Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $82 008 116 $0 $400 000 $-508 116 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (375 000 $$375K375 000 $$375K)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 janv. 2022 à 15 h 20
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 659
Not too bad but I don’t know if the Hawks do it
21 janv. 2022 à 15 h 25
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,205
Quoting: DougieGilmour
Not too bad but I don’t know if the Hawks do it

Holl and Ritchie are cap dumps and negative value to the Hawks. I think you remove the 3rd going back and on paper the value is relatively close if you believe in Robertson. Hawks won't do it though is my guess because they just extended Murphy and he's a beast physically for them behind Jones.
RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
21 janv. 2022 à 15 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 556
Quoting: ChiHawk
Holl and Ritchie are cap dumps and negative value to the Hawks. I think you remove the 3rd going back and on paper the value is relatively close if you believe in Robertson. Hawks won't do it though is my guess because they just extended Murphy and he's a beast physically for them behind Jones.

Not to mention it doesn't solve Leafs core disappearing after game 4 each playoffs.
ChiHawk et DougieGilmour a aimé ceci.
21 janv. 2022 à 15 h 42
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 659

Holl is not a dump. He can play and I don’t even want to trade him. Ritchie can be bought out in the off-season for less than 400,000. I wouldn’t trade Murphy if I were in your position.
21 janv. 2022 à 15 h 55
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 41
Except now the leafs are over the cap and lose their best defensive players…
21 janv. 2022 à 15 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 369
Holl is not a dump. He can play and I don’t even want to trade him. Ritchie can be bought out in the off-season for less than 400,000. I wouldn’t trade Murphy if I were in your position.

Ritchie's buyout would be something like 300k for next season, but would kick to roughly 1mil for the following season.

In any case, even if it were fair value for Murphy, there is no real reason for Chicago to pull the trigger
21 janv. 2022 à 16 h 3
Roster Architect
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 909

You should probably learn the definition of a "cap dump" before commenting ignorant stuff like this.

Holl, while not playing at his best this season, is at least a serviceable defenceman that can play in the top 4 if needed but is better suited for a #5 role - at only $2M through the end of next season, that is definitely not a "dump" by any means. Ritchie hasn't fit in well and obviously lacks foot speed for the league. But he brings the physical presence that every team looks for in playoffs. If you look at the structure of his contract, it makes him a higher likelihood to be a buy out candidate than a "dump". Even if he was moved for cap purposes, it wouldn't cost a lot because of his buyout structure. He wouldn't have much value if any at all, but he's not a pure dump either.

As for whether Chicago does it or not, it really depends where they see themselves in 2 seasons from now. If they see themselves as contending, then sure maybe they give it a second look before backing away. If not, they'd jump on this deal. Robertson and the 1st are worth that return alone, let alone adding in other assets to help a rebuild in Chicago.

But geez, kids need to learn the definition of things and stop being so bias before commenting. It's tiring on here.
21 janv. 2022 à 16 h 15

I'm not a fan of Holl and wouldn't want him on my team. As a #6 or #7 fine.
21 janv. 2022 à 16 h 18
Modifié 21 janv. 2022 à 16 h 31
Quoting: TrueCanuck
You should probably learn the definition of a "cap dump" before commenting ignorant stuff like this.

Holl, while not playing at his best this season, is at least a serviceable defenceman that can play in the top 4 if needed but is better suited for a #5 role - at only $2M through the end of next season, that is definitely not a "dump" by any means. Ritchie hasn't fit in well and obviously lacks foot speed for the league. But he brings the physical presence that every team looks for in playoffs. If you look at the structure of his contract, it makes him a higher likelihood to be a buy out candidate than a "dump". Even if he was moved for cap purposes, it wouldn't cost a lot because of his buyout structure. He wouldn't have much value if any at all, but he's not a pure dump either.

As for whether Chicago does it or not, it really depends where they see themselves in 2 seasons from now. If they see themselves as contending, then sure maybe they give it a second look before backing away. If not, they'd jump on this deal. Robertson and the 1st are worth that return alone, let alone adding in other assets to help a rebuild in Chicago.

But geez, kids need to learn the definition of things and stop being so bias before commenting. It's tiring on here.

Ritchie and Holl are both dumps to Chicago...let me be clear about that. What is considered a dump to one team may not be to the next, that's why trades need to fit both teams regardless of objectively there is value or not on paper. Neither Holl or Ritchie is replacing young guys in our current lineup which are part of the future. Further, murphy who was just extended certainly is part of the future, so it's counterproductive from the start to trade him for guys who aren't. Again, as I mentioned in my original comment, this trade is entirely predicated on whether you believe Robertson is truly a top 6 line driving guy or just a top 9 complimentary piece.

Geez, kids need to understand the definition of the other team needs and stop seeing trades ignorant of that before commenting; it's tiring on here for sure.
SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
21 janv. 2022 à 16 h 39
Roster Architect
Mentions "j'aime": 909
Ritchie and Holl are both dumps to Chicago...let me be clear about that. What is considered a dump to one team may not be to the next, that's why trades need to fit both teams regardless of objectively there is value or not on paper. Neither Holl or Ritchie is replacing young guys in our current lineup which are part of the future. Further, murphy who was just extended certainly is part of the future, so it's counterproductive from the start to trade him for guys who aren't. Again, as I mentioned in my original comment, this trade is entirely predicated on whether you believe Robertson is truly a top 6 line driving guy or just a top 9 complimentary piece.

Geez, kids need to understand the definition of the other team needs and stop seeing trades ignorant of that before commenting; it's tiring on here for sure.

Wow. Rebutting a debate point with the same comeback... yeah that shows maturity 🙄
21 janv. 2022 à 16 h 52
Jones is Underpaid
Mentions "j'aime": 939

Wow. Rebutting a debate point with the same comeback... yeah that shows maturity 🙄

You guys are really spending your time insulting each other on a forum about hockey?
21 janv. 2022 à 17 h 1
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Chicago didn’t give Murphy that extension just to trade him for off duty plumbers
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
21 janv. 2022 à 17 h 23

Wow, calling someone a kid and bias because you fail to analyze the trade from both sides based on needs and thus misinterpreted my post and threw stones....yeah that showed a lot of maturity on your part...well done "kid" rolling eyes
21 janv. 2022 à 17 h 27
Modifié 21 janv. 2022 à 18 h 51
Quoting: Nqutilus
You guys are really spending your time insulting each other on a forum about hockey?

Ask the guy who jumped on my comment and ended throwing stones instead of asking a simple productive question like; "why do you think they are cap dumps?" rolling eyes

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage