Severson

Créé par: Trickster
Équipe: 2021-22 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 22 janv. 2022
Publié: 22 janv. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
TOR
  1. Severson, Damon (1 600 000 $ retained)
  2. Vilén, Topias [Liste de réserve]
NJD
  1. Abruzzese, Nick [Liste de réserve]
  2. Holl, Justin
  3. Ritchie, Nick
  4. Robertson, Nicholas
  5. Scott, Ian
  6. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 349 782 $0 $400 000 $150 218 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
2 566 666 $2 566 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD
RFA - 2
834 167 $834 167 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
785 000 $785 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 janv. 2022 à 19 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,584
Quoting: Trickster
No pick at all if we dont make conference finals, has to results only based.

I would rather get Severson, his additional year is the reason why.

I cant see Kiviranta being a sticking point.
And with Bishop forced into retirement, Khudobin fallen off the wagon... makes too much sense for Mzraek.

Who do you want for a backup next season?

Hallak I think 1 yr 1.5 or 2×1 gets it done
28 janv. 2022 à 20 h 0
Quoting: oneX
I think adding Severson is a better idea than Braun and Manson. I don't know what to make of Chycrun(spelling?) because he's on a bad team and I wonder how he would look on a good team. Everyone on Capfriendly just automatically assumes that he will be great on a good team but I have my doubts.

Also gotta be careful of trading Holl. He is probably the depth the team needs for playoffs success.

Thoughts Sign_em_up000000 ?

I think chychrun would be a good fit but an unnecessary one. If we traded for him Sandin ++ would be going the other way, likley sandin, lilly, one of amirov/robertson and a 1st... to me that's too much to give up for someone who isn't needed.

Agree on severson but if dubas doesnt want too pay the price it would take braun would be a cheaper alliterative.
28 janv. 2022 à 20 h 8
Trading Holl has to come with upgrade on him to me, does not have to be direct trade
Braun is not to me.

Klingberg would be but I'd rather add Severson.
Chychrun is having a bad year after playing elite for 3 seasons, he could be worth it.

I feel added Chychrun would want me to trade Muzzin but that does seem like the right move.

Agree holl out and braun in is a lateral move but I wouldn't move holl if braun was the only move we make on d.

If chychrun is coming to the leafs sandin, Liljegren one of amirov/Robertson and a 1st is going the other way so muzzin wouldn't be going anywhere.
29 janv. 2022 à 5 h 31
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,744
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
I think chychrun would be a good fit but an unnecessary one. If we traded for him Sandin ++ would be going the other way, likley sandin, lilly, one of amirov/robertson and a 1st... to me that's too much to give up for someone who isn't needed.

Agree on severson but if dubas doesnt want too pay the price it would take braun would be a cheaper alliterative.

I dont want Chychrun due to asking price.
And I'd start looking at moving Muzzin if we did get him.

Would you?
Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 2 h 13
I dont want Chychrun due to asking price.
And I'd start looking at moving Muzzin if we did get him.

Would you?

I'm in the same boat as you brah. Chychrun would be a great addition especially his contract, but it makes no sesnse considering what we'd have to give up and it wouldn't strengthen a need for this team.

Yes. We would have to move Muzz of we got Chychrun which only adds to the assets we need to give up too aquire him.

What do you think of Halak as an option if we move on from Marazek this offseason? Also would like to know @oneX thoughts on Halak or who else he would like in net next year.

I've been looking at options for rhd for us and though there are a few different avenues we could go down Severson makes the most sense.

Crazy thought... what do you guys think of suban as a low cost option if Severson is off the table? They'd probably take Ritchie back.

You've done it again Trickster... you broke cf! The place where ppl take out their frustrations on others like verbal punching bags because they don't have to do it face to face. I understand why you don't want too post here^ but it's also the same reason why ppl like you n our boy onex are needed here to verbally knock sense into the heard and steer them in the right direction.

I figured you should know other ppls point of view considering this place is so toxic.
oneX et Trickster a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 2 h 22
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,601
I'm in the same boat as you brah. Chychrun would be a great addition especially his contract, but it makes no sesnse considering what we'd have to give up and it wouldn't strengthen a need for this team.

Yes. We would have to move Muzz of we got Chychrun which only adds to the assets we need to give up too aquire him.

What do you think of Halak as an option if we move on from Marazek this offseason? Also would like to know oneX thoughts on Halak or who else he would like in net next year.

I've been looking at options for rhd for us and though there are a few different avenues we could go down Severson makes the most sense.

Crazy thought... what do you guys think of suban as a low cost option if Severson is off the table? They'd probably take Ritchie back.

You've done it again Trickster... you broke cf! The place where ppl take out their frustrations on others like verbal punching bags because they don't have to do it face to face. I understand why you don't want too post here^ but it's also the same reason why ppl like you n our boy onex are needed here to verbally knock sense into the heard and steer them in the right direction.

I figured you should know other ppls point of view considering this place is so toxic.

Hey bud 😎

First of all, did you catch the Leafs/Red Wings game tonight? More importantly, the second intermission? Teams are calling Dubas about Mrazek.

Halak might be a good option in the off season but I think Vancouver cannot take on Mrazek so it would have to be two separate deals IMO.

Now...Subban: I think he's not able to keep up with the play and it's really showing this season. He's slew footed (accidentally or otherwise?) a few players and that tells me he just can't keep up. Not a good option IMO.
Sign_em_up000000 et Trickster a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 2 h 49
Hey bud 😎

First of all, did you catch the Leafs/Red Wings game tonight? More importantly, the second intermission? Teams are calling Dubas about Mrazek.

Halak might be a good option in the off season but I think Vancouver cannot take on Mrazek so it would have to be two separate deals IMO.

Now...Subban: I think he's not able to keep up with the play and it's really showing this season. He's slew footed (accidentally or otherwise?) a few players and that tells me he just can't keep up. Not a good option IMO.

What's up brothercheers

No, I was visiting my parents with my kids they get the t.v. lol.

I'll bet you his fist call was from Holland...

I didn't even think of van taking on halakHuh? ...maybe as part of a bigger trade, Miller (cough) to help balance out the cap? Either way unless I'm forgetting about someone he'd be my top choice. I would offer him 1×1.5 or 2×1

The reason I brought up Subban is because well fist I think we could put Ritchie in the trade and second his money comes off the books in the offseason (retention would be needed) and we wouldn't have to give up anything of value IMO and third Dubas has already been connected to pk in the past.

Honestly, this year has been hard to figure out what the best course of action is to take at the deadline because we've already "gone for it" last year and we can't afford too keep moving picks and prospects like they don't matter. On the flipside if we go out in the 1st rnd again dubas is likley gone and who knows how far that will extend and this iteration of the team is the best we've seen yet... they finally figured it out!
oneX et Trickster a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 8 h 47
What's up brothercheers

No, I was visiting my parents with my kids they get the t.v. lol.

I'll bet you his fist call was from Holland...

I didn't even think of van taking on halakHuh? ...maybe as part of a bigger trade, Miller (cough) to help balance out the cap? Either way unless I'm forgetting about someone he'd be my top choice. I would offer him 1×1.5 or 2×1

The reason I brought up Subban is because well fist I think we could put Ritchie in the trade and second his money comes off the books in the offseason (retention would be needed) and we wouldn't have to give up anything of value IMO and third Dubas has already been connected to pk in the past.

Honestly, this year has been hard to figure out what the best course of action is to take at the deadline because we've already "gone for it" last year and we can't afford too keep moving picks and prospects like they don't matter. On the flipside if we go out in the 1st rnd again dubas is likley gone and who knows how far that will extend and this iteration of the team is the best we've seen yet... they finally figured it out!

I like JT Miller alot. He brings elements Leafs lack. I'm not sure the Leafs want to be trading Hirvonen or Topi or even Amironov and truthfully it will take two of those guys just to get Miller IMO because the dude is that good.

Subban is a bad idea now. He's lost speed, not that he had alot to begin with.

As for this team figuring it out, they have stretches where they play solid defence but the problem I see is when they go up by 2-3 goals, instead of locking the game down defensively, these guys are trying to get the next goal.

Look at Tampa for example... once they have a 2-3 goal lead, generally they shutdown teams for the rest of the game and I think that's what the Leafs need to learn to do before the playoffs start. If the Leafs don't learn this, sadly it will be another first round exit.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 9
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel

What do you think of Halak as an option if we move on from Marazek this offseason? Also would like to know oneX thoughts on Halak or who else he would like in net next year.

Halak in hindsight would have been good move, right now... Vancouver has gotta be looking for cap relief and we cant offer that.

I think there will be big shakeup in Vancouver.
I think there will be major trades by them, more than just Miller.

Subban, is probably not good enough.
I'd take on chance on him at low cost, but even at 50% retention he makes too much to try.

Severson doesn't have the value to warrant Niemela, Amriov, Knies or Hiroven.
oneX et Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
1 févr. 2022 à 19 h 17
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel
@sign_em_up000000

Tell me what you think of this

Petry with 50% retention

For

Ritchie
Robertson
Holl
Rights to Abrussive
1st rounder
11 févr. 2022 à 8 h 53
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel
Modifié 11 févr. 2022 à 9 h 27
Okay I have elaborate idea, read whole thing, @onex @sign_em_up000000

To Wild
Ritchie
Ovchinnikov rights
Rindell rights
Conditional 3rd rounder on Leafs reaching 2022 conference finals
1st rounder

To Kraken
Holl
Dermott
Robertson
Abrussive rights
Dumba (to retain 3 million)

To Leafs
Dumba at 3 million cap hit
Soucy at 1.375 cap hit (Kraken retain 1.375 million)

Fits under cap to Leafs
12 févr. 2022 à 2 h 19
Okay I have elaborate idea, read whole thing, onex sign_em_up000000

To Wild
Ritchie
Ovchinnikov rights
Rindell rights
1st rounder

To Kraken
Holl
Dermott
Robertson
Abrussive rights

To Leafs

Fits under cap to Leafs

I think there's not enough motivation for Seattle to do this. Need to at least give them a pick besides the players listed there.
12 févr. 2022 à 10 h 18
Modifié 12 févr. 2022 à 10 h 37
I like JT Miller alot. He brings elements Leafs lack. I'm not sure the Leafs want to be trading Hirvonen or Topi or even Amironov and truthfully it will take two of those guys just to get Miller IMO because the dude is that good.

Subban is a bad idea now. He's lost speed, not that he had alot to begin with.

As for this team figuring it out, they have stretches where they play solid defence but the problem I see is when they go up by 2-3 goals, instead of locking the game down defensively, these guys are trying to get the next goal.

Look at Tampa for example... once they have a 2-3 goal lead, generally they shutdown teams for the rest of the game and I think that's what the Leafs need to learn to do before the playoffs start. If the Leafs don't learn this, sadly it will be another first round exit.

What if we got schenn and or halak in the deal as well?

The idea behind subban was essentially a back burner deal. If we can't make any other deals and it's down to the final minutes he would be an extra defenceman for the playoffs incase a dman goes down.

In all fairness there's only 1 tampa then a bunch of teams trying to be like them but they're in a tier of there own. I was referring to the leafs the past 5 years they haven't looked this good and in comparison they look like they've figured it out. Every team has rough stretches it's not about how hard you fall or how often it's about how you pick yourself up after and this team has made constant adjustments or at least tried too this year and IMO this team is the closest we've had to a true Stanley Cup contender.
oneX a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 10 h 26
Halak in hindsight would have been good move, right now... Vancouver has gotta be looking for cap relief and we cant offer that.

I think there will be big shakeup in Vancouver.
I think there will be major trades by them, more than just Miller.

Subban, is probably not good enough.
I'd take on chance on him at low cost, but even at 50% retention he makes too much to try.

Severson doesn't have the value to warrant Niemela, Amriov, Knies or Hiroven.

Halak is a fa this offseason we could just sign him. I don't think we'd trade for him by himself but if we did go after miller he could potentially be part of the deal aswell as schenn as an option.

Subban would be a last minute trade if we cant make any other trades and want too add depth for the playoffs he could also be double retained.
Trickster et oneX a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 10 h 30
sign_em_up000000

Tell me what you think of this

Petry with 50% retention

For

Ritchie
Robertson
Holl
Rights to Abrussive
1st rounder

It's not bad especially with 50% retention but it also seems like a big risk for Toronto. Petry isn't getting any younger and is having a terrible season not that I blame him for the way things have gone in montreal this year but it's definitely a gamble and alot to give up IMO.
12 févr. 2022 à 10 h 36

To Wild
Ritchie
Ovchinnikov rights
Rindell rights
1st rounder

To Kraken
Holl
Dermott
Robertson
Abrussive rights

To Leafs

Fits under cap to Leafs

I don't see any motivation for minny to make this deal they're tied for 3rd in the west rn with vegas and have 6 games in hand. I think they'll be buyers not sellers and the biggest area of need for them is down the middle which this doesn't address.

I also think seattle needs a little more value going back but like I said I don't think minny makes this trade.
12 févr. 2022 à 11 h 3

To Wild
Ritchie
Ovchinnikov rights
Rindell rights
1st rounder

To Kraken
Holl
Dermott
Robertson
Abrussive rights

To Leafs

Fits under cap to Leafs

I've been thinking about the deadline and one question no one seems to be asking or talking about for that matter is our center ice depth how do you guys feel about going in to the playoffs with what we currently have down the middle? I'm concerned because if one of Matthew's or Taveras go down kampf is our second line center. He's been great this year but I think we need too add.

We've discussed severson and though he'd be a great add I keep coming back to dallas. We could literally get all our shopping done in one trade. I really like Pavalski he offeres depth down the middle in case of injury and would be a great fit with either Matthew's or JT. Obviously we could add klingberg to upgrade our d but we could also add Hakanpaa who would pair great with sandin and if we really wanted too we could add holtby.

I realize the only one with term that I mentioned is hakanpaa but I'm not as comcerned with getting a player with term because if we don't make it out of the first round changes will be made and if we have a good playoff run then it is worth it and is part of trying to win a Stanley Cup.

IMO fit is more important and I like the fit with the players I've mentioned compared to severson for example and onex is right Miller will vost too much.

Side note I saw a acgm made by a habs fan and I wanted to get your guys opinion on this deal personallyI like it for both teams but they'd need to add another 1st IMO.

Montreal Canadiens

Marner
Marazek
Hutchinson
Seney

Toronto Maple Leafs

Allen
Anderson
Caufield
Montembeault
Mysak
Tuch
Roy
Edmontons 1st (they traded chariot for edmontons 1st would be whatever teams 1st they get for him)

I think it would be an offseason move so take out hutch and Montembeault and switch seney to sda maybe or Abruzzese or someone like that, and they add a 1st in next years draft lottery protected of course (which I expect them to be better with price back). I would flip Allen for a 2nd or a 3rd n prospect then sign halak for cheaper.

What do you guys think?
12 févr. 2022 à 15 h 58
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel
It's not bad especially with 50% retention but it also seems like a big risk for Toronto. Petry isn't getting any younger and is having a terrible season not that I blame him for the way things have gone in montreal this year but it's definitely a gamble and alot to give up IMO.

I've changed my mind.
Dumba is the guy we need and want.
12 févr. 2022 à 16 h 1
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel

The idea behind subban was essentially a back burner deal. If we can't make any other deals and it's down to the final minutes he would be an extra defenceman for the playoffs incase a dman goes down.

In all fairness there's only 1 tampa then a bunch of teams trying to be like them but they're in a tier of there own. I was referring to the leafs the past 5 years they haven't looked this good and in comparison they look like they've figured it out. Every team has rough stretches it's not about how hard you fall or how often it's about how you pick yourself up after and this team has made constant adjustments or at least tried too this year and IMO this team is the closest we've had to a true Stanley Cup contender.

Schenn is 6th 7th D.
Nothing more.

The price of that level of addition should very low.
12 févr. 2022 à 16 h 4
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel
Modifié 12 févr. 2022 à 18 h 21
I don't see any motivation for minny to make this deal they're tied for 3rd in the west rn with vegas and have 6 games in hand. I think they'll be buyers not sellers and the biggest area of need for them is down the middle which this doesn't address.

I also think seattle needs a little more value going back but like I said I don't think minny makes this trade.

I've been talking to Minny fans,
The price tag of Dumba is similar to Ristolainen trade.

I think I have added a tad more as it should be.
Wild can't extend Dumba, and they need to extend Fiala
Dumba is the guy they move
12 févr. 2022 à 16 h 42
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel
Modifié 12 févr. 2022 à 18 h 20
I've been thinking about the deadline and one question no one seems to be asking or talking about for that matter is our center ice depth how do you guys feel about going in to the playoffs with what we currently have down the middle? I'm concerned because if one of Matthew's or Taveras go down kampf is our second line center. He's been great this year but I think we need too add.

We've discussed severson and though he'd be a great add I keep coming back to dallas. We could literally get all our shopping done in one trade. I really like Pavalski he offeres depth down the middle in case of injury and would be a great fit with either Matthew's or JT. Obviously we could add klingberg to upgrade our d but we could also add Hakanpaa who would pair great with sandin and if we really wanted too we could add holtby.

I realize the only one with term that I mentioned is hakanpaa but I'm not as comcerned with getting a player with term because if we don't make it out of the first round changes will be made and if we have a good playoff run then it is worth it and is part of trying to win a Stanley Cup.

IMO fit is more important and I like the fit with the players I've mentioned compared to severson for example and onex is right Miller will vost too much.

Side note I saw a acgm made by a habs fan and I wanted to get your guys opinion on this deal personallyI like it for both teams but they'd need to add another 1st IMO.

Montreal Canadiens

Marner
Marazek
Hutchinson
Seney

Toronto Maple Leafs

Allen
Anderson
Caufield
Montembeault
Mysak
Tuch
Roy
Edmontons 1st (they traded chariot for edmontons 1st would be whatever teams 1st they get for him)

I think it would be an offseason move so take out hutch and Montembeault and switch seney to sda maybe or Abruzzese or someone like that, and they add a 1st in next years draft lottery protected of course (which I expect them to be better with price back). I would flip Allen for a 2nd or a 3rd n prospect then sign halak for cheaper.

What do you guys think?

Our C depth is fine, dont forget about Kerfoot
He was great last year, hes been good this year too.

I'm moving on from Severson, his recent stretch of games has proved to me he is wrong dude for us.

Pavelski I heard wants to remain and extend Dallas.
I like Klingberg but hes too pricey and his new deal... not something the Leafs can fit in.

Rental is only worth at the right cost, Klingberg will be out of reach.
I like Hakanoaa but h3s bottom pair man.
Not something to sweat about.

Montreal trade will spell trouble for both teams, just too unrealistic.

Listen to me, Dumba.
Dude plays aggressive defensively after playing next to Spurgeon and Brodin

He is puck mover, excellent guy to complement Muzzin

And hes has 1 more year, not a rental.

Lastly Addison is ready for that spot in Minnesota
13 févr. 2022 à 13 h 34

I don't think Subban is the right fit in Toronto.

I'm moving on from Severson, his recent stretch of games has proved to me he is wrong dude for us.

I like Klingberg but hes too pricey and his new deal... not something the Leafs can fit in.

Listen to me, Dumba.

Dumba could work, it just depends on Minnesota taking a package similar to what you proposed above.
Trickster et Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 20 h 56
Schenn is 6th 7th D.
Nothing more.

The price of that level of addition should very low.

Agreed. But still would be a good pick up.
16 févr. 2022 à 20 h 59
I've been talking to Minny fans,
The price tag of Dumba is similar to Ristolainen trade.

I think I have added a tad more as it should be.
Wild can't extend Dumba, and they need to extend Fiala
Dumba is the guy they move

You're right they can't afford him but you're missing one key element... risto was traded in the offseason. My whole point is why would minny move him now when they're in the playoff picture unless it's for a top six center? We may look into dumba in the offseason but I don't see Minnesota's motivation to move him now.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 21 h 7

Listen to me, Dumba.

Didn't forget about Kerf but would prefer him n Nylander to play to their strengths in the playoffs.

Severson would look better beside Muzzin but I agree prob not worth the price.

Pavs may want to stay in Dallas but he ain't getting any younger and Dallas ain't making the playoffs this year so why wouldn't he want to go to a contender then re-sign in dallas in the offseason? He's killin it this year and teams will be calling about him.

Depending on the price but he's struggled the last few years and a change of scenery plus a system better suited to his stle of play would help him. But it only takes one gm to make a offer they can't refuse.

Hakanpää would be great beside Sandin plus we could pair him with Muzz if we wanted to form a shutdown pairing and he's got term.

The habs trade was proposed by a habs fan I don't think it's going to happen but I would say yes if I was dubas.
Trickster a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage