Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $79 207 241 $0 $400 000 $2 292 759 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
874 125 $874 125 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 1
C, AG
UFA - 1
AD
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 janv. 2022 à 17 h 43
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 903
Quoting: Byrr
So even you think your example is a bad one. Really says something about you that you tried to make it in the first place.

Why lie? You said Gio is worth more because he’s a former Norris winner, does that not apply to Hall this year then cause he’s a former Hart winner or you just pick and choose?

Which rental RD gets more than Manson outside of Klingberg?
Do you believe you’re a better hockey mind than Yzerman and Rutherford who have been on record saying they’d like to run out balanced D cores?
Do you think you know more than the analytics that back up my point?
16 janv. 2022 à 17 h 46
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,035
Quoting: yycofred
Why lie? You said Gio is worth more because he’s a former Norris winner, does that not apply to Hall this year then cause he’s a former Hart winner or you just pick and choose?

Dude, you backpedalled on your example as fast as you could and you are trying to say im lying?
>Hall is an example of a player not being worth more because they had won an award
>>Provide the trade where Hall fetched more because he was a former award winner
>Hall isn't a good comparable for Gio
>>Then why'd you make it?
>LIAR!

You can see what I mean by pounding the table when the facts aren't on your side.
16 janv. 2022 à 17 h 51
Dude, you backpedalled on your example as fast as you could and you are trying to say im lying?
>Hall is an example of a player not being worth more because they had won an award
>>Provide the trade where Hall fetched more because he was a former award winner
>Hall isn't a good comparable for Gio
>>Then why'd you make it?
>LIAR!

You can see what I mean by pounding the table when the facts aren't on your side.

No one is pounding a table pal, it’s comical at this point if you took a sarcastic comparison of Hall and Gio that falls directly in line with your logic seriously then you’re the problem. Hall was performing at a Hart level at the time of the trade they paid that price, Giordano is not, no one will pay the price they would for a guy performing at a Norris level. That’s so so incredibly easy. You’re trying to straw man your way to a moral victory that just isn’t there for you.

Do you believe you’re a better hockey mind than Yzerman and Rutherford who have been on record saying they’d like to run out balanced D cores?

Don’t forget these.
16 janv. 2022 à 17 h 57
No one is pounding a table pal, it’s comical at this point if you took a sarcastic comparison of Hall and Gio that falls directly in line with your logic seriously then you’re the problem. Hall was performing at a Hart level at the time of the trade they paid that price, Giordano is not, no one will pay the price they would for a guy performing at a Norris level. That’s so so incredibly easy. You’re trying to straw man your way to a moral victory that just isn’t there for you.

Your example was a terrible one so it was sarcastic now? Its funny you can't handle having made a mistake. It really shows how much thought probably went into the rest of your argument.

Quote:

Don’t forget these.

These questions are all strawmen and have nothing to do with Mansons value. They are more pounding the table because you can't provide examples of why Manson would be valued so highly.
Which rental gets more? Why does it matter? I have comparables from past seasons that this doesn't change and you can't argue past. That's why you are asking this question, to try and get away from those facts.
Do I believe i am a better hockey mind than Yzerman and Rutherford? I've said as much that RHD are more valuable. You are the one making the claim that the 2 aren't even close and no where did Yzerman or Rutherford agree with that stance. You've shown can't provide any evidence of it like I have through my comparables that cover both RHD and LHD.
Do you think you know more than the analytics? Again, you haven't even shown any analytics that back up your point but you are still arguing a point I have never even tried to make and that is entirely irrelevant to the conversation we are having.

This is the picture perfect example of someone pounding the table because they can't argue the facts, the comparables.
16 janv. 2022 à 18 h 2
Your example was a terrible one so it was sarcastic now? Its funny you can't handle having made a mistake. It really shows how much thought probably went into the rest of your argument.

Quote:

Don’t forget these.

These questions are all strawmen and have nothing to do with Mansons value. They are more pounding the table because you can't provide examples of why Manson would be valued so highly.
Which rental gets more? Why does it matter, I have comparables from past seasons you can't argue past. Thats why you are asking this question.
Do I believe i am a better hockey mind than Yzerman and Rutherford? I've said as much that RHD are more valuable. You are the one making the claim that the 2 aren't even close and no where did Yzerman or Rutherford agree with that stance. You've shown can't provide any evidence of it like I have through my comparables that cover both RHD and LHD.
Do you think you know more than the analytics? Again, you haven't even shown any analytics that back up your point but you are still arguing a point I have never even tried to make and that is entirely irrelevant to the conversation we are having.

This is the picture perfect example of someone pounding the table because they can't argue the facts, the comparables.

I do sincerely sincerely hope you go into politics, watch a clip of Dougie Ford out east or Trudeau, not many positions in this world to you get to be blatantly dumb, slimy, deceitful and avoid questions as we all you do. Y’all are cut from the same cloth.

Hahaha it was sarcastic from the start and blatantly spit in your face about the value of you “rock solid comparable” Giordano.

None of those answer those questions. They’re all fairly simple

Try again.
16 janv. 2022 à 18 h 3
16 janv. 2022 à 18 h 3
I do sincerely sincerely hope you go into politics, watch a clip of Dougie Ford out east or Trudeau, not many positions in this world to you get to be blatantly dumb, slimy, deceitful and avoid questions as we all you do. Y’all are cut from the same cloth.

Argue someone is being deceitful then put a quotation I've never used. Complain about avoiding questions when you can't answer the most simple 'who are your comparables?'. You are projecting. Keep pounding the table.
16 janv. 2022 à 18 h 7
Argue someone is being deceitful then put a quotation I've never used. You are projecting.

You’re not actually kidding are you? You’re treating that as a serious quote and not like someone making fun of your comparable…? I apologize, I thought you were just a slimy arrogant dude who needs this kind of attention but you’re actually not a smart person are you? I’m sorry this has all been unfair of me. Get your last word in now, I’ll even let you have it cause it seems to mean so much! So long friend, I do hope things improve for you.
16 janv. 2022 à 18 h 8
You’re not actually kidding are you? You’re treating that as a serious quote and not like someone making fun of your comparable…? I apologize, I thought you were just a slimy arrogant dude who needs this kind of attention but you’re actually not a smart person are you? I’m sorry this has all been unfair of me. Get your last word in now, I’ll even let you have it cause it seems to mean so much! So long friend, I do hope things improve for you.

All this and you still haven't been able to show any examples of why you are correct. It's easy to come out on the right side of an argument when the other guy isn't even willing to make one past an opinion. May you not break your hand from all that table pounding you do.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage