Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $64 796 333 $0 $2 195 000 $16 703 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
G
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
950 000 $950 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
AG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 janv. 2022 à 13 h 20
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 204
....no? Way too much for Marner, to me at least. And that Burakovsky contract is sure something
TraderJoes a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2022 à 13 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 185
Just keep building, Mr. Adams.
aidpow a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2022 à 13 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 45
That's pretty good value for marner but I don't think it's the right move for BUF. Keep building we have lots of good pieces right now.
TraderJoes a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2022 à 13 h 32
Silentfox1
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 214
We would take that as TOR, but BUF should keep building. Marner isnt on their timeline imo.
TraderJoes et aidpow a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2022 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,668
Patrick Kane would probably make more sense
12 janv. 2022 à 15 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 156
Quoting: Fjordy
Patrick Kane would probably make more sense

How so? Marner is the same age as Thompson, still an elite player, and has playoff experience. While I must admit I don't think there is even the slightest chance the Sabres do anything other than develop their own players and draft, I'm running out of different roster ideas and having a roster of young players is boring (on paper) to continuous post.
12 janv. 2022 à 15 h 44
Quoting: mac11_716
How so? Marner is the same age as Thompson, still an elite player, and has playoff experience. While I must admit I don't think there is even the slightest chance the Sabres do anything other than develop their own players and draft, I'm running out of different roster ideas and having a roster of young players is boring (on paper) to continuous post.

No, I didn't mean age, although Kane and Marner are both elite first line wingers. Probably Kane will be cheaper than Marner, he is a local boy and Pegulas can somehow sell tickets. It's just that I find it hard to believe this move and Toronto would probably be looking for some other deal, and Buffalo shouldn't be trading so many young pieces and picks.

My opinion. We have Rasmus Dahlin and Owen Power, but they need help, we need to develop them properly. I would look for two top 4 RD's, one of them could be an versatile D, the other one would be a DFD, I just don't buy Jokiharju and Borgen can't even play Seattle regularly yet, for a third pair they might be good but they almost have no experience in every sense. Also need a proven goalie, you signed Holtby and I'm fine with that.

That being said, I agree that we're missing a first-line elite talent, but will Marner be too expensive, Kane? Maybe it depends on the price, but I would prefer a draft, we are already in the top 5, there are guys like Wright, Savoie, Cooley and Lambert, here he is our potential first line talent.

Again, this is just my opinion, but I would now focus on the development of Dahlin, Power and UPL. We have someone to play in attack, especially next season, but we don't have good defenders on the right side. Even the choice of Nemec or Jiricek will not help Dahlin and Power in the next couple of years, and these two years can be very important, especially for Dahlin.
12 janv. 2022 à 17 h 40
Démarrer sujet
No, I didn't mean age, although Kane and Marner are both elite first line wingers. Probably Kane will be cheaper than Marner, he is a local boy and Pegulas can somehow sell tickets. It's just that I find it hard to believe this move and Toronto would probably be looking for some other deal, and Buffalo shouldn't be trading so many young pieces and picks.

My opinion. We have Rasmus Dahlin and Owen Power, but they need help, we need to develop them properly. I would look for two top 4 RD's, one of them could be an versatile D, the other one would be a DFD, I just don't buy Jokiharju and Borgen can't even play Seattle regularly yet, for a third pair they might be good but they almost have no experience in every sense. Also need a proven goalie, you signed Holtby and I'm fine with that.

That being said, I agree that we're missing a first-line elite talent, but will Marner be too expensive, Kane? Maybe it depends on the price, but I would prefer a draft, we are already in the top 5, there are guys like Wright, Savoie, Cooley and Lambert, here he is our potential first line talent.

Again, this is just my opinion, but I would now focus on the development of Dahlin, Power and UPL. We have someone to play in attack, especially next season, but we don't have good defenders on the right side. Even the choice of Nemec or Jiricek will not help Dahlin and Power in the next couple of years, and these two years can be very important, especially for Dahlin.

I agree with pretty much everything you're saying. Like I said, I don't think any of this is realistic but it is just fun.

I think they've learned from their past mistakes when they drafted Eichel and gutted the farm system and will focus on drafting and developing, which is definitely the right approach. I could see them packaging picks to move up for guys like Savoie or Cooley and I would be fine with that so they can acquire that elite first-line winger, like you stated.

Marner is just a guy I've always liked and fits their timeline, as well as they have the cap space. I'm starting to wonder what they do with Mittelstadt. Obviously he has had a lot of bad luck, but I can't see them rolling with Thompson, Cozens, Krebs, and Mittelstadt down the middle.

I think Dahlin could play the right side for sure. Definitely focus on them, find a way to upgrade on the right side, and develop the young centers. They do need that elite talent, though.
12 janv. 2022 à 17 h 53
I agree with pretty much everything you're saying. Like I said, I don't think any of this is realistic but it is just fun.

I think they've learned from their past mistakes when they drafted Eichel and gutted the farm system and will focus on drafting and developing, which is definitely the right approach. I could see them packaging picks to move up for guys like Savoie or Cooley and I would be fine with that so they can acquire that elite first-line winger, like you stated.

Marner is just a guy I've always liked and fits their timeline, as well as they have the cap space. I'm starting to wonder what they do with Mittelstadt. Obviously he has had a lot of bad luck, but I can't see them rolling with Thompson, Cozens, Krebs, and Mittelstadt down the middle.

I think Dahlin could play the right side for sure. Definitely focus on them, find a way to upgrade on the right side, and develop the young centers. They do need that elite talent, though.

Yes, so they don't have to trade all their valuable assets to trade for Marner and be left with that kind of defense. I don't mind Adams trading some players, picks or prospects, but not in large numbers and only where it's needed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mittelstadt or Olofsson won't be next season. But then I trade one of them for the top 4 RD, with sweetener if needed, or for 1st+ (probably Olofsson) to then immediately trade 1st VGK/FLA or 1st+ for the top 4 RD. Because that's where I see one of the main problems.

Maybe kick tires and pay Pavelski a lot of money for two years? He may not be Marner, but he is a very good player with a lot of experience and is still producing. Do the same with Fleury or Holtby. Find one, and preferably two top 4 solid RDs.

As for our centers, any of them can play on the wing, but if they trade Mittelstadt in some kind of deal, then it's simple: Thompson, Cozens, Krebs and Asplund/Zemgus will be the central spine.

As for Dahlin, yes, he has experience playing on RD in Sweden, but Granato simply ignores this for some reason, he could have tried it already this season, maybe there are some reasons. In any case, even if Dahlin moves to RD next season, he will also need a solid partner for defense.
14 janv. 2022 à 14 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Yes, so they don't have to trade all their valuable assets to trade for Marner and be left with that kind of defense. I don't mind Adams trading some players, picks or prospects, but not in large numbers and only where it's needed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mittelstadt or Olofsson won't be next season. But then I trade one of them for the top 4 RD, with sweetener if needed, or for 1st+ (probably Olofsson) to then immediately trade 1st VGK/FLA or 1st+ for the top 4 RD. Because that's where I see one of the main problems.

Maybe kick tires and pay Pavelski a lot of money for two years? He may not be Marner, but he is a very good player with a lot of experience and is still producing. Do the same with Fleury or Holtby. Find one, and preferably two top 4 solid RDs.

As for our centers, any of them can play on the wing, but if they trade Mittelstadt in some kind of deal, then it's simple: Thompson, Cozens, Krebs and Asplund/Zemgus will be the central spine.

As for Dahlin, yes, he has experience playing on RD in Sweden, but Granato simply ignores this for some reason, he could have tried it already this season, maybe there are some reasons. In any case, even if Dahlin moves to RD next season, he will also need a solid partner for defense.

You're pretty spot on with everything. I wouldn't love if they spent their own first on a RD prospect because, as we discussed, they need elite talent on the top-two lines. I think Olofsson and Mittelstadt are their largest trade-baits in terms of players while obviously have three firsts can go a long way.

I feel like they want Krebs to play center more than wing, but it isn't a bad problem to have too many players that can also play center. The three of Thompson (sniper), Cozens (two-way), and Krebs (playmaker) all definitely bring something different so the versatility is nice to have.

I could see them making a small move but nothing to disrupt the plan. I love that they're leaning into the analytics and draft/develop route. I wouldn't mind a Pavelski at all, and I signed Burakovsky above because they have the cap space, he's been extremely productive, and his age isn't outside what their plan would be moving forward.

There are a ton of ways they can go this offseason and I'm looking forward to it. A ton of talent in this and the 2023 draft (Bedard or Michkov) is extremely tantalizing. There is finally a bright future to look forward to.
Fjordy a aimé ceci.
14 janv. 2022 à 14 h 42
Modifié 14 janv. 2022 à 22 h 34
You're pretty spot on with everything. I wouldn't love if they spent their own first on a RD prospect because, as we discussed, they need elite talent on the top-two lines. I think Olofsson and Mittelstadt are their largest trade-baits in terms of players while obviously have three firsts can go a long way.

I feel like they want Krebs to play center more than wing, but it isn't a bad problem to have too many players that can also play center. The three of Thompson (sniper), Cozens (two-way), and Krebs (playmaker) all definitely bring something different so the versatility is nice to have.

I could see them making a small move but nothing to disrupt the plan. I love that they're leaning into the analytics and draft/develop route. I wouldn't mind a Pavelski at all, and I signed Burakovsky above because they have the cap space, he's been extremely productive, and his age isn't outside what their plan would be moving forward.

There are a ton of ways they can go this offseason and I'm looking forward to it. A ton of talent in this and the 2023 draft (Bedard or Michkov) is extremely tantalizing. There is finally a bright future to look forward to.

Yes, it is possible Adams will trade Olofsson or Mittelstadt. Thompson and Cozens are not going anywhere, I think Krebs would look better in the center. If Adams can trade Olofsson or Mitts for a decent top 4 RD it makes sense and their place in the roster could be replaced by UFA. Even re-signing Hinostroza would make sense if they could get Pavelski/Giroux/Burakowsky or someone like that decline Sabres.

I have Wright, Savoie, Cooley, Nemec, Lambert and Jiricek on my list for our first. Kemell, Yurov, Slafkovsky and Geekie are players I'm not so sure about yet. It's not an easy choice, I like Nemec as RD with our first, but on the other hand we lack first line talent. There are also RDs that I like that we could take with 1st FLA/VGK or our 2nd. Chesley, Casey, Luneau, Nelson, Lamoureux I think if Adams can find a quality top 4 RD and he already knows it before the draft, then I would go with Wright/Savoie/Cooley/Lambert + Chesley/Casey/Luneau/Nelson/Lamoureux.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage