Forums/Armchair-GM

Send Perfetti down play Svech trade Dillon

Créé par: MisstheWhalers
Équipe: 2021-22 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 23 janv. 2022
Publié: 23 janv. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Holy f@C% Chevy wtf are you waiting for?!! Its time to send Perfetti back to the AHL to start scoring again and slide his ELC cause this team you have here is going nowhere with or without young #91, take the slightly longer road with this kids development and save him for next year. Yes he's looked decent and very promising BUT he has 1 point in 8 games, pretty sure Svech would have that playing in the top 6/9.
I also firmly believe Perfetti should absolutely be developing to play center, he won't do that if he stays up with the Jets.

So yeah get Svechnikov back in with PLD and KC, they worked pretty well to start the year, let's give that a try again until Ehlers is back.

As minor as it is if Reichel isn't in Covid protocol get him in the lineup and Poganski out, that is if you don't trade for Kassian... lol 😆

The Dillon trade is just something that I thought of now, think the Jets could use some muscle up front and Samberg and Stanley replace Dillon well enough and Edmonton could really use a physical dman like Dillon, do I think Chevy would do this trade? No but do think the Jets could use a Kassian type, no doubt he is overpaid though.

Should sell Copp and Stastny (if he wants to go to a contender) at the TDL for the best returns possible.

Lastly its looking like the new boss is the same as the old boss, gawd I hope they have someone else lined up for head coach, might be time to replace some of the assistants too.

Anyway I think the Jets are not a playoff team unless one of the Central teams ahead of them get hit with some serious injuries to key guys. Chevy really needs to decide what direction to take this team and get to work cause as they're presently built they're a middling team at best.
Transactions
WPG
  1. Kassian, Zack
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
  3. Choix de 7e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Dillon, Brenden
Détails additionnels:
If there's conditions on the 2nd round pick from the Keith trade then make it the Oilers 2023 2nd.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de EDM
Logo de CBJ
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de EDM
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de EDM
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $75 441 313 $145 122 $1 100 000 $6 058 687 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 640 000 $3 640 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
752 500 $752 500 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 0
Jets Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 290
Too bad Vancouver scooped up Bruce, he would have been awesome for this team with the forwards we have!
MisstheWhalers et Windjammer a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 9
Démarrer sujet
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,352
Quoting: Boggsauce
Too bad Vancouver scooped up Bruce, he would have been awesome for this team with the forwards we have!

Yes I was thinking that well before Van hired BB.
Boggsauce a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 14
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,958
I understand being upset with the Jets, but making bad trades, for bad players with even worse contracts isn't going to help the Jets win games now or the future if they get stuck with Kassian's contract.

I think this current road trip is really showing us where the Jets are at. They just can't compete with teams that are in the playoff picture and continually drop stink bombs in games where they need to to compete. As you say, Chevy needs to evaluate where this team is heading and what players he thinks suit that direction.

I'm all for making changes/trades to revamp the core but the Jets can't just make panic trades as some have suggested today. Chevy needs to make moves that address issues, and not move guys just for the sake of change. At least IMO.

Other than the trade though I agree with what you're saying.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 15
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 627
Sending down perfetti is the last thing they should do. He looks so good. He’s clearly ready
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 29
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 728
Oilers accept.
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 31
Démarrer sujet
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: TuckerPoolman
Sending down perfetti is the last thing they should do. He looks so good. He’s clearly ready

1 goal in 8 games is clearly ready?

The Jets aren't making the playoffs, slide that ELC to start next year.
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 40
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Quoting: TuckerPoolman

He’s ready, but saving the extra year would be nice. Plus he would get some playoff experience with the moose. Jets aren’t making playoffs this year.

As for the OP Jesus Christ you made the first really bad trade I’ve seen you make on here. Kassian has been a different player since his last injury. On an awful deal too. Not the player the jets need. If you trade Dillon, you go back to a soft defence again. Stanley is the guy that needs to be traded, he hasn’t been great, the jets need to capitalize on his price now. Likely need to look at moving Heinola as well.
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 47
Démarrer sujet
MisstheWhalers
Modifié 23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 56
Quoting: Windjammer
I understand being upset with the Jets, but making bad trades, for bad players with even worse contracts isn't going to help the Jets win games now or the future if they get stuck with Kassian's contract.

I think this current road trip is really showing us where the Jets are at. They just can't compete with teams that are in the playoff picture and continually drop stink bombs in games where they need to to compete. As you say, Chevy needs to evaluate where this team is heading and what players he thinks suit that direction.

I'm all for making changes/trades to revamp the core but the Jets can't just make panic trades as some have suggested today. Chevy needs to make moves that address issues, and not move guys just for the sake of change. At least IMO.

Other than the trade though I agree with what you're saying.

I was just trying to come up with something different then sending a guy out for a pick.. lol

Do think they need a Kassian type for the 4th line, am under no delusions that that alone will make them a better team, they really need some guys that play with some emotion though, they're too flat too often. Kassians contract does worry me but so does Dillons to be honest, hope they can recoup at least one 2nd round pick if they trade him which they should imo.

I'm honestly not surprised to see them struggle the way they are.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 55
Démarrer sujet
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: tsyls
He’s ready, but saving the extra year would be nice. Plus he would get some playoff experience with the moose. Jets aren’t making playoffs this year.

As for the OP Jesus Christ you made the first really bad trade I’ve seen you make on here. Kassian has been a different player since his last injury. On an awful deal too. Not the player the jets need. If you trade Dillon, you go back to a soft defence again. Stanley is the guy that needs to be traded, he hasn’t been great, the jets need to capitalize on his price now. Likely need to look at moving Heinola as well.

I hear ya, it just came to me after looking at an Oilers thread so I posted it.. lol.. Really do think they need a Kassian type though but yeah his contract isn't great, Dillons concerns me too to be honest and even moreso Schmidt's, knew those trades would be problems sooner then later.

This post was mostly about sending Perfetti down to be honest, yes he's looked decent but sliding his ELC could be really beneficial and as I said one goal in 8 games isn't exactly blowing the doors off either.

What could they get for Stanley though? I really would like to see some of the other D prospects called up like Kovacevic and Gawanke. I'd be open to trading Heinola for the right return.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2022 à 20 h 59
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
I was just trying to come up with something different then sending a guy out for a pick.. lol

Do think they need a Kassian type for the 4th line, am under no delusions that that alone will make them a better team, they really need some guys that play with some emotion though, they're too flat too often. Kassians contract does worry me but so does Dillons to be honest, hope they can recoup at least one 2nd round pick if they trade him which they should imo.

I'm honestly not surprised to see them struggle the way they are.

Well, they do need to change something and I can understand trying to com up with something different.

I am actually a little surprised at how the coaching change seems to have had little to no affect on the teams ability to compete. Which leads me to believe that unfortunately it is the players that need to change as opposed to the coaching. Which is going to be a lot tougher to accomplish. I wish the Jets had made a coaching change that brought in a new and different face. If they had a new, not in-house coach and were still performing the same then we would know for sure it's the players. This way I'm just 90% sure it's the players.

I guess the only plus is I don't have to waste so much time watching games.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2022 à 21 h 9
Well, they do need to change something and I can understand trying to com up with something different.

I am actually a little surprised at how the coaching change seems to have had little to no affect on the teams ability to compete. Which leads me to believe that unfortunately it is the players that need to change as opposed to the coaching. Which is going to be a lot tougher to accomplish. I wish the Jets had made a coaching change that brought in a new and different face. If they had a new, not in-house coach and were still performing the same then we would know for sure it's the players. This way I'm just 90% sure it's the players.

I guess the only plus is I don't have to waste so much time watching games.

I feel like the reason why coaching change hasn’t done much, is because they’re literally using the same systems just with a different voice. They needed to make wholesale changes not just a different voice.

Quoting: MisstheWhalers
I hear ya, it just came to me after looking at an Oilers thread so I posted it.. lol.. Really do think they need a Kassian type though but yeah his contract isn't great, Dillons concerns me too to be honest and even moreso Schmidt's, knew those trades would be problems sooner then later.

This post was mostly about sending Perfetti down to be honest, yes he's looked decent but sliding his ELC could be really beneficial and as I said one goal in 8 games isn't exactly blowing the doors off either.

What could they get for Stanley though? I really would like to see some of the other D prospects called up like Kovacevic and Gawanke. I'd be open to trading Heinola for the right return.

I think you can get a 2nd for Stanley, or if a team is desperate a late 1st. Heinola imo is stuck behind a logjam of LHD, he’s super close to NHL ready. They need to use him in a trade, the longer they delay it, the more his value will drop. Use him in a package deal to grab a top 6 winger.

I agree they need someone who plays a physical style up front. Just not kassian hahaha.

As for Dillon, he’s literally the only dman besides pionk that plays with any grit. It’s still waaaay too easy to get to the front of the net when that pairing isn’t on the ice. Dillon has been solid. They need another top 4 RHD so they can split Dillon and pionk up. Trading Schmidt makes more sense to me than trading Dillon.

As for Perfetti, he would benefit from being sent down. He’s been good, and he’s been much better than what his points show. He generates a lot of offensive opportunities. But saving the extra year would be crucial for the jets down the road.
MisstheWhalers et Windjammer a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2022 à 21 h 14
I feel like the reason why coaching change hasn’t done much, is because they’re literally using the same systems just with a different voice. They needed to make wholesale changes not just a different voice.

Agreed. If they would have made a real coaching and systems change, we'd have a lot better understanding of where the jets are.
MisstheWhalers et tsyls a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2022 à 21 h 16
Agreed. If they would have made a real coaching and systems change, we'd have a lot better understanding of where the jets are.

100% agree. I don’t understand, the systems clearly were failing but they just changed the voice. They need to make a real change over the summer. I think berube could be a FA coach next summer, but not sure.
Windjammer et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
24 janv. 2022 à 4 h 57
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,265
100% agree. I don’t understand, the systems clearly were failing but they just changed the voice. They need to make a real change over the summer. I think berube could be a FA coach next summer, but not sure.

Agreed. To me it seems like they hired Lowry because the Jets weren't keen on signing any of the available free agent coaches -- Maurice's separation by mutual consent came too late -- and that they would have a larger and deeper pool of candidates in the offseason. As it stands, the new guy has a worse record than the old guy so there is little chance the Jets can grab 60-65% of the remaining points available so that they can be torched by COL or VGK.

While it would be smart asset management to develop Perfetti as a C with the Moose, especially since the Jets are not contenders (or even playoff bound), I doubt the Jets will make that call and instead they will play him in two more games and burn a year of his ELC this week.

Looking at the games heading into the All-Star break
- FLA has the potential of being like the recent COL game;
- VAN is a winnable game if they have to run with their 4th string goalie;
- STL is on an 8-2-0 run compared to the Jets' 4-4-2 run;
- PHI is a winnable game. If they lose against a team that is winless in their past 11.....
tsyls et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage