SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

I apologize to everyone here on Cap Friendly

10 janv. 2022 à 16 h 27
No longer a Virgin
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,602
As a die-hard Habs fan I want to apologize to everyone who uses capfriendly.com/acgm for the absurdity of some Habs fan's ridiculous trade proposals. I feel much shame on behalf of the stupidity of many of my comrades.
My first day on cap friendly in a month and I've already seen Habs fans trade Chiarot/Lehkonen to Florida for Lundell, and Toffoli to NYR for Lundkvist, a first and a third!
capsfan2121, A_Habs_fan, zk97 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
10 janv. 2022 à 16 h 28
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,165
It’s ok. Have a nice day
Ross_Johnston a aimé ceci.
10 janv. 2022 à 16 h 29
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,448
Lmao
10 janv. 2022 à 16 h 32
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: justaBoss
Lmao

Would you like to do a acgm with me
10 janv. 2022 à 16 h 32
What in tarnation
Mentions "j'aime": 31,448
Quoting: capsfan2121
Would you like to do a acgm with me

What kind of
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
10 janv. 2022 à 16 h 33
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: justaBoss
What kind of

Make deals with guys from the stars to the caps. And not make them suffice but even more than that because there hasn’t been a lot of those
10 janv. 2022 à 16 h 36
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Quoting: Marshallchapman9
As a die-hard Habs fan I want to apologize to everyone who uses capfriendly.com/acgm for the absurdity of some Habs fan's ridiculous trade proposals. I feel much shame on behalf of the stupidity of many of my comrades.
My first day on cap friendly in a month and I've already seen Habs fans trade Chiarot/Lehkonen to Florida for Lundell, and Toffoli to NYR for Lundkvist, a first and a third!

Lol, every fanbase has fans who have skewed valuations and I'm sure Leafs fans would agree
OldNYIfan, zk97 et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
10 janv. 2022 à 17 h 41
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,588
Quoting: Marshallchapman9

Aaah, don't worry. Some teams inspire great loyalty, and therefore, some fanbases have lunatic fringe elements.

The only guys who owe an apology to anyone on CapFriendly are those that are nasty or even vitriolic to others, particularly newcomers, but they have no self-awareness, so they'll never apologize to anyone for anything.
Ross_Johnston, A_Habs_fan et Devil a aimé ceci.
10 janv. 2022 à 20 h 1
Ban Price trades
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
I wish Banks could code in an automatic infraction for every time a Habs fan posts a stupid trade for Price (re: any Price trade) but alas.
EsoYeezus69, A_Habs_fan, zk97 and 5 others a aimé ceci.
10 janv. 2022 à 20 h 22
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,729
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
I wish Banks could code in an automatic infraction for every time a Habs fan posts a stupid trade for Price (re: any Price trade) but alas.

I wish something similar would be done to someone who says that Blake Comeau is good, because that would be blatant trolling
10 janv. 2022 à 20 h 57
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Quoting: BeterChiarelli

Not sure why people are trading for a goalie who we don’t know his status and Montreal will never retain more than around 1mil long term, it’s weird, i guess every fanbases has their trade though ( Marner out of Toronto, Chychrun trades, Kravtsov trade, etc )
BeterChiarelli, zk97 et capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
17 janv. 2022 à 21 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,692
I've been on here for a long long time and seen a lot of comments and AGM's over the years. The Habs fanbase, in my humble opinion, has become the worst on this website.
BeterChiarelli, A_Habs_fan, TheFastAndTheFleuryous and 3 others a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2022 à 11 h 2
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,442
Quoting: F50marco
I've been on here for a long long time and seen a lot of comments and AGM's over the years. The Habs fanbase, in my humble opinion, has become the worst on this website.

I think one of the main reasons is that a big bunch of Habs fans get their coverage from Habs-biased sources like TVA Sports, DansLesCoulisses, etc. Then they arrive on this website, where people have very different perceptions of Habs players.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2022 à 11 h 52
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,692
Quoting: SevenLeg
I think one of the main reasons is that a big bunch of Habs fans get their coverage from Habs-biased sources like TVA Sports, DansLesCoulisses, etc. Then they arrive on this website, where people have very different perceptions of Habs players.

Agreed 100%. The local media here literally, unequivocally, has less valid "AGM" knowledge than some amateur Habs fans on here. The people who are supposed to know more than the average fan, don't actually do and its a major major problem when it comes to what some fans who see these posts think players are worth.

Just yesterday I saw somewhere where Yvon Pedneault, a well respected and long time hockey media personality here in QC, suggested the Habs should trade Jeff Petry for John Klingberg................

Georges Laraque thinks we should get Alexis Lafreniere by sending over Lehkonen, Armia, Poehling and 1st. Not this years 1st mind you. Next years.....................

"Danslescoulisses" and other local sites think the Habs should trade Carey Price for two 1sts, EDM's top prospect and Nugent-Hopkins. Thankfully he said we'd probably need to retain salary though..........

The worst part of all this is, I have a hunch they do it on purpose. Just like celebrities in Hollywood, any news is good news if it means they'll be talked about. They prefer to stay relevant than factual or realistic.

It also gets compounded. They repeat the stuff they hear from TVA, etc, then other fans bases out of spite go above and beyond to discredit it, exaggerating the point to the opposite side. Making the Hab fan want to double down or even get more silly with it.
SevenLeg, A_Habs_fan, zk97 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2022 à 9 h 3
Habs fan somehow
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Quoting: F50marco

The worst part of all this is, I have a hunch they do it on purpose. Just like celebrities in Hollywood, any news is good news if it means they'll be talked about. They prefer to stay relevant than factual or realistic.

That's my perception as well. The local Habs coverage media business litterally preys on anything that's happening with the team to try and stay somewhat relevant. Enough with these clowns!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage