Balls to the Wall Mantha gets Kucheroved

Créé par: krakowitz
Équipe: 2021-22 Capitals de Washington
Date de création initiale: 20 janv. 2022
Publié: 20 janv. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
WSH
  1. Fleury, Marc-André (3 500 000 $ retained)
CHI
  1. Vanecek, Vitek
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (WPG)
WSH
  1. Braun, Justin (900 000 $ retained)
  2. Giroux, Claude (4 137 500 $ retained)
PHI
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (WSH)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (WSH)
Détails additionnels:
whatever else not named McMichael or Lapierre
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $69 021 261 $472 927 $132 500 $12 478 739 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Capitals de Washington
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 166 667 $5 166 667 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
0 $0 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
9 200 000 $9 200 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 415 000 $2 415 000 $
C
UFA - 2
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
791 667 $791 667 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
0 $0 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
863 333 $863 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG, C
RFA - 3
789 167 $789 167 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AD, AG, C
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $ (1 375 000 $$1M1 375 000 $$1M)
DG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 janv. 2022 à 16 h 17
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,165
It would be leason for the Claude trade
20 janv. 2022 à 16 h 23
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,700
Reports say

Anthony Mantha. Fri, Jan 7 Shoulder. Expected to be out until at least Feb 1

Is he supposed to miss longer than that? Because that's not how it works
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2022 à 16 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 168
Quoting: Xspyrit
Reports say

Anthony Mantha. Fri, Jan 7 Shoulder. Expected to be out until at least Feb 1

Is he supposed to miss longer than that? Because that's not how it works

Hes supposed to be out till mid-march was the last update I saw, so in that case like Kuch you just shelve him till the playoffs
20 janv. 2022 à 16 h 45
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,344
why Fluery? He's solid but HATES the capitals..is braun an upgrade over Schultz honestly asking...
20 janv. 2022 à 17 h 29
Quoting: TM11
Hes supposed to be out till mid-march was the last update I saw, so in that case like Kuch you just shelve him till the playoffs

You realize it has to be approved by doctors? You can't just do whatever you want, despite the (stupid) popular beliefs.

However, mid-March is close to the end of the season so I'm sure the Caps will be fine with their cap
20 janv. 2022 à 17 h 49
You realize it has to be approved by doctors? You can't just do whatever you want, despite the (stupid) popular beliefs.

However, mid-March is close to the end of the season so I'm sure the Caps will be fine with their cap

Yes i understand you have to be cleared by doctors. but look at Kuch he just happened to be cleared to play directly after the regular season ended last year, despite the fact he was practicing for over a month with the team and was ready to go game 1. The caps can just do that with Mantha if they think hell get cleared in the final month of the season which is what im saying
21 janv. 2022 à 8 h 28
Yes i understand you have to be cleared by doctors. but look at Kuch he just happened to be cleared to play directly after the regular season ended last year, despite the fact he was practicing for over a month with the team and was ready to go game 1. The caps can just do that with Mantha if they think hell get cleared in the final month of the season which is what im saying

Because due to a lot of factors (like insurance, it's a very big business and star players are very big assets), a player doesn't have to come back before he is 100%. A hip surgery is one of the biggest mechanical surgeries you can have so it's most likely that Kucherov was not 100% when the playoffs started. It's just that he's extremely good so people wouldn't even notice the diffrence.
21 janv. 2022 à 8 h 29
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 3,060
If you are getting Braun and Giroux, you are looking at 2 1sts and more if you aren't giving up a good prospect.
B_seka17 a aimé ceci.
21 janv. 2022 à 8 h 47
Briere Masterclass
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 480
For Braun and Giroux your probably have to give up multiple firsts or McMichael or Lapierre
21 janv. 2022 à 17 h 28
Because due to a lot of factors (like insurance, it's a very big business and star players are very big assets), a player doesn't have to come back before he is 100%. A hip surgery is one of the biggest mechanical surgeries you can have so it's most likely that Kucherov was not 100% when the playoffs started. It's just that he's extremely good so people wouldn't even notice the diffrence.

Dude Kuch was skating for over a month before and he came back after his excpeted time line, like Rhobias with the leafs you can just leave someone on LTIR till you want and if it would benefit the caps to keep Mantha there till playoffs to get fleury they could
22 janv. 2022 à 10 h 1
Dude Kuch was skating for over a month before and he came back after his excpeted time line, like Rhobias with the leafs you can just leave someone on LTIR till you want and if it would benefit the caps to keep Mantha there till playoffs to get fleury they could

Let me guess, covid is a hoax too?
23 janv. 2022 à 16 h 58
Let me guess, covid is a hoax too?

huh, I have no idea why you are disagreeing with me, Blackhawks did it with Kane when he broke his collarbone, Kuch last year. Look in the mirror and realize you dont need to be difficult and can admit when your wrong, let me guess you dont have alot of friends because of that???
23 janv. 2022 à 18 h 14
huh, I have no idea why you are disagreeing with me, Blackhawks did it with Kane when he broke his collarbone, Kuch last year. Look in the mirror and realize you dont need to be difficult and can admit when your wrong, let me guess you dont have alot of friends because of that???

hahaha thanks for the laughs and the free psychoanalysis!

Again, it's perfectly possible to put a player on LTIR but you need a medical reason for that and it has to be approved by real doctors who have swore by the Hippocratic Oath but it sure looks like you already knew that since you are so right and I am so wrong (which results in you having a lot more friends!)

Conclusion : you can't just sit a player out of the cap because it suits you. It's just stupid and very ****ing naïve to think otherwise.
23 janv. 2022 à 19 h 37
hahaha thanks for the laughs and the free psychoanalysis!

Again, it's perfectly possible to put a player on LTIR but you need a medical reason for that and it has to be approved by real doctors who have swore by the Hippocratic Oath but it sure looks like you already knew that since you are so right and I am so wrong (which results in you having a lot more friends!)

Conclusion : you can't just sit a player out of the cap because it suits you. It's just stupid and very ****ing naïve to think otherwise.

Again for the 100th time a player goes onto LTIR because of an injury- Correct(just making sure you follow)
Doctors understand the injury and give him a timeline to return - you still here
(Hypothetically) if the playoffs are 14 weeks away and his original timeline was lets say 12 when the doctors do their weekly/daily checkups he can say "ouch it still hurts" - you still following
People have beaten timelines for returns and people have exceeded them, all Mantha needs to do is tell the doctors he shoulder is still bugging him and they can't clear him- You still following
if youre a player that wants to win the cup and you know your team can get better player if you milk your injury for another week or two why wouldnt you?????

Please stop being so dense its actually embarrassing haha
24 janv. 2022 à 12 h 55
Modifié 24 janv. 2022 à 13 h 2
Again for the 100th time a player goes onto LTIR because of an injury- Correct(just making sure you follow)
Doctors understand the injury and give him a timeline to return - you still here
(Hypothetically) if the playoffs are 14 weeks away and his original timeline was lets say 12 when the doctors do their weekly/daily checkups he can say "ouch it still hurts" - you still following
People have beaten timelines for returns and people have exceeded them, all Mantha needs to do is tell the doctors he shoulder is still bugging him and they can't clear him- You still following
if youre a player that wants to win the cup and you know your team can get better player if you milk your injury for another week or two why wouldnt you?????

Please stop being so dense its actually embarrassing haha

lol ok let's have fun with this. I am so dense that it actually allowed me to skip classes when I was in school and it now allows me to not have to work anymore at 40 if I feel like it so I have time to deal with this!

The fact that they didn't want to have Kucherov a few games back before the end of the season and risk having him "rusty" to start the playoffs tells you that maybe they weren't lying and didn't corrupt all the medical staff involved?

https://www.nhl.com/news/nikita-kucherov-leading-tampa-bay-in-playoffs/c-325357766

The Lightning didn't know if Kucherov would make it back for the start of the playoffs. They knew it was a five-month recovery from the hip labrum tear surgery based on history; former Tampa Bay forwards Ryan Callahan and Ben Thomas each had the same surgery. So did active centers Brayden Point and Yanni Gourde.

Five months would have taken Kucherov to the end of May, the start of the second round.

"We kind of had some familiarity with the rehab process, how grueling it can be, the timelines, and also the uncertainty," Lightning general manager Julien BriseBois said.

Kucherov was skating by mid-March and participating in practice drills and morning skates by mid-April. He was cleared to take contact in early May. He recovered quicker than Point, Gourde, Callahan and Thomas.

"Not only did he come back faster," BriseBois said, "it looks like he's playing at the high level that he's accustomed us to over the years."

Of course, all this was a well calculated lie. They even provoked 4 similar surgeries to other players to make sure they'd have a narrative in a few years! Kucherov wouldn't have been back if it wasn't for the playoffs. He didn't even look 100%, as observed by many "dense" people

Oh and just a little research on his injury :

Although the timeline for hip labral tear recovery varies depending on your specific injury, if you require surgery, you should expect about 4 months of one-on-one treatment with your physical therapist and roughly 6-9 months before you feel 100% again

https://therapydiadenver.com/hip-labral-tear-recovery-timeline-treatment-breakdown/#:~:text=Although%20the%20timeline%20for%20hip,before%20you%20feel%20100%25%20again.

Thinking a true competitor like Kucherov would lie/fake to doctors in order to stay on LTIR (while in reality he can't wait to be back playing) is just very naïve. There's a lot of money involved and there's a lot of clauses in NHL contracts, insurance contracts and the CBA so doctors are not going to clear players if it is too risky, insurance companies have their say too. He might have came back earlier if the playoffs started earlier but to risk your health and your body worth millions for regular season games when your team will make the playoffs? Why would he?

Finally, as I said already, you can't just pull this off as you wish. The NHL can investigate you at anytime if they think the LTIR continuation is not legit. Do you think all the 31 other owners will let you do as you like? lol this is the real world we are talking about here. For example, the NHL investigated the Hossa LTIR claim :

https://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/2020/7/15/21312974/nhl-cba-35year-old-contracts-nhl-contracts-nhl-free-agency

When Marian Hossa was announced as an inductee in the Hockey Hall of Fame, he was already working in Slovakia in a management role, was still on the Coyotes payroll on LTIR, and had been subject to an NHL investigation of Chicago’s initial LTIR claim because the league weren’t convinced the medical reason was legitimate. None of that is the story the NHL wants around a star player good enough to enter the Hall.

I could go on and on with more reality but it looks like it is already way too much for you. Maybe you should try being dense and have no friends too!

Dude Kuch was skating for over a month before and he came back after his excpeted time line

Looking back at this post, it was really stupid lol. It says above "He was cleared to take contact in early May". Lightning's final RS game was on May 10th.
24 janv. 2022 à 15 h 4
lol ok let's have fun with this. I am so dense that it actually allowed me to skip classes when I was in school and it now allows me to not have to work anymore at 40 if I feel like it so I have time to deal with this!

The fact that they didn't want to have Kucherov a few games back before the end of the season and risk having him "rusty" to start the playoffs tells you that maybe they weren't lying and didn't corrupt all the medical staff involved?

https://www.nhl.com/news/nikita-kucherov-leading-tampa-bay-in-playoffs/c-325357766

The Lightning didn't know if Kucherov would make it back for the start of the playoffs. They knew it was a five-month recovery from the hip labrum tear surgery based on history; former Tampa Bay forwards Ryan Callahan and Ben Thomas each had the same surgery. So did active centers Brayden Point and Yanni Gourde.

Five months would have taken Kucherov to the end of May, the start of the second round.

"We kind of had some familiarity with the rehab process, how grueling it can be, the timelines, and also the uncertainty," Lightning general manager Julien BriseBois said.

Kucherov was skating by mid-March and participating in practice drills and morning skates by mid-April. He was cleared to take contact in early May. He recovered quicker than Point, Gourde, Callahan and Thomas.

"Not only did he come back faster," BriseBois said, "it looks like he's playing at the high level that he's accustomed us to over the years."

Of course, all this was a well calculated lie. They even provoked 4 similar surgeries to other players to make sure they'd have a narrative in a few years! Kucherov wouldn't have been back if it wasn't for the playoffs. He didn't even look 100%, as observed by many "dense" people

Oh and just a little research on his injury :

Although the timeline for hip labral tear recovery varies depending on your specific injury, if you require surgery, you should expect about 4 months of one-on-one treatment with your physical therapist and roughly 6-9 months before you feel 100% again

https://therapydiadenver.com/hip-labral-tear-recovery-timeline-treatment-breakdown/#:~:text=Although%20the%20timeline%20for%20hip,before%20you%20feel%20100%25%20again.

Thinking a true competitor like Kucherov would lie/fake to doctors in order to stay on LTIR (while in reality he can't wait to be back playing) is just very naïve. There's a lot of money involved and there's a lot of clauses in NHL contracts, insurance contracts and the CBA so doctors are not going to clear players if it is too risky, insurance companies have their say too. He might have came back earlier if the playoffs started earlier but to risk your health and your body worth millions for regular season games when your team will make the playoffs? Why would he?

Finally, as I said already, you can't just pull this off as you wish. The NHL can investigate you at anytime if they think the LTIR continuation is not legit. Do you think all the 31 other owners will let you do as you like? lol this is the real world we are talking about here. For example, the NHL investigated the Hossa LTIR claim :

https://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/2020/7/15/21312974/nhl-cba-35year-old-contracts-nhl-contracts-nhl-free-agency

When Marian Hossa was announced as an inductee in the Hockey Hall of Fame, he was already working in Slovakia in a management role, was still on the Coyotes payroll on LTIR, and had been subject to an NHL investigation of Chicago’s initial LTIR claim because the league weren’t convinced the medical reason was legitimate. None of that is the story the NHL wants around a star player good enough to enter the Hall.

I could go on and on with more reality but it looks like it is already way too much for you. Maybe you should try being dense and have no friends too!

Looking back at this post, it was really stupid lol. It says above "He was cleared to take contact in early May". Lightning's final RS game was on May 10th.

You Literally just proved my point again OMG!!!!!! Kuch got cleared for contact right before the playoffs started!!!!!! HE STARTED SKATING IN EARLY APRIL AND GOT CLEARED FOR CONTACT DIRECTLY AFTER TEH REGULAR SEASON ENDED. DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT I AM SAYING OMG I CANNOT SPELL IT OUT ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY HAVE
25 janv. 2022 à 10 h 34
Modifié 25 janv. 2022 à 10 h 45
You Literally just proved my point again OMG!!!!!! Kuch got cleared for contact right before the playoffs started!!!!!! HE STARTED SKATING IN EARLY APRIL AND GOT CLEARED FOR CONTACT DIRECTLY AFTER TEH REGULAR SEASON ENDED. DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT I AM SAYING OMG I CANNOT SPELL IT OUT ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY HAVE

lol can you at least READ? It's mesmerizing that you have the audacity to call others dense. I'll summarize one last time because I know some people have a very slow brain :

A recovery from that surgery for "most people" is about 4 months but 6-9 months before you feel 100% again (scientific source link in last message)
A recovery from that surgery for professional athletes might be a bit faster. Like it was for 4 different Lightning players in the past, about 5 months

Kucherov was actually skating BEFORE early April, it was by mid-March. He started participating in practice drills and morning skates by mid-April. He was cleared to take contact in early May. THE LIGHTNING REGULAR SEASON ENDED UP MAY 10TH

You have to be cleared for CONTACT to play in a NHL game. Let's say "early May" was May 1st to give you a chance lol, do you think 9 days of full contact practice (they don't even practice every day, particularly during a pandemic with an unique scheduling) is a LOT when you haven't played in months and coming back from a MAJOR surgery?

It's not because someone "is skating" that he's going to be physically ready to play a NHL game next week. Are you for real? lol Pretty clear you never played in a competitive game and know what a surgery is.
25 janv. 2022 à 17 h 0
lol can you at least READ? It's mesmerizing that you have the audacity to call others dense. I'll summarize one last time because I know some people have a very slow brain :

A recovery from that surgery for "most people" is about 4 months but 6-9 months before you feel 100% again (scientific source link in last message)
A recovery from that surgery for professional athletes might be a bit faster. Like it was for 4 different Lightning players in the past, about 5 months

Kucherov was actually skating BEFORE early April, it was by mid-March. He started participating in practice drills and morning skates by mid-April. He was cleared to take contact in early May. THE LIGHTNING REGULAR SEASON ENDED UP MAY 10TH

You have to be cleared for CONTACT to play in a NHL game. Let's say "early May" was May 1st to give you a chance lol, do you think 9 days of full contact practice (they don't even practice every day, particularly during a pandemic with an unique scheduling) is a LOT when you haven't played in months and coming back from a MAJOR surgery?

It's not because someone "is skating" that he's going to be physically ready to play a NHL game next week. Are you for real? lol Pretty clear you never played in a competitive game and know what a surgery is.

Dude I cannot continue to talk to a wall right now OMG. Cam Akers tore his Achilles and was back 6 months later in a 12-month recovery people can beat timetables, Teddy Bridgewater took 2 years to recover from what should have been a 1-year rehab. TIMETABLES CAN BE BEATEN OR EXTENDED. If Kucherov knew the Lightning did not cap the cap space for him to return and it would cause the team to lose a player why wouldn't he say he doesn't feel 100%. DOCTORS CANNOT CLEAR YOU FOR CONTACT IF YOU TELL THEM YOU'RE NOT READY EVEN IF YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE READY!!!!! Holy crap what part of that is so difficult to understand, I'm done i cannot continue to argue with someone who doesn't understand the concept of a team and what people do at higher levels to get a competitive advantage, and believe me buddy I played at a lot higher of a level in hockey than you did
26 janv. 2022 à 11 h 41
Modifié 26 janv. 2022 à 11 h 57
Dude I cannot continue to talk to a wall right now OMG. Cam Akers tore his Achilles and was back 6 months later in a 12-month recovery people can beat timetables, Teddy Bridgewater took 2 years to recover from what should have been a 1-year rehab. TIMETABLES CAN BE BEATEN OR EXTENDED. If Kucherov knew the Lightning did not cap the cap space for him to return and it would cause the team to lose a player why wouldn't he say he doesn't feel 100%. DOCTORS CANNOT CLEAR YOU FOR CONTACT IF YOU TELL THEM YOU'RE NOT READY EVEN IF YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE READY!!!!! Holy crap what part of that is so difficult to understand, I'm done i cannot continue to argue with someone who doesn't understand the concept of a team and what people do at higher levels to get a competitive advantage, and believe me buddy I played at a lot higher of a level in hockey than you did

Everything has been said already, you just need the ability to read and deduct. Kucherov DID beat his timetable, by a good margin. Medical sources talk about 6-9 months total rehab, he played in a competitive NHL game BEFORE 5 months... I mean, can't you just understand these simple things? It's quite astounding

It's ok anyway, you can think that Kucherov literally lied and the whole Lightning organization is corrupt (Julien Brisebois comes from my area and all I know about him is that he is actually a very righteous man). Weird that the NHL hasn't done any kind of investigation on this. I'm sure the other 31 NHL owners were totally fine with the Lightning pulling this off unchallenged when themselves have been challenged for much less. You can also continue to believe there's conspiracies everywhere, a LOT of people are actually in that (stupidity) boat and they look like pure ****ing idiots. There's so many examples out there, this one is of my favorites :

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51602655

EDIT : actually, just checked and the NHL DID an investigation lol

The NHL investigated the surgery, the rehab process and Kucherov’s return to play, and determined everything was within league guidelines.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/lightning/2021/06/26/all-julien-brisebois-has-done-is-change-the-course-of-lightning-history/

believe me buddy I played at a lot higher of a level in hockey than you did

Also lol at this internet warrior "my father is stronger than yours" crap. You have no idea where I played and you make this statement. This actually confirms what kind of tool you are. It doesn't matter where you played, it's pretty obvious that you are out of your element in an intellectual discussion. I have seen this movie before and have dealt with idiots like you before. For me it's quite amusing
27 janv. 2022 à 16 h 15
Everything has been said already, you just need the ability to read and deduct. Kucherov DID beat his timetable, by a good margin. Medical sources talk about 6-9 months total rehab, he played in a competitive NHL game BEFORE 5 months... I mean, can't you just understand these simple things? It's quite astounding

It's ok anyway, you can think that Kucherov literally lied and the whole Lightning organization is corrupt (Julien Brisebois comes from my area and all I know about him is that he is actually a very righteous man). Weird that the NHL hasn't done any kind of investigation on this. I'm sure the other 31 NHL owners were totally fine with the Lightning pulling this off unchallenged when themselves have been challenged for much less. You can also continue to believe there's conspiracies everywhere, a LOT of people are actually in that (stupidity) boat and they look like pure ****ing idiots. There's so many examples out there, this one is of my favorites :

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51602655

EDIT : actually, just checked and the NHL DID an investigation lol

The NHL investigated the surgery, the rehab process and Kucherov’s return to play, and determined everything was within league guidelines.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/lightning/2021/06/26/all-julien-brisebois-has-done-is-change-the-course-of-lightning-history/

Also lol at this internet warrior "my father is stronger than yours" crap. You have no idea where I played and you make this statement. This actually confirms what kind of tool you are. It doesn't matter where you played, it's pretty obvious that you are out of your element in an intellectual discussion. I have seen this movie before and have dealt with idiots like you before. For me it's quite amusing

I love how you again said the NHL investigated it, the NHL has a great track record of investigations such and not finding anything about the Chicago Blackhawks organization when an employee literally r*ped a player.

1 last time and if you dont want to belive me you don't have too

a couple of years go I was playing in the NAHL(junior hockey league in the U.S, looks like ur from Canada so thought I'd clarify) and got a concussion, I was dumb and wanted to play so after a week when the trainers took me into the room for the concussion test and they left me there to do it and I used my phone to cheat the concussion test and then told them I felt great and because I had a good score on the test and told them I was fine, so I WAS CLEARED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS and no, it wasn't a big conspiracy theory all I had to do was lie because they believe what I told them. Let's say however I felt fine and was in the same situation as Tampa, I could of failed the test and told them my head still hurt and would NOT have been cleared. Yes, they are medical professionals but there not going to clear a player until he says he is ready which I do not understand how you don't comprehend that.

FYI usually the only people to call other people "idiots" in arguments are people who know they have lost the argument and have to cope and try and make themselves feel better about it
28 janv. 2022 à 13 h 48
I love how you again said the NHL investigated it, the NHL has a great track record of investigations such and not finding anything about the Chicago Blackhawks organization when an employee literally r*ped a player.

1 last time and if you dont want to belive me you don't have too

a couple of years go I was playing in the NAHL(junior hockey league in the U.S, looks like ur from Canada so thought I'd clarify) and got a concussion, I was dumb and wanted to play so after a week when the trainers took me into the room for the concussion test and they left me there to do it and I used my phone to cheat the concussion test and then told them I felt great and because I had a good score on the test and told them I was fine, so I WAS CLEARED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS and no, it wasn't a big conspiracy theory all I had to do was lie because they believe what I told them. Let's say however I felt fine and was in the same situation as Tampa, I could of failed the test and told them my head still hurt and would NOT have been cleared. Yes, they are medical professionals but there not going to clear a player until he says he is ready which I do not understand how you don't comprehend that.

FYI usually the only people to call other people "idiots" in arguments are people who know they have lost the argument and have to cope and try and make themselves feel better about it

It's natural if we want to "play through it" but not always the best idea. I don't think your personal experience has anything to do with this. I don't think for example that Kucherov was able to cheat any test by using his phone lol

But anyway, I seriously don't care and will leave you "winning" this argument all you want. I have presented undeniable facts on the injury timetable and how Kucherov actually came back EARLIER than expected but you kept ignoring that because in your head, your own cheating experience using a phone is more valid than facts. Based on how you carry an argumentation, maybe you shouldn't have cheated...

Also lol at the classic "you insulted me" even though the person claiming to be a victim did several times prior. Believe me, I really don't have to "make me feel better" about anything, particularly a meaningless internet argument. Happiness and winning in life is well enough for me. You WIN
28 janv. 2022 à 16 h 48
It's natural if we want to "play through it" but not always the best idea. I don't think your personal experience has anything to do with this. I don't think for example that Kucherov was able to cheat any test by using his phone lol

But anyway, I seriously don't care and will leave you "winning" this argument all you want. I have presented undeniable facts on the injury timetable and how Kucherov actually came back EARLIER than expected but you kept ignoring that because in your head, your own cheating experience using a phone is more valid than facts. Based on how you carry an argumentation, maybe you shouldn't have cheated...

Also lol at the classic "you insulted me" even though the person claiming to be a victim did several times prior. Believe me, I really don't have to "make me feel better" about anything, particularly a meaningless internet argument. Happiness and winning in life is well enough for me. You WIN

I'll leave you with this "Doctor it still hurts I need to stay off it for another week". - apparently that doesn't happen in the real world in your mind

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage