Forums/Armchair-GM

Question from a Hawks fan

Créé par: exo2769
Équipe: 2021-22 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 15 janv. 2022
Publié: 15 janv. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
This is just an open ended quesiton. Let's keep the pitch forks stashed away.

Would COL have an interest in MAF? I'm curious if Sakic would double down on rental goalies. COL is a really good team.
I was reading through the article below and it really never occurred to me that MAF might fit with COL. 50% retention on MAF is equal to JT Compher and he's a CHI kid. JT and his cap hit isn't exactly the prize CHI is looking for, but he could be inserted into the deal for cap purposes. I see he's mostly been playing the 3rd line RW. COL pretty desperately needs help on the PK. You won't get far in the playoffs with the 4th worst PK in the NHL. EDM will eat you alive.

https://thehockeywriters.com/avalanche-should-target-fleury-in-trade/
Transactions
COL
  1. Carpenter, Ryan
  2. Fleury, Marc-André (3 500 000 $ retained)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (TBL)
Détails additionnels:
Carpy leads the Hawks on the PK. He could really help that Unit.
CHI
  1. Compher, J.T.
  2. MacDermid, Kurtis
  3. Olausson, Oskar
Détails additionnels:
Remove $3.5M in cap next year too.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de TBL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 678 130 $1 741 463 $3 432 500 $3 821 870 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 8
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
1 075 000 $1 075 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
809 167 $809 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
0 $0 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 janv. 2022 à 11 h 10
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,440
I personally don't think they'd have interest in MAF. They are going to ride Kuemper as far as he can take them. If, however, something happens to Kuemper or I'm wrong, I can safely say Olausson would be off the table. If you adjust accordingly then it's more realistic.
exo2769 et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2022 à 11 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
Sure they could have interest in MAF, but at the cost of a teams top prospect, a good NHL player.
MAF hasn't been that good this year, and he is a 38 year old Pending UFA, he doesnt have that type of value. You got him for free from the knights, you arent flipping him for that much

you dont have to balance out cap for cap, avs have been accruing cap space, and at the TDL you dont have to do money in money out.
Plus when avs already have Kuemper and Frankie healthy on the roster, they dont need to add MAF to form a 3 goalie platoon on the 23 man roster

Carpenter would be a nice add for depth but hes not taking anyones spot on the 3rd line with LOC and NAK. That line with Newhook is solid. SO we are talking about a 4th liner, a guy who is taking Helms spot, That can be an easy add somewhere else for cheaper
15 janv. 2022 à 12 h 48
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,677
I don't know that a G is where the Avs will focus their effort unless that position completely falls apart. I see them looking for bottom-six help for the PK and maybe some more D depth.
15 janv. 2022 à 13 h 55
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,997
It’s amazing how fans assign value to beloved players. Before last season VGK couldn’t get anybody to take MAF even by adding a 2nd rd pick. This season he is getting crushed and all of the sudden he worth more than what CHI paid to get him? Come on you know that is a preposterous trade.
TJTwolf et NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2022 à 14 h 1
Démarrer sujet
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,675
Quoting: Xqb15a
It’s amazing how fans assign value to beloved players. Before last season VGK couldn’t get anybody to take MAF even by adding a 2nd rd pick. This season he is getting crushed and all of the sudden he worth more than what CHI paid to get him? Come on you know that is a preposterous trade.

This comment is preposterous. MAF had a NTC, $7M cap hit, and threatened to...RETIRE!!! No team was taking that risk accept the Hawks. That's why his cost was soo low.

He literally won the Vezina. So, it has NOTHING to do with how good he is on the ice.

Also, Oscar isn't that good a prospect. If I were asking for Newhook or Byram obviously I'd get it, but the 28th pick while getting back a 2nd and an NHLer isn't even the best offer MAF could get.
15 janv. 2022 à 14 h 33
Quoting: exo2769
This comment is preposterous. MAF had a NTC, $7M cap hit, and threatened to...RETIRE!!! No team was taking that risk accept the Hawks. That's why his cost was soo low.

He literally won the Vezina. So, it has NOTHING to do with how good he is on the ice.

Also, Oscar isn't that good a prospect. If I were asking for Newhook or Byram obviously I'd get it, but the 28th pick while getting back a 2nd and an NHLer isn't even the best offer MAF could get.

He literally won the Vezina in a season that half of his games were against AZ, ANA, LAK, and SJS. Grubauer was finalist too and look at his year, using last year as a measure of anything is asking for skewed info. The cost was so low because his cap hit was so high, and CHI was the only team willing to pay it. He decided to play not because there is anything special about CHI but because he wanted to make $7.5M. Any team willing to take his cap hit could have traded for him. What has he done this year to warrant any value? So tell me what is preposterous about my comment. The Avs are trading Olausson for rental. Compher is having a resurgent season, and the Avs just spent a 1st and top prospect on Kuemper, you think Sakic is going to throw in even more for another UFA goalie? And how does COL justify carrying 3 goalies all making more than $2M?
TJTwolf et NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2022 à 14 h 33
Modifié 15 janv. 2022 à 14 h 39

The reality in a MAF trade is the same in the manner that the hawks got him...he controls his value. He has a full trade protection, if he wants to go somewhere, it will be on his terms and only to a team/city that he wants to go.

There is not going to be a bidding war from him. IF he wants to go somewhere, the Hawks will do what they can to accommodate his wishes, they arent going to be driving up the costs asking the moon for him. Are the hawks going to give him away...no, he has value, but I dont forsee a substantial return either. IMO its in the hawks best interest after everything they have gone through PR wise the last year or so to do right by MAF if he wants to be traded. Acts like that go a long way in changing the perception of a front office
exo2769, Anus_McLeod et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2022 à 14 h 49
Démarrer sujet
exo2769
Quoting: coga16
The reality in a MAF trade is the same in the manner that the hawks got him...he controls his value. He has a full trade protection, if he wants to go somewhere, it will be on his terms and only to a team/city that he wants to go.

There is not going to be a bidding war from him. IF he wants to go somewhere, the Hawks will do what they can to accommodate his wishes, they arent going to be driving up the costs asking the moon for him. Are the hawks going to give him away...no, he has value, but I dont forsee a substantial return either. IMO its in the hawks best interest after everything they have gone through PR wise the last year or so to do right by MAF if he wants to be traded. Acts like that go a long way in changing the perception of a front office

That's fair. You could very well be correct.
15 janv. 2022 à 14 h 53
That's fair. You could very well be correct.

it wouldnt shock me that he wants to stay in Chicago to continue playing so he doesnt have to up root his family again.

But to your original question, would the avs be interested in MAF, yeah in the right scenario. It would be fun to have him rolling into the playoffs to face off against the Knights. The storylines would be out of control in that scenario.

IMO what makes the most sense for the avs would be MAF would be willing to go there and he would extend to be a a back up 1B for cheap. So a pick and moving out Francouz to make the situation work is the only really trade scenario I can see thats plausible right now. Wait a few weeks to see if both Kuemper and Francouz are healthy or not...then that changes things
15 janv. 2022 à 15 h 31
Démarrer sujet
exo2769
Modifié 15 janv. 2022 à 15 h 47
Quoting: Xqb15a
He literally won the Vezina in a season that half of his games were against AZ, ANA, LAK, and SJS. Grubauer was finalist too and look at his year, using last year as a measure of anything is asking for skewed info. The cost was so low because his cap hit was so high, and CHI was the only team willing to pay it. He decided to play not because there is anything special about CHI but because he wanted to make $7.5M. Any team willing to take his cap hit could have traded for him. What has he done this year to warrant any value? So tell me what is preposterous about my comment. The Avs are trading Olausson for rental. Compher is having a resurgent season, and the Avs just spent a 1st and top prospect on Kuemper, you think Sakic is going to throw in even more for another UFA goalie? And how does COL justify carrying 3 goalies all making more than $2M?

Well, 1st of all I've already fully stated that Sakic might not want to trade for MAF because he's already spent a 1st round pick on DK. That's a sunk cost and he can't get that back. But perception would certainly look bad because it would appear that he's admitting he spent a 1st round pick on something that didn't work out...and that's not a fact yet. We don't know if it didn't work out yet. So the idea of trading away for a goalie is indeed a tough one to sell. This was already discussed before anyone posted any comments because it was in my description.

JT having a resurgent year??? He still has a negative corsi relative. He still costs $3.5M and you have him for another year at $3.5M. I guess I'll just trust you that he's having an amazing year. Jost can be swapped in there if you prefer. The cap will need to be figured out, but whatever player you want to insert there is fine with me. "That player" whomever you choose isn't a factor for the Hawks. He's a change of scenery player.

BUT IF Sakic didn't thing the goalie position was solved...then 1st round picks get traded for rentals every single year. Picks that are better than the 28 OA pick too. It just happens that COL doesn't have a 1st for obvious reasons already stated. What's preposterous is that you think a 1st round pick isn't worth MAF, a 2nd, and a PKer that COL desperately needs. when 1st round picks get traded EVERY YEAR for rentals. You're getting back an additional 2nd and a PKer...and still calling my trade preposterous.

As for MAF's caliber as a goalie...The Hawks start to the season was their worst start in their entire original 6 history. The Aves (even including the Nordiques) have NEVER started a season as bad as the Hawks did this year. It's clearly an outlier of comedic proportions. Since Nov 1st he's been a .920 and even when you include those 1st 5 starts...he still has a better GSAA and HDGSAA than DK.

MAF - All Strengths GSAA - 8.47 All Strengths HDGSAA - 6.48
DK - All Strengths GSAA - 5.37 All Strengths HDGSAA - 4.88

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/playerteams.php?fromseason=20212022&thruseason=20212022&stype=2&sit=all&score=all&stdoi=g&rate=n&team=CHI&pos=S&loc=B&toi=0&gpfilt=none&fd=&td=&tgp=410&lines=single&draftteam=ALL

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/playerteams.php?fromseason=20212022&thruseason=20212022&stype=2&sit=all&score=all&stdoi=g&rate=n&team=COL&pos=S&loc=B&toi=0&gpfilt=none&fd=&td=&tgp=410&lines=single&draftteam=ALL
15 janv. 2022 à 16 h 52
Well, 1st of all I've already fully stated that Sakic might not want to trade for MAF because he's already spent a 1st round pick on DK. That's a sunk cost and he can't get that back. But perception would certainly look bad because it would appear that he's admitting he spent a 1st round pick on something that didn't work out...and that's not a fact yet. We don't know if it didn't work out yet. So the idea of trading away for a goalie is indeed a tough one to sell. This was already discussed before anyone posted any comments because it was in my description.

JT having a resurgent year??? He still has a negative corsi relative. He still costs $3.5M and you have him for another year at $3.5M. I guess I'll just trust you that he's having an amazing year. Jost can be swapped in there if you prefer. The cap will need to be figured out, but whatever player you want to insert there is fine with me. "That player" whomever you choose isn't a factor for the Hawks. He's a change of scenery player.

BUT IF Sakic didn't thing the goalie position was solved...then 1st round picks get traded for rentals every single year. Picks that are better than the 28 OA pick too. It just happens that COL doesn't have a 1st for obvious reasons already stated. What's preposterous is that you think a 1st round pick isn't worth MAF, a 2nd, and a PKer that COL desperately needs. when 1st round picks get traded EVERY YEAR for rentals. You're getting back an additional 2nd and a PKer...and still calling my trade preposterous.

As for MAF's caliber as a goalie...The Hawks start to the season was their worst start in their entire original 6 history. The Aves (even including the Nordiques) have NEVER started a season as bad as the Hawks did this year. It's clearly an outlier of comedic proportions. Since Nov 1st he's been a .920 and even when you include those 1st 5 starts...he still has a better GSAA and HDGSAA than DK.

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/playerteams.php?fromseason=20212022&thruseason=20212022&stype=2&sit=all&score=all&stdoi=g&rate=n&team=CHI&pos=S&loc=B&toi=0&gpfilt=none&fd=&td=&tgp=410&lines=single&draftteam=ALL

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/playerteams.php?fromseason=20212022&thruseason=20212022&stype=2&sit=all&score=all&stdoi=g&rate=n&team=COL&pos=S&loc=B&toi=0&gpfilt=none&fd=&td=&tgp=410&lines=single&draftteam=ALL

Good points, but yeah Compher is having a resurgent year pacing for 45pts, though I would be very careful using Corsi even CF rel to measure the effectiveness of bottom 6 guys on good teams there is a healthy amount of score effect going on, but regardless Bednar loves him he is a Swiss Army knife for the Avs playing up and down the line up. Honestly I think Sakic has to ride with Kuemper hoping some of his struggles are adjusting to a new team and the absolute round table of line ups the Avs had this year. But pencil me in as concerned about it. However acquiring someone like MAF screams Kuemper was a mistake and you nailed it on the head with sunk cost, is Sakic willing to say he made a mistake after less than half a season? I don’t think so.
15 janv. 2022 à 17 h 37
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,713
The problem for me seems to be extra added in order to maximize the return, which is where 90% of CF trades fall apart.

Assuming COL wanted MAF, Fleury at 3.5M is doable but they'd probably have to send Francouz the other way to offset the cap. No Compher. Then in addition to that, I think a draft pick is probably realistic, probably a 2nd rounder 2023 and maybe 3rd 2022?

If they want Carpenter, I can't imagine anything higher than a 5th rounder. Possibly a warm body to offset the roster spot.

So assuming Colorado wanted MAF, it would look something like this IMHO

MAF @ 50%
Carpenter
for
Francouz
Sherwood
2nd
3rd
5th
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2022 à 17 h 57
Démarrer sujet
exo2769
Quoting: F50marco
The problem for me seems to be extra added in order to maximize the return, which is where 90% of CF trades fall apart.

Assuming COL wanted MAF, Fleury at 3.5M is doable but they'd probably have to send Francouz the other way to offset the cap. No Compher. Then in addition to that, I think a draft pick is probably realistic, probably a 2nd rounder 2023 and maybe 3rd 2022?

If they want Carpenter, I can't imagine anything higher than a 5th rounder. Possibly a warm body to offset the roster spot.

So assuming Colorado wanted MAF, it would look something like this IMHO

MAF 50%
Carpenter
for
Francouz
Sherwood
2nd
3rd
5th

This is very doable. The heart of the difference is the Hawks acquiring a 2nd vs upgrading from a 2nd to a 1st.
15 janv. 2022 à 18 h 2
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,713
This is very doable. The heart of the difference is the Hawks acquiring a 2nd vs upgrading from a 2nd to a 1st.

But remember the upgrading is often undersold. It goes up exponentially and the team can get the deal done without having to do that extra fluff of upgrading, so why bother? That extra is in CHI's interest, not COL's. They'd be happier not getting the 2nd from CHI to keep the deal with lower picks. At least I would.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2022 à 1 h 11
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
MAF hasn't been that good this year, and he is a 38 year old Pending UFA, he doesnt have that type of value. You got him for free from the knights, you arent flipping him for that much

He's .916 sv % behind a bad Hawks team and bad defense. He's been really good this year with the exception of October (first 5 games or so) which brought down his save percentage to .916%. In Colorado, Flowers would be posting the top 5 sv % in the league I'm willing to bet.

Regarding his value at the TDL, it's irrelevant what the Hawks paid for him in the off-season which was also at a full cap hit which a lot of teams couldn't afford.

At the TDL it's #1 about supply and demand, #2 cost (most of his cap hit is gone plus Hawks would retain), #3 how he's playing going into the TDL (last 5 games .946, 1.000, .931, .923, .968), and #4 his history in the playoffs. Nowhere does "look at what the Hawks paid to acquire him" come into the conversation if there is more then one team interested in him which there likely will be.

I'm not saying whether Colorado should or shouldn't trade for him, but the two points you made in the quotes above are just false.
18 janv. 2022 à 8 h 40
Quoting: ChiHawk
He's .916 sv % behind a bad Hawks team and bad defense. He's been really good this year with the exception of October (first 5 games or so) which brought down his save percentage to .916%. In Colorado, Flowers would be posting the top 5 sv % in the league I'm willing to bet.

Regarding his value at the TDL, it's irrelevant what the Hawks paid for him in the off-season which was also at a full cap hit which a lot of teams couldn't afford.

At the TDL it's #1 about supply and demand, #2 cost (most of his cap hit is gone plus Hawks would retain), #3 how he's playing going into the TDL (last 5 games .946, 1.000, .931, .923, .968), and #4 his history in the playoffs. Nowhere does "look at what the Hawks paid to acquire him" come into the conversation if there is more then one team interested in him which there likely will be.

I'm not saying whether Colorado should or shouldn't trade for him, but the two points you made in the quotes above are just false.

His expected saves and expected goals% says other wise

You can’t get create a value bidding war for a guy who has complete control in the trade, if maf wants to be moved, the hawks don’t have options, either accommodate his request and accept what the other time is willing to offer or he walks to ufa

There is no circle around the trade market looking for your price on him, if you go ask maf if he wants to be moved and especially if you ask him to move to a specific team and he says yes, hawks don’t have many options, either accept the value the team wants to give up or go back to maf and say sorry we didn’t trade you bc we tried to grind another draft pick out of them and the said no,

Not a good look if you do that, like I said if maf wants to be moved the hawks will be Looking to do the right thing by him, not strike it rich at the tdl
18 janv. 2022 à 9 h 39
Démarrer sujet
exo2769

You can’t get create a value bidding war for a guy who has complete control in the trade, if maf wants to be moved, the hawks don’t have options, either accommodate his request and accept what the other time is willing to offer or he walks to ufa

There is no circle around the trade market looking for your price on him, if you go ask maf if he wants to be moved and especially if you ask him to move to a specific team and he says yes, hawks don’t have many options, either accept the value the team wants to give up or go back to maf and say sorry we didn’t trade you bc we tried to grind another draft pick out of them and the said no,

Not a good look if you do that, like I said if maf wants to be moved the hawks will be Looking to do the right thing by him, not strike it rich at the tdl

Maybe he won't waive. That's certainly something that needs to be discussed, but his GSAA and HDGSAA are good. 10.17 GSAA. 7.7 HDGSAA. All strengths.

18 janv. 2022 à 10 h 7
Maybe he won't waive. That's certainly something that needs to be discussed, but his GSAA and HDGSAA are good. 10.17 GSAA. 7.7 HDGSAA. All strengths.

never said he was bad, just said he hasn't been that good, which I should have clarified as compared to last year. Kuempers are not that dissimilar either, which is kind of my point here which I did a poor job statement that really are the avs massively investing in what appears to be just a slight upgrade based on their play right now? Both goalies have been getting better on their respective teams lately and both have been totally fine. Not outstanding, not bad, just fine.

Avs paid a heavy price to get Kuemper and hes been respectable. MAF would be a nice add, but like I said he hasnt been that good to justify a massive trade value of a teams top prospect like Oskar.
18 janv. 2022 à 17 h 13

Save % is the most important factor and then considering shots on goal which the Hawks are bottom third in the league and actually watching him play being the leading indicator.

It's not "my price", as the most respected journalist who covers the Hawks in The Athletic said, the way Flowers is playing he will demand a late 1st with the Hawks retaining half of the remainder of his cap hit, IF Flowers agrees to submitting his 10 team list and those 10 teams have a market larger then 1 team needing a goalie. He does have to provide a 10 team list though. Lastly, a late 1st is not striking it rich, that's a low cost for a cup contending team given that late first round picks have less then a 33% change of ever becoming a NHL player.
18 janv. 2022 à 17 h 18
Save % is the most important factor and then considering shots on goal which the Hawks are bottom third in the league and actually watching him play being the leading indicator.

It's not "my price", as the most respected journalist who covers the Hawks in The Athletic said, the way Flowers is playing he will demand a late 1st with the Hawks retaining half of the remainder of his cap hit, IF Flowers agrees to submitting his 10 team list and those 10 teams have a market larger then 1 team needing a goalie. He does have to provide a 10 team list though. Lastly, a late 1st is not striking it rich, that's a low cost for a cup contending team given that late first round picks have less then a 33% change of ever becoming a NHL player.

im not commenting on any specific trade value, just in generalities.
But really the Hawks have a trade framework of the value of for MAF, its very much a similar situation when they trade Lehner

IMO the value will be closer to the Lehner deal bc of what was needed for retentions etc then a 1st round pick straight up
18 janv. 2022 à 17 h 23
im not commenting on any specific trade value, just in generalities.
But really the Hawks have a trade framework of the value of for MAF, its very much a similar situation when they trade Lehner

IMO the value will be closer to the Lehner deal bc of what was needed for retentions etc then a 1st round pick straight up

I don't disagree with that and have stated that very point many times on here that the trade value will be similar to Lehner. However, if you were to look at the Lehner deal and look at what it would have been with retention and just a pick coming back, a late first isn't particularly that far off from the realm of possibility.
18 janv. 2022 à 17 h 56
I don't disagree with that and have stated that very point many times on here that the trade value will be similar to Lehner. However, if you were to look at the Lehner deal and look at what it would have been with retention and just a pick coming back, a late first isn't particularly that far off from the realm of possibility.

I dont disagree wiht you, its not out of the realm of possible. Nothing in this league shocks me when it comes to vlaue, high or low....we all thought Duncan keith was a sucken cost in terms of value wiht his contract and basically demanding a trade to only Edmonton, yet you guys got decent value back for him.

It only takes 1 GM to get the ball rolling....I was shocked that Avs had to give up a 1st and Timmins for kuemper but they had to do what they needed to pull the trigger and out bid edmonotn.

Really its just Edmonton, if they are involved in trades then who knows where the value will end up
18 janv. 2022 à 18 h 18
I dont disagree wiht you, its not out of the realm of possible. Nothing in this league shocks me when it comes to vlaue, high or low....we all thought Duncan keith was a sucken cost in terms of value wiht his contract and basically demanding a trade to only Edmonton, yet you guys got decent value back for him.

It only takes 1 GM to get the ball rolling....I was shocked that Avs had to give up a 1st and Timmins for kuemper but they had to do what they needed to pull the trigger and out bid edmonotn.

Really its just Edmonton, if they are involved in trades then who knows where the value will end up

Edmonton, the Hawks former GM, and I'd argue potentially a few more such as Buffalo and you never know what would happen in terms of value. I know JT Compher is a local kid and his name has popped up over the years as a potential trade target for the hawks, never know but maybe something is there although he seems to playing well as of late.
18 janv. 2022 à 18 h 41
Démarrer sujet
exo2769
@chihawk what do you think of extending MAF if forces his 10 teams to unreasonable teams because he doesn't want to leave?

This is why it's a tough situation. Best of both sides come to an agreement without getting to the technicalities. Flower's agent isn't afraid of talking $hit via twitter.
19 janv. 2022 à 10 h 59
chihawk what do you think of extending MAF if forces his 10 teams to unreasonable teams because he doesn't want to leave?

This is why it's a tough situation. Best of both sides come to an agreement without getting to the technicalities. Flower's agent isn't afraid of talking $hit via twitter.

I think there is some potential to extend him for a year or two, but also a big chance he retires after this season. Regardless, Hawks are going to need to find a stopgap until Soderblom and Commesso are ready to play along with Lankinen.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage