Détails additionnels:
    Chiarot 50% retained
    MTL
    1. Ceci, Cody
    2. Holloway, Dylan
    3. Kassian, Zack
    4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (EDM)
    Détails additionnels:
    Oilers rumoured to have interest in Gally according to an nhl executive. They dump Kassian and Ceci in return.
    EDM
    1. Gallagher, Brendan
    Détails additionnels:
    At the draft
    MTL
    1. Barron, Justin
    2. Johnson, Erik
    3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (COL)
    COL
    1. Price, Carey (5 000 000 $ retained)
    MTL
      allows yotes to reach the floor
      ARI
      1. Johnson, Erik (2 000 000 $ retained)
      2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (STL)
      MTL
      1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (FLA)
      2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (CGY)
      Détails additionnels:
      conditional second: lowest of FLA and CGY
      CGY
      1. Toffoli, Tyler
      2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (MTL)
      Rachats de contrats
      Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
      Enfoui
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de CAR
      Logo de EDM
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de FLA
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de ANA
      Logo de CAR
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de STL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de FLA
      Logo de CGY
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de COL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de EDM
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2382 500 000 $70 236 249 $1 132 500 $1 562 500 $12 263 751 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AG, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
      C
      UFA - 3
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 5
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 2
      7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
      C
      UFA - 8
      880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
      AG, C
      RFA - 2
      750 000 $750 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 1
      880 833 $880 833 $
      AD, AG
      RFA - 1
      3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
      C
      UFA - 3
      3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 3
      825 000 $825 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      825 000 $825 000 $
      C, AG, AD
      UFA
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      DG
      RFA - 3
      2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
      DD
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 3
      1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      875 000 $875 000 $
      DG/DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
      DD
      RFA - 2
      975 000 $975 000 $
      G
      RFA - 3
      915 000 $915 000 $
      DG/DD
      RFA - 1
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
      3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
      DD
      UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      10 janv. 2022 à 18 h 9
      GO FLAMES GO
      Rejoint: sept. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 10,557
      Get it done GMBT
      10 janv. 2022 à 18 h 13
      Rejoint: juin 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
      avs decline, they do not carey price, even at 50%. He is not worth his contract retained and has been injured over 8 months while rapidly decling over the past 4 seasons. Avs are not taking that risk on a 34 year old goalie
      TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
      10 janv. 2022 à 18 h 16
      1-0 them
      Rejoint: oct. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 2,074
      why retain on eJ to Arizona LOL
      10 janv. 2022 à 18 h 19
      Mac1010
      Rejoint: mars 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 701
      1st trade for oilers decilne as both of those players combined are not worth a first.

2nd oilers trade holloway would be untouchable for them. you can throw in the first from the other trade and take holloway out. and gally would need to have retention as he is signed way to long and to high of a hit for EDM...
      10 janv. 2022 à 19 h 19
      mokumboi
      Rejoint: avr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 11,075
      Why are the Blues giving a 3rd for someone who'll only sit in the press box? And for the 1000th time, the Habs are not getting Holloway for a dump.
      10 janv. 2022 à 20 h 17
      Rejoint: janv. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,398
      Another easy no for the Avs. Seriously, if Joe trades for Price we'll all wonder if he got his head stuck in a snow blower this time and lobotomised himself!
      10 janv. 2022 à 20 h 36
      Rejoint: nov. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 457
      Quoting: coga16
      avs decline, they do not carey price, even at 50%. He is not worth his contract retained and has been injured over 8 months while rapidly decling over the past 4 seasons. Avs are not taking that risk on a 34 year old goalie

I think if any price trade happens, to any team, it’s because he’s proven he can still play. The receiving team wouldn’t go in blind. He will have to play games at a high level to even allow talks to begin to happen, so it’s assumed that a price trade means he’s back to his usual self.

You’d be foolish not to take a *healthy* price at 5M
      nic_par a aimé ceci.
      10 janv. 2022 à 20 h 40
      Quoting: Lochness1202
      I think if any price trade happens, to any team, it’s because he’s proven he can still play. The receiving team wouldn’t go in blind. He will have to play games at a high level to even allow talks to begin to happen, so it’s assumed that a price trade means he’s back to his usual self.

You’d be foolish not to take a *healthy* price at 5M

he has been a below league average goalie for the past 4 years.....that isnt a 5m goalie. That isnt an opinion, that is actually tracked data, he has been bad and getting worse every year
      This is an easy decline for price at any sort of retention.
      11 janv. 2022 à 11 h 12
      he has been a below league average goalie for the past 4 years.....that isnt a 5m goalie. That isnt an opinion, that is actually tracked data, he has been bad and getting worse every year
      This is an easy decline for price at any sort of retention.

That’s funny because all we were told last year was that the habs only made it to the finals because of price... and now all of a sudden he’s below average! And he was also the #1 goalie for Canada if players went to the Olympics.
      11 janv. 2022 à 11 h 32
      That’s funny because all we were told last year was that the habs only made it to the finals because of price... and now all of a sudden he’s below average! And he was also the #1 goalie for Canada if players went to the Olympics.

Might want to look up his stats over the past 4 years to see how he stacks up against the rest of the league
      And if it wasnt for a play in round and a locked division format, the Habs wouldn't have made the playoffs with price in net.

A few weeks of playing hot doesnt overshadow 4 years of below average play, sorry to break it to you
      CD282 a aimé ceci.
      11 janv. 2022 à 12 h 47
      Might want to look up his stats over the past 4 years to see how he stacks up against the rest of the league
      And if it wasnt for a play in round and a locked division format, the Habs wouldn't have made the playoffs with price in net.

A few weeks of playing hot doesnt overshadow 4 years of below average play, sorry to break it to you

Ok well he had a decade before that of being the best goalie in the league so….price, if he proves he’s healthy, certainly has a better chance than kuemper lol
      11 janv. 2022 à 12 h 57
      Ok well he had a decade before that of being the best goalie in the league so….price, if he proves he’s healthy, certainly has a better chance than kuemper lol

this has nothign to do with Kuemper, always a sign when someone trys to deflect the conversation that they dont have any true rebuttals to the actual point at hand.
      What he did in the past doesnt make him a better goalie today. His current track record, and not a small sample size, his current tracked level of play over the last multiple seaons is a bottom of the league starting goalie.

those aren't opinions, that is tracked data, both traditional and underlying numbers .
      CD282 a aimé ceci.
      11 janv. 2022 à 13 h 43
      this has nothign to do with Kuemper, always a sign when someone trys to deflect the conversation that they dont have any true rebuttals to the actual point at hand.
      What he did in the past doesnt make him a better goalie today. His current track record, and not a small sample size, his current tracked level of play over the last multiple seaons is a bottom of the league starting goalie.

those aren't opinions, that is tracked data, both traditional and underlying numbers .

Lol ok well you just did the same thing by deflecting the conversation again by bringing up my point about kuemper. That argument about deflection means I have no argument is so childish…regardless, you’re right let’s keep this on price if you wish

it’s also fact that many GMs still hold him in very high regard. He was told he was the #1 goalie at the Olympics if he wanted to go and was healthy enough. Again, to be clear, I said at the beginning that this is all dependant on him returning to form and be healthy. I’m not saying anyone should trade for him now…

When healthy and on his game like he was in the playoffs, very few can match outside of Vasi and maybe 1-2 others. Keep in mind he was also dealing with substance abuse over last few years so if he can get healthy again by cleaning up that part of his life, it gives a pretty strong indication that he will return to his top goalie form.

In the broader context of specific teams who may be interested (I am bringing up another point now so I should make this clear to you ….), I can’t see how team like Edmonton or Colorado would feel better about their current goalie situation vs a healthy price at 5M
      11 janv. 2022 à 13 h 52
      Rejoint: mai 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 37
      Modifié 11 janv. 2022 à 13 h 57
      Quoting: mokumboi
      Why are the Blues giving a 3rd for someone who'll only sit in the press box? And for the 1000th time, the Habs are not getting Holloway for a dump.

It's really too bad Kulak is LD because he'd be a nice upgrade over Bortuzzo on the right side. That 3rd RD position has been very shaky for the Blues this year and it has flown under the radar.

edit: I wonder if a low pick would get Wideman? He'd be a Bortz upgrade as well IMO. Assuming the Blues do something put a different LD with Parayko, that would push Mikkola down to play alongside whoever is on the right side at that point. I wouldn't mind a Wideman-Mikkola 3rd pairing.
      nic_par a aimé ceci.
      11 janv. 2022 à 13 h 55
      Lol ok well you just did the same thing by deflecting the conversation again by bringing up my point about kuemper. That argument about deflection means I have no argument is so childish…regardless, you’re right let’s keep this on price if you wish

it’s also fact that many GMs still hold him in very high regard. He was told he was the #1 goalie at the Olympics if he wanted to go and was healthy enough. Again, to be clear, I said at the beginning that this is all dependant on him returning to form and be healthy. I’m not saying anyone should trade for him now…

When healthy and on his game like he was in the playoffs, very few can match outside of Vasi and maybe 1-2 others. Keep in mind he was also dealing with substance abuse over last few years so if he can get healthy again by cleaning up that part of his life, it gives a pretty strong indication that he will return to his top goalie form.

In the broader context of specific teams who may be interested (I am bringing up another point now so I should make this clear to you ….), I can’t see how team like Edmonton or Colorado would feel better about their current goalie situation vs a healthy price at 5M

I didnt delfect anything, my main point was avs are not trading for price due to the risk in his decline play and health....you keep on trying to bring up other things that have nothing to do with what I originally said...his declining play which can be tracked and analysis with his poor numbers.

you are bring up your own personal opinions and projecting what you believe other people believe about Price...you have no way of confirming or dying that one way or the other. I have been simply talking about what can be discussed, his numbers, which are poor over the past 4 years. the beginning of his decline.
      11 janv. 2022 à 13 h 59
      mokumboi
      Quoting: suburbanrobot
      It's really too bad Kulak is LD because he'd be a nice upgrade over Bortuzzo on the right side. That 3rd RD position has been very shaky for the Blues this year and it has flown under the radar.

edit: I wonder if a low pick would get Wideman? He'd be a Bortz upgrade as well IMO. Assuming the Blues do something put a different LD with Parayko, that would push Mikkola down to play alongside whoever is on the right side at that point. I wouldn't mind a Wideman-Mikkola 3rd pairing.

Bortz is way better than Kulak, and better than Wideman, too. Not sure why folks seem down on Bortuzzo all the sudden. He's an ace PK man and his GA/60 at evens in the lowest on the Blues defense this season. Bortuzzo is fine, he requires no upgrade expense.

Hell, if Colt stops making silly errors (and we lay off the stupid turnovers in/near our zone), our defense is just fine.
      11 janv. 2022 à 14 h 9
      Rejoint: mai 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 37
      Quoting: mokumboi
      Bortz is way better than Kulak, and better than Wideman, too. Not sure why folks seem down on Bortuzzo all the sudden. He's an ace PK man and his GA/60 at evens in the lowest on the Blues defense this season. Bortuzzo is fine, he requires no upgrade expense.

Hell, if Colt stops making silly errors (and we lay off the stupid turnovers in/near our zone), our defense is just fine.

Advanced stats on Bortz this year are abysmal -- he's a minus defensively at even strength and a complete offensive black hole. Best quality to his game (statistically) is that he's a relatively strong penalty killer. Off ice he seems to be a good "glue guy". But it's hard to argue that the Blues couldn't do better at RHD. Wideman and Kulak are having sneaky good seasons from an advanced stats perspective, though admittedly I haven't watched a lot of Habs hockey this year.
      11 janv. 2022 à 14 h 15
      mokumboi
      Quoting: suburbanrobot
      Advanced stats on Bortz this year are abysmal -- he's a minus defensively at even strength and a complete offensive black hole. Best quality to his game (statistically) is that he's a relatively strong penalty killer. Off ice he seems to be a good "glue guy". But it's hard to argue that the Blues couldn't do better at RHD. Wideman and Kulak are having sneaky good seasons from an advanced stats perspective, though admittedly I haven't watched a lot of Habs hockey this year.

Wow, lots to dissemble here.

(deep breath)

I think abysmal is rather strong, and these stats are not pure gospel. A lot of the Blues' goals against and chances against are from turnovers, almost always by guys not named Bortuzzo. And while his counting stats are low, Bortuzzo's underrated puck movement helps the team create and sustain zone time.

As for Kulak, he's a turnover in the zone waiting to happen - that won't fly with the Blues' system, as we've often seen. Wideman is okay, but he does not bring the physical play and shot blocking this team sorely needs. It's not 2019, where we have 3-4 of these guys around. If Bortz leaves, and a softer guy comes in, our D suffers.

I'd rather just leave Bortz be, and then grab Lyubushkin as a UFA this summer. Whoever steps in for Bortz needs to be a bad cop.
      11 janv. 2022 à 15 h 46
      I didnt delfect anything, my main point was avs are not trading for price due to the risk in his decline play and health....you keep on trying to bring up other things that have nothing to do with what I originally said...his declining play which can be tracked and analysis with his poor numbers.

you are bring up your own personal opinions and projecting what you believe other people believe about Price...you have no way of confirming or dying that one way or the other. I have been simply talking about what can be discussed, his numbers, which are poor over the past 4 years. the beginning of his decline.

It’s not my opinion that GMs hold him in high regard now for what he can do now, if healthy, which I said from the beginning is the main point he needs to prove first before any trade is possible. That’s a fact. Just because it’s not a number or a stat, does not make it my opinion or not a fact.
      11 janv. 2022 à 15 h 48
      It’s not my opinion that GMs hold him in high regard now for what he can do now, if healthy, which I said from the beginning is the main point he needs to prove first before any trade is possible. That’s a fact. Just because it’s not a number or a stat, does not make it my opinion or not a fact.

did you spoke with and surveyed all 32 GMs in the league that they share those exact sediments ....no? Then that is your opinion. It doesnt mean you are wrong, doesnt mean you are right...but it is that, your opinion bc you dont know without a shadow of a doubt this is correct for all 32 GMs. You assume that is what they would think. It is not fact
      12 janv. 2022 à 3 h 11
      did you spoke with and surveyed all 32 GMs in the league that they share those exact sediments ....no? Then that is your opinion. It doesnt mean you are wrong, doesnt mean you are right...but it is that, your opinion bc you dont know without a shadow of a doubt this is correct for all 32 GMs. You assume that is what they would think. It is not fact

Well I didn’t speak to them lol, but it’s been quoted by insiders that it is in fact true. Just do a simple google search and you’ll find reliable people who said so.
      12 janv. 2022 à 9 h 57
      Well I didn’t speak to them lol, but it’s been quoted by insiders that it is in fact true. Just do a simple google search and you’ll find reliable people who said so.

go show me where an insiders has said he has talked to all 32 Gms and they all share the exact same opinion on price
      Go on show it...you are claiming this is an absolute truth to back it up if its already been reported that all 32 GMs all thing Price is an elite goalie
      12 janv. 2022 à 10 h 1
      go show me where an insiders has said he has talked to all 32 Gms and they all share the exact same opinion on price
      Go on show it...you are claiming this is an absolute truth to back it up if its already been reported that all 32 GMs all thing Price is an elite goalie

When did I ever say all 32 GMs publicly said Price is elite or that an insider said all 32 GMs said he was elite ??? Please tell me
      It is *fact* that some of them did, and it is my *opinion* that most of them would agree

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage