner may not play a ton of center anymore, but the guy has more skill and kills a ton of penalty minutes. You just lose Ryan's face off ability. Realistically, you could get rid of Sceviour or Shore.

Niemelaninen got walked around A LOT during his stint here. I'm not so high on him (Samarukov and Broberg profile much better).

Leddy isn't going to play above Nurse or Keith and his numbers are terrible last time I looked. By the deadline Broberg may be back up too, meaning Leddy is an extra. Gagner is well known in Edmonton, he doesn't fit except as an extra, if that. Kind of like Sceviour and Shore.

No interest at all. Have a great day.
26 janv. 2022 à 18 h 48
Leddy isn't going to play above Nurse or Keith and his numbers are terrible last time I looked. By the deadline Broberg may be back up too, meaning Leddy is an extra. Gagner is well known in Edmonton, he doesn't fit except as an extra, if that. Kind of like Sceviour and Shore.

No interest at all. Have a great day.

Nick Leddy is MILES ahead of Duncan Keith, what are you talking about. I won't lie, Keith hasn't been as bad as I thought he would be, but the guy is not better than Leddy dude. If you want to contend, Broberg will stay in the AHL until next season. Let him get some consistent minutes.

Gagner may be an extra, but he is a much better penalty killer (again, 102 penalty minutes killed) than Shore and he actually has the ability to produce, which is missing big time from the Oilers bottom 6.

You're undervaluing Leddy tremendously, while overrating Niemelaninen's value.
hylyx a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage